Devine Defloration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rest of my day after lunch was divided between much needed siesta and attending official business with revenue officers of the State. I had no time to think about sex.

It was nine in the early night. I and Juhi together were expecting Ratna any moment. When she did not come I asked Juhi at eleven to go and fetch her. While she was gone I removed all my clothes and lied down in the bed covered with a bed sheet.

Juhi brought her up to the door but entered alone leaving her outside.

She said, "Pyare, Kumari ji wants all lights off."

With my consent Juhi put the lights off. She brought Ratna in and closed the door. There was complete silence in total darkness for some time. Then I heard the rustle of clothes. I was sure that both of them were undressing and that thought alone aroused my lund. I threw off my cover.

Juhi spoke first, "Where are you, Pyare?"

"In the bed."

There was some whispering followed by giggles and I felt two naked young female bodies embracing me, one on each side of my naked body. Passion flared up like wild fire.

Four delicate hands caressed different parts of my body. Soon one pair of sweet lips claimed my mouth even as the other latched on my lund. My hands had an over dose of four young boobs and two pussies.

Those two were highly excited as evidenced by their mewling sounds, rapid sighing breathings and vulvas overflowing with love juices.

I was till then enjoying passively. Now I took some active part in the game. Catching hold of the legs of one of them I made her straddle my chest. While my lund was being sucked vigorously I lifted her hips and brought her bhos right on my mouth. The fragrance of the bhos betrayed the identity of the girl but I did not speak.

First I showered multiple kisses on the small bhos. That itself was sufficient to set her pelvis in motion. I held the hips firmly to run my tongue up over one bigger labium and down over the other. I licked till there was free flow of love juice from the bhos. I separated the labia and swiped the tongue along the slit of the cunt from back to front and tasted the sweet love juice of hers. At the front end of the crack my tongue encountered her small but stiff clitoris. I tweaked it, caressed it and sucked on it. Like a lund the clitoris jerked and became more stiff. The pussy exuded fresh love juice making it easy for me to insert one finger in her narrow chut. Her pelvis rocked on my finger.

Darkness or no I could from the aroma wafting out of the cunt make out that it was Ratna who was sitting on my mouth. She was finding it strenuous to maintain the position. Exhaustion was taking over with rising arousal.

"Guddi dear", I said, "Enough is enough. You are getting exhausted. Come and lie down."

Juhi, "Pyare my cunt wishes to be sucked."

Ratna, "Can I do it?"

Juhi, "It would be an honor to me."

Now that the identities were revealed there was no use of darkness. Juhi put the lights on. Immediately Ratna turned her back to me and covered her face.

Any amount of cajoling and request could not bring Ratna out of the cocoon of her shyness. So I used force. I forcefully turned her by her shoulders and mounted her, Once pinned down under my weight she stopped struggling but did not open her face. I did not wait. Pushing my legs between hers I spread them widening her thighs. My lund was ready, as soon as her bhos was exposed it made a bee line to the chut and unceremoniously plunged in to the deepest.

The exquisite sensation of entering her narrow velvety vagina with foreskin being forced up the shaft has no equivalent in the world. My lund refused to wait, it just set itself into a steady rhythm of fucking climbing each step on the ladder to orgasm with each stroke in or out. Ratna later on told me that her vagina was feeling like a violin played up on by the bow of the lund.

As soon as I entered Ratna's chut and lifted my upper body Juhi straddled her. I could not directly see the meeting of Ratna's mouth with Juhi's bhos but could surmise from their movements and noises that they were enjoying to the fullest.

We lost the count of time. The glorious fucking continued for anywhere between five minutes to an hour. All of us had mind shattering orgasms. We slipped in to sweet slumber with our bodies entwined keeping Juhi in the middle.

Who was this Juhi? She was my favorite concubine. She came to me, a virgin, before about six months. During those months she had won the hearts of all by her benevolent nature, sharp intelligence and sweet tongue. I found my love in her. Even though she was but a concubine in my harem of six women we were living as husband and wife.

She will tell us her story next time.