All Comments on 'Dented Ch. 03'

by mycuriousnature

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Fanbloodytastic

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the absolute best!

This story will eventually become an all-time favorite on this site, because it's almost perfect. I really hope I will see similar stories from you in the near future. Thanks, for your efforts!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best

I enjoyed all three Chapters which deserved 5 stars each. Well done!

Ayden1313Ayden1313over 5 years ago
Amazing

This story is one of the best I’ve read. I really hope you continue to write about these three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now that's how you write a story.

You did it darn near perfectly. It had a beginning, middle, and end, all brilliant.

MilehisexfunMilehisexfunover 5 years ago
Well done!!!!

Really enjoyed reading this story. It was well written and had me wanting more at the end of each chapter. Well done.

kyotie913kyotie913over 5 years ago
Love the Title

Love the title and loved the story even more. Would give you the max number of stars even if it was 50,000

nicho1855nicho1855over 5 years ago
Great

Not many stories bring a tear to my eyes, but this one sure did. Congratulations on a fantastic story and I hope to read more of your heart warming tales in the future.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Very good story

You managed to make a 3some relationship look realistic, and that's really something. Congratulations, hope to read more from you.

Hagrids_TwinHagrids_Twinover 5 years ago
Great story

One of the most captivating loving stories I have read in a long time!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Congratulations

A great story from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You

That was an outstanding read. Keep up the good work.

HillfrogHillfrogabout 5 years ago
Excellent read 1-3

I think I'll just repeat the "Outstanding" and add "Well spun yarn" .Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Could easily be a true story

Excellent life like story that really felt real. Loved the way 2 became 3 and how it panned out. Well written, good story line and made for good reading. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Plesse keep writing

OMG, how refreshing. Please keep writing, you have an amazing gift.

_RD__RD_about 5 years ago
Enjoyable read

Liked the plot - it's movie-plot contrived but we like movies, so that isn't a criticism - and did like most of the scenes. Ironically enough I think what let the series down were a lot of the sex scenes, which at times came across as rather mechanical and stilted. Sex scenes and fight scenes in words share a lot of the same issues and I tend to think concentrating on emotions first rather than mechanics works much better for both. When you read a story on this site, skim a lot of the sex & still get engrossed in it then you know it's transcended a little.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You have talent.

We need more stories like this. Fully formed characters and realistic, or at least possible if not probable characters and story lines rather than (well mom said if you can't say something nice). It is litEROTICA, sex is central, but like a wonderful dinner wine, a appetite, salad, a side and desert make it memorable. It is memorable.

Lisa Ann

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Curse on you spellchecker

What I tried to say. What spellchecker mangled was. We live for sex. Biology, God, whatever, made us as we are. But so many stories that I read are a steak dinner with nothing but the steak.

These three stories are beautiful. They are like going to a fine resturaunt with linen on the table. Having a glass of wine, a nice appetizer, a tasty salad (with arugula and blue cheese crumbles ) a wonderful steak prepared perfectly (medium rare with garlic and black pepper) a delicious side (baked squash with brown sugar) and a decadent desert (cheesecake).

My complements to the chef.

Lisa Ann

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySirabout 5 years ago
Not disappointed ...

at all. The second story was a perfect bridge. The third story was a perfect ending to the perfect beginning in the first story. Phenomenally well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Meh

I've written too many chapter stories just to have you pass them with 3.

Management.

MrBentleyMrBentleyabout 5 years ago
Disapointed

You just had to ruin everything by adding a third.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Definitely NOT Disappointed

I will admit that I was getting really apprehensive about the addition of Maggie to the story as a third wheel, but even though the initial introduction of her to the sexual aspect of the story was extremely uncomfortable for me, you managed to pull it off in the end.

I love how alive Jason and Jessica are in my mind, and while Maggie isn't quite as fleshed out as her new siblings/lovers (having less than one third the "screen time" will do that), I was able to relate to the situation she was in. There is something about trauma in a character's past that seems to make them feel more "real" to me, and your ability to expertly weave that trauma into the story and describe it from several angles and from the viewpoints of a few different characters was truly impressive.

I really enjoyed reading this series, and count it among the very best of what I have read on this site.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24almost 5 years ago
What The Fuck Is The Matter With You People?!

We had this loving & tender, this beautiful, lovely love story going on between a *brother* and a *sister*. We get this retarded curveball with unwanted chick, then all of a fucking sudden Jason is "in love" with her?! And Jess is fucking okay with that?! Bullshit! I clicked on the brother/sister incest tag for bro/sis action! Not B/S & others. You authors always fucking your own good, maybe, great stories by not knowing how to stop or what shouldn't get in the way. Mycuriousnature, you fucked up this good story by adding an unwanted third wheel! Jason told Jessica he was deeply in love with her, that he would never leave her. But now you got him being "in love" with crazy stalker chick and making Jessica have to share the love of her life, Jason, her brother, with said bitch. Oh, my gosh, Mycuriousnature, fuck you for pulling off a lazy hackneyed writing device with just having to randomly throw some unwanted sexual third-wheel in what was falsely advertised as a love-story between siblings! I shouldn't been surprised, however. With how the story opened with Jason fucking his girlfriend, I should have known you'd ruin this. Seriously, fuck you for ruining what could have been a great story. FUCK YOU, AGAIN!

