Devanna Estates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip," she commanded and he immediately tore off his shorts and shirt and stood naked before her. She reached down and grabbed his cock as she spoke.

"You've been such a good boy tonight and you've submitted to my every demand. I know you like it, so get used to it Jake, and accept it," she whispered in his ear as she stroked him. "And even though your purpose is to be used for my pleasure, I will reward you for your good behavior, before I fuck you. Let it be a reminder how magnificent your sexual life can be if you obey me. Let it also remind you that you don't want to disobey me," she warned as she squeezed his dick forcefully. The pain shot up his body before she quickly released him.

"Now, feel up my tits you horny college boy. Immerse your hands in my tit flesh, and pinch my hard nipples. Show me what you fantasized about in your bedroom when you looked at those big boobed mature women in your emails," she said and thrust her mammoth breasts in his face. He grabbed her incredible melons and began kneading the flesh between his fingers.

"Wait," he said, looking up at her but not wanting to take his hands off her chest. "How did you know about the emails? When did you see me in my room?" he questioned. She smiled a wicked grin and rubbed his dick harder.

"I know everything about you Jake. I know your desires, I've watched you fuck, and I've seen you masturbate. It's why I knew you'd be such a good sex toy. I've been waiting to own your ass for two years."

"Whhh-When and how did you . . . "

Before he could finish Devanna suddenly kissed him and enveloped his mouth with her full round lips. He was overwhelmed with confusion as he processed her words, but lust took over as he found her tongue dancing with his. Instinctively he grabbed her breasts and twisted her nipples as she passionately deep-kissed him and swirled her tongue around his throat. He eagerly returned the kiss and let his hands become lost in the mountain of tit flesh. She held his head tight against hers with one hand and pumped his dick with the other, sliding up and down his big cock.

"Yesss, surrender to your lust my lover. Grab my fleshbags and succumb to my body."

She looked him deep in the eye and resumed her intimate kiss. Their tongues tangoed together in his mouth. His hands were flying over her tremendous jugs, trying to touch as much of her skin as he could. After a few minutes, Devanna darted her tongue in and out of his mouth and licked around the edges of his lips, immediately bringing back memories of the first time they met. She could see he was in a desire-induced trance and wondered how long he'd be able to fuck before submitting to the pleasure. We'll see if he's a true keeper, she thought to herself. Again she took his mouth in hers and then brought his head down into the canyon of her bosom. She cupped as much of her boobs as she could and smashed them against his face. He felt like he was wrapped in flesh pillows as the giant boobs closed in on his head.

"Yeah, come on baby, suck these big titties. Let yourself fall in love with these funbags. Have you ever seen tits like these baby?"

"Hell no! Never," he said as he plunged back into the depths of her breasts.

She let him suck and fondle her boobs some more and got aroused when he tugged hard at her very extended nipples. He was rolling the thick knobs between his fingers and it shot waves of pleasure through her tits. She shook her chest back and forth, and her breasts collided with his head on either side.

"Yesss, keep twisting my nips big boy. I'm gonna smack your face harder with my tits," she murmured to him. She shook her chest harder and her breasts began clobbering his head under their weight. Pound after pound of titmeat rammed into his face. It felt like he was getting hit by monstrous water balloons that wouldn't explode. She swayed her boobs in a rhythm and battered his face harder.

"Ohh fuck Devanna, you're tits are incredible!!!! I love it, keep slamming me with those fuckers!" he said as he sucked as much of her breasts as he could fit in his mouth. She wailed on him faster and his head was rocking from side to side. After an eternity of being slammed by her wrecking-ball breasts, she finally pulled his head up and fiercely kissed his lips, driving her tongue deep into his mouth. She withdrew her tongue and pushed him hard away from her, and he fell back into one of the big leather office chairs.

"It's time to fuck!" she spat at him and jumped on the chair onto his lap. Her body dwarfed his and her gigantic ass pushed him down into the leather cushion. She gave him one more fiery kiss and grabbed his pulsating cock. She guided it to the entrance of her pussy and rubbed it against her wet slit. With her free hand she slapped his face.

"I'm gonna fuck you into submission, my cock toy! By the time I'm through, this big dick will be craving my pussy for the rest of your life. You'll be begging me to get inside this cunt. From this moment on, I fucking OWN your dick!!!" she screamed and plunged her pussy down onto him.

Her cunt was burning hot on his shaft. Instantly, he was soaked and she slid completely down until his nine inches was fully enveloped in her glorious pussy. Her tits smashed against his face and he threw his arms around her waist and held on for dear life. She could see he was completely lost in the moment and his desire for her. I fucking love it, she thought.

"C'mon my big dicked bitch, tell me what you want," she shouted, "tell your boss what you want her to do to you!" she said, leaning over and biting him hard on the ear. She worked her ass harder against his cock.

"OOOWWwwW-OHHHHhhh, Yes, YES!!! Fuck me Devanna!" he grunted, "you're fucking unbelievable. Fuck me with your pussy - I can't get enough!"

"I'll fucking give you enough you cunt-slut!!" she screamed, "I'm going to murder that cock!"

Her ass and hips thunderclapped on his shaft with mind shattering force as she screamed at him. With a determined look in her eye, she pummeled his dick with huge thrusts of her hips, rocking the chair on the carpet. Her big ass-cheeks slammed together and she gripped the back of the chair to increase the momentum of her poundings. Time and again she rose up and dropped her ass like an anvil on his dick, causing vibrations to ripple through her ass.

"Grrhhh, ohh, yeahhh, this is how a REAL woman fucks Jake. Not some prissy college bimbo. Take this mature pussy! Your body is mine now – you're my fuck stick!!!" she yelled as she thundered away on his cock. She was driving him so far into her cunt it felt like his whole body was being sucked up into her depths. Pussy-pounding mercilessly against him, she taunted him over the sounds of her slapping ass.

"Who owns you Jake???" she asked between bombing her cunt against him.

"You do!!!"

"Then say it you fuck!" she yelled.

"You own me! You fucking own me Devanna. You own my cock, you own my body, dammit!!!!" he said, meaning every word.

"Louder!" she said, wailing away at him. She was leaving red marks on his legs with every hammer of her thighs.

"YOU OWN ME! YOU OWN MY COCK!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Fuck yes, you little shit. You're mine!!! AHhh yeah, I'm gonna use your big dick whenever the hell I feel like it. Get used to being my cock toy!"

She drove down into him and leaned forward, trapping his head against the chair between her enormous tits. She pumped her pussy on his shaft, and her swollen clit rubbed directly against the base of his dick. With her thighs shaking, she let out a mini orgasm that dribbled down his legs onto the chair.

"Ohhhhh, Ahhhh, yeessss, yeesssss, GGgggrrrhhh!!! Feel my cum on your cock baby! That's just the first of many tonight, I'm gonna drown your dick in my sticky cum" she shouted as she continued rocking against him.

"Cum, cum all over me," he moaned from between her tits, "I want to feel your cum all over my body."

"Yes baby, tell your owner what you want!" she ordered.

"I want you to use me Devanna. Use my body for your pleasure!!! Use my cock to make you cum," he said. He was so turned on he had grabbed her ass and was trying to screw up into her. It was so large he could only wrap his hands 3/4ths of the way around, but he pulled her pussy into him and squeezed her ass flesh.

"That's right baby, get some more of this pussy, we have a long night ahead!"

She released her grip on the back of her chair and used her hands to stuff more of her melons against his face. Rotating them in circles, her hefty boobs softly pressed into his face, forming a thick mask of breasts around him. He sucked the skin of her tits and wet the humongous globes with his tongue. She shoved more and more of her tits against his mouth and he greedily lapped up the mountains of flesh. They both were sweating and her entire body pressed tightly against his. Her skin smelled incredible and energized him to the core.

"Keep licking my jugs darling, your mouth feels so good on me. And if you're going to grab my ass than hell, grab it hard!" she said. His dick enlarged even more as he tightly squeezed the mature woman's meaty ass. They were humping in a rhythm and the suction of her pussy on his dick, brought him to loud moans of pleasure. His fingers dug into the round curves of Devanna's behind.

"Yes, take advantage of this big ass, squeeze it into you baby. Keep humping that dick," she said as she reached behind and began playing with his sack. The feeling of her ass in his hands was already making him struggle, and now Devanna fingering his balls took him close to the edge.

"Ohhhh Devanna, you're working me so close. I can feel it building. Don't stop!!" he said and increased the pace of his hips going up into her. In return, she bounced her pussy harder on his crotch, causing her ass to undulate with the thrusts. She stroked his balls faster, as his moans increased.

"Ohhh shiittt! Yesss, that's so good. You know just what to do! Ahhh, ohhh, fuck!" he yelled. She squeezed them lightly and worked her fingers over the curves and around his nuts. She picked up her pace of riding him. They were really grinding against each other and his hands squeezed as hard as he could into her ass. He could feel the waves of flesh jiggling with each bounce.

"Yeahhh big boy, feel my ass. Get ready to spunk all over my pussy!!! Ohhh fuuuuck, yesssssss," she yelled as she let another mini-orgasm flow through her body. She rode it out and felt his dick thrust through her cum. Her juices ran all over it, and put Jake right on the threshold of orgasm.

"Ahhhh, dammmmit, it's coming, get ready!!! I'm going to fucking explode!" he screamed. However, a second before he released, Devanna squeezed his balls firmly enough to be painful. It lasted only for a moment, but stopped his orgasm dead in its tracks. A small amount of cum eked out from his dick and he became only a little less rigid. She climbed off of him.

"Owww, what the hell?!?!? What are you doing???" he asked in disbelief.

"I'm training you Jake," she smiled as she bent down before him and held his shaft with one hand.

"What are you talking about, I was ready to come!" he shrieked.

"Yes, but I was not," she said, rubbing his dick, "I will teach you how to control your orgasms, so you can last as long as I can. Do you want to fuck me in the future?" she asked.

"Yes, of course!"

"Than you must be trained to last until I am fully satisfied," she said, and with that, took his head into her mouth. It felt such a contrast to the pain he had experienced just a moment ago. He moaned as he watched her full lips take in his shaft. He became fully hard almost instantaneously. She stood up and walked over to the desk, motioning for him to follow.

"You will learn how to cum in mini orgasms and find release in small amounts. You will last longer than you've ever dreamed, and, when I'm ready, you'll cum like you never have before," she said as she faced the desk and spread her legs wide. She leaned forward until her pussy was about even with his rock-hard dick and looked back towards him.

"Now, where were we?" she asked, smiling evilly.

He couldn't believe she was going to let him fuck her over her own desk! Her huge ass sat like a platter on her long, athletic legs. Her hair cascaded down her back and around her sides and he saw the curve of her boobs extend out from below her torso.

"Devanna, I've never seen anything so . . ."

"Hey cock-boy," she said cutting him off, "do I own you to compliment my body or to fuck?"

"To fuck, ma'am."

"Well then get that hard dick of yours into this pussy before I change my mind!"

He walked up to her and got between her legs, gazing down at her abundant ass. About twice as wide as his own hips, it was perfectly rounded, and pleaded to be fucked. Jake put one hand on her back and with the other, guided his 9-inch tool into Devanna's wet cunt. They both moaned as his dick submerged into her wetness.

"Yes, get that prick inside me, fill me with that fucker," she hissed back at him. He thrust forward until his entire length sank deep into her womb and he sawed in and out of her slick pussy. He watched his glistening cock pull out before burying quickly back inside her. Her ample ass gyrated with each thrust and he watched as her butt cheeks rippled with his strokes. The waves took forever to cross the breadth of her cheeks and he truly appreciated the amazing ass of this Hispanic woman.

"C'mon you bitch! I fuck harder than that with my tongue! Get your legs into it and heave into my cunt!!!" she screamed at him.

Pissed at the verbal lashing, he put all of his energy into his strokes. Pulling his ass back, he thrust forward and let his dick fuck into her hard. He felt her pussy muscles constrict on his dick each time he entered her. Somehow she tightened her pussy against him, and the walls massaged him like he never felt before. He panted as he tried to drive as far into her pussy as he could, feeding his cock into her over and over. He saw her breasts swaying on the desk in front of him. Overwhelmed by lust he reached out and pinched her left nipple, still holding onto her big ass with his right hand.

"Yeahhh, that's it fuck-lover. Plow that big cock into my pussy. Ram it home! I want to feel it in my stomach, frat-boy. Give it to me!!!" Energized by her dirty sex talk, he practically jumped into her cunt with each thrust.

"Ohhh fuckkkk yessssss. That's how to fuck you son of a bitch! Ahhh, Uhhh, pound that shit into me!"

She rocked back with her hips as he screwed her as hard as he could. With each stroke, she thrust back harder into him, until they his hips were meeting her ass at an equal pace. The slapping of their sweating bodies reverberated throughout the walls of the room. Both were letting out unbridled moans. Still she fucked back harder. She pushed back from the desk, trying to pound back with even greater force.

"OOHh, Shiittt, OHhh daaammn," was all Jake could gasp.

"Ahh, Ahhh, AAHHhhaaa! Keep it up, you fucker! Embed that dick in my cunt!!! Come on!!!" she beckoned him.

She was throwing her whole body back onto his and her ass jiggled in every possible direction. She smacked him so hard that he gripped her ass with all his might. Still, she almost threw him off. Sweat rolled down his face and he had to put as much force into his hips as possible just to counterbalance her huge ass fucking against him.

"Ohhh yesss, ohhh baby! Grrrhhhh!!! Wedge that dick in there!!!"

After a few more thrusts, she knew he wouldn't be able to hold on and fuck at the same time. She had the advantage of pushing back against a stationary desk, and quickly adjusted. She pulled both chairs back-to-back to brace them, with the nearest chair facing the desk about three feet from it. She resumed her position facing the desk, but this time kept her feet together and leaned over, positioning her ass much higher than before.

"Hurry up there and get back to fucking!!!" she yelled.

Looking at the setup, he understood what she was asking and he climbed up onto the seat of the chair. At this angle he could use gravity to fuck down into her pussy and give her the hardest fuck yet! Leaning forward he placed his dick at the entrance of her cunt. Using the only thing that was in reach, he grabbed her plentiful ass with both hands and drove himself to the hilt into her pussy. His body was hovering over her, with most of his weight being supported by the cunt he was crashing into. He fucked down into her with wreckless abandon.

"OHhh, UUHhh, Yessss, Fuck this big ass. Slam that cock into my pussy. Ahhhh, fff-fffuuuck," she screamed.

Her ass rippled around his hands with each plunge of his dick. Grabbing her firm cheeks as hard as he could, he lifted up off of the chair and threw his body against her, squishing down into her red-hot pussy. She started her ass-assault back against him and their bodies met with tremendous force. He moaned and clutched at her ample flesh, while they pummeled against each other. Devanna was lifting off of her toes and almost hopping up into him with each power-stroke.

"OHHhh Devanna, Ohhhh shiiit! I want you, it's never been this goooood!" he shouted, driving hard against her.

"Yes, it only gets better, my fuck toy. Be a man and Jackhammer this pussy!!!" she demanded. He obeyed and drilled down into her, feeling his cock swell in her cunt. Using the weight of his body he banged her with all his energy. His big balls slapped forcefully against her clit and she let out quick moans with each ball slap.

"Ohhh Ohhhh Ohhhh. I'm gonna reward that fuck-stick of yours!"

She reached back and grabbed his ball sack. She fondled him and flicked the swaying balls, still letting them bounce against her clit. She found the sensitive area she was looking for and gave a massaging squeeze.

"What are you . . . aahhhh-AAHHH! Ohh fuck, Ahhhh!" he moaned as a mini orgasm shot through his body. His dick released a quick stream of jizz into her pussy, but he still remained hard. He panted and let his dick bask in the deep caverns of her pussy.


"Gimme that load you fucker, and keep drilling away! Your dick can handle it. Grind that cum into my pussy and prepare your cock for another load. I want my cunt to be a pool of cum!!!"

Her words made him soon forget the last orgasm. He concentrated on the generous ass in front of him and proceeded to skewer her pussy on his cock. She went wild underneath him and lurched her rippling ass up into his crotch. He felt like he was riding a bucking bronco! If her ass wasn't so ample, he would have been tossed long ago.

"Ride me you damn stallion! Bury that fuck-stick into me!!! Ohhhh yeeahhh, let's wake the whole community up!!!" she yelled, reaching back to finger his sack again. He was more than ready for her squeezing fingers and this time she joined him in an orgasm of her own.

"Ahhhh yesss you bitch, mix your cum with mine. Squirt your juices into me. Mmmm, that's so good," she said as he shot another small load into her canal. Her cunt was sopping wet with the combination of their cum and he could feel it swirling around his dick. He circled his hips into her pussy and felt the mixture on every part of his cock. After a moment, Devanna told him to pull out his hard dick.

"It's time for the grand finale!" she said. She walked around her big desk and pushed papers and pens to the side, leaving a large gap in the middle. She climbed up onto it and beckoned him to join her. Her naked, bodacious body on the desk looked like something out of a porn film, but she was hotter than any pornstar Jake had seen. And her fucking put them to shame, he thought. He quickly climbed up as she spread her legs and sank his dick into her oozing pussy. His hands flew to her hips and he bucked against her, filling her pussy with his raging cock. Devanna's long legs intertwined with his and her breasts stuck up off her chest and into his face. Like two huge pillows that he could lay against as he fucked, they massaged his face with the movements of his thrusts. Sticky and sweaty, they hammered against each other, as if in a race for the ultimate orgasm.