Déjà Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still groggy, I couldn't think to answer. "We were asleep?"

"Asleep? What did she do, wear you out? It's almost nine!"

"You've got no idea", I answered, gradually getting blood back into my brain; my eyes becoming accustomed to the sunlight flooding the room.

"Been good?" I had enough brain cells active to intelligently answer, although it didn't take many syllables for us to communicate. We'd reached that point where we had some strange, disjointed conversations where one of us would start a sentence, the other would finish, and nobody else listening had any idea what had happened except that something had been said between us that WE both understood.

"Very. You two?"

"Outstanding, success. We've worked up a hunger, though. What about Champaign?"

Sunday Champaign brunch was something we did every once in a while, it crossed my mind that most afternoons afterward resulted in a nap and sex, but somehow right now only the nap sounded good. I spoke to Jenny. "It's Debs. They're hungry and want to know if we're up for a champagne brunch."

"All of us?"

"Sounds that way'"

"Then he's not mad?"

"Mad?" I repeated aloud, then said to Debs. "Any resentment or lingering hostility toward his wanton wife?"

She laughed. "None that I'm aware of. I think we've got the course righted here. You?"

"Yep. Definitely."

"Noonish?"

"Ok. See you there?"

"Just a sec..." she covered the mouthpiece, "How 'bout we pick you up at noon?"

"Good, See you then."

"Dressy?"

"Sexy – I think."

"OK, noon."

The sheets were a mess, soaked with our sweat and cum, and we were lying right in it. I didn't care, and apparently Jenny didn't either. I settled back in after replacing the phone. She snuggled back in. "How long were we asleep?" I reached across and stroked her breast, not to arouse but to enjoy her beauty.

"Don't know. Maybe an hour or two?"

"Two at least, it wasn't even dawn when you woke me."

"How long did we do it?"

"I've got no idea, but it was the longest, slowest, fuck I've ever had. Will you forgive me?"

She sat up slightly, looked puzzled. "Forgive you? For what?"

"For creating a wanton, nymphomaniac that can't seem to get enough of her best friends gigolo husband that she keeps on the side?" She didn't laugh.

"You don't think he's mad?"

"Debs didn't think so." She didn't say anything for a while, then said. "How do we deal with this?"

"Us? You mean all four of us?" I paused, thinking. "I don't really know." I thought some more, then continued. "I've never been here before; not sure what to expect. I love Debs, and before I would have said I lusted for you, but now... I guess I love you too. In a different way, but you've become pretty special. I've never had anyone knock my socks off quite like you did a while ago. I guess we'll have to take it one step at a time and see what develops?" She didn't seem to hear anything except the "knocks my socks off".

"I knocked your socks off?"

"Are you kidding? This morning was BY FAR, the most intense sexual experience I've ever had. I hate to tell ya, lady, you taught the teacher this morning."

She giggled. "I thought it was kinda good."

"Now do you want to do the same with Bill?" She didn't immediately answer, then hitched up on her elbow, leaned across and kissed me. Full open mouth, tongues, and all. Not a good morning how was your night kiss but a lovers kiss. A "Just ask and I'll suck your cock kiss." She pulled back.

"Yes. Definitely. I want to do everything we've done and more. I want to borrow your book and try every position together. I want to see him do Debs. He's always said she had a good body. I want to fuck you and have him watch. I want to share him with Debs. Remember that picture in the back of the book with the two women and one guy? I want to do that with him, and with you. (The back of the Joy of Sex had some plates from an oriental or Indian sex manual, maybe the Kama Sutra?, But I knew exactly which plate she was talking about, she'd commented on it at the time.) I want to do everything."

"How about Debs, do you want to do her too?"

She was silent for a couple of moments, then answered, "I don't know. I want to suck her nipples like she sucked mine – I think that turns me on a lot." I thought so too, I was still playing with her breast and her nipples had gotten hard again. It also turned me on - a lot. "I have this mental image of her sitting on your cock like I was this morning and I'm sucking on her titties... That one really gets me going." She reached down to grab hold of my cock, but I wasn't headed for an erection again – yet.

"Are you wanting to do this again?"

"What do you think?"

"I think we need to go take a shower and wash the sheets." We compromised.

We did it in the shower, put the sheets in the dirty clothes, put on clean sheets, and got dressed. We were just finishing up when Debs and Bill got there.

HER STORY

I took Jenny's keys and car and headed to her home. The closer I got, the more my heart was pounding. Although I'd never been with anyone except Jim, I was sure that this was the thing to do. And despite the O that I'd had just a little before in the spa, I could feel my own tingly wetness as I approached the house. Parking in Jenny's parking spot, walking up to Jenny's front door, using Jenny's keys – everything seemed so strange, like I was in someone else's body, someone else's life.

One light was on in the living room; I shut it off, and moved to the hallway where a single nightlight was on. One light was just enough to keep me from kicking the hall telephone stand; I quietly walked to their bedroom door. Jen and I had talked before about such normally inconsequential things as who slept on which side of the bed, what time we otherwise went to bed and all that. Bill got up to go to work at 4:30 every morning, so he was always early to bed to match. Jenny on the other hand didn't go to work until 8, so it wasn't uncommon for her to stay up until after the 11 o'clock news. When I got to the door, I stopped, listening to Bill's steady breathing, deciphering whether he was really asleep or not. I expected that he might be mad, as Jenny (me) had been out late again. He was asleep, this wasn't faked breathing.

I got undressed, dropping my clothes in a pile by the nightstand, and crawled naked into bed with Bill. I thought about whether I should wait for morning – but decided if I did I'd probably be a bit more sober (not that I was drunk, just that I loosened up my own inhibitions a bit) and might not be here by then.

Bill was wearing pajamas. Jim didn't even own pajamas. He was lying on his side, his back to my side of the bed. I slid up beside him, wrapped my arm over him and tried to slide my hand up his pajama tops. The shirt was too tight, so I softly began undoing the bottom buttons. After a couple, I could slide my hand up his shirt. He was hairy. Not extremely, just more than Jim. With Jim I felt skin, with Bill I felt hair. It was just enough to wake him; I heard his breathing change, a slight body shift away from me. "You're out awfully late again." I said nothing – I hadn't thought this through quite as thoroughly as I thought I had. He made no further statement, yet wasn't responding to my touch. Jim would have already rolled over and kissed me.....

"I hope you don't mind," I felt his body stiffen slightly as my strange voice whispered in his ear; "Jim said you were afraid that your wife and I were lesbians. I don't think so, but I'm here to try and prove it to you just in case."

He rolled onto his back, his arm next to me he moved up and put across his forehead and eyes. My hand was now free to roam higher up his shirt, but still stifled by the clothing. Sleepily he said "Debs?"

"Yes" I answered, knowing that he still didn't comprehend

His mind awoke slowly, questions forming. "What are you doing here? Where's Jenny? What time is it?" Not giving time to respond to each, when he quit, I answered in reverse order as I continued to unbutton his shirt.

"It's almost two, and Jenny is with Jim. You and Jenny have been having some problems and Jim and I are going to spend the weekend helping you out."

Not awake enough to understand my answers, he said "That's nice. The last button came undone, and I ran my hand over his chest, caressing the hair, finding his nipples one by one, little tiny hard points that were obviously sensitive to the touch. He moved his arm; it fell across my shoulder, his hand landing on the side of my breast. His hand recognized the touch of a breast for what it was (Jenny at that time never slept naked,) and suddenly comprehension took hold.

"Debs?" He said again, this time with the authority of wakefulness. "Jenny's with Jim?" I shifted slightly, so that my nipple slipped under his hanging fingers. Although his hand hadn't been caressing me, the feel of my erect nipple wasn't lost to him, his hand shifted – without tightening down. I lifted my chest, forcing my nipple into his hand and at last he caressed it, full handed, feeling my hard nipple in the palm of his hand.

"Jenny," I rolled back toward him, his fingers dragging across my nipple as if his touching it was an accident, and I bent to his chest to tongue his own nipple, "is with Jim, and I'm with you." I sucked his near nipple, touched his other with my fingertips, moving my hand so it bounced from finger tip to finger tip to finger tip, and back again. Two or three times, and I reached back and down, finding his member arising to the occasion, searching for a fly so that I could penetrate through his pajama bottoms to his raw flesh beneath. I was too far down, I couldn't bring my arm to the right angle. I rolled toward him, my tit against the side of his chest, feeling the hair tickling, and slid upward, toward his head, my hand moving right into position and finding a button fly awaiting. One tiny twist and my hand was free to enter.

"I don't..." he started, but I interrupted. "Shhhh. Don't think, just do as I say. Accept this for what it is. Now kiss me." I commanded, squeezing his rapidly hardening cock. I was hot – the anticipation had started me off, and now holding a strange cock, caressing a strange body, was unbelievably arousing. I turned my mouth to him, and kissed him. Searching his mouth with my tongue, trying to find his. He didn't respond with his tongue but his cock was harder by the second, and his other hand came across to search my body. He kissed me back, lips to lips, I tried to entice his tongue to come out and play to no avail. I was ravenous however. The strange bed, the strange cock in my hand, the whole set-up, I was more than ready to be fucked. I wanted him, and suddenly he responded, his mouth moving from mine, to my chin and neck and breast. He kissed my nipple, his hand running down my belly, finding my pubes, searching, searching, finally finding me, slightly out of position, trying to penetrate, finally finding my pussy, wet with anticipation. "Oh, Debs" he said, not anticipating an answer as his middle finger penetrated me. I wanted him to take me, hard and fast, but had no idea that's all it would be.

My lower hand was trying to unbutton his pajama bottoms, he'd shifted and pinned my upper arm. Suddenly I caught his bottoms, and as I tried to move them the button finally popped, and released me to pull his Pajama bottoms down. I think he became aroused before he came awake. When he started moving, it was to take control, to give me what I thought I desired, to take the naked body of this strange woman that had crawled into his bed and couple with it uniting us into one. His cock was hard, thicker than Jim's but no longer. His finger had found my pussy; he pushed me sideways, onto my back. I tried to help, he was moving, probing. I reached down to guide him in, and with little finesse managed to penetrate fully in two quick strokes. "My goodness, you're so wet" he said "Jenny never gets that wet."

I was as horny as I've ever been; I wanted him and told him so. "Do it. I want you now." And he did, ten, maybe fifteen hard strokes, all the way in and out and suddenly he was coming. He grunted, his prick throbbing inside me, and he collapsed on top of me. Probably 40 pounds heavier and three inches taller than Jim, I felt trapped. But - not for long.

"Oh, my God; I've fantasized about you for so long. I never thought it would be this good" he said, and simultaneously rolled off me. He was done – and I hadn't yet started. We'd coupled, but we definitely hadn't united.

This isn't what I expected. I'd figured a little guidance, a little training on mutual satisfaction; however THIS was a total disaster. There was no enticing, no seconds; this session was over and I was left out. No wonder Jenny had not been interested in sex.

Although I'd come to bed expecting something, what I got was Bill talking. And once he started talking, there was no shutting up. He rambled on and on. He couldn't believe I was there. I told him that Jim and I had planned this, Jenny had no inkling of it before tonight. He said he didn't think it would be any good for her, that Jenny just hadn't ever shown much interest in sex, that he had seen us together in the spa and had resigned himself to knowing that she was a lesbian and he now understood why she'd never been really interested in sex with him. He figured she was probably just staying with him because she wanted babies someday, but he didn't think their marriage was going to hold together. Even though he didn't think there was any urgency, he expected that she'd be asking for a divorce and he'd already decided that would be best. But that was enough, his rambling had told me all about how he was thinking and confirmed to me that he was all screwed up.

I listened, he talked. And talked. And talked. I tried to interject, to throw questions his way, to make him see another side, but, he knew all the answers, without asking what the questions were. I listened some more, trying to gather information, trying to figure the next step, but he was so far out of sync with the world I didn't quite know where to start. His hands had begun to roam, I kept mine to myself. I could tell he was getting hard again; I wasn't yet prepared to deal with that, even though my nipples were involuntarily responding to his touch. If I could just get him to see, to feel the difference just once..... It dawned on me that Jim had had an identical experience with me a few years before. An idea formed, but I didn't have the material.

"Bill?" I interrupted.

He stopped momentarily, "Shut up." He did.

"Now listen to me. Everything you have told me confirms that you don't know what you're talking about. You've convinced yourself that down is up, left is right, hot is cold. Jenny is a lesbian. Jenny doesn't love you." I paused for effect. "YOU ARE WRONG." I paused again, looking him in the eyes. "I'm going to prove it to you, but you've got to trust me and let me do what I need to do." I paused again to let him think. "Can you do that?"

"What are you going to do?"

"So you don't trust me?"

"I didn't say that, I just wanted..."

I interrupted again "Uh-Uh-Uh – hush and think about it. Either you trust me, or you don't. If I have to tell you what's going to happen you don't trust me, YOU want to make the decision, and that's not trust. One more time, do you trust me?"

"Ok. I trust you. But if you...."

"No Bill. Trust me blindly or not at all."

"Ok. I trust you."

"All right, then I've got some things to do, so just lay here and wait. I'll be back."

At last I was back in control with a plan. I happened to notice the clock, it was almost 4am. I'd been listening to his skewed version of life for about an hour and a half. I got up and went to the garage, hoping that he might have something suitable, but a quick glance didn't give me any hope. I went back into the kitchen, found the scissors in the junk drawer where Jenny kept them, went into the hall and selected a sacrificial sheet. I hoped Jenny would forgive me, but I really didn't worry about it. Four long ties and a blindfold, and back into the bedroom. He was drowsing, I'd been gone about 20 minutes, but awoke as I approached.

"Where did you go?"

"Uh-Uh. Trust." I said. "I want you to believe in me blindly, so I've brought a blindfold." I dropped the ties, and approached the bed. It would soon be dawn, but for now it was the blackest part of the night. The only light was from the hall nightlight, subdued from its twist through the doorway. I had him sit up, and tied the blindfold across his eyes. I wasn't worried about perfection, it would eventually come off anyway, and it just had to remain long enough for me to keep him from arguing about the ties. I had him lay back down, and immediately started tying the strips to the bedposts.

"I'll need your cooperation just a little more" I told him, taking one of the upper ties, "I need you to slide to the middle of the bed.

"What are you doin..."

"Bill! Please?" He shut up and scooted over. I took the tie and looped it around his first wrist; he immediately recognized there were three more to follow.

"Oh no you don't" he said, his free hand coming across to untie his other hand.

I put my hand on his free hand and he stopped. "You've got to trust me, Bill. I promise, this won't be bad, I just need to keep you from interfering every time without having to explain. Please?"

He was almost meek as I tied his other hand, then his feet. Not so short that he was spread eagled and couldn't move, but short enough that he was on his back and unable to roll over.

I sat on the edge of the bed beside him, and placed my hand on his belly. His cock was awake, waiting in anticipation I'm sure. I reached out and took hold, just holding it.

"So, you thought it was good?" I started.

He wasn't quick to answer, maybe wondering what was up. "Yea – I did. I mean not that I've got anyone to compare to except Jenny, but that was fantastic in comparison."

I let him finish before continuing in a tone that said WOW – this was great, "I've got to admit I was pretty worked up, anticipating this, knowing you didn't know what was coming, never having done anything like this myself. And then to climb into yours and Jenny's bed, as if I were Jenny – I've got to admit I was pretty turned on. And then, to have it end like that..." the pregnant pause. I flipped his cock out of my hand so it slapped against his belly, "YOU were terrible. You did nothing for ME at all. I was worked up like I've only been worked up a couple of times in my life and you made ABSOLUTELY NO effort to get me off. You might as well have been masturbating. I guess you really were masturbating, it's just that you were using my pussy to do it!" I really unloaded, I don't remember everything I said, but to say that I told him off would be an understatement. I raked him over the coals, did everything I could to get him out of his own head. Eventually I slowed down, and started over.

"Ok, now that I've deflated your ego, I'll tell you Jenny's side of the story. Having had your cock in me just once, if I hadn't had an outstanding teacher elsewhere I could care less if it ever happened again. I'll be candid; I've been talking to Jenny about MY love life for quite some time. How often we do it, how I like to do it, what a great lover that Jim is, how he taught me to do certain things for him and how I taught him to do certain things for me in return, and especially how I get off in getting HIM off. Not me, but him. And he gets off in getting ME off. There's no more wonderful feeling in the world than to give your mate an orgasm. Eventually Jenny broke down and cried and confessed to me that the things I was describing SHE had never experienced. Not one, not even a hint. I didn't want to believe her, but guess what – you're performance tonight was exactly as she described. The only reason YOU thought it was great was that I had got myself worked up before I got here, because your idea of foreplay is MY idea of no play. Just because you've got a hard-on is no reason to assume your partner is READY for a hard-on." I slowed down a bit to catch my breath, then continued a little less forcefully.

1...56789...11