All Comments on 'Dianne's First Threesome'

by mav99

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written story!

Hey, pay no attention to those that simply don't like this type of story. Really, who knows why they continue to read these stories if they don't like them???

Well done, hope for more of you and your wife's adventures!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A great story

I would like to see Dianne and her girl friend in a three way with Ray. What about Dianne getting knocked up?

It's a great story line and I hope to see a lot more on the life of the little slut.

Thanks for the good story......Rich

jimdianajimdianaabout 12 years ago
vary hot

i loved the storie i love seeing my wife diana fuck guys with big cocks she was blown away when i asked her to fuck other guys but 4 weeks later i was helping her suck her first 10in cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Jim? your GAY and your wife is bitch whore. That's why you like this story.

deepdiver8deepdiver8almost 12 years ago
Well done

This was very well written. I was there enjoying every minute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bad memory!!

I helped her put her see through babydoll nightie on, she didn't even notice she had no panties on.

Then down stairs she's seductively taking her panties off!!

Get a proof reader, as this IS very poorly written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Drunk, really?

Did not like that she had to be so drunk. It was really irresponsible and, to me, that's non consentual. Knowingly getting someone drunk to perform for you sexually is rape. I don't care if it's your spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feminism, really?

Don't bring your feminism into someone else's fantasy story, its fiction. Get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3 ways are always hot Gave it a 5

Happy New year dear annony. you ass wipe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
10.5?!

Got to the 10 & 1/2 inch part, where it left what slight thread of credibility there was (takes her >1 hr to come?), & quit. A 2 was generous.

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
Hmmmmm !

It started out pretty good, but he'd already talked to her about maybe fucking another guy for him. There didn't seem to be any reason to get her blind drunk before springing Ray on her. Any woman with that much alcohol in her would long since have passed out after puking her guts out. Her body would have been so sore after the multiple fuck and suck sessions with a 7, then a 10 inch cock, that she wouldn't be able to even walk straight. A nice fantasy but went way off the rails, with hubby leaving them alone for hours to "make love." Totally unbelievable. Only a 3.

Horny1975Horny197512 months ago

Great story, very erotic and I loved all the relationships as they developed. I would love to read more!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous