Delhi Nights Ch. 01: Match Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mere Photo Ko

Mere Photo Ko Seene Se Yaar

Chipkaale Sayiaan Fevicol Se

While they moved, he gestured for Rahul to come to them. His friend grinned and moved forward. Perhaps because of the heat, he had undone the top few buttons of his shirt, revealing his chiseled chest. Rahul came up behind her and put his hands on her waist until the two of them had her sandwiched. The moved to the music. Rahul pushed his pelvis against her - grinding against her - making Sonali crush against her husband. Vikram felt his erection against his wife's pelvis and he moaned as Rahul made her thrust into him. Her breath was warm against his neck. She moaned.

Vikram and Rahul shared a glance. Vikram pulled away with a smile. As the song changed to another with a slower beat, she turned around to Rahul and the two melted into one another. They began kissing. Rahul's hands found her ass, pulling her into him. As they swayed to the sound, he moved his hand up and down her back, caressing her. He shifted the other hand to a hip. Her writhing against him was too much and, like Vinod, he tried sliding his hand between her legs. And like Vinod, he didn't get very far. But this time as Sonali pushed his hand away, Vikram recognized a lack of conviction in it, her hand lingering on Rahul's wrist as his hand obediently settled on her hip.

Rahul spun her around until she was facing Vikram, her hair falling forward to hide half her face - even then, Vikram saw the lust in her expression. Sonali leaned back into her husband's friend, lifting her gaze to look directly into her husband's eyes - challenging him to stop her. She took Rahul's hand and slowly dragged it across her torso to cup a breast. She entwined her fingers with Rahul's, encouraging - forcing - him to knead the mound. Her other hand reached behind to caress his leg. Rahul moved his free hand up and down her flank before bringing it to rest in the space just above the join of her legs. Rather than stopping him, she pushed back into him. She stared at Vikram, her breathing becoming heavy with lust.

Watching all this, Vikram felt his own desire building like a heavy weight on his chest. With each quiet whimper coming from his wife, he felt blood pulse to his hardening cock. And, as he watched Rahul squeeze her breast through her kameez, he imagined what it would soon be like to watch someone fondling her naked flesh. Seeing her dark mounds being kneaded. Her swollen nipples pinched. Licked. Suckled.

Vikram cleared his throat, realizing his daydreaming had allowed the session to last a bit longer than he'd meant. He gestured to Karan as the song changed again. Karan smoothly changed places, not breaking her trance. Karan stood behind her as well, realizing what his friend wanted and wrapped his hands around her waist. Sonali leaned into him as they moved with the music.

Karan kept his eyes on Vikram as one hand fell to her hip while the other moved up to hold a breast. He was bolder. Not just molding the pliant flesh, he began to rub the hard nipple with his forefinger. Sonali had her eyes closed and a carnal purr escaped her lips. She pushed back against him. His free hand moved the hem of her kameez aside and came to rest on her bare belly. She shuddered.

Then, she took the initiative. With a furtive glance at her husband, she suddenly spun around and pulled Karan's head down, kissing him. The fingers of one hand twined themselves into his hair as her hand settled at the back of his head pressing his lips firmer against her. As their lips quickly parted, allowing their tongues to duel in the space between, Sonali's throat vibrated with a needy moan. The fingers of her free hand scratched at his bare shoulder. As the passion of their kissing grew, Karan's hand went beneath her salwar to knead the bare skin of her ass, eliciting another needy moan from her.

Time seemed to slow. Their mouths hungrily ate at each other. Karan's fingers groped at her ass. The intensity of her writhing grew. She reached down to pull up his tank top, her hands moving across his hard abdomen to his chest. Vikram stood there and watched as his wife rocked and ground herself against another man's cock. His friend's cock. The image mesmerized Vikram. His cock throbbed angrily.

There was no stopping things now. If there ever really had been.

Vikram moved up behind her again and put his hands on her hips. As Karan moved his hand away, Vikram moved her hair aside and began to nibble at her neck. She leaned her head back and whimpered.

"Take of his shirt." Vikram whispered into her ear as he winked at Karan. "It's okay."

Without saying a word, Sonali took his shirt in her hands and began to peel it up. Karan raised his arms and Sonali took off the shirt and dropped it to the floor. Sonali looked at Karan, her hand admiringly tracing the lines of his hard torso. Pectorals. Ribs. Abdomen. If he wasn't so aroused, Vikram might have been jealous. Vikram stepped back as she leaned into Karan. They began to kiss again.

Vikram let the kissing go on for a few slow moments before again approaching his wife. Karan shifted away from her as she leaned back into her husband. She turned around to face Vikram and hung her head forward so that her hair fell forward, concealing her profile as she moved into Vikram's arms. After another moment she lifted her gaze to Vikram. Her lustful expression was tinged with guilt, telling him she questioned why she was doing what she was, but couldn't help herself. In that moment he feared her proper side might overpower the improper one, and she'd put a stop to things progressing.

"It's okay, Sonali," he told her with a reassuring smile. She stared into his eyes. Seeing that he really was okay with things, her guilt seemed too fade and a relieved sigh slipped past her lips. He took her chin in his hand and tilted her head back so he could gaze down into her eyes. His blood raced at the strength of the heat smoldering beneath her heavy lids. There was hunger and desire there. It was like nothing he'd seen before. Her panting breath slipped past her trembling lip. Lower, the swell of her breasts under her kameez, with their hard, erect nipples, quivered with her unsteady breaths.

Vikram turned Sonali around, so she was facing her admirers.

"It's alright," he whispered, his hands sliding down to the front of her salwar. "All you have to do is say No."

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath. But said nothing. The music played background to Vikram's actions. The men watched with rapt attention.

Aaj Dikhade Mujhe Love Karke

Oh Baby Baahon Mein Bharke

His hand went to the drawstring of her salwar.

Oh Jo Bhi Sohca Sapnon Mein

Woh Aaj Dikhade Mujhe Sab Karke

Sonali inhaled sharply.

Then she held her breath as he slowly tugged at the only thing keeping her salwar up. Her lip quivered as his hands slid around to either side, taking hold of the salwar for a moment. Then, she bit her lip as he pushed it off her hips and let it puddle around her feet. The long hem of her kameez still preserving some semblance of modesty.

Oh Jo Bhi Sohca Sapnon Mein

Woh Aaj Dikhade Mujhe Sab Karke

Vikram's hands slid up along her waist, feeling her body tremble with anticipation. His hand went to her breasts, cupping them before shifting down again. He moved a hand to her back and started to unsnap the hooks on her kameez to finish what Harinder had started. One. Two. Three. He heard someone moan in anticipation. He was stripping his wife for his friends. Getting her ready for them. His cock twitched.

Tu Isaq Mera, Tu Isaq Mera

Tu Hi Meri Raaton Ka Nasha

When the kameez was undone, he peeled it off her shoulders, letting it join the matched salwar. As if in a last act of modesty, she folded her arms to cover herself. This merely pushed her breasts together turning it into a lewd act. He ran his hand along her naked back, kissing her shoulder. His cock pulsated against her.

Vikram's hands guided her out of the puddle of her clothes. She stood facing their friends wearing only her white panties. His friends were leaning forward in their seats. Gaurev was stroking himself through his clothes, while Harinder took a long gulp from his whiskey. Two others licked their lips. Her head was down, but then, Vikram leaned into her and whispered into her ear.

"Just say no."

Instead, she lifted her head to look at the men entranced by her. She moved her hands away from her breasts. Sonali was beautiful. Even without the tight kameez, her full breasts were taut with large, dark nipples. Her ragged breathing causing them to heave in rhythm to the music. Her torso, long and with a flat belly, shuddered. Long, toned legs seemed to waver. Vikram nuzzled her ear as he placed his thumbs into the line of her panties. He again asked her whether she wanted to continue. When she gave the barest nod, he peeled them down to reveal a pussy covered in a patch of dark glistening hair.

To be continued ...