Devine Defloration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ratna was mesmerized. Her gaze was riveted on what Juhi had in her hand. Her fair cheeks were turned deep pink. She was chewing her lip and periodically darting a shy glance towards me.

I asked, "Guddi, my dear, what do you think? Does my lund compare with your fiancé's?"

She blushed to a deeper degree of pink and said, "Almost the same. His is straight like bamboo while yours is curved upwards."

I pinched her cheeks and asked, "You naughty girl, did not let your Bhaiya know your tryst with your husband."

She said, "Bhaiya......"

Her lips quivered when she smiled shyly. I bent down to kiss her but playfully she turned her face at the last moment and burst out giggling.

"Was it very painful?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"Did he allow you to do what Juhi is doing?"

She shook her head in negative and said, "He was in a hurry."

"Then you don't know how the lund feels, do you?"

Again a negative. Juhi was now busy removing her clothes. The lund left alone started wilting.

I asked, "Don't you wish to play with your Bhaiya's lund and see how it feels?"

She did not speak. Instead with a flushed face she slithered down from the bed to the floor. She took over the possession of the lund from Juhi who took it out of her mouth and shifted to make room for Ratna between my thighs.

The space between my thighs was not adequate to accommodate both of them and I did not want to disappoint any of the two. I therefore stood up and placed a thin pillow near my feet, Ratna now knelt in front of me with her knees on the pillow. Juhi came up behind her.

Not knowing how to proceed Ratna spoke into Juhi's ear. Juhi answered into her ear and both of them giggled. The lund already half deflated was hanging free for Ratna to pick up.

Gingerly she held the lund with her finger tips. Juhi put forth her hand, made her hold the lund in a fist and said, "Now kiss it and stroke it to full erection."

Ratna kissed the tip of the lund, first with her lips and then with her tongue. The lund jerked and started filling up. She started stroking it . Here again Juhi had to show her the method saying, "You hold it tight and move the fist up and down. Go up till all the foreskin is pulled up and the head is exposed fully. During down stroke bring down the foreskin to cover up the head."

Ratna poor girl tried but it is difficult to stroke a soft lund. Seeing her fumbling Juhi said, "Kumari Ji, do not worry, just take it in your mouth and suck."

That is what she did. She opened her mouth and took about half the lund in. Once in she caressed it by swiping and swirling her tongue all over the head. She tried to locate the notch which separates the head from the shaft but could not because the head was covered with the foreskin. Sensing something wrong she pulled the lund out to inspect it. She saw that the foreskin covering the head but did not pull it up. Instead, she took the lund again in the mouth.

This time she was wiser. So she first found out the opening in the prepuce with the tip of the tongue. She then insinuated her tongue between the head and the foreskin peeling it off from the head. It was very tantalizing and the lund throbbed several times and became stiffer than before. The head inside the mouth flared up like a blooming flower making the process of uncovering the head easier for Ratna.

Once the prepuce was off the head she caressed the naked head with swipes of her tongue . There was out pouring of large quantity of saliva from the mouth and love juice from the lund. She now bobbed her head to fuck the lund. However being a novice she soon got tired of moving her head. I decided to take over.

Steadying her head with my hands I started to and fro movements of my pelvis fucking her warm mouth just as if it were chut. The lund by that time had become hard like an iron rod. It had become longer and thicker too. Ratna had opened her mouth wide. I went in and out slowly grazing on her lower teeth the under surface of the shaft.

Juhi sitting behind her was caressing her boobs. She had removed Ratna's pajama top while she was engrossed in attending to my lund. She said, "Kumari Ji, pull out your tongue so that it covers your lower teeth and protects the cock from injury."

Removing the lund from her mouth Ratna said, "Show me how, please."

Juuhi replaced Ratna and showed her some finer points of cock sucking including the technique of deep throating.

She immediately put in the practice what she learnt from Juhi trying to take the lund deep down in her throat. I asked, "Are you ready for some deep penetrations?"

Without taking the cock out of her mouth she nodded her head.

I steadied her head with my hands on it. With the swing of my pelvis I thrust couple of times and then with steady pressure pushed the lund down her throat and held it there. She could not take in more than half of its length before gagging. Her mouth opened wide as if to take the lund out but I held on for few seconds before releasing her head. The lund came out thick and long, drenched in her saliva and ferocious looking. She burst out goose bumps and tears welled up in her eyes. She took some shuddering breaths.

I thought that the experience was distressful and she would not like to repeat it. But I was wrong. Once she recovered from gagging she gave few mighty strokes to the shaft, swirled her tongue over the head and swallowed the lund. With her hands on my hips she drew me forwards so that the lund went deep into her throat. This time she could tolerate an inch or two more than before without gagging.

She gagged, recovered and gagged again and again, progressively taking in more and more of the lund. Soon she could swallow the whole lund.

As expected both of us were excited beyond the point of no return. There was frequent throbbing and jerking of the lund associated with pouring out of copious amount of love juice. Ratna was breathing harshly and was rubbing her vulva.

With my hands in her armpits I bodily lifted her on to the bed and laid her on her back. The first thing I did was to remove her pajama top. A pair of most beautiful breasts was unveiled but not for long. She promptly covered them with her hands.

When I removed her hands with some force she covered her eyes with them. She could not control the smile on her lips. Now I had unfettered view of her magnificent breasts.

Perfect spheres of medium size Ratna's breasts were sitting high on her chest wall. Each was topped by schoolgirl nipple and areola dark pink in color. There was no sagging, no flattening. The skin was smooth, delicate and transparent. Veins filled with blue blood could be seen easily. Both were engorged due to excitement. The nipples and areolas were puffed up. I cupped and caressed and gently squeezed one after the other.

I loved to play with Ratna's young breasts but as my goal was seated between her thighs I did not dally for long on her mammies. One of my hands turned southwards to her tummy. Her flat smooth tummy sported cute little belly button just above the waist band of her pajamas. The thin silk of the pajamas was molded over her lower body out lining her rounded thighs, her hips, her flat lower tummy and of course her cunt. There was a patch of moistness overlying her cunt.

I was semi reclining by her side. I lowered my head to take one of her nipples in my mouth while my hand caressed her tummy with light touch of finger tips. She burst out goose bumps all over. As I took in the nipple, the areola and some part of the breast in my mouth she entwined the fingers of one hand in my hair and with the other she held my wrist. Juhi, stark naked was sitting on the other side of Ratna and was caressing her covered thighs from knees right up to her cunt. She left the cunt for my fingers to take care of.

Within only few minutes Ratna started writhing and bucking. She removed my head from the breast only to latch it on the other one. My hand on her tummy felt for the tie string of her pajama bottoms. I could not locate it but Juhi did. She handed over the string to my fingers. I pulled it and the knot was untied.

Ratna immediately caught hold of the pajamas. I had to divert her mind before the pajamas could be removed. Leaving the nipple between thumb and the fore finger I sealed her mouth with mine. I could take whole of her mouth in mine. Once in I licked her lips with my tongue and pried them open. She strongly shuddered when my tongue entered her mouth. I could also feel her breathing getting rapid and irregular and her body getting limp.

Taking advantage of her state of excitation I sneaked my hand inside her loosened pajama and covered her cunt. Juhi meanwhile pulled the pajamas down her legs and discarded them. Ratna squirmed about trying half heartedly to dislodge my hand but I could easily hold on.

Totally naked and languid Ratna remained on her back with legs straight when I broke the kiss and got up to remove my clothes. Juhi, naked herself was watching me with a hungry look in her eyes. I went to her and kissed her. She gave my lund a playful squeeze and said, "Be gentle, please, my Lord."

I assured her and turned to Ratna. I sat between her widened thighs. There before my eyes was her sweet smelling cunt swollen and dripping wet.

As Juhi had told before Ratna had a cute little cunt though it was puffed up at the time. Somewhat darkish in color as compared to her fair complexion it looked small for her age. From the high mons two fleshy bigger labia ran down to disappear between her thighs. They were parted by pinkish violet petals of the engorged smaller labia which between them enclosed a slit of three inches. At the front end of the crack could be seen her erect clitoris not unlike the peevee of a young boy. This much could be seen without touching.

But the glory of the her bhos was revealed only when the guardian labia were separated. Then it looked like a fully blossomed flower complete with intoxicating aroma. The clitoris could now be seen clearly defined at the front end of the crack. At the back end of the crack the labia were separated by the opening of her chut or vagina. About two inches backward yet the rose bud asshole could be seen.

Her crack was full of love juice and I was tempted to do more than just stare at her cunt.

Accordingly I stretched myself on my belly with my head on her vulva. I caressed the cunt with light touch of my fingers. I could feel the gentle throbbing of her clitoris. There was out pouring of more love juice. Soon my tongue replaced my fingers. I swiped the whole area before settling on the clitoris, I ran my tongue up and down its tiny shaft and around its delicate head. Using my lips I nibbled on it and then sucked on it.

At this point, once again I felt Ratna's fingers in my hair. Even as her pelvis was executing mock movements of fucking she forcibly pulled me up by my head and did not stop till her mouth was at my ear. Arousal made it difficult for her to speak coherently but she managed to say, "Bhaiya...... Something is happening to me....I cannot bear it."

I knew what was happening, she was experiencing intense arousal which sometimes is frightening to a nubile girl. I said, "Let it happen, relax and enjoy."

I scooted upwards over her body till my crotch met with hers. She drew up her legs. I lifted them and wound them around my waist. She was highly excited and eager to receive the lund. She put her hand on my tummy and trailed downwards in an attempt to reach my lund but she missed the target by several inches. I then helped by guiding her hand to my lund which was hanging below my tummy, all eight inches of thick and hard meat.

She gingerly held the lund with her fingers and directed it to her cunt. Again, she did not know what to do next. I took over from her fumbling hand and touched the crack of her vulva with the head of the lund. Even when the head was wet with its own love juice I made it wetter by running it up and down in the crack of her vulva. During one of its slide along the crack the head got engaged into the mouth of her vagina. I stopped moving, kissed her and said, "Guddi dear, can you feel me? I am about to start, tell me if you feel pain."

With the movement of my pelvis I gently bore down the lund in her chut. Knowing that her chut was practically a virgin chut I took the things bit easy and entered slowly and steadily, inch by inch, watching all the while her face for the signs of distress. She was also apprehensive; I could feel the tension in her arms and legs.

Luckily there was no hitch even when it was a tight fit. The whole of my lund entered her vagina, slowly but smoothly. She visibly relaxed and draped her arms around my neck. Then she entered into a frenzy of kissing me; kissing me anywhere her mouth could reach.

I said, "Calm down, Gudiya, calm down."

She slowed down but did not stop.

"I am so happy, Bhaiya. It feels wonderful down below."

"Where down below? In your feet?"

"No, here. See?" She squeezed the lund by contracting the chut."

"That place has a name and you know it. Speak up."

"Bhaiya, Mujhe sharm lagati hai. Kan men kahun?" (Brother, I feel shy. Can I tell in your ear?")

"Okay."

She pulled my head down and whispered, "Bhos, pussy, cunt..... haay, haay."

These words coming out from my innocent looking younger sister who was only 18 had profound effect on my lund. It started throbbing uncontrollably and wetted her vagina with a fresh quota of love juice. My pelvis started swinging to make the lund go in and out of her chut as smoothly as the piston of a railway engine.

I wanted to fuck her slowly and deeply but that did not happen. Hardly had I began thrusting when she climaxed. Her body suddenly became rigid, she clung to me so tightly that I could not move my pelvis. The fucking stopped. The only movements were in her hips and vagina; her hips were jerking in short sharp jabs while her chut was fluttering like a butterfly.

Then she shuddered uncontrollably like a dog after a bath. Her pelvis rotated and swayed trying as if to uproot the lund. Her nails scratched my back . She bit my lip. Equally suddenly she relaxed and went limp. Her arms from my neck and her legs from my waist fell off. With a prolonged Aaahhhh she lost contact with the world.

Unbridled now, I restarted fucking her vehemently and immediately felt a slap on my naked butt. That was Juhi whom I had totally forgotten. She was saying, "...leave her alone."

I stopped my thrusting and asked, "Huh, what?"

Juhi said, "Pyare, she is very delicate, wait till she recovers."

Within few seconds Ratna opened her eyes. She was dazed and took some time to orient herself. I showered light kisses on her and asked, "Are you alright, Guddi?"

She whimpered and asked , "What happened? Bhaiya, where am I?"

I, "You are with me, Guddi. You had an orgasm. Did you like it?"

"Yes, Bhaiya. I steel feel the fullness in my..my....chut."

Once again hearing 'chut' from Ratna had immediate effect on my lund. It jerked rather strongly. She uttered, ' Uuiuiiii...', shivered and said, "Do not do so Bhaiya, it tickles up to my toes."

"I am sorry my dear. What you are feeling in your chut is my lund."

"Why is it erect yet? You did not have your orgasm?"

"Yes dear, I have not climaxed yet."

"Bhaiya, in that case, fuck me again."

I knew that her bhos had been sensitized so much that it would not be able to take the lund. I explained her the condition and told her that she would have to wait for some time before fucking again. I gave a sharp stroke to prove my point; she could not tolerate it. So I pulled out and dismounted. She turned to her side and promptly fell asleep.

Juhi came to lie by my side, picked up the lund and said, "See? You have exhausted the poor girl, Pyare. You will have to wait till she wakes up before this monster of yours can fuck her again."

I said, "She may not wake till evening and this monster cannot wait, it will fuck another chut." Lovingly I added. "Will you allow me to fuck you my dear?"

"Oh my Prince, I am ever ready for you. Put your hand on my pussy and see how wet she is."

It was not necessary to verify her readiness. I kissed her mouth and rolled her on her face. She knew what I wanted.

However, seeing her rounded ass cheeks changed my mind. I mounted her while she was flat on the bed. Passing my hands around her chest I held her breasts and gently fondled them. My cock fitted snugly in the crack of her butt. I spoke in her ear, "Juhi dear, do you remember when I had fucked your ass?"

"Couple of months ago, may be more. Why? Do you want to do it now?"

"If you allow me."

" Pyare, I would allow anything you desire. Only give me few minutes to get ready."

"I can help you."

Preparation involved thorough washing of the area followed by dilatation of the anal ring. She brought out some sweet smelling oil. She tried to apply it to her asshole but was not comfortable. I offered help and she accepted.

Lying on her back she spread her thighs and pulled up the legs till the knees touched her ears. With her hands she spread her buttocks exposing her asshole. She had a small cute hole rosette in shape and brown in color.

I dipped a finger in oil and applied to the butt hole. The ring muscle immediately contracted as soon as I touched. That gave me an idea how my lund would be gripped. The thought made my lund jerk strongly and spew out love juice.

I started massaging her butt hole with circular motion of my finger tip applying steady pressure. Within minutes the muscle relaxed and allowed the finger to enter. I applied fresh quota of oil and continued the massage. When the opening was sufficiently loosened I pushed in the finger of the other hand.

Thus with one finger of each hand inserted in her hole I waited for some time. Then I dilated the anus by pulling apart gently the two fingers, one at three o' clock position and the other at nine o' clock position. Because of the massage she did not feel pain. Then I inserted one more finger of each hand an repeated the stretching of the muscle using the oil freely. At last her butt hole opened enough to receive my lund.

I settled between her thighs. I applied copious oil on the cock head and placed it on her butt hole. I asked, "Are you ready, my dear?"

"Ready as ever, Pyare."

I entered her butt hole slowly. The bulbous head being the thickest part of the lund took some time to go in but once it was in the rest of the lund just sailed in right up to the hilt.

Juhi let out the breath she was holding in a prolonged 'Aahhhhh'. Without moving the deep seated lund I stretched myself on her delicate body. Once again my hands captured her breasts while I kissed and licked and nibbled around her face, neck, ears and shoulders. Solicitously I asked, "Are you comfortable?"

She did not speak, only squeezed the lund by contracting anal muscles.

Taking the cue I started fucking her in slow shallow strokes because the grip of the muscle was very tight on the lund in spite of four finger dilatation. Juhi had one hand on her vulva, her finger twirling the clitoris. Periodically her chut would spasm hand in hand with her rectum. The lund would then be strangled and would respond by jerking.

I was already excited by fucking Ratna. My lund had become sensitive. It could not hold against the tight fit of Juhi's butt and spurted out its load much earlier than expected. I kept the lund engulfed in her butt while it jerked in orgasm jetting out thick semen into the depths of Juhi's rectum. The lund remained stiff for several minutes after the last squirt. Eventually it wilted. I withdrew my flaccid lund and dismounted.

It was almost noon time. I felt ravenously hungry. Ratna was sleeping the sleep of innocent, naked. I and Juhi put on our dresses. I sent Juhi looking for personal maid of Ratna. When she came we left Ratna to her care and went to my quarters.