Déjà Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes and described back to me how he'd been doing precisely what I was telling him to, how he could feel me, taste me, how everything I told him to do made sense – but that he'd been able to feel my clit getting harder as he was tonguing me and it suddenly popped into his mind that it would be good to suck on it right then - so he did.

"Congratulations." I said. "That was the first time that you have ever read the signs and responded to a female body. Not to my voice or instructions, but to your instincts. THAT is what lovemaking is all about. When you think about it – until that moment I was essentially just masturbating with your tongue. I was telling you what I thought felt good, what I wanted you to do. I even told you I was going to use your tongue to make myself cum, but you added to it, you gave me more without asking. That's what makes it different than masturbating. I could have used my finger, or a vibrator, or a shower massage or your tongue or anything to get myself off – and it's always ALMOST perfect. I never miss, I never stroke too hard or too soft and unless I purposely slow down I can do it quite rapidly. But even though I get off and it's nearly perfect, it's never as good as when some else gets me off because they don't do it perfectly; they miss, and go too long and sometimes not long enough so it builds too slowly, or too fast so I get there too soon, but then when I least expect it, they do something that is ABSOLUTELY perfect and when I cum it is always so much better than when I do myself. "

I leaned forward and kissed him, tasting myself on his lips.

"Do you like the way I taste?" He said he did, and wanted to know if I liked the taste. I told him I didn't mind it, I liked the taste of Jim more, but that I found the taste of my pussy on Jim's cock, knowing that meant he'd just had it inside me was exceptionally erotic to me.

"Do you like the taste of Jenny?"

"I don't know – I've never tasted another woman" His face showed surprise.

"But I thought, I mean you said..."

"What I said were a couple of different things. I said that "we", meaning Jenny and I, are not lesbians. I said that I've taught her a few things over the last few weeks. I said that I've taught her how to have an orgasm, but no where did I say that I'd made love to her. And really, except for tweaking her nipples when she comes I've never touched her." Neither of us said anything for a minute, then I corrected myself.

"Actually that's not quite true. I sucked her nipple last night while Jim was holding her for the jet in the spa. That was like your sucking my clit a while ago, she was about to get off, and I just knew what she needed. Really I've known that she needed that for almost as long as we've been playing, but until Jim was there to help I couldn't do it." I watched his face for a minute then continued.

"You like that idea? Me doing Jenny?"

"No" he answered, not sounding truthful at all. "I mean....well.... yeah, it kind of like, you know – forbidden?" I nodded, continued to play with his chest.

"When I first saw you two I was really jealous. And mad. I wanted her to be with me and she was with you. On Monday, I just wanted to show her that I could do it good so I tried to do her really hard and fast."

"Hard and fast has its place. Just not all the time."

"Did you like doing it? Sucking her nipple?"

I thought momentarily, then answered. "Yea. I did. Her nipples get so long," I looked down at my own then leaned forward and put one to his lips, "probably twice as long as mine." He sucked my nipple greedily; I let him for a bit, then changed to the other side. "See how long you can make them" I told him, and then directed him for the next couple of minutes, licking, sucking, and blowing to make them cold. I had him nibble, taking them in his teeth, biting down until it just began to hurt, but mostly just sucking and tonguing. I sat up just a bit, pulled my breasts together, pushing till both my nipples were almost touching, leaned forward again and placed both nipples to his mouth at the same time. He sucked them both at the same time, ran his tongue up and down between them, then flicked it back and forth across both. It was exquisite, but I couldn't stay that way for long as my back began to hurt from holding myself up. I leaned down to kiss him again. From flicking my nipples, his tongue searched my mouth, probing hungrily, trying to penetrate me further with each probe. I sucked his tongue in return, and pulled away.

As I sat up, I saw the grapes again, and reached across to the bedside table to get them. Taking the bunch I sat back on his stomach and put the grapes on his chest. Taking one, I bit it in two, rubbed half of it on his nipple then licked it clean. I rubbed his other one with the grape, placed it on his nipple then ate it ending with sucking his nipple. Placing another between my teeth, I kissed him again; he sucked the grape from my mouth and then my tongue. I pulled back, bit another grape in two and rubbed my own nipples, then offered them to him to clean one more time.

"What do you think, is teasing good?" I asked, one more time leaning down to tongue his nipples. He nodded, although I wasn't watching his face I could see his head nodding.

"Most of the time, it is. Sometimes not, but most of the time it is." I continued teasing his nipples with my tongue, then continued "Do you know how to tell if teasing is good?"

"Uh – I think so. When you both like it?"

"Good guess, but no. When teasing is good, it makes me very wet like this," reaching between my legs I straightened his cock to where I could sit right down on it.

"Oh GOD" he immediately tried to rise to impale me further, but I didn't assist, and his upward thrusts went nowhere.

"I think this teasing has been very good, how bout you?" his face was red, I was nearly as worked up as he was, but I had no intention of doing anything about it just yet. Taking the rest of the grapes, I sat there on his cock, slowly eating them one by one. I offered him one and he declined. His eyes were full of lust as he said "I need it NOW".

"I think not yet. And besides, we both know that if you really wanted you could pull out of those ties, so I don't think you really believe that to be true. Now, how about a grape, I think you might really enjoy it."

He grunted, "Ok", so I slowly leaned forward, pulling myself toward his mouth and in the process slowly rising up on his cock. I put the grape in his mouth, and slowly lowered myself back down. I popped another in my mouth, and when I offered him another, this time he didn't hesitate. Slowly rising up his cock, until not much more than the head was still inside me, I popped the grape into his mouth and settled back into place. Three, maybe four times and we were out of grapes.

"That was good – don't you think? Remember, take a chance – not everything will turn out exactly the way you think, many times it is better." I rose off him, and reached over beside the bed one last time, picked up the banana. Peeling the end, I asked him, "So, are you interested in sharing some banana with me?"

"Whatever you say, Debs, whatever you say."

"I do believe you are getting the hang of this." I climbed back on top, sliding him into place. He was rock hard; I knew he couldn't take too much, so I sat still as I pretended to give head to my banana. Round and round, sucking and tonguing, taking it into my mouth as deeply as I could, then stopping, taking a bite and eating it. "See," I said with my mouthful, "you were imagining me giving head weren't you." He agreed that he had,

I continued eating. "Why was that?" He thought momentarily but didn't come up with any real answer. "It was because," I continued, "you were thinking with your only true sex organ." He looked puzzled. I squeezed my thighs together, "Not this, silly," and laughed, "but this," I tapped my head. "Your only true sex organ, your brain. What is it that arouses you about me sucking Jenny's nipple? What is it that makes the way I eat a banana seem dirty? What is it that makes eating grapes sensuous? YOUR Brain." I paused. "So, did you think I was going to masturbate with it or put it in my pussy and let you eat it?"

He admitted he had, "That would have been too obvious. Surprise, you know. Must keep you off balance." I moved up his cock once more, then lowered myself again. Leaning backward, I swung my legs around so I was splayed open before him, and began to diddle myself. I talked to him the whole time, telling him how good it was, how wet I was and how erotic it was sitting with his cock inside me while I masturbated. Finally as I neared orgasm, I told him that the best part of this was that I'd promised myself I was going to get off at least twice before he got off again, and that this was my second time and the best part, as the burning flush of orgasm spread through my thighs, I said "I've got one more banana to suck."

My own juices were extremely erotic, but he didn't last nearly long enough.

I love giving blow jobs. I love it just as he cums, when the head has swollen as big and hard as it will go, and suddenly it's throbbing in my mouth, his hot semen spurting against my tongue and throat. I love the control I've got over my lover, how he can beg for relief one second, and be begging me to stop another. I've got to admit, before I finally did it with Jim, I couldn't think of anything that appealed to me less, but thinking of pleasuring him made me try. The first few times I ever gave a blow job, I didn't let Jim cum in my mouth, but there's always a bit of pre-cum, and that didn't taste bad – so I just tried it. I found I didn't mind the taste, and I really liked the feel. The more I did it, the more thrills I got out of doing it. And the different ways – so many different ways to play some mouth music and make him cum. Sometimes I just hold the head in my mouth while I use my hand on the shaft. Sometimes I work just the head with my mouth and tongue. Sometimes I don't take the head in my mouth at all – I found that kissing and sucking and rubbing my tongue hard on the soft spot where the vein and head come together could get Jim off, he said it was slow but extremely intense. Sometimes I do it "no hands", with him standing and me kneeling. That one is always good because Jim's knees always buckle when he comes. And ALWAYS I get hot when I do it. Sometimes I'll get myself off while I'm doing Jim; I'll rub myself right to the edge, and then as soon as Jim cums I'll bring myself off too. Other times we'll get into a 69, Jim always likes to do me at the same time, or he'll finger me while I suck him; but often I like to do him alone so I can concentrate on his cock, and not on how he's working me.

Jim used to worry about how I'd gotten him off and he hadn't gotten me off. I finally convinced him that sometimes I didn't want to get off – I was doing what I wanted, and if I needed or wanted to cum I'd let him know.

And Jim reciprocates also. I'm not afraid to tell Jim that I need a "tongue lashing" and he'll do me without hesitation. Other times he just does me the same way I do him. (It's been a standing joke with us for years that I can be "dessert". One time just after we were married, after dinner I asked him what he wanted for dessert, and he answered "You". After we had dinner cleaned up, I went in and put his favorite little nothing that had some crotchless panties on, lay down on the kitchen table where he normally sat, and called him back into the kitchen telling him that "dessert was ready". He sat down at his seat and ate me until I had to beg him to stop. He said "Thanks for dessert" and got up and left, leaving me wet but satisfied.)

Everything I did with Bill that weekend was a "second" for me. Jim was my first for everything, Bill was my second; only with Bill I took him in my mouth from the start. Later I wondered if maybe I'd spoiled him for Jenny – but there was nothing I could do about that. Bill's cock was about as long as Jim's, but definitely thicker. The head got good and hard, but no bigger than Jim's, so in proportion it felt smaller. All in all – I liked sucking Jim better because I really get off with the bigger feel of the head in my mouth, but other than that there's no reason to compare. (Do you like chocolate or vanilla ice cream better? Sometimes chocolate, sometimes vanilla – but most of the time chocolate – but either way, it's ice cream which I will never turn down. That's what I mean about the comparison between Bill and Jim, strictly a preference.)

After Bill came, I slid up to kiss him with a little of his juice left in my mouth before I swallowed the last of it. I asked him if he wanted to taste himself – he turned green and I really thought he was going to puke. I took that for a NO – swallowed and then laughed.

"What's the matter? I tasted me on you; don't you want to taste you on me?"

He didn't hesitate, "I'm sorry – but that's something I don't want to have any part of. Truthfully – that's some of why I learned to masturbate in the shower, the smell of semen makes me gag."I told him that was OK – that part of good sex was never doing anything that you didn't want to. He didn't look quite so green after that.

I wanted to cuddle, but with him tied it was almost impossible, so I decided it was time. After he came he'd lost that lustful "Gotta have it NOW" look, so I figured I could still be in control (at least a little) without him being tied up. I was right – he behaved himself. We talked about what had happened, where he'd touched me best, where I'd touched him best, how it could have been better (he didn't think so, but I assured him it would.) As we lay there talking, I found myself slowing down, getting sleepier and sleepier. At first I didn't notice that his hands had begun to roam, slowly rubbing my belly and nipples. I had that good "I'm almost asleep" buzz going when my mind gradually began to concentrate on the tingles from my nipples and elsewhere. He started kissing my ears and neck below my ears, sucking on my earlobes; little short pecks on my cheeks and chin and neck, gradually coming around to the front, finally reaching my lips. When he kissed me, I sucked his lips and probed, finally enticing his tongue into my mouth, where I sucked it as if it were his cock.

This time it was quite leisurely. I rolled onto my back, pulling him on top of me, and we did it missionary – that is if you count me wrapping my legs around his waist instead of laying there flat – missionary. Although I didn't cum from fucking this time, he fingered me afterward till I came. I don't remember separating or rolling over, but it was late afternoon before I woke.

Bill wasn't in bed, not surprising since he'd actually slept most of the night. I got up, found a white robe of Jenny's, but before I went out decided I needed a shower. He must have heard the shower, before long he opened the door and asked if he could join me. I told him sure, and he and his hard-on joined me. We managed to get mostly cleaned up but he couldn't seem to keep his hands off me. As I was trying to shampoo my hair, he was playing with my tits. As I was bent forward rinsing my hair, he was rubbing his cock on my butt. I outwardly ignored him, but allowed him to continue playing, and inwardly he was arousing me. When I'd finally gotten as clean as I wanted I told him that if we were going to do it again, he was going to wash himself first. So he did, with as much help from me as he'd given me. I hugged him from behind, rubbing my tits on his back, rubbing his nipples, holding his cock. As he rinsed his hair, back to the shower, I dropped down and sucked him a little. I could tell he wanted me to continue, but I pulled off and said "Not on your life Buster – this is the prelims this time, not the main course." When he'd finished cleaning up, (at least it was close enough – he didn't have washing on his mind by that time) I leaned forward against the shower and he took me from behind. It wasn't such a good position for me, but I could reach between my legs and rub his cock and myself, and I managed to cum just after his legs gave way.

I was ravenous - I almost always am after sex. He was hungry also, but less so. He suggested we call Jim and Jenny, but I told him we were on our own until tomorrow. We talked about our options, but decided neither of us wanted to fix anything so we ended up ordering take-out Chinese. They delivered; we ended up not even having to go out.

I put Jen's robe on to go to the living room while we awaited the delivery. Bill put on shorts and a shirt. We broke out a bottle of wine and had already finished a glass before the food arrived. We spread it out on the magazine table in the living room and sat on the floor to eat.

There are many reasons why civilized people generally sit at tables to eat, one being that it's almost impossible to eat sloppy food without dropping it on yourself. Chinese is definitely sloppy, and it didn't take long before I told Bill I wasn't going to ruin Jen's robe, and took it off. I'd gotten quite comfortable with being nude at home, so it wasn't really that out of the ordinary for me. Bill apparently wasn't quite so comfortable nude, but when he dropped some chop suey or something on his shirt I told him to just take his clothes off too, as we'd probably be naked before long anyway. He did, and we sat there naked, eating Chinese. When I dribbled some sweet and sour sauce on my chest, he eagerly volunteered to lick it off. I agreed but told him if he was going to be a napkin I expected to be kept clean. He did his best, and of course as I began to get full, I dropped more and more tidbits. It was truly amazing how the sweet and sour sauce kept falling almost directly on my tits and nipples. By the time we finished his cock was back standing at attention of course, but I paid it no attention myself.

After we finished eating, I told him we needed to clean up before we played around anymore. After we'd washed up (his tongue was great but still left me sticky) I led him back to the living room. We sat on the couch and talked some more, about everything we'd done, how he felt about it, how he liked and didn't like being tied up, what he thought about oral sex (a convert of course) both giving and receiving. I told him that everything we'd done could be thought of as tools, but that real love making came from trying something and reading my bodily responses to tell whether that was the thing to do or not without being told. I told him that this time I would do whatever he wanted to do, but no matter what, his goal should be to try and get me to orgasm instead of to get himself to orgasm; that when we fuck he should think of it as using himself to get me off, not using my pussy to get himself off. I told him that obviously it happens, but his goals should be to first to try and make me cum from fucking (not fingering or tonguing or rubbing me); second to try and make me cum before he did, but if he came first to make sure that I came too; and third that he should try and keep himself hard, without cumming as long as possible, just like I'd kept him from getting off while I'd had him tied.

"You don't want me to finger or lick you?" he asked.

"No, that's not what I said, or at least not what I meant. Earlier, after you came, you fingered me off which was good. This time when we fuck I want you to try and get me off too, but don't use your hands or mouth after you cum, try and use your penis. The ultimate is when we both orgasm at the same time, but for Jim and I that doesn't happen very often."

"Ok, so it's ok for me to eat you again?"

"Of course, if that's what you want. I'd love it."

"Good. Because that's what I want to do." He had me lay back on the couch and he knelt between my legs and started giving me cunny. It wasn't a very good position, but I said nothing. After a couple of minutes of not getting comfortable, he had me get up and he took me to the arm of the couch, had me sit on it and lay back sideways into the couch. This time with the added upward angle he really gave me a work over. Whenever he asked what was good, I told him, but the more he did things the better he got. I could almost hear him going through a checklist in his mind, and every once in a while he would "slow" down, or suddenly start sucking, or do something different. Slowly the checklist became more "natural" and I didn't feel the sudden "Oh yeah I need to change" cessation of his tonguing or fingering. Before too long I had the first of many orgasms that he would give me that night.