All Comments on 'Diamond Ring'

by dithyrambler

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Miscategorized

Should be LW.

PetermassurePetermassurealmost 12 years ago
Well Done

Great story keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Touching!

Your story shows a side of human nature most of us normally ignore. You write with such passion and feeling that i really feel from the charecters in your story. Lonliness is a sickness we have as humans but the cure is simple: love <3

Reiner43Reiner43almost 12 years ago
Sweet story

Nice story with real emotions - a very enjoyable read. Only comment is that the seduction happened almost too quickly - there wasn't a "tipping point" where one of them convinced the other. Keep at it - great stuff.

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful Story

Normally I dont read Erotic Coupling stories but the title "Diamond Ring" caught my eye... This story was well written... The connection between the two major characters was developed realistically, it seemed to me as if you were writting from your own personal experience... Until I got to the end of this story I had no idea where the title came from now I know... I look forward to readimg many more of your stories... Thank you again for an enjoyable read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
category seems fine to me

The question of categorization on here is interesting. There's no "Adultery" categorization. Loving wives stories seem to include some adultery stories, some sex between husband and wife, some revenge stories, some cuck stories and a few group sex stories-the type of stories that people put into that category seems to me to be overly wide.

Accordingly, if someone writes a story and wants to put it in the category he or she thinks is closest to the tenor of the story, that seems ok. Unfortunately, after so many years of this site being active it's probably too late to re-define or add categories, though that might be best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous