All Comments on 'Deeksha The Temptress Ch. 01'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bhavikabalbhavikabalover 1 year ago

Brahmin girls/wives to be bred by low caste/muslims is very erotic and natural,after all Rakshas always ravaged the chaste rishis wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Zamindar should fuck her in front of lower class people. Make her available to lower class people as well.

cdman55cdman55over 1 year ago

Amazing. this deserves 5 star. Ignore the haters. this is art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To complex... May be less characters in plot???

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow... seems like the recipe to become a cuckold is to have a cuckolding mother. Intense story of cuckolding so early in relationship and that too in an Indian context. The younger brother risking by having his dick sucked while her older brother slept right there was intense. Waiting for next chapter eagerly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Next part.... waiting .. may soon come

Indian_Happy_CoupleIndian_Happy_Couple9 months ago

I love your writing. Would be great to have another story like journey of cuckold.

Love mind control of hubby and allowing him to mount his wife theme with friends rather than family

vinay694vinay694about 1 month ago

Hello Vyasya,

You are rockstar. You are best writer in Indian cuckold literature. I read each one of your stories for more than 20 times. “Disgusting Neighbour”, Dutiful Daughter-in-law are my most favourite series. But recently this Deeksha series, where a young ripe girl who is looking for Alpha Males has left me speechless & whirlwind thoughts. Please can you kindly continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The most amazing incredible story! I have to read part two! Please release soon! Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...