Destructive Donation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nichelle don't know how long she laid there. She knew when she stood up there was a slight ache in between her legs. Nichelle got dressed slowly as she replayed the events in her head.

"Karim," she said softly. "Please don't tell, Victor. I'm not this kind of person, and I love my husband."

"I know, Nichelle, and you have my word, this will stay between us."

He bent down and kissed her forehead softly before opening the door.

"You sound happy," Karim laughed at his friend.

"Shell is having a baby," Victor smiled as he tapped his pen on his desk. He and Nichelle found out last night and he couldn't wait to tell his friend.

Karim closed his appointment book and leaned back in his chair. He thought of the day he fucked Nichelle and smiled.

"How many months is she?"

"She can't be more than two months," Victor shrugged his shoulders.

Karim calculated the date in his head and nodded. Two months sounded about right to him.

"Well congratulations, man. I knew you could do it."

"You mean you knew you could do it," Victor laughed, "You son of a bitch."

Karim laughed as well.

"I can't believe it, Vic. You were right, and I owe you twenty bucks. You got a very controlling woman."

"What did I tell you?" Victor slapped the desk, "I told you she would come to you. Everything has to be Nichelle's way. She came with two cups didn't she?"

"Hell, yeah. She wanted me to fill both of them up. I could only do one."

Victor let out a chuckle.

"Well, thanks man. As agreed you will be the godfather."

Karim thought back again and sighed. He hasn't had pussy that good in a long time.

"Oh I have to call the doctor's office to give them the new insurance information."

Victor hung up and smiled. Nichelle never knew about his compulsive gambling habit. It's never for the money. He always likes to bet and Nichelle was the greatest bet he ever made. He told his friend that she would come to him and ask but Karim didn't believe him. He already told Karim it was cool as long as he doesn't touch his wife.

"Dr. Carrolton's office," the nurse answered. Victor and Nichelle have been to the office so much he knew everyone on a first name basis.

"Hi, Patricia, this is Victor."

"Oh hi," the excited nurse smiled, "I hear a congratulations is in order."

"Why thank you, Patricia. Between me and you I'm just glad the last transfer was a success."

"No, Victor, this was au natural," She told him as a matter of fact, "The last transfer was about three months ago. She was due to come in, let's see two months ago but never showed up." Patricia double checked as she looked over their chart. "Hello, Victor?" Patricia didn't hear anything but a dial tone.

Thanks to Kirk2004 for editing assistance with this story.

12