Devanna Estates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You big-dicked Motherfuckerrrr," she screamed, slapping his face with her hand, "give me everything you got! This is it, pound me like it's the last fuck you'll ever have!!!" she instructed. He complied and threw his hips into her. Sliding his hands under her tremendous ass, he pulled up and fucked with a force he didn't think possible. He propelled his engorged cock into her and slammed away at her pussy, amidst her deafening yells for him to go harder.

"OOHHH YESSS, give me that big meat. Mmmhhphh. Shove it up my pussy baby!!! Who owns your ass???"

"You do!!!!" he yelled.

"Yeahh, that's fucking right," she said and grabbed his chin and squeezed, forcing him to look up at her.

"What are you Jake?" she wickedly asked.

"Your cunt-slut!"

"What?" she said, humping up at him.

"Your CUNT-SLUT!!!" he moaned, continuing his unrelenting pace.

"Yeeessss, you fuck, this is the day you became my cunt-slut," she said, slapping his face again. Devanna grabbed onto his back and dug her nails deep into his skin, causing him to howl and pummel her with unbelievable force. She spit on his face, which somehow brought out an animalistic groan from deep inside his throat.

"OHHhhh fuuuckk. Do whatever you want to me Devanna. Dig into me, spit on my face, I don't care. Give me everything, I want to take it. Use me and fuck me!!!" he shouted at her, while plunging into her dripping pussy.

"Yesss, my fuck lover!!! GGrrhhh, say it!!! Give me your mind and your dick – SUBMIT TO THIS PUSSY!!!" she commanded, raking her nails down his back and spitting on him, right between his eyes.

"I submit!!! I'm yours Devanna! Own me!!! Ahhh fuckkk, fuckkk. Take me as your pussy slave! DOMINATE ME!" he wailed.

"You fucking better believe I will you cunt-slut!" she yelled back. She wrapped her legs around him and forcefully spun him over onto his side, knocking over the flat-screen monitor off her desk in the process. Sparks flew on the ground beneath them as they thrashed about the desk. Devanna half-choked him as she stuck her tongue down his throat and heaved her body against him at the same time. In her crazed fucking she kicked over folders and pens, getting into a position where she could slam her pussy into his pelvis. Papers flew all around them.

"OHHhhh, Yyyeeahhh, take all of my cunt!!! Surrender to this pussy pounding!! I'm going to fuck you into oblivion you bitch!" she screamed.

She annihilated his cock with her unrestrained fucking. She wound up and slapped his ass and dug her nails into his flesh as she pummeled against him. Devanna sucked his mouth into hers and fucked him with her entire body, slamming him with every part of her flesh. She was finally ready to explode all over her college prize.

"YYYEesssss!!! OHHhhh fuck Yesss! Get ready you cunt slave! AGHhhhh, I'm going to spray all over you baby!!" she said in a wide-eyed sex rage.

"Uhhhhhh, Give it to me Devanna, soak me with your juices!!!!!" Jake yelled.

"YYyeeahhh, GGrrrhhhhh, I'm gonna pour it all over you! Take my cum!!!! HERE IT COMES! AAHHhhhh!" she moaned and with a final, definitive pound Devanna released her fluids in a surge of cum, drenching his dick and legs with multiple waves of orgasm. As soon as the first flood came over his dick, Jake let out a massive grunt and shot stream after stream of cum into her pussy. Groaning and moaning they lay pressed together as their orgasms shook them to their core. Their bodies trembled as the orgasms flowed through them and mixed together, forming a growing puddle on the desk beneath them. Legs quaking, they grasped tightly onto each other as the last of their cum oozed out. They lay there, motionless and breathing heavy, with their juices squishing between their skin. Finally, as if by reflex, Jake slid down and began cleaning her pussy with his tongue.

"Yes, lick me good Jake. You're a natural baby. I don't think I'm ever letting you leave the Estates. I hope you can handle pleasuring me whenever I want, because you really don't have a choice," she said, looking down at him, "you're my full-time sex slave."

"I accept," he said, grinning up at her between her thick thighs.

They fucked two more times that night, each time ending with Devanna pounding him into submission. She fucked him right on the floor and then once more on the desk, effectively clearing off anything that had remained from the first bang. Their fucking lasted late into the night and by the time he stumbled home, spent and drained of cum, he had a couple of hours to sleep before work the next day.

To be continued?

------

Thanks for reading part two of Devanna Estates – PLEASE, post your comments below. All feedback is welcome! It will help speed up the process!