Demon's Run Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day after her date with Mr. Wells when Tonya walked though the front door at about 2pm she didn't slam the door, not that she was happy, but she wasn't angry either just frustrated. I didn't see her outfit that morning I was in my office and she woke up late and Mr. Wells was early. She gets home wearing a small black bikini top, low-rinse really short and tight daisy duke cut offs, thigh high white socks with two thick red strips at the top, and red tennis shoes with white laces. I was siting on the couch in the living room with my legs up reading a book when she walk through the front door in a bit of a rush a quicker then usual "Hey, Dad!" and give me the one finger up, one moment signal. So I go back to reading my book, then I hear the back patio door slid open to the backyard, then I hear Tonya yell out, "Hey, Leon Baby, I Need Your Nigger Cock Right Now." Well, need less to say Leon is black actually very black, like 2 generation from Africa black, he mows our lawn once or twice a week. Tonya first had intercourse with him a long time ago, she spied him pissing in the bushes and I heard her scream in her room when she did she ran out side and begged him to let her give him oral sex right then, then he was the one begging for her, that was her favorite thing to do, beg them first and then make them beg.

Well she left the patio door open like usual and you can hear them both screaming and yelling and moaning each others name, and Tonya seems to like calling him a nigger, because it make him fuck her harder, she told me once. As I went to close the door, I could see them in the middle of the yard at our picnic table, she was bent over slightly with her hands on the table for support, her shorts only got a foot down her thigh, and Leon was just pounding Tonya with long strokes. I remember the first time I saw them have intercourse, I was so amazed that she could take such a long thick cock, being so small and young at the time. This time as I was closing the door I noticed where they were both looking, the twin blond girls younger then Tonya where watching the action over the fence, in the open. Just as the door close the door Leon says, "Take That Big Nigger Cock Of Mine In Your Tight White Pussy You Dirty Little Fuckslut, Take it Long And Hard You Fucking Bitch!!"

It was ten minutes before Tonya came back inside. I could hear her in the kitchen getting stuff. "Hey, Dad, Want Anything In Here?!" I was a little surprised by the question she usually doesn't do that. "Water, Thanks, Luv!" She walks in to the living room, well kind of walks anyway, carrying two bottles of water in one hand and with the other hand wiping her pussy with a kitchen towel with her shorts still basically on. "Fuck That Leon Cums A Gallon, its as if I am the only white girl he fucks or something, damn. But he did tell me last year that, I am the only young white girl he fucks that can take all of him and lets him cum in the pussy, so thats a plus for him, I guess. Not that he gets me off, or for that matter no one actually gets me off. I am so fucked, in every way. Right, Dad." She says as she finishes wiping her pussy and puts both bottles on the coffee table in front of the couch I am on, then throwing the towel on the couch just past my bare feet, I am wearing my work out shorts, she pulls up her shorts without buttoning them or using the zipper.

"It is really a shame that none of you friends can get you off, you just need the right person is all, Luv." I say putting my book on the coffee table, next to the water bottles, after saving my spot in the book. I open both in turn and hand the first to Tonya, as I grab the other. I take a few swallows as Tonya does the same but longer, she is so sweaty from being with Leon and I am sure that is some of him on her, the sweat I mean.

"Hey, Dad. Do you remember the night I had my first orgasm?" She says after taking a few breaths after swallowing the water.

"Yes.... You woke me so excited that you had given yourself your first orgasm, I said, 'Now your more of a woman.' We changed the sheets together after you used the t-shirt you were wearing to wipe your self dry, you giggled for a while that we were both topless. Then you took a shower." I said sitting back as she sat on the coffee table taking off her shoes and socks.

"Yea, I remember it so well it was just a few week after I got back form that little vacation I took after my 18th birthday, I was giggling because after the shower I saw that you weren't asleep so I started cuddling naked with you in bed and every time one of us breathed the hair on your chest would tickle my nipples. I really miss that, cuddling I mean. I don't cuddle with any one, the only person I ever did that with was you, I still can't sleep when I am in bed alone. I don't trust anyone, Mare says. Oh, that reminds me, she's in her second year at Notre Dame still majoring in Psychology, she asks me how you are once in a while when we are just chatting about nothing serious. Her and I have been talking a lot on line and on our mobiles, she says she might do her thesis on me, I don't think she is joking either, I am messed up. Thank you, for always letting me sleep next to you when ever I don't have company over." She says carefully rolling up each sock and putting it in her shoe next too her feet.

"It's your imperfections, that makes me love you so much, my Little T. And you know my bed is yours, just remember to masturbate in your own bed before or after, please." I say after sitting up to take a few sips of water.

"I know you love me Dad, I love you for the same reasons. I usually do masturbate before, but sometimes I just can't help it sometimes, you know I enjoy my orgasms more when I cuddle with you after sooner the better. But I will try to be more considerate next time, and run and jump in to your sleeping arms right after I orgasm in my room. Well, I am gonna take a shower, that Leon sweats a lot, but then he was sweating before he fucked me, I just love giving a blow job to a big dirty sweaty cock like his, the taste is so visceral.....The smell of male sweat makes me want to masturbate. I just love giving in to the needs of the body. Later, Dad." She says standing as she picks up the towel from the couch and wipes off some of the sweat from her belly and chest then putting in to her nose with a very deep inhale through the nose. Then kisses me on the forehead, and grabs her shoes as she leaves. She never kisses me, not the cheek not the forehead, that was weird, and she said loved me, well not like straight out, but, she never says that either.

I go back to my reading putting my legs back up on the couch once in a while I might hear Tonya in the room or the in the shower singing, she almost always has a song going in her head. I love moments like these where she and I are not yelling at each other or I am not stuck in my room because she is having sexual relations with some one some where in the house or back yard all day. I am almost glad that she is focused on my co-worker Mr. Wells. It is nice that I don't have to worry about her so much when she is dating instead of just a straight sex thing. When she is dating it usually 2 to 3 people a week but when its just sex it can be 2 a day.

Tonya comes in to the Living Room on her mobile talking to some one. Giving me that one moment signal again. She is wearing a towel, knowing her there is nothing underneath.

"I just want to have a normal sex like every one else, well not the boring part, ha ha ha...... You know I don't care about that...... That's really up to him, not me, after all it has been years since we have done that, I will do what ever it takes to get off with some one even if it means that.....He is right here hang on a second." She says a little animated and a little nervous. I sit up and lean forward and put my book on the coffee table in front of me as I save my place in it. I can't remember the last time I saw Tonya nervous, always seems so sure of herself, after all she is smart enough to think of every scenario, well more then most.

"Here, Dad. It's Mare she has a favor to ask of you, it's about a school project, I guess you could say." She says handing me the mobile after turning it on speaker so that she can hear.

"Hello, Maribel."

"Hey, Jerry. How are you today."

"Great, so what's this project, I will help anyway I can."

"Good, its about Tonya and her in inability to have orgasms with others. I have been trying to help Tonya with her relationship problems, or lack their of, for years. Now that I am studying Psychology I have had some ideas of how to help her in a more direct way. I have spoken confidentially with my professors about Tonya for a few months now, with her written permission. Me and Tonya have agreed that she needs a normal emotional relationship with a person. Are you following this and would you agree with this assessment?" Mare says to me over the mobile.

"Yes, I believe I follow you and I would love to see Tonya have a more normal emotional relationship with anyone. I will do what ever it take to help my 'Little T' she and you have my unquestioning support." As I say these things I look at Tonya, I can see her fidget a little standing in front of me mouthing the words, 'thank you'. I pat the couch next to me for her to sit, she gives me that one moment signal again and points to the mobile in my hand.

"Good, glad to hear it I and Tonya will be asking a lot from you, today most of all. I would like to create an experiment where you hold her while she tries to masturbate to orgasm in your arms, at no point are you to touch her in an openly sexual way. You are the only person she is closest too emotionally. She may not show it to you but, all the years I have known her she has always loved and trusted you, that love and trust has never faltered or wavered, no matter what you did or said, or rather what you didn't do or saw, actually." I try to look Tonya in the eyes but after a moment her eyes and her manner changed so much and so intense that I had to look away mostly because of what Maribel was saying and knowing what she was asking me to do for and with my own daughter. And admitting to myself the my lack of action to punish her physically and verbally at the onset on her extreme sexual behavior my have seemed like I didn't care what she did, but I do not regret it, I love her and I thought I would have lost her if I punished her in anyway.

"I can understand admonishing her for running around nude when you and her are alone you see no reason for it, and wanting her to masturbate in her room and not around you. I will be asking that you allow her to do all these things for a while so that she be comfortable and not apprehensive but mainly for you to be more comfortable with it, after all if you are not comfortable with it, she will feel it."

"I will trust you and Tonya to know what would help her most, I am willing to do what ever I am asked to help, my 'Little T'. I love you Tonya, no matter what." I say looking Tonya in the eyes.

"Thank You, Daddy. I love you and I want to be the daughter you always want and deserve." She says looking back at me. She hasn't said 'Daddy' or 'I love you' and meant it in years.

"Alright then, I wish you luck 'T', I expect a full report of the event as soon as you can. Bye, Jerry." Maribel says kind of quickly given the situation.

"Bye, Mare!" Me and Tonya say in almost unison. I press the 'end call' button and hand it back to Tonya.

"So, Luv. Are we doing this now or later?" I say a little nervous myself.

"Well I was thinking we could do it in a few hours after the sun sets. I was thinking that I could walk around naked until then." Tonya says dropping her towel revealing her nude body.

"Okay then it looks and sounds like we are on the right track, I really hope this helps you. I love you, Tonya!" I says standing and hugging her naked body, and kiss her cheek after the hug.

"I love you too, Daddy!" She says as she stretches on the tips of the toes to give me a bigger hug then the one I just gave her and then she kisses on my cheek.

"I'll be right back, Daddy, I can do my school work in here, while you read, so that you can get more comfortable with my nudity, it will be like when I was a little girl, when you could still help me with my school work. Thanks." She says after moving the coffee table to a better spot for her, I tried not to look away like I usually do, I have to get used to her nakedness, I am so used to glancing away when her tits bounce or she bends over just right.

She was back from her room with a arm full, it didn't take her long to get organized on the coffee table and the floor around her. She made it a point to keel in a spot where I could see her whole body, I nodded so that she would know that I agreed. Over the next hour and a half she would fidget with her hair, one if not both her tits, rude or scratch her crotch, and ever 30 minutes stand to stretch out her leg and arms and back during these moments she would steal a look at me, to see if I was looking and knowing I was supposed to, I did we would both smile when she would 'catch' me looking at her body, I would look her in the eyes and I could swear she blushed, Tonya blush, but then I was her father and I was making it a point to look at her tits ( perfect just the way I like them), and her crotch ( neatly trimmed, nice), such nice legs even for so short ( I like thighs), and her ass ( very well shaped, love it), she even made it a point to turn around twice, during this time and wink at me before she bent over. She giggled the times I had to adjust myself. I haven't seen her smile like this in years, much less giggle. Its like she is a little girl or well I am not really sure. Maybe she is reliving a moment in the past that I do not recall between us.

"Well, I was going to go get a work out in the garage, I guess you should keep me company for some of it, after all you are naked for my benefit, ha ha ha." I say while I mark my place in the book and get up.

"Okay, Daddy! I will be there I a few minutes just need to finish this part up and then get organized." She says as bend down at my knees to give her a kiss on the cheek, as I rest my hand on then upper part of her back, and then leave to change in to my workout clothes.

I should have stopped this all, right here. Put my foot down. Refuse to help her masturbate. Tell her to put some clothes ons and go to her room. If I had stopped this all right here and now I would not have raped her the very next day.

12