All Comments on 'Destructive Donation'

by Zen_Rose

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
LOL!

Weird, but nice ending..LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is a piece of shit

This story was written by a dumb fuck for other dumb fucks. The spelling and grammer are terrible.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Ok

an ok story for a cheating wife story with a new twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
calm down calm down

hey guys steady on with the daggers eh?

this author has taken time and effort to amuse the readers here

remember to some the mere sight of a sweaty hairy armpit is enough for their amusement

Karien3474Karien3474over 19 years ago
so what!

i barely noticed the grammer, the plot was good, and the ethnic names made an unusual twist from the normal cheating wives! Just curious where you plan on taking this if anywhere??

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Story

Hard to come up with something original in this category but you did. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A very nice, incomplete, story

Your people seemed real, their actions brought out the emotion you wanted. Then I thought you were selling us out, with the "friend" snickering behind his hand at what a stupid wuss the husband was. Then you turned the tables completely.

But you chickened out, unless you plan another section. What did the husband do? Did he confront the wife, and if so did he throw her out or do something creative? I had the feeling this was something the wife might think about repeating. But if there were consequences she might see the error of her ways and could turn into a faithful companion again.

And there would be serious things that could be done to the asshole who gloried in what he did to the husband, the wife and their marriage.

Tell us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The usual

With friends like Karim, who needs enemies. Maybe Victor should find a new wife too. Well written story though. the Ct. Yankee

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Later on....

An ok checting wife story it was said. Yes, and 7 months later when the DNA est comes out negative for him [he WILL have one right?] what happens then??

Or does he get the confession from the wife now by confronting her. If she tells him the truth what should he do?

One thing is, keep a damn close eye on her from now on; or finish the marriage then.

It would be good if Victor could get the full story. Karim is one who needs a swift kick in the balls. Victor must feel he doesn't need enemies with friemds like that.

JDsellerJDsellerover 19 years ago
Needs to have better closure!!!

A good twist on the cheating wife style. I had to read the story over again to pickup on that the husband did not know that the freind had fucked the wife. You need to be a little clearer when you where talking about the bet and so forth. In general a good story. You have left the husband as a cuckold. I would like to see the pair of cheats receive a little payback. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Haha! Great ending!

I liked this story... it had a great ending. I didn't find it hard to figure out, nor do I think you need to redraft it for clarity as has been suggested. I will agree that the grammer needs some work, but the story itself was great. I don't think you need to be a "dumbshit" to like it. You've given us something original, and for that I thank you.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Great Ending...

This story is completely natural...a scenario that only God could have intended, given the circumstances of low sperm count, etc. Our society should completely condone this kind of behavior....a lot of social ills would completely disappear if it was allowed and became commonplace. What they have done is really no different than if Victor and his wife had gone out and adopted a baby that was "made" by someone else. Now his baby will be with at least one of its natural parents as it grows up.

The story is very inappropriately titled, there is nothing destructive about it, unless one is a machismo freak!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good stroke story...but

I have to agree with JDSELLER that the grammar and continuity needs to be fixed. I had to reread it myself. I think it was naive for the husband to believe that his wife would not cheat on her to have a baby.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Get an editor.

The first paragraphs had several typos or bad grammer. Kills the story for me and I suspect for others.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
10 inch dick

That's BS! They don't exist so I stopped reading, skipped to the end, and rated the stupid story 1*.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Friend....

There are some friends worst than enimies...But in this case the husband was the guilty one for trusting a friend...

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Maybe

Maybe a double funeral for wife and friend.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I can see why you were a one hitless wonder. Totally by the numbers story. And clearly your repression shows, though by now Im guessing you left the closet and are happily married to Jeffery or Sam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous