Developing Friends Ch. 09

Story Info
Sam is a year away from his 70th and Anna has made a cake.
16.8k words
4.97
5.6k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had been quiet between the younger couple and their older friend. There was no reason, just bad weather and other weekend events keeping them apart. Robert had sent Sam the scans of the photos they had developed and that had kept the older man busy, he masturbated over them most evenings, still reliving the moment when he had sucked on Anna's sperm covered nipple. The younger couple had also decided to pull back a bit to help with their birthday ideas.

Anna and Robert had made their plans and talked them through a number of times to make sure they were both happy. Anna had also baked a cake for Sam's big day. They called him to make sure he was ready for their visit. He had been for hours, clearly excited by the thought of his two younger friends coming to spend his birthday with him. Maybe he would be able to take some photos too.

"What shall I wear?" he asked them.

"How about your special suit?" Anna replied.

Sam was confused. "What suit?"

She giggled, "The one for your birthday." she explained.

It took a few moments for the penny to drop. "Ohhhh, that thing. It needs ironing" he laughed, moving the telephone down to show that he was wearing exactly that.

The couple were a bit nervous at going to Sam's, but it was his birthday and they had a bag with his presents in and some cake. Plus spare clothes in case everything went to plan. They pressed the entryphone and the door buzzed and clicked open, both of them breathing deeply as they climbed up to the top floor where he was waiting to open the front door to them, hiding behind it so they only saw him fully when they were inside.

"Make yourself at home." said the naked birthday boy.

All three went to the kitchen, Sam a bit puzzled by the little rucksack, but then Robert mentioned a present, so he reasoned that it was inside. "Come on, Sam, let's go and sit down" The younger man said and the pair of them left Anna in the kitchen to get the cake ready.

Robert came back to get the tea and coffee and Anna made the final preparations, placing a couple of candles on the cake and lighting them before Robert reappeared, kissing her on the lips and giving her a hug before heading back to Sam with the cake.

Sam blew out the candles as Robert explained Anna was just finishing off details of a gift, but distracting him more by handing him a small box, wrapped in a red ribbon. "Happy Birthday, Sam" and he kissed him on both cheeks before Sam untied the ribbon and opened the box to see a mix of films. He knew they would get him some, now he just needed to persuade them to pose for him, preferably naked.

"Thank you, Robert. These are very much needed. Hopefully we can shoot something this weekend" and he flashed a knowing smile at his young friend.

"Hopefully" Robert giggled and Sam was confused again.

"Happy birthday, Sam" Anna's voice coming from the doorway seconds before she entered the room.

Sam looked up from the cake and stared. He just stared. He couldn't think of a single thing to say or do.

Anna walked towards him and stood a few feet away as he sat, motionless and silent on the sofa. She had a pink ribbon around her chest and tied in a bow across her breasts. The ribbon then ran down between her legs and up again to join at the back.

It was all she was wearing. That and a beautiful smile for the birthday boy.

Sam rose to his feet, somewhat unsteadily and leant forward to kiss her on each cheek and then looked at his gift, being a bit confused as to what to do.

"Unwrap your present, Sam." She whispered.

His hands rose, shaking with nerves and he took the ends of the ribbon and pulled. The bow came open and fell, leaving a strip of material across her breasts that his trembling fingers pulled to unloop and it dropped, revealing the breasts that Sam had masturbated over and dreamed of most days since he had met the younger girl. One end of the ribbon drooped down her belly. Anna was standing with her legs closed and the material was held by them, leaving only a small area of her covered, the area Sam had never seen and was only for her lover.

He stood and gazed at her, still unsure how much of her was his present. His hands went to her face and held it as he kissed her, her lips opening to welcome his tongue with hers. Then he caressed down her neck and across her shoulders, fingers then running down her arms. She shivered at his light touch he could see her breasts quivering slightly, but despite the nerves her nipples were growing hard, swelling and changing from their dark pink to the luscious raspberry shade to show she was aroused.

Sam sat down on the sofa and admired his gift, the last part of the ribbon still held tight between her closed legs. His hands were still shaking as he stroked her belly and wondered if he should pull the pink material from her.

She reached down and stroked the top of his head and whispered "Happy birthday, Sam" and opened her legs to let the ribbon fall away.

She was shaved. Sam had never seen a shaved pussy and now he was inches from one and it belonged to a girl he was crazy about. He looked at it, so smooth, the swell of the labia and the line between them looked so soft and inviting and he leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the puffy lips, making her sigh as she looked down on him.

She stroked the back of his head as he tenderly kissed her lower lips, his breath brushing over her labia before he rested his head against her groin, her hands cradling his head as it rested against between her hips.

Anna moved his head back and tilted it up to look at her. She smiled at the older man as he gazed over her breasts and into her eyes.

"Take me to your bed, Sam."

The birthday boy stood and smiled at Anna, then she reached for his face and pulled herself to him, hard nipples pressing against his chest, feeling his rigid and leaking cock on her belly and she kissed him, mouth wide, tongue deep, she kissed him. Then she stood back and held out her hand for Sam to take and he lead her out of the room, her other hand reaching for Robert to pull him along.

The bedroom was well lit, two of the three sides had curtain-less windows. Sam walked in and stopped to turn, seeing the couple right behind him.

"Robert has to be here, Sam. Hope you understand."

Sam nodded, he was pleased that he had Anna's boyfriend's approval and also knew she would feel more relaxed knowing he could stop anything that went too far.

She went to the bed and sat down, looking up at Sam, legs still pressed together as Sam tried to get a better look at her pussy. He knew this was a "look don't touch" present and was happy just for that.

Anna patted the bed and invited Sam to sit next to her and he got as close as he could so his leg pressed on hers. She turned to him, smiling and reached down to brush a hand over his hard cock. "So nice." she whispered, then opened her mouth to his again and Sam put his arms around her to hold her close as they kissed.

"Lie down, birthday boy." she purred and patted the middle of the bed. Sam was breathless from her kisses and still unsure where he could touch or kiss her.

He positioned himself in the middle of the bed and gazed at Anna's back. Now he could see it all, her hair was pulled to one side as she looked over her shoulder at him and he couldn't help but reach out and put a finger on the back of her neck, then run it down the spine to the hollow at the small of her back, his eyes fixed on the area below, where the curve started and the cleft between.

She shuddered at his touch and looked over to Robert, smiled and then they nodded to each other. She turned back to Sam, hearing her boyfriend stripping off as she ran a hand across Sam's chest. She then stood and faced him, his eyes going to the area between her legs and the soft, puffy lips he had briefly kissed.

Anna climbed on the bed and knelt beside Sam, gently stroking over his belly as she looked into his eyes, her gaze warm and soft as she breathed deeply, admiring the older man's body and face.

"Happy birthday, Sam" she said, quietly and tenderly. "How old are you?"

Sam was confused as he knew she knew.

Before he could answer, she spoke again, "You never actually said, just that you were twice my age." And her smile was warmer than any sun he had bathed under.

"Errrr..." Sam was still confused, shocked and very excited. "Now I am twice your age and a year." he mumbled.

She looked up at nothing, wrinkled her face in confusion and looked at him again. "How old, Sam? I am not good with maths."

He looked her straight in her blue, shining, eyes. "Sixty nine." He stated.

"Oh yes, sixty nine." she mused, "such a good age. Such a good number."

"Old" he mumbled

"Not old," she countered, "just a bit older now."

He smiled and felt brave, raising his hand to stroke the side of her breast, causing her to tremble and sigh and the nipple to swell up under his fingers.

"Sixty nine" she whispered to no one in particular, "such a good age and number." Then looked down at him, her mouth slightly open and her chest moving as she breathed deeply.

"Happy sixty ninth birthday, Sam." She lifted herself up on her knees and moved a hand to next to his hip, then swung a leg over Sam's head, moving her body to be above him, facing the other way. "Such a good number." She said, turning her head back to him.

Sam stared up as she positioned herself over his body. He was speechless again, mouth open in disbelief as her pussy was above him, just inches from him, he could just lift his head and kiss it, but he was unable to move with the shock.

Anna shifted her legs wider and Sam looked as her outer labia parted, the delicate pink of her exposed to him, the skin darkening slightly as the blood began to flow into her pubic area. Her inner lips were together, tucked inside the outer ones and just beginning to free and Sam could seen a sheen of her moisture on them.

He looked across in Robert, still in disbelief and the younger man smiled at him. Then Sam looked up again to check it wasn't a dream. Anna's opening pussy was right above his face,so he lifted his head and softly placed his lips to the swelling labia to get his first taste of a woman for more than a decade.

Anna sighed and moved herself down to encourage Sam, then lowered her head to have her first kiss of his cock, resisting the deep urge to open her mouth around it, to give him time and let him enjoy his present.

Sam kissed the soft lips again, the outer labia smooth and puffy as he took one in his mouth, his tongue licking over it as Anna groaned. Then he ran his tongue into the small gap between the outer and inner lips, feeling the smaller ones peel away as he licked the length of her slit.

He looked at her again, the inner lips were now hanging free as her body spread to the touch of his mouth and tongue. She was a darker shade of pink now as the blood flowed through her and her juice was now showing on the lips. He raised his head and opened his lips wide enough to take the inner labia between them and sucked gently as she shuddered and groaned. His tongue ran across them as he held the swelling lips in his, lapping the liquid from them.

Anna looked down between her legs and smiled at the birthday boy. "Open your present, Sam." She whispered.

Sam moved his hands up across her bottom and placed his thumbs against her outer labia and gently spread her, the inner lips parting slightly as he held her pussy wide. He lifted his head and licked, pushing his tongue between the hanging, wet, lips to feel them unfurl against his mouth, then looked at her.

"Open your present, Sam. She repeated in a breathy whisper as her head rested on his cock, her lips gently kissing the shaft.

He moved his hands again and placed his thumbs against her sweet, soft and wet inner labia and pulled them apart.

Anna groaned, her lips brushing over Sam's cock as his fingers opened her wide. "Happy birthday, Sam," she panted.

Sam gazed into her, the crimson of her body, the juices making her walls shine as he held her wide, the tight hole pulsing with her heartbeat and inviting him in. He lifted up and placed his lips against her opening and kissed, feeling her push back and grind against his mouth. He moved back to look again, it had been such a long time and he couldn't remember ever looking into a vagina before, to hold one open and kiss the very entry to a body. He licked over the hanging, wide spread lips again and tasted her delicious juices that were coating her, then he pushed his tongue out to flick it over that dark red hole, to lap her juice from the hole it was running from and she groaned loudly.

"All yours, Sam," she murmured, still resisting to suck him so he could enjoy his time exploring her open body.

He licked up and around the hole and she pushed back again. He flicked the tip of his tongue around the hot hole and then held the tip at the entrance and felt her move back against him. Then he moved his face forward, her body opening to welcome him inside, her walls parting and then gripping his tongue as he pushed it into her as she moved back to get him deeper.

Anna groaned loudly and Robert knew the older man has his tongue inside her now. She pushed up on her arms and looked down at his cock, so hard and covered in his clear fluid. Anna bent her head down and licked over the head to taste him, pressing the tip of her tongue to the splayed slit as he pushed his tongue deep into her, bending it to lick the walls of her vagina.

Sam gasped and moved his head back as the younger woman started to kiss the sensitive head of his cock and he glanced across at Robert, sitting in a chair against the side of the room, watching the older man and his girlfriend engage in oral sex. He was idly stroking his hard cock. Sam could also see the mirror on the wardrobe next to the younger man and the reflection of Anna above him, her lips kissing the hard cock, her tongue licking the swollen head. Sam groaned, looked up at the dripping and open pussy and raised his head to put his tongue inside her once again.

Anna had her hand around Sam's cock now and peered down between her legs at his chin as it pressed against her wide labia, shifting her position to get it to rub her clitoris. Then she looked at the swollen head of the cock and smiled.

"Such a good number, Sam" she said. Then her mouth opened and her lips enveloped the tip of his cock and slip over the head until she felt the ridge slip inside her.

Sam groaned and his head fell back. He looked between Anna' legs and up his body, his cock was achingly hard and her mouth was around it. He stared, then glanced at the mirror again to double check it was real, to see the younger girl, her mouth filled with the head of his penis and her lips sliding lower to take more of him inside her hot mouth.

He shuddered and tried to think of something else, other than that his cock was inside another person and her exposed snatch was in his face. He couldn't think of anything, so just decided to enjoy the moment and lifted his face to her open body to suck on her dangling labia, licking and kissing around her spread lips, his tongue finding the cowl over her clitoris and he felt the hard bud there, so began to lick, the muffled moans from Anna vibrating on his cock.

He studied her as she slowly lowered and raised her mouth on his cock and his gaze went up to her soft, smooth perineum and the wrinkled hole above it. He stroked her lips to move them wider and expose the swelling clitoris as it pushed up, inviting him to suck it, which he did, pressing and flicking his tongue over the exposed tip as his lips enclosed it. Anna groaned on his cock now, so he did it again and she pulled away and gasped loudly. Then he ran his tongue through her open sex,pressing it into her tight cunt and then kissed and licked over the perineum as she pushed her hips back on his mouth, groaning and whimpering as his mouth went over the tender skin until his lips paused over crinkly, dark, skin of her sphincter. His breath on her anus, causing her to shiver. She didn't move away, so he pushed his lips to kiss her, to press his lips to her sphincter and push his tongue against the tight entrance to her anus.

Anna gasped. She also giggled inside. She knew he was a pervert and this confirmed it. The older man was now kissing her anus, his tongue flicking around the entrance and she began to groan as he pressed harder, so she moved her hips back and felt the tip of his tongue open her a fraction. Her head dropped as she groaned and her open mouth kissed his hard cock, twitching with excitement as he rimmed her before she slid it back inside to suck on it.

Sam was loving licking Anna's anus and Robert could tell from the position of the older man where his tongue was. Sam pulled the tip from the tight grip of the sphincter and licked down the perineum again, pushed into her wet, hot pussy and then licked down to twirl it around her swollen clitoris, causing the young woman to suck him deep into her. Then he licked the other way, repeating this and loving the taste as her pussy became wetter with each passing of his tongue. He held her buttocks open and licked around the entrance now, looking at the sphincter as it loosened with each lick and probing of his tongue.

He kissed the tight anus and then began to press his tongue harder to it and she pushed back and opened more, the tongue going inside her anus a bit more each time. Anna was groaning heavily now, from the anus licking and the cock that was moving in and out of her mouth as Sam moved his hips into her face.

He was getting close, but he didn't want it to end. He stopped licking her and looked down his body as his hips pushed up, his cock now more than halfway into her mouth. He looked over at the mirror as saw her, she was holding still as his hips were rising and falling, fucking her mouth. He groaned and felt the end was nearing. so he held her hips and pushed his tongue up into her tight cunt as his hips continued to try and get his cock deeper in her mouth. His breathing was heavy now, Anna could feel it on her open pussy as he panted and groaned. He licked up and down her open body again, but his tongue on her clit made her groan onto his thrusting cock, making him want to shoot. He licked up and kissed her sphincter, then pressed his tongue and she opened more for him and held him tight.

Sam's groans were muffled by his mouth being around Anna's anus, but she knew he was about to unload by the long thrusts into her mouth and she wrapped a hand around the bottom of his shaft and his balls and sucked on the rest of the penis as it moved between her lips. He shook and raised his hips and the warmth of Anna's mouth around his cock was now joined by the hot wetness of his sperm as it shot into the girl's mouth and down her throat. She continued to suck and squeeze his cock as it pulsed and Sam groaned and his head left her body to fall on the bed, turning to look into the mirror as Anna took his load in her mouth, his hips still twitching and pushing up, even though he knew the last cum had left his cock.

A small drop of sperm dripped from Anna's lips and landed on Sams crotch, resting in the grey curls. She bent and licked it up as Sam watched from between her open legs, She smiled at him and watched as he lifted his face.

Sam didn't want to leave Anna's open pussy, so he kissed her again, his mouth wide to take her outer labia between his lips and suck on her. Then he moved his fingers to press the hood of her clitoris back and flick the soft tip of his tongue over the hard point and she ground her body back on him. He licked and sucked the little bud as she moaned and her breathing increased, her words just a stream of grunts and moans mixed with the occasional "fuck" or "yes".