Delhi Nights Ch. 01: Match Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a soft little chuckle and shake of her head, Sonali dropped her money on the table and walked over to him. She was closer to Harinder now and gave him a playful wink before turning her attention to Gaurev. As she did, he set his drink on the end table and rested the emptied hand atop her thigh. His other arm wrapped around her so his hand came to rest on her abdomen, just below the swell of her breast. He gently pulled her closer against him, the action unsettling her slightly and causing her legs to part just enough to allow his fingertips to dip a few centimeters between them. Her eyes flashed in surprise.

Again certain thoughts stirred within Vikram.

Once Sonali was in Gaurev's lap, Sunil started the game.

Gaurev proved luckier than Karan and was able to hold onto Sonali longer. An injury to one of the midfielders brought the game to a halt. Throughout, he kept her snuggled against him as she shifted on his lap, her hand resting on his toned pectorals. Vikram couldn't tell if she was finding Gaurev's erection enticing or annoying. Those shifts caused her legs to open a little more, allowing Gaurev's fingers to dip that much further between them. The long hem of her kameez covered Gaurev's hand and Vikram wondered where it had wondered. He doubted Sonali would let him get away with much, but if he knew Gaurev, the man would try.

As the match continued, Sonali agreed to other bets that she would inevitably lose. First, she moved from Gaurev's lap to Vinod's. The game was paused for the transition and all the men watched her give Gaurev a peck on the cheek then draw herself slowly from his lap. She brushed past Harinder and Karan to settle in Vinod's lap. Vinod had been watching his friends - and what they had been able to get away with. He used one hand to pull her fully against him while his other settled on her thigh, fingers dipping between her legs. Again, the long hem of the kameez hid his hand.

The arrangement of the furniture made it so Vikram had a hard time seeing the two of them without making it obvious. Through quick, sidelong glances he watched his wife shift her ass in a third friend's lap. He needed a better view and made an excuse of going to the kitchen to get some water from the refrigerator. On his way back, he paused to watch Vinod and Sonali.

Vinod's hand had slid from her belly to cradle a breast. Apparently, he didn't have the courage to actually fondle the ample mound, his hand frozen in place. Sonali's legs fell open as she shifted in his lap, adjusting to his growing erection. His other hand was able to slip completely between them, resting on her inner thigh. The hem of her kameez had shifted aside and Vikram could see his hand caressing her, shifting closer to her sex. As Vikram walked past them, Sonali seemed to be watching the television with heavily-lidded eyes while Vinod was focused on the woman sitting in his lap.

The betting continued and eventually, Sonali was in Rahul's lap. Like Vinod, Rahul eventually had one hand wrapped around a breast while the other lay between her parted legs, squeezing her inner thigh. Rahul was bolder than the others. While trying not to be blatant, he was softly massaging her breast. Sonali, perhaps because of how comfortable she had always been with Rahul, was leaning into him, her eyes half closed and her lips slightly parted. The rest tried to pay attention to the game, but it was clearly becoming difficult.

Seated again, Vikram started to frantically wonder just how far things might actually go. Until then, he'd only had flashes of ideas, undefined fantasies shared during passionate moments between him and Sonali. But now, he started to consider how the unlikely fantasies were becoming likely realities. It was at that moment, watching Rahul play with his wife's breasts, that he decided he needed to make it happen.

His thoughts were interrupted moments later as Sonali pulled herself from Rahul's lap and made her way over to him. Rahul's erection created an obvious bulge in his slacks. In fact, it was clear all the men had erections. Leering greedily at Sonali as she walked back to her husband, Rahul undid his tie and tossed it onto an end table.

Sonali slid into Vikram's lap without a word. With his arms snuggling her against him, he gazed down on his beautiful wife, taking in her flushed cheeks and shallow breath. Her swollen, erect nipples were prominent against her kameez. As she sat, her legs fell a few inches apart and, as his hand slid between them, he felt a heat radiating from her.

"You've been having fun?" He whispered into her ear.

She responded with a non-committal little shrug.

"You like the attention?"

Pulling back, Sonali stared up into his eyes, a worried expression on her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Absolutely," he grinned.

"You sure?"

"Yes, mere jaan. It's all good."

"With everything?"

"You mean with the way they started touching you?"

She nodded, dropping her gaze a little.

"Oh, I think you know how I am," he replied, adjusting so that his throbbing cock left her with no doubt. "You? Are you okay?"

She nodded again, licking her lip, confirming what he already suspected. Her libidinous side was being aroused.

The Wagers Get Daring

As the game was coming to an end, their attention went back to it. Vikram couldn't stop himself from cradling her breast and rubbing at her inner thigh, his hands gently touching her. Blood continued to pulse to his cock. During the final seconds of the game he used his fingers to tilt her chin up. As he lowered his lips to hers, she drove her tongue into his mouth and turned enough to smash her breasts against his chest. This also shifted her in his lap and he felt his fingers pressing against the crotch of her salwar, the contact making her hips jerk ever so slightly. Her body was burning with need.

She moaned into the kiss. For a moment, they forgot that there were six men watching them.

Someone used the remote to flip to the channel where another game was about to begin. The announcer started talking about the pending game, naming the teams: Liverpool v. Arsenal; though she wasn't a Liverpool supporter, one of her favorite players was on the team. That broke the spell. Vikram mentally cursed whoever had changed the channel.

"Now you're going to see some football," Sonali cheered, breaking the kiss. Liverpool was good, but they had lost two of their best players in the summer transfer window, and another to a ligament injury. Vikram thought her confidence was poorly placed and apparently, so did the others. A plan began to form in his mind, but he would have to play it right. So far, his friends had been fine with the teasing games, but how far would they be willing to take it? She was their babhi. Except for Gaurev, they were all married men.

"Oh really?" Vinod scoffed.

"Yea, from the other team," Sunil chuckled.

"Hey, now! We're going to turn it around this week," she insisted, drawing herself from her husband's lap

"You really think so?" Sunil asked, his voice thick with skepticism.

"Yes, I do," she stated, taking a sip of her beer.

"Well then, let's up the stakes a little," he continued. "I'll bet you a thousand the other team gets a goal first. But, if I win, I get a kiss."

"You're on," she cheered cockily without hesitation. But then, her expression grew confused, her mind working through what she'd just agreed to.

"Wait. What?" She stammered.

"You heard me." Sunil stated.

"Um... uh..." she faltered, glancing over at Vikram. Keeping his expression neutral, he gave her a shrug. His tacit assent drew a mischievous grin to Sonali's lips.

"Okay. Yes!" she nodded. "But they have to get a goal in the first ten minutes of the match."

"Agreed," Sunil grinned. Arsenal had been in form over the last few weeks.

"I say they'll get a goal in the first seven minutes." Vinod chimed in, sharing a look with his friend.

"You're on too!" Sonali laughed.

The game started a couple minutes later with Liverpool getting the kick off. She smiled, but it immediately turned to a frown when the ball was dispossessed and the Arsenal midfielder immediately lobbed a ball forward. The clock said it was just past three minutes. The forward took the ball on his chest, shifted past a defender and put his laces through the ball. The Liverpool goalkeeper, wrong-footed, had no chance as the ball bulged the back of the net.

"There it is!" Sunil gave Vinod a high five. It had taken just over three minutes for Liverpool to be a goal down. As Vikram had hoped, his wife had significantly misjudged and now she owed Sunil and Vinod!

"Damn it," she half-heartedly cursed, then shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well."

She took another sip from her beer. For a moment she gazed down into her husband's face, her eyes scanning his expression for any sign of him changing his mind and stopping her from paying her debt. He gave her his own mischievous grin.

Sunil wasn't going to be denied by any second thoughts. He rose and came to stand over her seated form, looking down at the husband and wife. His jeans did little to hide his growing bulge. Her entire body seemed to tremble slightly as she stood and wrapped her arms around Sunil's neck. The same height as Sonali, he wrapped his hands around her waist and, with a furtive glance at Vikram, pulled her into him.

Vikram realized that there had been no discussion about the kind of kiss, but he hoped his friend would take some initiative. He watched as it began as a soft gentle peck, but then Sunil pulled her into him and his hand drifted down to her lower back. They pressed into each other, and the kiss soon turned more passionate - tongues darting, lips crushed together. As their lips pressed tighter and tighter together, Sunil's hands slipped down to cup her ass and support her. One of her hands moved to the back of his head, pressing him into their kiss harder. Vikram watched as his wife made out with one of his friends. His cock throbbed.

He had no idea how long his wife was in his friend's arms, nor how long it might have continued, when cheering from the television managed to break the trance-like state of the room. Glancing over at the screen he saw that Sonali's team was now behind another goal. Ten minutes into the game. It wasn't a big deal in itself. But it was enough of an interruption for Vinod, who wanted his kiss, to speak up.

"Yaar, I think it's my turn," he challenged.

It took another few seconds for the pair to separate. Once they had, Sonali glanced behind her at Vikram. Her cheeks were flush and her eyelids heavy. Beneath the lustful gaze was a fragment of the same silent questions from moments earlier looking for any signs of disapproval. Seeing nothing telling her that he'd changed his mind, she moved to Vinod as Sunil stood watching.

Unlike Sunil, Vinod didn't budge from his seat. He remained on the settee, his expression making it obvious he expected Sonali to join him. He had shifted over to the space left by Sunil, giving them more room. She attempted mimicking her earlier, confident stroll, but her legs seemed to falter under her now.

She slid sideways into Vinod's lap, one arm slipping behind his neck. She stretched her legs out on the Settee and Karan, glancing at Vikram, placed a hand on her bare ankle and began to caress her foot. Vinod wrapped a hand around Sonali's waist, slowly shifting it up to cup her breast while the other rested on her leg. She moved towards him in invitation, which caused her legs to fall open a little more. He used the opportunity so slip his fingers further down onto her inner thigh. Vikram watched as Karan moved closer, lifting her legs to put them on his lap. As Sonali focused on Vinod, he moved his hand further up her leg, taking her lack of disapproval as encouragement.

The pair started with soft, open mouth kisses. It didn't take long for these to evolve into heated, passionate ones with darting tongues. Sonali's hand pressed at the back of his head, demanding a more intense connection. Her other hand came up so her fingers could play in his hair. Vinod began to knead the breast in his hand. Sonali purred. Meanwhile, Karan had his hand up her leg as far as the salwar would allow. When he looked at her husband, Vikram gave Karan a noncommittal shrug.

Vikram shifted in his seat, leaning forward. His breathing became ragged as he watched his wife. The others became a blur for him. Vikram's breath caught and his cock pulsed within his pants. Was he really seeing this? Was he really sitting here watching another man molest his wife?

As they continued to kiss and touch each other, Vinod's hand tried moving between her legs to pull at the drawstring that tied her salwar closed. But she dropped a hand and stopped him, pushing his hand back a few centimeters. Perhaps raising her awareness, she also shifted her leg and gestured for Karan to remove his hand. Vinod had pushed too far. The spell was breaking.

It was completely shattered when there was more cheering from the television. Sonali's team had gotten a goal, reducing their deficit by one.

"Okay, yaar. Time's up," Vikram declared. He tried to hide his disappointment.

Vikram has a Plan

As his wife stood up, Vikram rose and helped her to her feet. She looked at him with heavy lidded eyes, licked her lips in way that suggested desire was overcoming worry.

"You okay, Sonali?" He whispered into her ear.

"Yea. Mm-hmm," she smiled. "Are you?"

"I'm good," he said, making her meet his gaze. "I just want make sure that you're aware of what's going on, and you're okay with it."

"I'm good." she assured him. He decided to move forward with his plan. He needed to escalate things if this was going to play out how he wanted. He knew which of his friends had lusted after his wife the most, and which ones would have qualms and need encouragement.

"Alright then," he grinned. "Well, while you and Vinod were kissing, I made a bet for you with Harinder."

"Oh?" she asked, her tone a mixture of surprise and excitement.

"Well, actually I just accepted a bet he tried to make with you," Vikram said nonchalantly. "But, you were a little busy."

"Um - " she hesitated at this unexpected development.

"And, you lost the bet."

"Yea. I guess that's okay."

"Cool," he turned to the guys who were all pretending to watch the game. "Harinder, your turn to collect on that bet." He hoped his friend understood and was quick enough to play along.

Harinder looked at him questioningly.

"The wager we made, the one you won. Sonali's ready to pay up."

"Ah. Okay." Harinder agreed, now grinning. The Punjabi was quick to understand. "Good. Good."

Sonali turned to walk over to where Harinder sat in a chair. Sonali came toward Harinder and gave him a smile. The powerfully built Punjabi - a wrestler in his youth - smiled at Sonali as she approached him, raising his arms to draw her in. Since he was in a chair, she faced him directly, and straddled his lap. As she wiggled into position, throwing one arm up behind his neck, he placed his large hands on her hips. Before kissing him, she gave a playful tug on his beard.

"I wonder what Preeti would think?" She asked mischievously. Harinder's wife had come to a game a few months ago and Sonali and her had hit it off, but Preeti had never been one for sports and their socializing had been outside of matchdays.

"She won't find out, right guys?" Vikram quickly interjected. He didn't want Harinder to have a moment to think about what was going to happen. In fact, he didn't want any of his friends thinking about their wives. Taking the hint, Harinder shook his head and then moved in to kiss her. It didn't take long before their kisses turned passionate. She was breathing heavily. One hand was on her upper back pulling her into him, the other rested on her thigh, gently kneading it. She had a hand on his neck, while the other clenched at his powerful forearm. Sonali shifted forward in his lap, pressing her breasts against his chest.

The two continued to kiss, their lips pressing, tongues dancing and tasting. From the way Sonali was grinding her ass in Harinder's lap, Vikram knew that his friend had an erection and she was enjoying how it felt. Harinder moved a hand up to deftly unclasp one of the hooks on the back of her kameez. And, then another. He was careful not to go further, but his hand disappeared beneath the splash of black hair, clearly caressing her bare skin. Sonali wasn't resisting and the way she was pushing into the man, Vikram realized she was needing some sort of relief as well. Vikram grinned when she trailed her hand down his arm to his wrist, pulling it up her side, trying to encourage Harinder to hold her breast, but then stopped. The idea of making their friend fondle her, versus simply letting them, must have crossed some line in her mind.

Vikram watched, realizing that he knew what he wanted next. While watching his wife, he began to clear the table. Rahul must have also realized his plan and helped. Then, the two men moved the table aside to clear the space. Sunil changed to the channel to a station playing some Bollywood item numbers. Football was the last thing on anyone's mind and the loud, fast music with its sensual dance routines added to the mood. The scantily clad actress's gyrations fueled more fantasies.

Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye

Munni ke gaal gulabi, nain sharabi, chaal nawabi re

Le zandu bomb hui, darling tere liye

Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye

Sonali pulled back from Harinder and began to move to the music, swaying her torso in his lap. As Harinder moved his hands to her lower back to brace her, her movements became more sensual, even erotic. Sonali ran her hands down her sides, lingered for a moment on the swell of breasts, before sliding to caress her own neck. Eyes closed, she was swaying to the beat of the music. As a verse changed, she leaned back into Harinder, her mouth open and hungry for him. They continued their kissing.

Eventually, Vikram called a halt to the show. It took longer than before for them to stop. Her breathing was now ragged, her chest heaving. Harinder drew in a deep breath, his eyes locked on Sonali as she left him. Perhaps unconsciously, he had his hand on his erection, adjusting it.

Sitting on his chair's armrest, Vikram indicated for her to join him. As she approached he could tell that her legs were threatening to give out on her. He could also see the hunger on her face - the flushed cheeks and smoldering gaze beneath heavy lids. But she had trouble meeting his eyes. One moment, she was staring into his eyes, hers filled with arousal and conviction. The next her confidence wavered and her gaze fell to the floor. When she got close enough, he reached out with both arms and pulled her to him. Her body felt like it was on fire.

"You still okay?" He whispered, knowing her answer.

"Yes," she breathed.

He waited a moment, hugging her tight to him and feeling her press herself against his own pulsing bulge.

"I don't think anyone's interested in the game anymore. Let's dance." he asked. Sonali gave him a smile.

The song had now changed to a modern up tempo beat. Another actress, dressed in a bright outfit that left little to the imagination bounced around to the music. Vikram took his wife and pulled her close to him, dancing to the beat. Apparently, she knew the song and started to sing along with it. He moved his hands up and down her sides, while she ground her pelvis against him.