Depraved Green Card Arrangement

Story Info
Impregnating a young house wife in exchange for green card.
1.2k words
3.4
49.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently got married and before I could bring in my wife, Rupa to the US, the worst recession in a while hit the country. Especially for folks like me on a contract the chances are looking pretty slim. But my wife made it through the consulate interview and we decided to brave it through and that she come stay with me in the US. I really missed her contours, curves and the sexy bosom and I am glad so agreed.

Since I was on a tight budget, I was staying with 3 room mates in small apartment but that won't work when she comes here. And on my budget a single independent house is very hard to find. Luckily I found an elderly Indian gentlemen who has a basement house, out of nowhere for rent. His wife passed away few years ago and his sons are gone to college. When I explained my situation he even gave me a break on the rent.

Now, the house is huge, has a big yard, even a hot tub and great looking kitchen. But the basement had one bedroom and makeshift kitchen/living room. The entrance to the basement is from the main house though. Not exactly the most private place for a new couple but that's the best I could afford.

I didn't tell any of this until Rupa entered US. I told her I got a decent place and we should be able to stay there for few months till things settle down. When she looked at the place she didn't really complain and took it in stride.

I made the most of the first few nights and Rupa was more than willing. She is a passionate women and because of her young age 20, her libido is in peaks. I suspected she is quite experienced and didn't miss any chances before or after our marriage. When confronted about it, she would throw a sexy smile and say she has needs.

After the first week, she started complaining that there isn't anything to do. She has to cook, watch movies and browse internet. There isn't anything that she can walk to. She asked to learn car and drive around but our budget really didn't allow for any such extravaganzas.

Our landlord overheard our little tiff and offered to teach her car himself. He has an old car and can spare the time. I suspected he is lonely and want to spend some time with her. I saw him gawking and being more than friendly with her in the first week. Though I refused him then, after a few days I obliged because I felt sympathy for her.

She seemed happy for a few days after that and he is driving her around the town and sometimes letting her drive. I started to feel bit envy but she is like I am younger than his son and he wants me to call him Daddy!

I immediately understood his motive, he is seducing my wife and having sugar daddy fantasies. But strangely enough I didn't mind!! I don't know who is the bigger pervert him for try to bed a young girl or me that is getting excited with the thoughts that an old man might fuck my wife.

So, I encouraged my wife. I asked her to repeatedly tell about the things she want to buy but we couldn't afford or that she couldn't really cook anything in our tiny kitchen.

Before I know it she is bringing home gifts from daddy and she was hesitant to tell me what she is doing in return. She also started cooking meals in his kitchen and spending time in the big living room. When we are dining together I could easily tell by their chemistry that he is fucking her.

When I am at office I started imagining her in his bedroom, naked after a big fuck or the in the big yard giving him a blow job. This affected my job performance and it started to seem like I will be fired soon.

After a month or so this started, I confront her. With only a bit of push she spilled the details. These are not the demure indian women that I am imagining. She is fucking the landlord everyday and not hesitant to tell about his dick size to her husband. She could tell I was getting turned on and started rubbing my cock. She said "of course yours is bigger and you last longer, but for an old man he has stamina"

I didn't know if I should act mad or aroused. I immediately inserted my penis into her and hit her hard on the face. She started telling me more now, how in the hot tub he fucked her in broad day light. I started choking her, she didn't stop she told about the time yesterday he invited his friends over and showed her ass to them. I couldn't take any longer and I came.

After the fucking session I asked her if this is real, she told me that her Daddy wants to discuss something with me the next day. I thought of leaving this place and just going back to india with her but what would I tell? I did encourage her a bit but this is going extreme.

The next evening by the time I came the house was quiet and she is dressed in a traditional saree and jewellery that I know isn't ours. So Daddy walks to me and tells me this "So I heard that your work and visa situation isn't great and also that you are ok with your wife fooling around with me, don't get angry. I have a proposition for you."

He poured me a drink and gave me a paper and said "This is a win-win-win for all of us". My wife gave me a sly smile. He continued "I am old man with a lot of money and fantasies. Rupa ignited me a passion and a side of me that I haven't known for years. I want to make that connection concrete and make her pregnant, that's the win for me. For her, I will leave this house to her. I can also help you by marrying her and getting her a green card and after which you can get one too, so its a win for you."

My face is flustered, I am searching for words. I know I should be angry and kicking this guy in the face but I see logic in his words. My wife and he could have cheated and done the same but they are being public to me.

These are contract details

1. For one year he will be married to her

2. He has full rights on her body including making her pregnant

3. I can only fuck her with a condom

4. After the year whether she is pregnant or not, she will come back to me.

I knew at that moment, it is the end our marriage as we know it but she couldn't really leave me for this guy. Her family and parents wouldn't agree, so she needs my co-operation as well. I know I should respond or do something but all I could think of is a sexy bump on my Rupa's tummy with another person's child.