Deceptions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So far, yep, you've got it," she grinned happily. "Now, Jen, like we said, you can keep your robe on all through the sixty-nine scene if you think it'll help hide Dirk's erection. Otherwise, if you want to take it off, go ahead. I won't mind. It's not that big of a deal either way, since we're mainly counting on the lighting for coverage. Somewhere during that scene, though, maybe after you've both come, I want you to pull your robe off as slowly and sexily as possible before you turn to stretch back down onto Dirk, face to face. The side-shot silhouette of you taking off your robe will look miraculous with your succulent tits and smooth, round ass, plus I want you both nude in the next scene anyway."

With a glowing smile she kissed me on the cheek. "Sweetie, of course we still have lots more of these exquisite little tortures planned for you later!" Pulling me close for a warm hug, she kissed me a dozen more times while laughing every bit as much as I was.

God, even for Katherine this was way up there on the good-mood scale. She had me completely giddy, again just totally flying.

I swear, if that woman ever told me to split an atom, I would probably figure out a way to do it.

~ ~ ~

Dearest Steph O' Mine,

You won't believe it. Or maybe you will, you little slut! Anyway, last night I finally let J.T. fuck me with Ray right there watching. Ray even spanked his monkey while perving over us! I made J.T. explode inside me and fill my pussy with cum, then I scooted over to Ray and sucked his cock! I gave Ray a blowjob! And check this out. He came, like instantly. I didn't even have time to get his dick all the way in my mouth before he totally blew his load!

You would have been so proud of me. :giggles:

I still wanted to get the whole thing inside my mouth, though, so I kept sucking him. He never went soft!

Now, as great as all that was, here is the part that will really make you freak. See, since I hadn't come yet, I went ahead and fucked him! I had sex with Ray, right in front of J.T.! God, we fucked like crazy. We went at it for the longest time, and, yep, we both came! Even though he'd already shot this massive load in my mouth, he still gave me another incredible load in my pussy, and I had a killer cum!

I didn't make some huge deal about it, either. Can you believe it? It was seriously no biggie for me. It was just fun, casual sex. Your sweet, innocent little Jennifer having casual sex, and loving it?

Pretty cool, huh?

Also, during rehearsals tonight I sucked Dirk's ginormous cock on stage, with Katherine and the lights guy watching us! It was kind of dark, so they couldn't see too well, but I'm pretty sure Katherine knew we were doing it for real. I deep-throated him, and he came in buckets! It was awesome! He wouldn't let me off the hook, either. Eating my pussy and fucking me with his fingers, he made me come all over his face!

Steph, Dirk told me tonight that he can't wait to taste my ass. He even hinted that we might do it right here in the rec room. Not just my pussy, but my ass too!

I'm getting to be almost as bad as you are, beautiful girl.

Love ya!

Jen

Ray was gone, and J.T. was asleep. The TV was still on, so I knew I wouldn't disturb him by typing Steph our nightly e-mail. Besides the fact that I was way too wound up to go to bed, I also didn't have any classes in the morning. No noises were coming from Dirk's place next door.

'Hmmm,' I thought.

Still buzzing like crazy from everything that had happened during rehearsals, I decided I wanted to be crazy some more. Since I was already sitting nude at the computer table, I eagerly grabbed my little kimono, which is much smaller than the one Katherine has me wear. That one comes to mid-thigh, and it covers me completely up top once I cinch it tight. The one I wear at home only barely covers my ass, and even when it's tied up nice and tight it still leaves most of my boobs exposed.

I slipped it on, tying it loosely so that it would gape right open. I grabbed my vampire book and room key, and out the door I went. As I passed a couple in the hallway going the opposite direction, they did a serious double-take, their heads spinning to watch me strut on by.

God, this exhibitionism stuff is getting to be so much fun. Can someone become addicted to something in just a few weeks? I'm beginning to think so. I know I'm already finding myself looking for any opportunity to let people see my bare breasts and naked pussy.

The rec room was sadly empty when I plopped myself down sideways again into the love seat. Spreading out, making myself comfortable, I picked up where I'd left off in my book.

I wasn't alone for long, though.

"I was wondering when you'd make an appearance," Dirk said, entering the room.

Glancing down, I noticed that my little robe had slipped from my thighs. When I saw Dirk, I scooted my hips forward and leaned all the way back, letting my legs fall open. I was hoping my pussy was showing. I was sure my pussy was showing.

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't come," he continued, moving toward me. Slowing, he sat directly in front of me on the adjacent sofa.

"Oh, I came alright. You were there," I smiled, tracing a polished fingernail up the inside of my thigh.

'Jesus, I really am becoming bad,' I grinned to myself.

