Deceptions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, my god,' I thought, realizing she was going to eat my pussy full of cum; clutching her beautiful bottom, I shuddered through a sudden, delicious series ofpop! pop! pop! orgasms, like bursting firecrackers.

"Oh, god...oh, fuck!" she yelped when I pressed my mouth to her silky slit. As I slithered my tongue inside, I felt her pussy spasm. It was beyond amazing, the way her entire body quivered.

Damn, I wanted her more than anything. Burying my face in her gorgeous sex, I spread her open and attacked her shining wet flower with a hunger I'd never known. When she cried my name, moaning it deep inside my pussy, I came and came and came....

~ ~ ~

"Jen...Dirk...this is Jeff, my dashing boyfriend, while this stunningly sexy creature is Carrie, my dearest friend in the whole wide world."

Katherine shared a secret smile with me as she introduced us to Carrie, her girlfriend. "Nobody here but you knows about us. Everyone else thinks she's just my friend," Katherine whispered to me, giggling as we all exchanged hugs.

"Your secret is safe with me!" I whispered back, grinning while playfully biting her ear.

After shaking Dirk's hand, Jeff was pretty obvious in the way he looked me over.

Carrie, though, wooo, she looked at me like, well, I'm not quite sure. Was her look that of the protective doe who spies a hungry wolf trailing after her fawn, or was it more the look of the hungry wolf?

I couldn't read her, but she was definitely giving me an intense stare.

"So you're the gorgeous thing Katie keeps going on and on about," she finally said, her eyes conspicuously traveling up and down my body. "It's Jennifer, correct?"

I still couldn't tell. Was I the threat or the prey?

"Yes, it's Jennifer. Everyone just calls me Jen," I replied, with an even smile.

'Madison Avenue blonde,' I thought, quickly pigeonholing her.

Carrie looked very high-dollar; slick and refined...unattainable. She seemed nine feet tall, all of it slim legs and golden blonde hair. She had small breasts and a tight, beautiful ass, with not an ounce of fat anywhere on her elegant body. Adding everything up, including her long, slender neck, she looked positively regal.

She also looked positively feral. I decided I'd need to watch myself around her, at least until I could read her intentions more clearly.

"I'm told you and Dirk will be putting on quite a show for us tonight," she said, inscrutable as ever.

Going out of my way to look her over even more conspicuously than she was appraising me, I gave her a coy smile. "It's mostly Dirk's show. He sings, he plays guitar, he makes love and war, and chases after fire trucks. He carries everything. The show is named after my character, but I'm really more of a prop than anything."

"Hmmm...now why do I have this feeling that you're being just a skosh overly modest?"

With a knowing grin she took my hand and held it over my head, inviting me to spin for her.

'You really want to check me out? Fine, I'll show you all I have...' I decided, spinning for her as sexily as I could, provocatively thrusting my hips, tits, and ass out at the appropriate moments.

"Oh, my! Katie certainly wasn't exaggerating," Carrie continued, flashing an approving smile. "Darling, truly you're being entirely too modest. You are absolutely stunning, and our dear, sweet Katie doll has doubtless concocted a deliciously wicked tableau that will display each of your uniquely pleasing talents to the utmost effect."

Katherine and Carrie exchanged amused grins before Katherine laughed, "Jen, don't mind her. Believe it or not, she always talks that way. She's quite the flatterer."

After giving Jeff and Carrie each a warm kiss on the cheek, she led Dirk and me away, explaining, "I really need to get these two backstage now. It's time to start getting ready for the show!"

Carrie never took her eyes off of me.

~ ~ ~

Opening Night was finally upon us. After what had seemed like only the blink of an eye, all the long weeks of rehearsals were over. It was time to do this thing in front of a live audience.

Judging by the way Katherine came blustering excitedly into my dressing room to tell me the place was sold out, I guess the advance buzz must have been pretty good. The biggest thing to her was the fact that at least two major papers had sent reviewers to catch our show.

"I know you're gonna knock 'em dead, Jen," she enthused. "It's just Dirk's overly eager cock we've gotta worry about. Seriously, we should hire him a fluffer. Instead of having the girl blow him to keep him hard before his nude scenes, we'll have her blow him to release all that pent-up cum of his. Maybe that way he won't have such a huge boner every second he's in front of the audience!"

