All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 20'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nicely written! Much appreciated effort. While Angel banging the car salesman helping her is a tad predictable, it is still very hot! Love the change in story direction, Angel’s life more in focus, instead of her escapades. Keep it up!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Enjoyed reading about Silk & Angel. Really glad that Angel has landed on her feet after what her soon to be Ex-husband pulled. I thought that “Daddy” would have had the connections to get the husband to back off. She still deserves a larger share than what it appears she’ll be getting. He was cheating on her first but the shame of her career choice is working against her. Her desire to keep EE out of it will be appreciated by Daddy and he may help her with a payback to the Ex-husband. The car salesman does have the right incentive to find her the perfect SUV. Really enjoying reading all of Angel’s Adventures and her Experiences. Thank You Again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue.

Great stuff, especially the group sex and the aggressive clients.

galahadesqgalahadesqover 5 years ago
Nice work

Barry should get his comeuppance sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
dramatic chapter

Following the downer with Ken at the end of the previous chapter, this one moves in a new direction, the plot interspersed with very brief love scenes. As usual, the writing is superb, and the plot completely engaging at all times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...