Deceptions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? She already admitted she wants you. That's awesome, Jen, plus she doesn't mind if we do it."

"Dirk, we need to be careful, okay? She's trusting us not to blow it. Specifically, she's trusting me. I don't want to make her look bad for hiring us. We're only kids; we're nobodies, really, and she took a big chance on us. We can't mess this up for her. Seriously, we need to be professional. I told you, baby, you can fuck me anywhere you want, any time you want. You know I want you, and all you have to do is take me. Just don't get us in troublehere. Don't get Katherine in trouble. Promise?"

"Okay, okay," he said, chastened by how serious I was about it. "I'll be good, I promise."

Relieved by his response, I giggled, "I didn't say we couldn't still do it! I'm just telling you, we need to make absolutely sure that we don't get caught. We have to follow every one of our cues, and we can't sound all retarded from trying to do our lines while we're in the middle of fucking. We have to keep ourselves hidden when we're doing things, and we can't lose our minds and forget where we are, especially once we start coming. I don't know about you, but I'm likely to lose consciousness the first time you explode inside me. You better not let me freak out, and youreally better not let me pass out!"

"I'll try to make sure you only come a little, okay?" he smiled, giving my hip a good-natured squeeze.

"Yeah, right!" I laughed. "Every night I hear how you make all those girls come 'only a little,' as they're bashing in our dorm wall and howling like wild wolves!"

"Are you saying I can't be a gentle, sensitive lover?" he asked, feigning offense.

"When you put this inside my ass, you better be gentle...at least the first time," I whispered, stroking his cock.

"I will, I promise," he said, becoming serious again. "I want you to enjoy it."

"If I enjoy it, I'll learn to love it, then I'll want to do it again and again, right?"

"Exactly."

Wondering about that, I had to ask. "Why my ass so much, instead of my pussy?"

"Who said this is an either-or deal? When did I ever say anything about 'instead of'? I want all of you, not just your ass."

"Mmmm...you better..." I smiled, turning to rub my deep split up and down his perfect erection.

"But I want your ass, too," he added, breathing it in my ear as I stood grinding away on him.

"I know, and I can't wait for you to have it," I said, trying to keep my urgent whispers quiet. "Since I can barely fit little things in there, I can't even imagine how I'm ever going to takeyou in my ass, but I'm dying to feel you inside me. God, I wanted so badly for you to fuck me that night at the dorms. I was totally offering myself. I couldn't believe it when you wouldn't take me."

"You know I wanted to, Jen. It wasn't that I didn't want you. You saw how hard I was, and how much cum you made me shoot. That wasn't even our only one of the night, or did you forget how you'd already made me come like a firehose during our 'sixty-nine' scene? Swear to god, I have never wanted anyone the way I want you. I just think our first time should be truly epic, and I know we will always remember it if it's on stage, in front of a live audience."

"Dirk, our first show is still weeks away. Seriously, I don't think I can wait that long. If I can't have you in my ass until then, you at least have to let me feel you inside my pussy."

He gave me this totally patronizing smile. After checking to make sure no one was looking, he reached inside my robe to squeeze my breasts and caress my nipples, then he leaned down to kiss my ear. "Patience, beautiful girl, patience..." he whispered before heading off to his dressing room.

Now he was just taunting me.

~ ~ ~

"Guys, I wanna do one more little change to the bedroom scene," Katherine said, taking the two of us aside before the next day's rehearsal. "After talking with Jen the other night, I think there's a better, sexier way."

Biting suggestively on her pen, she flashed me a flirty grin.

I didn't quite know what she had in mind, but I sure liked the sound of it!

"Let's just say Jen inspired me," she added coyly, "and now I want a little more of her in this scene."

I laughed, "Katherine, I'm already going to be naked and having sex in like three different positions, so how much more could I possibly be in it?"

With the cutest little giggle she said, "Touché. Anyway, what I want to do is open this scene with you lying facedown on the bed, maybe reading a magazine, or simply napping after your awesome sixty-nine. You're still nude, with the bed situated at an angle to the audience. Dirk comes in naked from the bathroom and sits beside you on the bed. He begins to stroke your legs, your back, and especially your ass. It's a really affectionate, loving moment. It will look so beautiful to the audience, Jen."

She gave me a warm, revealing smile. We both knew she was describing what she had done to me on that same bed, and she'd decided to add it to the play.

"After a little while, you'll start to respond to his caresses." Again she gave me a knowing look, which I returned with a happy smile. "You'll begin moving on the bed, writhing beneath his hands. Eventually you'll say, 'Look at my goose bumps. You're giving me chills. Let's get under the covers.' Then you'll both hop up and climb into bed.

"I want the audience to see you, Jen. I want them to see your nude body, all of it, and yours too, Dirk. Seeing you two will blow people away, and we're safe in doing it. I want you to go totally crazy on each other in bed, yet you still have to make absolutely, positively sure to keep the important stuff covered by the sheet."

Really wanting to drive home the message, she stared at us one at a time. I silently looked at Dirk, then we both nodded for her, indicating we understood.

"Just your lower bodies, though," she continued. "Remember, I want the audience to see you both from the waist up. Dirk, when you're on top of her, I want you to lock your arms and hold yourself steady above her. I want the audience to see Jen's breasts shudder with each powerful stroke you feed her."

"God, Katherine, you're killing me here..." I said, tightly crossing my legs to rub my clit. Listening to her, it took all my willpower not to reach down and stroke my pussy.

She saw how horny she was making me, which made her grin. "Good, Jen. That's the whole idea. I want you going out of your mind with lust. Now, Dirk, you seriously need to remember to keep at least the bottom of her ass covered when she gets on top and rides you. I want the audience to see your hands guiding her hips as you thrust deep inside her, and you can even show her ass grinding on you, but you cannot let that sheet fall completely away.

"Look, people are used to watching simulated sex. The girl grinds, the guy moans, and all anyone sees is maybe her pubic hair since she never lifts her hips enough to show anything major. That's how these things always go, and everyone's okay with it. With you two, though, I want more. I want Jen to move up and down on your breathtaking cock the way a woman really does when she's on top. I want everyone to see her incredible breasts bouncing on her chest. Dirk, I want it to look like she's really fucking you, but in order to do that you have to keep the important parts covered. You can't forget, and you can't slip up. Don't let us see your erection driving between her spread lips, stretching open her pussy.

"Jen, when he's on top, I don't mind if the sheet slips down to show his ass pumping into you. That would be perfect, actually. Just don't let it fall so far that we can see between his legs. Don't let us see what his cock is doing to you. I mean definitely show us what his cock is doing to you, but don't literallyshow it.

"This is really important, guys, since the lights are going to be on during this one. You won't have the protection of darkness, like you will with the 'sixty-nine' scene. Can you both promise me that you'll make absolutely sure to keep the important stuff covered every single time? I'm talking no slip-ups. None."

When I nodded in agreement, Katherine took my hand and squeezed it.

Dirk also nodded, although he added a question. "Katherine, what am I supposed to do...you know...I mean, how am I supposed to deal with...." Glancing down, he gestured to his stiffening cock, every inch of which was clearly evident in his thin cargo pants.

Katherine said, "Oh, I'm glad you brought that up. This is going to be kind of tricky for you. Dirk, I don't mind if you're hard as a rock during the sex scenes. Go ahead, let your cock become a foot long for those. My god, you'll have Jen spreading her legs for you, offering you her naked, gorgeous pussy. As beautiful as she is, you wouldn't be human if you didn't have a huge hard-on then. That's okay, though. She'll cover you with her upper body whenever she's giving you a blowjob, plus the lights will go down. When you're fucking her, the sheets will take care of it. The thing is, we just can't let the audience see you fully hard. That's the whole point. We cannot let them see you with an erection."

"Good luck with that," he answered.

Katherine grinned. "Honey, I wish we could. I really do. We'd sell a lot more tickets if we were allowed to show off your spectacular cock in all its mouthwatering glory."

"I know I'd come," I said, smiling sweetly.

"I'm sure you would, in more ways than one!" laughed Katherine. "Here's the tricky part, though. Dirk, when you first walk to the bed to start this scene, and again when you and Jen get up to climb under the covers, you two are going to be totally naked; we're talking full-frontal nudity. I want the audience to see how beautiful you both are. They'll see your cock then, and you can't be erect. Somehow you at least need to keep it soft enough that it's not throbbing hard and jutting out halfway across the stage, like it usually is. I don't mind if it's semi-erect. In fact I'd prefer it that way, because it would look awesome. Totally soft, maybe a little chubby, or hanging thick and partially erect, any of those are fine since they won't get us in trouble. You just cannot have a full-blown erection whenever the audience will be seeing your cock. It's too obvious with you, and we can't have you trying to hide it either. You two are supposed to be completely comfortable together, so you wouldn't try to hide it from her."

Giving him a teasing grin, I giggled, "I guess you better think of baseball, or maybe that hideously fat English teacher we had in high school! Just picture her totally butt-naked!"

"Yeah, yeah," he answered, "laugh away, little girl. You have that luxury. When you get turned on during these scenes, it's never a problem. Meanwhile, I have to look at you and touch your naked body and somehow not get hard. Laugh all you want, but she's right, this won't be easy.

"Katherine, seriously, any suggestions? I know you don't care if I get hard when we're covered up, and you're right, I will, but what should I do to avoid getting hard those other times?"

"Believe it or not, Jen's right," she said. "Most actors will tell you they just try to think about things that aren't sexy, or they'll focus on their lines. Of course it doesn't always work. Sometimes a guy simply can't help it, and everyone understands that.

"Honestly, though, this comes up a lot more often in TV and film. Since there are so few plays that involve these types of situations, it usually isn't too much of an issue in live theater. Like I told you guys, this is fairly new ground for me, directing a play with full nudity and serious simulated sex."

I said, "Dirk, don't worry, it's not going to be a problem. The more we keep rehearsing these scenes, the less excited you'll get. Eventually all of this will become no big deal to you. Just watch, pretty soon here you won't even be able to get it up for me!"

"That will never happen," he replied, smiling confidently.

"No, I doubt it ever will," Katherine grinned. "Like she said, though, we'll need to work on it. Fortunately, we still have time before the first live performance. Besides, it's not important that you get hard; it's only important for certain scenes that youdon't get hard. If you never become erect, that would be perfectly fine."

"No, it wouldn't!" I whined, making a pouty face while playfully slapping her on the shoulder.

"Sweetie, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Here, watch this...." She leaned over to Dirk and whispered, "Do you want to fuck Jen?"

She stepped back, and we watched his thick cock rise to full erection in his cargo pants. Flourishing her hands like some hottie hostess on a TV game show, she presented it as if it were a grand prize vacation in Bora Bora. "See?" she giggled. "That's the least of our worries. Jen, his wonderful cock wants you in the worst way, and that's not about to change. Making him hard will never be a problem for you. The main thing is even though I can't have Dirk getting hard-ons at the wrong times, I still need his passion. Seriously, I wish I could show his enormous erections. I want the audience to see his crazy desire for you. The passion you two give me on stage is awesome. I need that, always; every scene, every show."

"Poor Dirk!" I said teasingly, reaching over to stroke his erection, and a giggling Katherine just shook her head. Her expression changed, though, when a small wet spot began forming over the tip of his pulsing cock. Looking Dirk straight in the eye, I continued stroking him, only much more sexily; as the wet spot grew, I cooed, "Poor, poor Dirk. Such a huge burden you carry...such a long, thick, delicious burden...." Kneeling before him, I took firm hold of his shaft and flicked my tongue all around the drooling crown.

'Two can play the taunting game,' I grinned to myself, sucking Dirk's silky pre-cum right through his cargo pants.

Smiling softly, Katherine sighed, "You guys are killing me."

~ ~ ~

Our next rehearsal was an emotional tug-of-war, the two of us doing our best to tease and outright torture each other. During the 'pull down my panties' scene Dirk playfully bit my clit, literally making me jump. Looking up smugly from his knees, he gave me a "Gotcha!" smile. I had my revenge, though, during the 'sixty-nine' scene. After he rimmed my asshole and made me come like crazy, I brought him to the very brink in my mouth. As he moaned for me to finish him, I squeezed the base of his shaft really hard, preventing him from coming. Over and over I walked him right to the very edge, only to leave him hanging every time.

"What's the matter, honeeey?" I grinned, sweetly singing it into his mouth after taking off my robe and spinning around to lie on top of him.

When we got to the scene on top of the sheets, Dirk couldn't stop himself from becoming totally hard. Looking over my shoulder while pressing my ass against him, I smiled at the sight of his huge erection. "Sweetie, your big, gorgeous cock is saying he wants to go inside me now. I think you should listen to him."

His dick visibly throbbed.

"Cut!" yelled Katherine, and the whole crew busted up when she added, "Medic! We've got definite wood!"

A few minutes later, after Dirk had gotten control of himself a bit better, we tried running through that same scene again. This time he went straight for my weak spot, penetrating my asshole with the tips of his ring and middle fingers. Staring between my legs, he teased me into a jumpy little orgasm, making me yelp as I squirted all over his hand.

"Clean up on aisle five!" a stagehand shouted.

I was totally mortified, yet I couldn't help but laugh along with everyone else.

Eventually we made it through that scene, then we got up to get into bed. Although Dirk's cock was jutting straight out, it was at least somewhat rubbery, so Katherine let us continue. When we climbed under the covers, Dirk leaned down to kiss me, whispering, "Now you're gonna pay, little girl."

He simply tormented me. That's all anyone could call it. I know Katherine wanted us to go crazy during the sex scenes, but he really was driving me insane with the way he kept dragging his fully erect cock through and over my grasping pussy. He would press the head against my clit, making my entire body spasm; then, while biting my nipples, he'd do these maddening little pokes between my wet lips...in...then out...in a bit further...then right back out.

I finally just grabbed his ass and tried to pull him inside me, crying out, "Goddammit, fuck me!"

Katherine was ecstatic! "Yes! Perfect! Just like that!" she cheered, clapping and jumping up and down like a proud PTA mom.

Once we switched places and I was on top, I again got my revenge; that is, if cutting off my nose to spite my face can be considered revenge. Pressing my pussy all along the length of his shaft, I gave him the most blatant stripper-grind in the history of lap dance sluts. As I fully drenched his cock, he squeezed my hips so hard that I was certain it would leave bruises.

His breathing was becoming ragged when Katherine called out, "Sheets, guys! I can see pink!"

As Dirk quickly pulled the sheets over my ass, I leaned down to kiss him and whisper, "You're going to come for me, aren't you, baby? Your cock desperately wants inside my pussy, but he's not allowed in right now. This is what you want to feel, though, isn't it?" Nipping his lower lip, I slid up a bit to grasp his shaft with my ass. I flexed and flexed, continuing to drench him with my molten pussy; finally I could feel it in his cock and see it in his face that he was ready to erupt, and I breathed into his mouth, "Always remember, your cock belongs in my pussy...and my ass."

I felt his shaft pulsing between my lips; when his hands clutched my hips in a sudden death-grip, I smiled smugly as he shot gobs and gobs of pearly white cum onto his stomach and chest. Extending a good eight inches, one rope shone conspicuously wet on his neck. I was sorely tempted to lick it all up, but after the way he'd been so cruel to me the whole day long I decided to let him deal with it on his own. I was really hoping the entire crew would see it.

"Excellent!" Katherine shouted, ending the scene, and I got up to put my robe on. When she came to us and saw Dirk's thick cum glistening all over his body—and none dripping from my pussy—she giggled to me, "Good girl! That'll teach him!"

She went and fetched him a small towel, then we left him there on the bed.

~ ~ ~

"Where's J.T.?" I asked Ray, later that night.

Something was obviously wrong. It was just the two of us sitting on Ray's bed, and he was clearly on edge.

"Uhhh...he went out," was all he would say.

Noticing his level of agitation, I decided not to push it. He quickly jumped into the shower before taking off, leaving me alone in their room.

Fine by me. I just wanted to Instant Message with Steph anyway, so that's what we did. E-mailing her is okay, but Instant Messaging is always a lot more fun. Since we live so far away from each other, the main way we communicate is through texting for short messages and the internet for longer things. Phone calls are much too expensive.

We had a total blast. After I told her all about Katherine, she said that had she known I was such a "raging dyke" she would have fucked me a long time ago!

"Better late than never!" I responded.

"Big talk, from two thousand miles away!" she wrote back.

"You'll see! The next time you come home, maybe you and I can do a hot lesbo show for Ray and J.T.!"

"Screw that. You can keep J.T. If we're gonna have a sexy little orgy with someone, I want it to be with Dirk...or Katherine! Or both!"

"Mmmm, me too."

Eventually we had to call it a night, and I went to bed...alone. That's when I discovered why Ray had been acting so squirrelly. Climbing into bed, I pulled back the covers, and there lay a wet, neon pink thong.