"No! Don't ruin my toy!" I whined, adding a dramatic pout. Laughing together, we hugged, and just as quickly as she'd blown into my room she was gone again.

Deciding I was as ready as I was ever going to be, I went to Dirk's dressing room to wish him good luck.

"So, are you all set for the night of your life?" he smiled, greeting me with a warm, friendly hug...the amazing thing about it being that that was probably the first completely innocent body-contact we'd ever shared.

"Yep! I'm like totally spazzing!" I exclaimed, squeezing him tightly. "I can't believe it's finally here, our first professional Opening Night! What about you? Aren't you excited too?"

"Jen, I need to tell you something..." he said, pulling me by my hand to his sofa.

"What is it?" I asked, wondering why he'd suddenly become so serious.

"Okay, here's the deal. You know I took this thing on as kind of a joke, right? The only reason I signed up to do this was to be with you...well, okay, and also to piss off J.T."

I was about to respond when he cut me short.

"Just let me get this out before you say anything," he said, squeezing my hand.

Nodding, I let him go on.

"I moved in next door at the dorms to be close to you, and I auditioned for this play to be with you. You already know that. The thing is, I never seriously thought I'd get the part. I mean, come on, I'm not even an actor. I figured nobody in their right mind would ever hire me to play the lead role in a professional play, much less the lead role as Eric fucking Clapton! That's insane!"

"But you're great, Dirk. You really are. Everyone says so," I said, squeezing his hand right back.

"Jen, I haven't even been trying! I've just been fucking around while enjoying my time with you. That's all it was ever about to me. I never cared about this play!"

"Dirk, okay, so your plan worked. You got me, didn't you? You should be happy now. Everything went exactly the way you wanted; the moving in next door, this play...all of it. What's the problem?"

"Jen, what I'm trying to tell you is that I'm scared shitless, okay?"

"Scared? About what? You know I'll do anything you want."

"That's not what I'm talking about. See, it suddenly dawned on me during my ride home after our first time, you know, when we finally did it on stage. I realized,'Holy shit, dude, your entire life could change because of this play. More importantly, so could Jen's, and you better not fuck this up for her. This could be the beginning of all her dreams coming true. It could put her on the road to stardom...and you too, you idiot! Did you ever even consider that?'

"Jen, now that this thing is really here, it's hitting me like a ton of bricks. I know what's at stake, and I'm afraid I'll blow it. I'm afraid I'll blow it for you."

Kissing his hand, I said, "Dirk, you'll be great. You're always great. Just do what you do. You know the songs, you have a killer voice, and you could do your lines in your sleep. When we're together on stage, just look at me; remember who I am to you, and who you've become to me. I promise, everything will be fine.

"Besides, believe me, I'm nervous too! It's okay to be nervous. Nervous is good. That's what everyone always says."

Giving him a sexy look, I slid his hand up the back of my thigh and under my robe. "Baby, remember what you promised me. Tonight's the night, and J.T. will be in the audience. Focus on that. As long as you keep thinking about what you're going to do to me out there, you'll breeze right through this thing, just like you always do."

"I did promise you tonight would be the night, didn't I?" he grinned, cupping my bare ass.

I pressed myself hard against him, whispering in his ear, "Yes, you did, baby. Tonight I give my ass to you. For the first time ever a cock—your cock—will fuck me in my forbidden place. Youwill take my ass tonight, Dirk. I've saved it just for you, and I want you to keep thinking about how amazing it's going to feel when you slide your huge dick up my tiny, virgin hole. Before you know it, you'll have taken my final cherry, and we'll be coming like crazy together...with J.T., Ray, Katherine, my parents, and all of New York City watching. We'll even get to read about it in the papers!"

Reaching down to squeeze his growing cock, I grinned, "You're gonna be awesome tonight. You are absolutely going toown."

"You're starting to sound like Katherine," he said, hugging me close again. "And I mean that in the very best of ways. Thank you, Jen. I knew I needed to talk to you."

"Are we still good for tonight then?" I asked, trying to chirp as cheerfully as Katherine would. Glancing down, I saw that he had another enormous erection. "God, baby, look at you..." I said, going to my knees. Quickly undoing his pants, I pulled out his throbbing cock and brought it to my mouth. Moaning hungrily, I gave it a couple of long, delicious slurps and teasing nips before using two hands to feed it all the way into my throat. Savoring the intense pleasure, I hummed happily around his thick shaft, then I simply began bobbing my head, eagerly sucking every glorious inch. I didn't want him coming just yet, though, so after giving his pee slit a final lick I came to my feet again. Never releasing his insatiable hard-on, I returned to his warm embrace. "Mmmm...your dick is definitely ready for tonight," I purred, playfully biting his lip.

