All Comments on 'Denise NEEDS More Men Ch. 01'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And I get to \vote a 5 to help offset your sick ass dear annony!

you brain dead asshole , why the fuck don't you just leave these writers alone and go sit in your cave and jerk your little cock off over your momma's tits. One hog to her baby you can nurse on them later. I have this a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Great story and plot You need to continune this one

cause it pissed of dear annony so I gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GREAT START

Would love to-be me. Have wife turn me into her CLEANUP BOY eat all the CUM she brings home or gets at home out of her and off her. Do cleanup on the guy who fuck her and leave there CUM deposit for me to cleanup YUM YUM YUM Love to-be cuckold faggot sissy husband and be used by all. Waiting for part 2

ChastizedChastizedabout 9 years ago

5 Stars from me.

Lock up his dick to make sure that he doesn't cheat on her.

Masturbation IS cheating.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Yup!

This is filthy and I love it! I too hope he gets locked up but the disclaimer says its real and not to change lines so I'll just sit and wait patiently for the next hot chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Truly, a Loving Wives story....

...you obviously have an audience, you'd best get on with pleasing them.

You also have skill as a writer, you'd best not waste it writing drivel you don't enjoy.

Carry on, TCS.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
Mrwideh...

I was never locked by Denise. Her control was complete without a cage. She did however use a little force from time to time. Writing more now. I'm surprised at how much more I remember as I keep writing.

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

Congratulations!

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
I have submitted Part Two. Denise gets more dominant. There will be a Part Three where the sex gets darker and wild.

This woman absolutely drives me crazy! Sex with her is something I wish you could all experience and hundreds already have!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Both are good with that agreement...

Both are good with that agreement...So even if we don't agree, we must accept it...This being said: 1* for the situation, 3* for both being happy with it...

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Dont like the cucky subject matter

but it is well written. Never understood these weak men, and how their wives dont lose respect fo rthem to the point of leaving for a real man. But oh well....

devilspydevilspyabout 9 years ago
Your in for a wonderful life cuckold

How could a wife turn down your offer? As if you had any other offer to give. lol Love to have you do a drawing of this hot wife. Or picture. Keep going.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 9 years agoAuthor
Some have asked via email....

Yes, Dee was 44 when this happened. Mike was 22 and Little Brother was almost old enough to get his drivers license. Funny though, she never did know his name. Denise always got off on seducing younger men. It seems the older she gets, the younger her lovers are. ...and the more she craves this lifestyle. Am I a lucky guy or what?

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 9 years agoAuthor
If you weren't anonymous, I might answer you...

And I still say I have been very, VERY fortunate!

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallalmost 9 years ago
Wow! You are soooo

Fucking lucky!!!! So glad you two are having such a great marriage!! Ummmm a great and delicious marriage!! Headed for part 2 right now!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 8 years ago
What more can I say?

The prologue says it all and much better than I could.

A fine story on an interesting and often misunderstood subject

5 stars--more were it possible

Naughty69M2MNaughty69M2Mover 7 years ago
Very hot start

You are a lucky man. Looking forward to reading more of this.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 7 years ago
Wow.

Good reading.the writing was very good i enjoyed it can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DENISE IS A KEEPER! YEARS AGO, MY FIRST WIFE WAS SLEEPING AROUND. I LEFT HER. SHE WANTED TO COME BACK TO ME. I FILED FOR DIVORCE. BIG MISTAKE! OPEN MARRIAGE WAS THE BEST OPTION!

I really like your story. My cup of tea & then some & then just a tad bit more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Many married women could easily make two men happy. Her safest bet is to find a descrete guy @ work or to seduce her husband's best buddy unless he is a loser &/or a pot head!

Hi guys:

I am offering a piece of advice based on my personal experience.

If you find out your wife is cheating on you, do not make any rash decisions. Talk to your wife.

Have in mind she can not change the past, nor can you.

A woman who fucks two men is much much better than the one who fucks none.

To err is human. To forgive is devine!

If you two make up, she will afterwards be much better in bed!

If she does need more men, it is a challenge which can be overcome. Look at the bright side, she is not frigid!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 5 years agoAuthor
Annony is so right!

Eating a pussy full of another man’s cum is better than eating no pussy at all! Sucking a cock covered in my wife’s pussy juice is better than tasting no pussy juice at all! Watching my wife getting fucked by other men is better than her not fucking at all! Fucking my wife after she has fucked 3 or 4 other guys is a helluva lot better than not fucking her at all! It’s MUCH better being married to to an open, honest, sharing woman than to be with a lying , cheating behind your back one. I have been quite lucky with honest women!!!

gcs2718gcs2718about 5 years ago
Love the story!

Waiting anxiously for another installment. Eating cum out of a pussy (or ass), whether that cum is mine or someone else's, is so fucking hot. Cum-soaked pussies are delicious! My cock was hard and throbbing as I read your story. One of the hottest stories I've ever read here.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 4 years ago

Great start to this story, love the interaction between the two of them. Can't wait to read the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

From personal experience, I can tell you that Denise is white-hot. At first she has the appearance of a Realtor or other professional, and then as the clothes fall away and the cougar takes over, you find yourself with a sex kitten with a truly voracious appetite. Her exploits, described in these stories are as real as they are sensual. Congrats to Tcs1956 for a truly memorable account.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 3 years agoAuthor

Annony , were you one of the bulls at the Pleasure Palace in Tampa? Or were you one of her subordinates at work that she so loved to seduce? Or perhaps you were one of our observant neighbors at the condo in Bradenton? I guess there are any number of ways you could know Denise. But now you have me curious…

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

What a hot couple! Denise sounds like she is insatiable. It’s fun to read the cuck husband enjoying and tasting her pleasure so much.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

Words cannot describe the out of this world sexual and mental escapades that DENISE put me through. I am eternally grateful to her.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Look at this fool talking like this perverted nightmare is some real people. Tc, FYI, I have only read one of these vile posts that you call stories. Tags and comments are bad enough.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 2 years agoAuthor

26thNC must be a totally lonely demented sicko… trolling other peoples stories, which he claims to hate.

If you hate my stories, stay off my posts, otherwise one can only assume you’re a closet voyeur pervert getting off on this. Enjoy yourself.

Karma1978Karma1978over 1 year ago

Okay the story was hot, and I know you said it's real life and I am not doubting that. My concern is condoms/protection. Denise having all these men sperm in her and then coming home to you is a sure way to get a disease. Who in this day and age, especially since HIV came is having lots of unprotected sex. Not sure if I will continue the read but be careful, not only disease but other spouses. She messing with married men is a bad deal. If a woman kills her for being in her house she will get off for momentary Insanity.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 1 year agoAuthor

Karma1978.

No perversion is exciting without the inherent risk involved. Adrenalin is a super-powerful aphrodisiac! Any true nymphomaniac cannot stop her a-dick-tion! And a weak man like me cannot resist her seduction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES