Devine Defloration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I was caught in huge wave of shyness. Even today I feel shy in telling you how and what my Prince did to me on that 'First night'. He has graciously agreed to tell you in his words what we did. So, here he is.

PRINCE RATIVIR SINGH:

Hi Folks,

Having read the story so far you must be knowing me somewhat. Hence I will pick up from where Juhi has left.

I was reading an article on wealthy 'poor' in India when there was a knock on the door. On my command, "Enter" it was opened by Rerhama. She entered with a girl in tow. They bowed low.

I put aside the magazine and asked Reshama, " Whom have you brought, Reshama? Today is Thursday and you know I don't do deflorations on Thursdays, don't you?"

Reshama, " I do know, my Lord. But this girl here has come seeking your shelter against her guardian who has planned to sell her."

"And is willing to entertain me tonight? "

"More than that, my Lord, she wishes to join your harem."

"As a concubine?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"And you have checked her?"

"Yes, my Lord. She is clean."

"Who is she?"

"Someone you know, my Lord."

I was surprised but then I fully trusted Reshama. I put the magazine down and went to them out of curiosity.

Then I could see the girl properly. She was a schoolgirl in pigtails and uniform standing with head bowed down, chewing her lip. She darted one glance at me, blushed heavily and averted her face. Seeing an immature girl my surprise turned into irritation. I asked Reshama, "What is this, some kind of joke?"

Calmly she said, " No, my Lord. You know her."

I stepped up to the girl. With a finger under her chin I lifted her face and looked in to her big eyes. I had a vague recollection of having seen her somewhere bur could not remember where. I shook my head to clear the memory without effect.

Her eyes filled up with tears and she faltered. I grabbed her by shoulders and supported her. I could see goose bumps erupting on her skin. She recovered within few seconds. She cried silently.

I smiled, still gazing in her eyes wondering at the cleverness of these young girls to insinuate their way to me. Yet she looked genuine. Trying desperately to remember her I ran my hands down from her shoulders along her upper arms. That was when I noticed her incredible boobs because while going up and down her arms my fingers brushed on the outer parts of her breasts.

She had large breasts, large for the small frame of her body. The school uniform she was wearing was a size smaller. Her boobs were not adequately covered, their outer sides were playing peek a boo from under the square covering the front of her chest. Every time my fingers brushed them she shivered and brought out goose bumps. Seeing all this set my lund stirring.

I remembered having seen such nice breasts on a schoolgirl many years ago, her name was Juhi. Suddenly there was light. She was Juhi, the girl who was standing before me. I said, "Juhi? Oh, but you are Juhi, aren't you? Only you possess such incredible breasts, none else."

At this she burst out crying and threw herself at me. She clung to me and bowled away. Collecting her in my arms I kissed her forehead and said, "There, there....calm down. The sky has not fallen yet."

After she settled down I separated her and lifted her face. She was overcome with shyness and tried to bury her face in my chest. But I held on taking her face in my hands. She closed her eyes and took her bottom lip between her teeth.

Now, when a girl starts chewing her lips it is an indication that her other lips, those between her thighs require attention.

I said, "Juhi, you have chewed your lip enough, now let me sooth it before we do anything else."

Knowing well what I was suggesting she blushed heavily and looked so innocent and enticing that I held her face in my hands and kissed her mouth.

It started as a mere peck, just lips touching lips, nothing more. But she shivered delicately. With her eyes closed she pouted her lips like a flower. Now, that was a clear invitation for a deeper kiss, How could I ignore it?

I opened my mouth and took in her 'flower' closing my lips over hers. I could feel her leaning on me and a fine tremor coursing through her body. When I left her face to gather her in my arms she did not withdraw her mouth. The sweet kiss continued. Feeling in addition her soft pliable body in my arms did things to my lund.

I caressed her pouted lips with the tip of my tongue and pried them open. Once her lips were unfurled she allowed my tongue to enter her mouth. Her lips closed over my tongue like a chut closing over a lund and sucked on it. A battle of mouths ensued involving lips, tongues and teeth with much out pouring of saliva. Down below my lund poured out equal amount of its own 'saliva'. For the time being we forgot the world round us.

It was she who broke the kiss for air. Her breathing was strained and she was slumping down, I could feel her weight on my arms.

She looked at me and burst out giggling with a mouth swollen, suffused and slobbered with saliva, mine and hers. She appeared so sexy that my lund demanded immediate entry in her chut at the risk of spilling my load without fucking her.

With one track mind I lifted her in my arms, carried her to the bed and gently laid her on her back. I once again glued my mouth to hers in deep sensuous kiss while my hand captured one of her breasts. Mewling sounds came out from her throat.

I knew that she was a virgin and would require prolonged foreplay before I could actually fuck her. But my excitement had escalated rapidly and I was concerned that I may climax before my poor lund could enter her chut. I had a strong desire, therefore, to just lift her skirt, spread her thighs and ram my lund in her nubile pussy.

Some unknown hand held me from doing that. I proceeded rather slowly savoring every moment of foreplay aimed at rousing this beautiful virgin to high levels of passion. While kissing her I ran my hand over her covered breasts. She did not protest.

I unbuttoned her uniform, starting t her shoulders. Again she did not object.

I pulled the front square of her pinafore to reveal her thin white blouse trying to contain her heavy breasts. Once again my hand ran over both of them and encountered small hard peaks of her nipples. When my fingers touched them fine tremor ran down her body. I had to see those delectable boobs.

So I broke the kiss and lifted myself up. The blouse was thin and could not hide dainty little pink nipples and areolas. There was no bra underneath, thanks to Reshama. I lightly caressed the boobs . Juhi closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Having seen and felt those magnificent boobs of my dear Juhi I wanted them naked in my palms. To that purpose I went to the top button of her blouse. Juhi did not protest.

I went to the second one and my fingers touched her skin through the partly open neck and her hands clamped on the blouse. I stopped and said in a voice husky due to arousal, "Juhi, my dear, I have dreamed about this moment innumerable times. Please do not deny, let me make love to you. I know you are feeling shy but I cannot hold myself."

She was reluctant to let the blouse go. It took some time, a lot of cajoling and lot of teasing of the nipples before she relented. But by that time I had lost my patience. I did not wait to unbutton the blouse. Instead I pulled it up from the waistband of her skirt exposing her incredible breasts in their naked glory.

The sight of her nubile breasts was the last straw for me. My lund was desperate to enter her chut and I was blind with lust. I could not wait.

As a last warning I said, "Juhi dear, this is the last moment when you can turn around if you do not want to be fucked. Do you want me to go ahead and deflower you?"

She vehemently nodded her head in affirmative.

"Here we go," I said and mounted her. As I settled on her taking my weight on my elbows and knees Juhi instinctively spread her legs to receive me on her vulva. With widening of her thighs her skirt slithered up and bunched up around her hips and upper thighs. I shifted the skirt rest of the way to her waist; she helped by lifting her hips. Her lower tummy and cunt were exposed as Reshama had not allowed her to wear panty. Her hands flew to cover up her cunt.

I tried to remove her hands but she resisted strongly. Hence keeping my hand over hers I resumed kissing.

I kissed her sucking and biting her lower lip till her breathing became irregular and sighing. My fingers by then had succeeded in sneaking between hers and touching the vulva. Eventually she relented and allowed me to remove her hands and caress the bhos.

To my delight I found her pussy ready to get fucked, all wet, swollen and sensitive to touch. I ran my fingers along the length of labia, inside and outside, in the slit which was full of love juice and over and around the erect clitoris. She jerked her pelvis and removed my hand saying, " Please do not touch me there, it tickles strongly."

On my part my lund was more than ready. The crown had flared up and was drenched slick with its own love juice. I covered it by pulling down the foreskin over it and brought it to the cleft of her virgin cunt. I parted the lips of her cunt by rubbing in the blunt cockhead along the slit which was full of her love juice.

I lifted the mid section of my body. Holding the lund in my hand I pointed it in general direction of her bhos. My pelvis started gentle movements of fucking . The blunt head of the lund knocked at different parts of her bhos and suddenly hit up on the mouth of her chut. It snugly lodged itself in the narrow opening but only partially. I stopped moving my pelvis with a fear of dislodging it.

At this point she contracted her chut. I felt the contraction on the cock head confirming its position on the mouth of her chut. I bore down a little and an inch of the cock head entered the tight vagina. I waited and lifting her legs I wound them around my waist. This resulted in the change in her pelvic tilt making the penetration easy. The lund jerked powerfully, the head thickened dilating the mouth of the chut.

I bore down with steady pressure from my pelvis. The cock head entered the chut smoothly till it met with the narrow ring of her hymen.

Passing my arms round her chest I clasped her tightly on my chest and gave her a short but powerful stroke that sent about half the cock inside of her nubile chut.

The pain must have been severe because she let out a shrill " Aaaiiiiiii...." from her throat. She became stiff for a while and her pelvis moved as if to escape the assault of the lund. A thin shin of perspiration covered her body. Tears welled up in her eyes.

On my part I could feel the narrow ring of the hymen forcing the foreskin up from the crown before breaking, The going was so tight that I stopped pushing in for the fear of injuring myself. I waited for her pain to subside and her chut to relax a bit to ease the coming and going of the lund.

Soon she recovered and relaxed visibly. She awarded me with a shy smile even before her tears dried. I asked solicitously, " Are you alright?"

She nodded yes.

"Do you feel any pain now?"

"There is some burning there but no pain."

"Contract your muscles and see what happens."

"Like this?" she asked while squeezing the lund with internal muscles. I had to fight the strong urge to push the whole lund in her chut. Few minutes now, I told myself. I asked, " What does your pussy say? Any pain, discomfort?"

Without waiting for her answer I had already started easing the lund slowly in her sweet vagina. When she denied pain I rapidly pushed it in to the hilt. A pleasure wave bloomed out of my cock to spread all over my body. She shivered delicately. I announced, "With my lund into your chut I, Prince Rativir officially accept you, Juhi Prabhusevak as my concubine, so help me Mahadev Shankar."

As I bent down to kiss her there came voice of Reshama, " Bravo, Bravo, my Prince. May Bhagavan Shankar give you long life and put power in your pecker to fuck all the virgins that come to you and more."

With the lund fully ensconced in the vagina we again remained motionless for few minutes to savor the taste of full penetration. My heart was overwhelmed with a feeling the like of which I had never experienced before. Here was a delicate nubile girl who had endured pain to receive a part of my body into the deepest recesses of her body to pleasure me. I showered light kisses on her face, neck shoulders and wherever I could reach even as her small hands caressed my back and buttocks going up and down.

After lovingly enjoying the intimacy for some time I felt fluttering of her chut on my lund. The time for pumping her was ripe. I lifted my pelvis drawing out couple of inches of the cock. She immediately put her hands on my buttocks as if to stop me from pulling out.

I stopped moving and said, "Do not worry, dear. I am not withdrawing completely. I am going slowly so that your sweet little chut gets used to my lund. I will now reenter. Watch."

She relaxed passively while I slowly sunk the lund in her chut. The sailing was smooth because of the love juices from both the lund a well as the bhos. The lund throbbed several times and the vagina reciprocated. Juhi looked at me and blushed heavily.

I pulled out again a little more this time and slid in. I continued fucked her likewise with slow strokes using more and more length of the cock. In short time I reached a stage when I pulled out and pushed in all the eight inches of my rod.

There was delicious feeling in the lund which was enhanced by rubbing of the cock head with the velvety walls of the vagina. Periodically the sweet sensation from the lund would run up and down my spine. Every motion of the lund gave me an illusory impression of mushrooming of the cock head and thickening of the shaft.

With an intent of bringing her to a couple of orgasms before shooting my load I set on a rhythm of deep slow fucking. The going was tough for me because of her narrow vagina and my thick lund. Withdrawals were easy yet her cunt appeared being pulled out with the lund. It was during insertion that I had to be careful. At the start when I applied pressure her cunt would cave in before the lund could enter the chut. It would come to level once the lund is in.

As a result intense pleasure was generated both in the lund and in her cunt (that is what she told me later on). Our excitement rose by the second. With the escalating arousal her chut became more and more pliable allowing me to fuck her with progressively increasing speed and force of my thrusts. While my lund soon reached the point of no return, being a nubile female she was nowhere near her orgasm.

After about five minutes I gathered her in my arms and turned over bringing her above me. I made her straddle my thighs while still being impaled on my lund. She was a quick learner and picked up the tempo like a pro. Initially the lund plopped out a couple of times but then she learned how far to lift the pelvis to keep the lund in. She also learnt the technique of 'rail roading' the vulva on the cock lying on the tummy which directly stimulates the love bud.

While she was astride me with her vagina filled to the capacity with my lund I removed rest of her clothes. She felt very shy and covered her face with her hands. That left bare her beautiful breasts.

My mind was captivated by her breasts. They were magnificent perfect hemispheres covered with creamy white velvety thin skin through which could be seen veins of blue color. In spite of their size there were no signs of sagging. Each was topped with sepia colored areola of an inch in diameter and centered by raisin like delicate nipple. At the tine both the breasts were very firm due to engorgement while the areolas and nipples were puffed up.

As soon as they were freed they were captured in my palms, my thumb and forefinger picking up the nipple on either side. I gave them a squeeze and pinched the nipples. Juhi stopped jumping up and down, gyrated her pelvis and bent forwards bringing her boobs to my mouth. I kissed each breast and sucked on both the nipples. But she could not tolerate my sucking and removed the nipples from my mouth.

Sitting upright once again she resumed her fucking my stiff rod. Luckily the quantity of our combined love juices was sufficient for easy excursions of the lund even when it was a tight fit. As a novice Juhi was doing good. However as her arousal increased so did her exhaustion. Her strokes faltered both in force and rhythm. Her breathing became strained as a combined effect of excitation and exertion. I asked her to stop.

With my hands on her shoulders I brought her down on my chest. Her breasts flattened out on my chest. I collected her in my arms and kissed her deep and long setting her chut aflutter. That is when I flipped over and brought her under me. Promptly she lifted her legs and widened her thighs.

The first thing I did was to give her few fast strokes, each stroke like stabbing her cunt with the dagger of my lund. My mons hit her vulva with a slapping noise and the force of the jerk shook her body like a rag doll. She cooed Ah and Oh and Unh with each beating.

I wanted to see her bhos spread open by my lund. I stopped pumping, lifted up my upper body on my arms and looked below where we were joined. All I could see was mons kissing mons. I pulled out almost half of the lund and tilted her pelvis. The picture changed as in a kaleidoscope.

I could see her engorged clitoris at the front end of the crack which was spread wide by my lund. The bigger labia thick and fleshy were snuggled on two sides of the shaft. They met in midline when the lund was completely taken out and opened up with the entry.

I said, "Look down, Juhi. See how your small cunt swallows my lund."

At first she vehemently shook her head and closed her eyes.

"Alright," I said, "I am pulling out." And started doing so. Immediately she pulled me to her crotch with her hands on my butt. I went in and said, "Have a look, you will like it."

She relented and lifted her head. While we were looking I pulled out the whole lund and re entered in slow smooth motion. The sight was so erotic that the lund had a spate of rapid throbbing. Her vagina did the same.

I resumed fucking slowly, but in speed only, not in force. The reason was a built up in my lund threatening to burst out any minute. Juhi in her excitation continued squirming, rocking her pelvis every other way, and milking the lund with her vagina.

I am proud of my pecker that it fought a valiant fight for not less than an hour. Ultimately it succumbed to the gentle ministrations of her nubile vagina. It burst like fireworks spreading scintillating stars of ecstasy all over my body. I pushed the lund to the deepest and flooded her narrow vagina with heavy load of my semen delivered in the form of uncounted jets. With each jet the lund jerked powerfully and increased in girth and hardness considerably.

Juhi climaxed while I was passing through the storm. Later on she informed me that the trip over occurred due to repeated dilatation of her chut by the jerking lund while jetting. She was drowned in a huge wave of ecstasy arising from her clitoris which was also gripped in a fit of jerking like my penis.

We descended to the earth together, breathless but glowing with satisfaction. She tried to avert her face but I held it and smothered her with thousand kisses. Surprisingly she responded by kissing me in return. When I tried to ease my weight from her she with her knees moved away my knees and with her elbows pushed away my elbows. She said, " I like your weight, Pyare."

We remained locked for long time savoring the post orgasmic fluttering of sensitized lund and equally sensitized vagina and clitoris. An urge to pee made us to disengage.