Damn, my heart was racing. My life was zooming, and I was loving every second of this wild ride.

"You just wait, little girl. You won't even be able to walk tomorrow," he breathed hotly, slipping a thick finger up my ass as his tongue slithered into my mouth.

"Promises, promises," I whispered, dancing my bottom while melting into his kiss.

~ ~ ~

The play was going along great, but then I had it easy since the early scenes were mostly all music pieces with Clapton and Harrison. My first appearance wasn't until a good twenty minutes in, so I was able to sit off to the side of the stage and watch Dirk belt out his songs.

Looking out at the audience, I noticed J.T., Ray, and Katherine's people were all in the second row. When Carrie spotted me, she blew me a kiss! Giggling, I blew one right back. Beaming brightly, she pretended to catch it before dropping it down the front of her dress! I laughed so loudly that I had to cover my mouth, which made her laugh too.

Suddenly I was no longer nervous; I was eager and excited. I wanted...everything. I wanted love and laughter and adulation. I wanted sex. I wanted hands and mouths, pussies and cocks. I wanted to come for the world, and I wanted Dirk, Katherine, and Carrie to cover me in kisses.

I laughed to myself when I realized I also wanted to make that sweet knucklehead Ray come in his pants.

Finally my part came up, and I honestly don't even remember reciting my lines. I can't recall anything I did, at least not until our first make-out scene.

As Dirk and I were getting ready to head on out there, Katherine gave us each a big hug before offering her final words of encouragement. "Let's really turn up the heat, guys. Just totally go for it!"

To her great relief, I'm sure, Dirk managed not to be completely erect during our first hug, kiss, and grope. I did my little ass wiggle when his hands went to my bottom, then I giggled in his mouth at the sight of Katherine clapping excitedly offstage.

When Dirk stood me front and center and began running his hands up the backs of my thighs, I think I floated right out of my body.

I'll never forget the lone female gasp I heard from the otherwise strikingly silent audience when Dirk first pulled my robe over my ass. As he tugged my panties down, I had a wet, crashing orgasm that I thought would never end. To my everlasting gratitude, he quickly realized that at least on this night he had to do more than simply squeeze and fondle my bare bottom before nuzzling my pussy; he also literally had to hold me up, just to keep me from collapsing.

I barely had enough presence of mind to do my ass wiggle before stepping out of my panties.

Dirk whispered, "Relax, Jen. This is no different from that night at the dorms when you showed off your ass in your sexy robe, daring me to take you. You wanted me to fuck you right there on the couch, hoping someone would see us. That's all we're doing here. Knowing that people are watching, you're letting me touch your ass and eat your pussy, the same as we've been doing for weeks now. No biggie, right?"

Grinning as he spread me open, he made sure to show the audience every inch of my naked, trembling bottom, and with the way he hungrily sucked my pussy I didn't need any reminders from Katherine to dance my hips and wiggle my ass.

His gentle words brought me back into the moment, and finally I was able to settle down.

Although Katherine couldn't have known what Dirk had said, she gave us a big thumbs-up when she saw me relax and mentally rejoin the scene. Once Dirk could tell that I was back on the same planet with him, he playfully nipped at my pussy while whispering, "Good girl! There's my beautiful slut!"

Smiling happily, I mouthed, "Yep! Here I am!" Grinding my hips, I pulled his head firmly between my legs, then I went that one step further again by draping my thigh over his shoulder. I wanted everyone in that audience to see his tongue lapping away at my wet pussy.

From off to the side Katherine stage-whispered, "Awesome!"

When we moved to the scene where I was to unsnap Dirk's silk pajamas, I heard multiple gasps from the audience, including a seriously hot moan from Carrie. The plan hadn't been for this to be another of Katherine's "show off Jen's ass" scenes, but I kind of spaced on where I was supposed to position myself. Katherine wanted me on my knees, sitting up straight as I began to undo his pajamas. Instead, I was bent at the waist, leaning forward on my knees, and the gasps came in response to the spread-legged shot of my bare ass and pussy I was inadvertently offering the audience.

Nuzzling the front of Dirk's pajamas as I pulled them open, it was obvious he was fully hard. I knew we needed to get those house lights lowered, but I couldn't resist the temptation to run my lips over his crazy bulge, which made Katherine giggle. When Dirk reached to click off the little lamp on the end table, I made a sexy show of tugging his pajamas down and tossing them aside before nudging him onto the sofa.

What a relief, having the place go nearly dark. What a rush, too!

A breathless hush fell over the audience, then a continuous murmuring began to build as I returned my lips to his rampant erection. "Here we go, baby!" I whispered excitedly. Moaning around the head, I slowly swallowed him all the way down, taking my sweet time to savor every last inch. Thrilled to be sucking his dick on stage, I was determined to perform the sexiest blowjob anyone in that audience had ever seen. Moving my bare ass in provocative circles, I arched my back and used both hands to pump him while slipping the tip of my tongue into his already-drooling slit. Also, instead of using my Layla wig's long hair to help keep him somewhat covered, I deftly hooked it over my ear so everyone would be able to see the silhouette of my mouth traveling up and down his seemingly endless rock-hard pole.

The way he kept thrusting his hips and tugging on my nipples told me he was growing impatient, though, which he confirmed by suddenly pulling me up into a sixty-nine.

I'm sure Katherine thought we went a little too fast there, but I think we more than made up for it once I was on top of him.

At first I thought Dirk was going to be content to lick my pussy as I hummed my throat around his plundering length, but it wasn't long before he buried his face in my ass, loudly slapping my cheeks with both hands. A startled squeal came from a woman in the audience; still we made no effort to quiet the passionate sounds of our oral sex display. In fact, I went out of my way to give him the wettest, slurpiest, noisiest blowjob ever. I didn't even try to use my upper body to shield what I was doing. I simply trusted to the lighting while continuing to thrill to the thought of the silhouette I imagined we must have been making with my voracious mouth moving up and down his towering erection. Letting out a deep moan, I realized that I wouldn't have minded at all if Katherine had left the house lights on. I wanted everyone there to watch me suck his beautiful dick.

In the meantime Dirk kept laving and deep-tonguing my asshole, making me smile around his shaft. Normally he devoted most of that scene to eating my pussy; this time he spent nearly all of it prepping my ass for what we both knew would be happening in the very next act.

'What a thoughtful guy! So considerate!' I grinned, laughing to myself at the absurdity of it all.

I wasn't about to let him shoot his initial huge load of cum down my throat, though...not this time. I knew he could get it up and come again after intermission, no problem; that wasn't the issue. No, I simply wanted to save his biggest eruption for my very first ass fucking. By giving the base of his pulsing shaft a firm squeeze every time I felt him approaching blastoff, I let him know that he wasn't allowed to come just yet. Fortunately, it didn't take him long to pick up on what I wanted. Knowing Katherine was still waiting for our "massive orgasms," Dirk and I actually went into full-on acting mode!

Yep, we faked the loudest, wildest mutual cums ever! It was hella fun!

Finally, following another loud smacking of my bottom from Dirk, which had become our usual cue, I got up from the couch. With my body turned sidelong to the audience I slipped my robe over my shoulders, letting it fall to the stage. Arching my back and cupping my breasts, I was happy to see my fully erect nipples standing out nicely in profile. I held that pose for a few beats before slowly bending at the waist again to climb down on top of Dirk.

"No coming for you yet, mister," I whispered once we were pressed together, face to face. Giving the audience another sexy silhouette, I pooched my wiggling ass way up high, right into Dirk's welcoming hands, then I teased my full breasts with their erect tips back and forth over his lips.

"Holy fucking god..." came a male voice from the audience, just before the stage went completely dark.

Utter silence...then an explosion of raucous cheers, whistles, and extended applause.

"I think we done good!" Dirk quipped, smiling up at me as the curtain slowly descended.

Nodding happily, I kissed him on the lips. "Come on, let's go!" I said, pulling him to his feet once the curtain had lowered all the way. He made a move to grab my robe and his pajamas, until I whispered, "No, those still need to be here at the beginning of the next scene. We never do put them back on, remember?"

We dashed naked off the stage, and Katherine was right there to meet us with two plush robes before hurrying us away. Finally stopping to pull us into a group hug near our dressing rooms, she was literally jumping up and down with joy!