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24almost 5 years ago
Oh, and this...

Epilogue can go fuck, as well. One star. Fuck this story and author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
?Forced Out?

Where is MCN? I think he's been forced out and run off by all the old time authors on that top list. The 1 Bombed his stories. Knocked him off. He hasn't produced in months.

Who was it?

~B. Hammer

~B. Bum

~8letters

~Lost Boy

~MindsMirror

Was it all the names that are always up there who bashed his stories. They don't allow anyone else to play in their OLD SCHOOL club? Fuck those spotlight hogging cheats.

mycuriousnaturemycuriousnaturealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Hello!

Hello readers!

There have been a few impassioned responses to this story, so I wanted to address some of them. I know they probably won't come back to read this, so this is mainly for future readers.

First, I am still here, but I really don't write that much. I don't churn out stories daily or weekly just to have something to post. I applaud those who can do that without compromising quality.

The “Dented” series was one that I'd had in my head for years, but the problem was how to make it work. I try to put a bit of “realism” in my stories (if any of these stories could be considered realistic). With Jess and Jace, their situation made it nearly impossible to have a monogamous relationship with each other without it being overtly obvious to the rest of the family and world.

I understand that the introduction of Maggie rubbed some people the wrong way. However, Maggie gave them the “foil” they needed to not only have a life together, but to have something new and special for everyone. When all was said and done, they had their own Happily Ever After. It just may not be Disney's version of it.

The concept of romance and romantic relationships has always been very myopic; two people only. As we evolve and change, so do our definitions of the standards. Romance can be more than two, if everyone involved agrees to it.

In the end, I wrote the story I wanted to write and I am happy with it. If you liked, I'm glad. If you didn't, I appreciate you reading anyway. If you felt the need to write a comment, positive or negative, then I'm happy that it moved you in some way.

I know this won't allay everyone's concerns, but it's where my mind is about writing it. If anyone wants to discuss this in further detail, I am happy to correspond with anyone over email. You can send me a message through Literotica and it'll come to my Gmail account.

Thank you for reading this far. :)

MCN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very well written story. This story brought tears to my eyes.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

That was a beautiful story.

I disagree with the criticism about adding Maggie. She was the perfect way of allowing Jace and Jess to stay together forever. Uncomfortable questions would have been asked if Jace never dated and lived with his sister. With the siblings running the family business, they couldn't run away together without destroying their careers and leaving their parents heartbroken.

The epilogue with the confrontation between the loving family and the asshole parents was a nice way of wrapping it all up.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 5 years ago
Well done!

Nicely crafted story. Good characterization, as usual, along with a deft waltz through the mine field.

Quite an enjoyable read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the best

This has been without a doubt one of the best stories I have read here. I loved the characters, everything made sense, the plot was good too. It just felt right.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well Done!

I have to tell you I am an avid reader, of both conventional and erotic fiction. Yours is one of the only stories I have ever read that I would say blurred the lines between the two. I had a hard times at points recognizing why I was reading it, for the lusty scenes or the amazing storyline. I would have to say you could be a very successful author in both arenas and you should be extremely proud of your efforts. Well Done! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the best

I so enjoyed this story. The sex scenes were secondary in my mind. A story of love and devotion, had this old dude tearing up. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
+Loved this story

I have always been a sucker for a good love story and this was one of the best.

EllijulesEllijulesover 4 years ago
Gold ring & platinum ring

I have greatly enjoyed this short series. I usually prefer stories with just siblings without additional characters mixing it up. However, this was done nicely and I'm definitely glad I've given this story a try.

I also just want to say about the engagement rings. I'm guessing it was intentional that Maggie received a gold ring and Jess received a platinum ring? I'm just curious if both girls knew it's implications.

Thank you for this great story and hope to see more writings from you!

paulyepspaulyepsover 4 years ago
Wow ... that was a great story ! Thanks ...

Wow ... that was a great story ! Thanks ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally unreal!!!!!!!!!!

I read all three and I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face... POWERFUL.

Well done!!! A twisting and turning tale that held my curiosity for hours.

Cracker270Cracker270over 4 years ago

Just finished number three. Great story well written. When I gloss over the sex I know its a good one.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Good story

I was a bit doubtful about the introduction of a third wheel, Maggie into the storyline.

I normally hate that. But this time it worked well. Thank you for such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welp.

One of the best stories I've read. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Not much to say other than well done. Great read

Glenn555Glenn555about 4 years ago
Re: ChrystleAyer24 ????

That persons comments are from a rude, opinionated & offensive reject.

She's a girl, (of sorts), who is a sole sibling, but lives for dreams of fucking a non existent brother. If ANYTHING else comes into a 'story', not in the way of her liking, she throws a tantrum & abuses people!!

One can have an opinion/preference, without being abusive!!!

B.T.W. She 'really' hates anything to do with anal. Even touching. I guess that she has never had the pleasure of someone's tongue below her nether regions!! If she had, then she would shut the hell up!! And don't forget, girlie, we're not talking about actual shit and stink, but when people are 'clean'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

I absolutely love this story!!! Thank you for sharing this with us ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Intwisting

Incest. Plot twists. Lots of sexual gratification. Mesmerizing.

It was a great read, from beginning to end, and the plot twists were great.

Like almost every other story here, the main theme is brothers children swimming inside his sister. Or dad’s. Maybe even a bit of muff munching for guys who like girl/girl stuff. What it all comes down to is the story, before and after. That’s what keeps the reader wanting more, and being able to put the reader in the story. I could FEEL the story.

You have a fantastic ability to do so, great writing.

Whats_Next_2_The_Moon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unusual...but good

An interesting choice of situation and subject matter, but you executed it extremely well. Good work by the editors, but they missed a few, e.g. knead (not kneed), its (not it's). There's still a lot of mileage yet in this story arc, so some 'Dented Tales' would be more than welcome.

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 4 years ago
Well Written

Loved the story. Not broken just dented. I loved it!!!! Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Again keep up the great work!!!!!

LamentationLamentationalmost 4 years ago

Five, six...eight stars. Hot and touching, thank you for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best ever story.

I never rate a story much less comment. It's the first time I am doing it and giving a five star. This is the best I ever ever come across and you did an excellent job here. Waiting for the next big stories. P.S-Don't't test my patience I lack that particular quality. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Engaging

I found myself ‘pulled in’, a very involving text, with not so much of the usual Raw details, which I was glad for. Good characters, well drawn out, very enjoyable. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

Interesting plot. Good execution overall. Could be expanded alot. Maggie's view and Jessica's view were hardly touched on. Their perspectives could be more compelling. Mostly relying on Jason was ok though.

JoesmithHENJoesmithHENalmost 4 years ago
Love it

I love this...

Sugar babies here

PM

Feel free to play with dad!

beanburner69beanburner69almost 4 years ago
Accident

I came upon this story by Accident, I'm glad I did enjoyed greatly. Looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Yu

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Work of Art

This will hopefully be the last story I will read (ya know, trying to keep myself away from this stuff) and I gotta say, wow. Good job man. You didn't just make some erotica, you made a story. A story with characters who grew and developed, who had reasons for what happened, they had a beautiful back story that showed why they became who they are. It was just so cathartic at the end, when all the dust settled, and all the issues came to a close. It was a work of art. A dang good one at that.

Sincerely,

A Man You'll Never Know

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A beautiful story

It's not just a story which fulfills your horniness it's a story which hits your soul. It' so full of love. It'll make your cum, it'll make your cry. What more you can want. @mycurousnature you wrote a piece of art man, post reading it made my life a little better, thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow... just wow!

Hands down an absolute pleasure to read! The only thing I hate is that this story has to end. I really feel connected to the characters. Keep up the amazing work. Like others have said, you have a gift!

franklygazerfranklygazerover 3 years ago
Heart-warming sexy story

Well-written, passion and tension-filled story. Love the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NEED DENTED TALES!!!

This is hands down one of the best series I've ever read. Definitely need more of this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

Not interesting at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well done

riveting read thanks for sharing. b.t.w.; funny how some people can read an uninteresting story for hours of their precious time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sex and story

While no steaming sex scenes. The story held itself and made you want to read. I read all three parts at one sitting.

Enjoyed it

evilbiscuitsevilbiscuitsover 3 years ago

Very hot! I enjoyed the series, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

very sexy,,,but above all also beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the series!!

Absolutely well written. Enjoyed every bit of the stories. 1 of the best series on the site. Thank you

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

Comments cover all 3 chapters.

This was one of the best stories I’ve read in awhile. Read the story on Christmas Eve. I love happy ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a story

Beatiful from the 1st yo 3rd chaptet. Beautifully written very good story. Deserved more than 5 star.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

tjorgensontjorgensonover 3 years ago

Wow. Please keep up the writing. I love it the most. Now it is open to follow with Jess finding a man, she must have some one for her self. but as it is she could be afraid of her own impulses.

ALPlayfulALPlayfulover 3 years ago
I love when I can put the funstick away

And just read a damn good story. Seems a bit weird running into that kind of thing on here, but it just proves the writer has talent.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 3 years ago
Just wonderfull

A lovely story. Such a pleasure to read. Normally I would ask the author to continue to add to a story this well written:but not this time. The ending is perfect. Let us use our imaginations to add to it. This is perfect as it is.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 3 years ago
My Comments

This is my second reading. I think I enjoyed it more this time. Good character. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

BEST SERIES EVER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story was brilliant. It was a true love story, I really enjoyed reading it and am sad that there is no more stories about Jace, Maggie, and Jess. Thank toy for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If this was a book I would buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sensitive and detailed. Would make a great movie

sparkle8sparkle8about 3 years ago

First erotica story that made me cry. Thank you for this glorious tale about love and redemption

WordcraftWordcraftabout 3 years ago

Loved the story. It was well paced with a great plot and character development. I'm surprised PTSD wasn't mentioned about Jess, which would explain her panic, tension, and stress. It can and does hit at the worst times without warning.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Just wonderful. Such good writing! 5 stars, of course.

BlacKatsBlacKatsabout 3 years ago

Damn. What a well written story with excellent character and story development along with a few twists. I loved it all. One of my favorite series here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well done with a great story & a mix of believable sex sprinkled in.

A true 5 ⭐️ stars.

Bill

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

This is one he'll of a story that would sit well on the shelf of any mainstream book shop I have only just finished reading so need a little time to get my thoughts together . Literotica's star system is inadequate to reflect how I feel about this. But just to say I hope to read something more from you in the not too distant future .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your story telling is amazing. Keep on writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Came for the porn, but ended up really enjoying the plot and great characterization along with it!

KadajjXIIIKadajjXIIIalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story! I was not expecting to really care about the story, was just looking for a decent bit of smut like most typically would. However I wound up caring more for the overall story than what I originally came for. Very well done and I'll be keeping an eye out for potential "Dented Tales"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The funny thing is I've read & reread this story a few times yet I still find myself coming back to it. The story is good every so often I come onto this site to peruse some of the uploads but I know I will always just read dented after I've looked round the site

PrattlemagePrattlemageover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story, thank you for something so well written and enjoyable.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 2 years ago

Excellent story and well presented. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an example of excellent writing coupled with a very credible story of true polyamory. Compersion (as denoted by spellcheck's inability to recognize the word!) is the most difficult concept to convey and you managed it beautifully! Would love to see more stories of how they grew in love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn what an amazing story. Poly relationships aren't my thing, but the way you wrote about their love and infatuation for one another was excellent and in the end I had zero complaints. I noticed that this was the last thing you uploaded on this site, over 2 and a half years ago. I hope you're doing okay and bless us with another story of yours soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will give this trilogy 99 marks. 1 mark was cutt as Jace n Jess didn't have a child of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story. The emotional parts outweighed the sex parts in my opinion. The story was so close to my heart. If Jess had been raped also it would have been more dramatic and made it impossible for Jess to get pregnant. her unprotected and dry vagina would have torn and left her unable. that would have been a more plausible premise. The portrait and the interactions with the parents were on point and made Maggie's actions plausible and expected. the story tugged at my emotions so much I needed a tissue or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful story of how love can untwist some very tough situations. Maybe the dynamics of the healing relationships work out a bit more easily than they might outside of the story's framework, but there is real tenderness underlying the sexual focus, a focus that is skillfully handled. Well done!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

I have read many stories on Literotica over the years. This is one of the best EVER. Thanks

darkmind222darkmind222over 2 years ago

This was good really good.

TabooIsMyMiddleNameTabooIsMyMiddleNameover 2 years ago

I love all three parts and I will come back to this over and over again this captivated me so heavily I could not put my phone down

mrfluffermrflufferover 2 years ago

AT first, I thought it would be a long, boring tale, but you turned it into a fascinating story of love and family and sex, lots of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars for love, kindness and originality. Ignoring the typos and slips of grammar, which seem to be normal for this site.

To the anon from a month ago: You are not required to keep reading if you don’t like the material. As Adam Sandler’s Lunch Lady said, “There’s no need to shout.”

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

What an awesome story that I read from start to finish without stopping. Thank you for the love, care and compassion you placed in writing such a beautiful love story.

fisheronefisheroneabout 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the read. It was one of the few stories that took me through the beginning of what formed the situation. So many stories skip so much in one or two pages and try to make out the male being hung like a horse and the perfect alpha lover. This one gave you insight on each characters assets and flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story! I enjoy it every time I read it. Thank you Chris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a great , compassionate & sexy read , thanks :)

jhkendrickjhkendrickabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, absolutely love the way you write. Stories like this don't even need sex in them, they're so good that you could easily sell a cleaned up version for general audiences and it would be a great read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous