Devine Defloration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming out of bathroom we went to sleep in each other's arms, naked.

JUHI :

That is how I ended up in the welcoming arms of my Prince. Later on I heard that my Mamu was sued and convicted of some crime he committed and that he lost all of his wealth. Bad or good, I felt for him and Mami but could not do anything for him.

The Prince has provided me with well furnished spacious quarters complete with a small garden. He engaged private tutors to teach me English, Maths, History, Music and cooking. I am fortunate that he has so much confidence in a simple girl like me.

He hardly contacts me during the day unless he wants my opinion, advice or guidance on something. I also keep at a respectable distance addressing him as "My Lord" in presence of others.

Nights are heaven. From "My Lord" he becomes "Pyare". The way he calls me 'Juhi' raises goose bumps on my body. He plays beautiful melodies on the eight inch long flute hanging between his thighs. He is never tired of enjoying my body. He has fucked me in every conceivable way, traditional and modern. He says that the lund belongs to me while the bhos and chut and boobs are all his.

He is physically very strong and has tremendous staying power. Besides me he fucks his other concubines, all to their satisfaction. Time and again he calls in more than one girl and engages in threesome or foursome. On rare occasion he entertains a special guest or an old friend with one or two concubines from his harem except me, of course.

If you by chance happen to be on this side, please be our guest. I will persuade the Prince to allow me to 'serve' you; it will be my pleasure.