"Yes, I was, and it was awesome," he smiled. "Too bad you had panties on."

"Well, that's not going to be a problem for you anymore, is it? You and Katherine have me completely naked now."

"Yes, and I'll be naked too, remember?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," I purred. "I definitely remember. We're going to be naked in bed together, pretending to fuck."

"Pretending to fuck..." Dirk repeated.

I said it again, sultrily drawing out each word. "Pretending...to...fuck. We'll be naked in bed together...really naked. I'll have no panties on. There won't be anything at all protecting my tight, wet pussy. It'll just be your bare hard cock...my spread legs...and we'll be pretending to fuck. That's what the lady said."

Dirk smiled at my sexy wordplay. "We pretended to do a sixty-nine tonight."

"Yes, we did, and while I was pretending to suck your huge cock you went ahead and shot a gallon of cum down my throat. I can only imagine what will happen when we're completely naked under the covers, pretending to fuck."

"Do you like what you're imagining?"

"Hmmm, let me think..." I began, slowly stroking my fingertips up my bare thighs, all the way to the moistening delta at the top. "What's an innocent girl like me to imagine, if not your big, hungry cock sliding deep inside my welcoming pussy...mmmm...fucking me long and hard, until you fill me to overflowing with your delicious cum. Mmmm-hmmm, I definitely like what I'm imagining. Then again, I believe you also warned me that you would soon be tasting my ass."

"That was a promise, not a warning," he said, watching intently as I caressed my glistening lips.

"Same difference," I smiled. "You also implied that we wouldn't necessarily be at rehearsals when you fulfilled that promise. I think you even mentioned something about this rec room, didn't you?"

Grinning, Dirk reached down to adjust his dick. All he had on was a thin pair of Puma sweat pants--the cool, shiny kind. When he got up and went to go grab something from the kitchen, it was obvious he was wearing no underwear. His amazing cock was simply obscene.

"Want anything?" he asked, leaning into the fridge.

"Sure," I replied, getting up to go to him. On my way there, I untied my robe, letting it fall open.

The air felt amazing on my naked pussy.

"Looks like you again don't have any wet panties to leave on my face while I sleep," he said, still grinning.

"Sorry. Perhaps another night?"

I slid my hand down his smooth, sculpted stomach as he offered me a Sprite. Accepting the soda, I kissed his shoulder before turning to go back to the love seat. I knew he was watching my every move. With each step, I could feel his eyes on my swaying hips. I made a show of pulling my robe together, as if to close it, yet that merely drew it higher, revealing the beginning swells of my naked bottom. When I stood over the love seat, I leaned at the waist, baring the rest of my ass and also my pussy while setting my drink on an end table. Recalling what Katherine had said, I did a little ass wiggle.

Looking back over my shoulder, I gave him a coy smile. "You don't mind that I came out here without any panties on, do you? I was kind of hoping I'd have other things besides wet panties that might interest you."

He put his soda back in the fridge.

"By the way, is this what Katherine meant?" I asked, continuing to move my hips while spreading my legs.

I turned away from him. Facing forward, I kept wiggling my ass...waiting. I couldn't see him. I couldn't hear him. My heart was pounding. Still I waited.

Wetness...a single kiss at the base of my spine. A trailing tongue, followed by strong hands taking hold of my hips. Teasing nips in my deep cleft, as my cheeks were spread apart. A gentle nudge in the lower back, urging me to lean over the love seat. A caress of warm air...soft breath on my pussy.

Tingling. Exciting.

A low moan escaped my lips when a flattened tongue began a slow journey from the top of my left thigh to the initial curve of my ass, across the gap between my thighs, over to my other cheek. A light nibble there, before the tongue trailed down my right thigh.

Hands grasped my ass...searing breath poured into my spreading pussy. A tongue separated my lips...a wet finger grazed my aching clit.

Electric. Intense.

As the tongue stabbed deep into my pussy, the mouth enveloped me, sucking in everything from the shroud over my scarlet bud to the beginning split of my sex. Scratchy whiskers scored my tender flesh at the tops of my thighs, then the tongue was knocking at my back door.

I spread my legs and arched up onto the balls of my feet, inviting entry. The tongue dripped moisture into my tight ring, hot breath combining with warm saliva to soften my sensitive pucker. A thick finger slid effortlessly into my steaming slit, making my legs tremble, and I cried out when the tongue pierced my tiny star.

My naked breasts rejoiced when that strong hand returned to cup them and tug on the wanting nipples, even as the slippery tongue began a slow, thorough penetration of my hot core. Now the tongue was fucking me...fucking my asshole. The finger in my pussy was joined by a second, then a third, and again I cried out.

I'm a small girl, and a young girl. My pussy is petite and still very tight, so it was stuffed nearly to the point of pain by those three large fingers, yet it was the tongue spearing my ass that bored straight through my soul.

When my legs began to buckle, the strong hand released my breasts to hold me up by my thighs, gently steadying me as the tongue laved all throughout my deep split. The probing tongue seemed to sense my approaching crisis; the fingers quickly withdrew, and the slithering serpent in my ass was replaced by a single long finger that drilled me to the root in smooth sync with a hot mouth descending on my pussy. I felt the mouth opening wide, then the tongue reentering my pink embrace.

As the most perfect orgasm I'd ever experienced crashed through my pussy, I couldn't stop creaming into that thirsting mouth.

Finally my orgasm was ebbing, and careful hands lifted my upper body from the back of the love seat.

Dirk carried me to the sofa, where he gently laid me on my back.

His cock was rampant in his silky track pants. I reached for his hips and pulled down on the waistband, freeing him to my hungry gaze.

"I want to be able to taste it this time..." I said, sitting up. He stood between my spread legs as I slipped my lips over the head, and there was nothing else in the world for me but that glorious cock in my mouth. I pulled him in deeper by his smooth, taut ass, then I pulled back to scrape my teeth over his pulsing shaft.

"Don't make me wait," I said. When he nodded, I took him down my throat, until I was humming in his pubic hair.

"Oh, fuck, Jen, where did you learn to do that? God, you take me so easily."

He was right, I did take him easily. I don't know why, but I was able to do that almost straight from the start. The second time I ever sucked J.T., I took him down my throat. He's not as big as Dirk, but still he was surprised by how effortlessly I did it.

I pulled back to show Dirk my tongue before sliding my mouth all the way down his cock, until he was again buried in my throat.

Wanting to try something Steph had recommended, I pressed my finger to Dirk's asshole while humming around his dick. He tensed up, but I held him in place, breathing through my nose. I pulled back only long enough to say, "Relax for me."

Finally, after enough bobbing of my head up and down his shaft, he unclenched his ass, and I slowly slid my middle finger inside. I got as far as the second knuckle before he moaned, "Oh, god, Jen! Now! Now!"

I pulled back to place the tip of his cock on my tongue, resting it just inside my mouth. He began firing away; one, two, three, four heavy strands of hot, thick cum onto my tongue. When his jerking spasms made me momentarily lose containment, I was treated to a long rope across my cheek and nose. Wanting not to miss another drop, I gobbled his shooting cock back into my mouth in time to enjoy the rest of his seemingly never-ending load.

When he was finally done coming, I popped him out, making sure to keep my lips tightly sealed. Using his cock as a paintbrush, I spread the cum that was on my nose and cheek all over the rest of my face while happily thinking,'Thanks for the tip, Steph!'

Dirk had this cool faraway gleam in his eyes. "You're incredible, Jen," he said softly, looking like he was going to float right off to heaven.

Opening my mouth to show him his cum, I slowly swallowed twice, taking it all down. "Mmmm, so are you," I purred, stretching out flat on my back. After gathering the remaining cum on my face, I slid my fingers one by one into my mouth, savoring the rest of the sweet gift he'd given me.

With a happy sigh, I raised my knees and spread my legs. My shining wet pussy smiled in open invitation.

Kneeling to kiss me, Dirk cupped my face with one hand while touching my soft pussy lips with the other. "Jen, it's not just your mouth that will taste my cock. You know I'm going to fuck you here, too," he said quietly, caressing my pussy.

The way he said it, damn, it was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. I was liquid on his fingertips.

"I know...and I want it...I want you to fuck my pussy," I whispered, spreading my legs wider.

He slipped two fingers inside me and began tenderly stroking. After maybe thirty seconds of gentle fucking, he pulled out to caress my pouting lips again before sliding his fingertips down to my moist, pliant asshole. "I'm also going to fuck you here," he said, even more quietly.

"Baby, yes, fuck my ass. I'm still a virgin there, and I want you to be the one to take it," I said, breathing it in his ear.

That made him smile. "I will, though not tonight, and not in this rec room."

He was going to make me wait.

Arching my back, I moaned, "Take me now. Fuck me right here, where anyone could come in and see us. You can have my pussy...and my ass. You can have me...all of me...everything you said you ever wanted. I need you, Dirk. I need you to fuck me." I reached out to stroke his thick, heavy cock. "Please, baby, let me feel you sliding deep inside my pussy tonight. Don't make me wait."

"Now is not the time, Jen," he said, whispering it in my mouth.

"The play?"

"The play."

"The play is the thing," I said, finally understanding.

"Yes, beautiful. For us, the play is the thing."

~to be continued~

Please leave a vote and a comment. Let me hear what you think. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.