Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
It's not in the job description, but who cares?
8.8k words
4.44
36.8k
29

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

As luck would have it, I arrived at work the next morning at the same time as Henry. He walked up to me as I was waiting for the elevator.

"Good morning," he said as he slapped my ass, hard. My cunt contracted.

"Good morning sir," I replied, keeping my eye on the elevator.

"So, did hubby get any action last night?" he asked.

"No sir, I didn't let him touch me all evening," I replied truthfully.

"And this morning?" he asked.

"No sir, I made sure I was out of the house before he woke up," I replied.

"Good little whore," he whispered, making my cunt contract a second time.

As the doors opened, a man and a woman, queueing for the adjacent elevator, got in along with us. Henry and I moved to the back of the car while the two of them stood close to the doors. It was clear that they knew each other and probably worked in the same office.

"Take off your skirt and panties, and get on your knees," Henry whispered in my ear, briefly leaning in to me, just as the door elevator doors closed.

By the time the car started moving upwards, both pieces of clothing were around my ankles, and Henry had whipped out his half-hard cock. He reached out and pressed the emergency button, bringing the elevator to an abrupt stop. As our companions turned to see what was going on, I dropped to my knees, letting Henry push his big dick into my slut mouth.

"Fuck," the guy whispered, a big grin on his face.

"Oh my god, are you kidding me?" the woman said, giving us – especially me – a look of contempt and disgust.

"We won't be long," Henry said, as I started sucking his dick, in front of these two strangers.

"Unbelievable!" the woman sighed, annoyed, facing the doors again. The guy, not wanting to come across as a pervert, turned away as well - although clearly more reluctant.

After letting me suck his cock for another minute or so, Henry suddenly asked, "Hey dude, wanna get your cock sucked?"

Baffled, the guy turned and looked down at me, then at Henry, not knowing what to do or say.

But Henry quickly sealed the deal, by adding, "You can cum in her mouth, or in her face if you like, she won't mind!"

Well, good to know, I thought to myself.

Horny as fuck, and not about to turn down the deal of the century, the guy unzipped his pants and took a small step towards me, fishing his dick out of his pants.

"Oh for crying out loud, some of us have to get to work, you know," the young woman said, irritated, as she briefly glanced at me, then at her colleague who was stroking his cock. Henry stepped back, freeing up my mouth, as the guy took another step closer, presenting me with his impressive morning erection.

The woman couldn't believe her eyes as a second cock disappeared in my mouth.

"Disgusting!" she stated, then turned back around, facing the doors again. While I was sucking a stranger's cock like a good, little whore, Henry ogled the woman up and down. She was wearing a black business skirt, which beautifully accentuated her tight ass.

Her white blouse, black jacket and her black heels - at the end of her long, perfect legs - completed her ensemble. Her silver glasses gave her that sophisticated, stuck-up teacher look. Gently, Henry reached out and put his hand on one of her ass cheeks.

She immediately turned towards him, yanked his hand away and slapped him across the face, hard, saying, "Get your hands off me, pig!"

Henry went back to stroking his cock for about ten seconds, then reached out and carefully cupped her left tit through her jacket and blouse.

She roughly pushed his hand away, again, and struck him across the face once more, yelling, "I told you to get your hands off me!"

Once again Henry resumed stroking his cock, openly ogling her curves and her body for about thirty seconds, then reached out to cup her tit again. For the third time, she turned and slapped him across the cheek, considerably harder than before, standing her ground. It looked like he was getting nowhere. Still, giving up was not part of Henry's vocabulary...

"Maya, I am going to need some help here," he said without taking his eyes off her, "Fuck that guy up, will ya?"

Without further ado, I stuck my free hand in between the guy's ass cheeks and wriggled a finger up his butt, found his prostate and began milking it as I continued sucking him off. Not used to this kind of treatment, he promptly grabbed the handrail behind him, with both hands, and started moaning loudly. It was clear that he wasn't going to last much longer.

When he had reached the point of no return - when his cum was actually rushing up his fat tube - I let go of his cock, pulled my finger out of his ass and got up, backing away from him. Surprised, shocked and confused, the guy looked at me, as a little bit of cum trickled out of his cock, onto the wooden wall panel, right in front of him. I couldn't help but smile as he moaned loudly, banging his fists on the elevator wall. He dropped to his knees, grabbing his already deflating cock, but it was too late. His orgasm was ruined.

"You fucking bitch," he moaned. Now, don't get wrong, I did feel sorry for him - and I would have been more than willing to let him blow his load in my mouth, or even in my face - but unfortunately for him, I had been ordered to fuck him up, so I did!

After completely destroying the poor guy - , I turned towards Henry and whispered, "Yes sir?"

With a simple head nod, he indicated that the young woman was now my target. The woman, who was gawking at the guy I had just destroyed and humiliated, backed away from me when she saw me approaching her.

"Get away from me," she whispered, not sure what to expect.

I slowly walked up to her and cornered her against the elevator wall, by pressing my body up against her. As I looked her in the eye, I gently put both hands on her tits, squeezing them ever so gently.

"Get your hands off me," she whispered, as she feebly tried to push my hands away. Luckily, she was hesitant about slapping me - either because I was a woman or because she knew I was doing Henry's bidding - which gave me time to unbutton a single button of her blouse.

Shocked that I had taken things to the next level, she gasped. For a moment I thought she'd lash out, but thankfully she didn't. Instead, she used both hands to cover up as many of her remaining buttons as she could, thinking that would stop me.

"Stop it, why are you helping him?" she whispered, confused.

"He's my boss," I whispered, "I have to do what he says!"

"What are you? His pet whore?" she asked, trying to appeal to some form of self-respect.

"Yes," I replied frankly, as I started fidgeting with the zipper and the button of her skirt.

"What?" she replied, shocked, as she - almost absentmindedly - pushed my hands away.

"He owns me, and I obey his every command. Any time, any place..." I replied.

She looked at me, intrigued - and a little turned on - but still resistant.

"Maya, why don't you show the nice lady what a good little whore you really are?" Henry asked.

I turned towards him and watched the index finger of his right hand, as it tapped one of the wooden wall panels. It was the one where the guy had ejaculated on, now, just over two minutes ago.

"Lick it," he whispered. I took two steps and kneeled down in front of the panel. It took me a few seconds to locate the cum - as it was a really small amount - but once I did, I slowly bent my head down and lewdly stuck out my tongue. Although I was able to scoop up all of the guy's cum in a single lick, I continued kissing and licking the panel for a while, realizing Henry wanted me to put on a show.

"Jesus Christ," I heard the woman whisper.

"Okay, that 'll do," Henry said, "Stand up, slut!"

I obeyed and looked at the woman, who was gawking at me in disbelief - clearly shocked to her very core.

"Maya," Henry continued, looking at the woman, "Why did you ruin that poor guy's orgasm?"

"Because you told me to, sir," I replied, looking at the woman as well.

"I did kind of promise him he could cum in your face, now didn't I?" he asked.

"Yes sir, you did," I replied.

"Then I think it's time to put that slut mouth of yours back to work, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes sir," I replied as I turned towards the guy.

"Wait!" Henry commanded. I stopped and waited for him to whisper something in my ear.

I smiled and stepped up to the woman, again, reached out and gently took her glasses off her face, whispering, "Mind if I borrow these for a few minutes?"

She didn't reply, and just stood there, not knowing what to say or do.

So, with her glasses on my face, I walked over to the guy, kneeled down and bent my head down into his lap. At first, he pushed me away - unconvincingly I might add. I assumed it was his way of trying to punish me for before. Anyway, I didn't have much trouble pressing the matter, and so, pretty soon I had his flaccid cock in my mouth again.

"Fucking whore!" I heard the woman whisper. This, at least, meant that she was looking at what I was doing. Being a well-trained cock-sucker – amongst other things – I managed to get the guy fully hard again in just a few minutes. It took another six - and some of my best work - to actually make him cum.

Just before the money shot, I pushed his fat, mushroom tip against my glasses. I whacked him off furiously, took his first volley on the right lens, my right eyebrow and forehead, then moved his spewing cock to the left, and took two globs of his goo on the left lens. Then, I put his tip underneath the glasses, letting him spurt in my left eye socket and against the inside of the left lens.

I then did the same on the right side, rendering both lenses completely opaque with his cum. I then pressed his cock against my cheeks, my chin, my nose and my forehead, squeezing out whatever was left in his balls, and spreading it all over my whore face. When he was completely empty, I put his half flaccid dick back in my mouth and sucked it gently and tenderly for another minute or so. The contrast with his first, ruined orgasm couldn't be any bigger.

Then, I got up and slowly walked up to the woman, who was gawking at me, with a mixed look of shock, disgust and lust on her face. When I was right in front of her - my face mere inches from hers - I took her glasses of my face, and started licking the cum off of the lenses, as ostentatiously and as lewdly as I could. Her eyes grew wider with every lick I gave her glasses.

"It's okay," I whispered gently in between licks, as I swallowed a glob of cum.

"No, it's not... it's disgusting," she whispered, gawking at my slutty mouth.

When the glasses had been cleared of all spunk, I folded them and gently put them in her purse, whispering, "There, all clean!"

Before she could respond, I put my right hand on her tit, right next to her own arm.

"Don't," she whispered, closing her eyes, annoyed, but even less resistant than before. She was too horny to keep on fighting me. I knew it, she knew it... and Henry knew it.

"Why don't we show him your tits?" I whispered, looking at Henry, "That's not so bad, right, just your tits?"

When she didn't reply, I used both hands to pry her arm away from her torso and gently began unbuttoning her blouse. She squirmed and coiled against the elevator wall, too horny to resist. After undoing her last button, I gently opened her blouse, bringing her white, lace bra into view. Her nipples were big and hard. It was obvious she was horny!

I slowly pushed her bra up, until her big, firm tits popped out. I gently grabbed her right tit and squeezed it, using my thumb to rub her nipple. I then did the same to the left one, and then to the both of them at the same time. She tilted her head backwards against the elevator wall and moaned. Henry, meanwhile, was furiously pumping his fat dick, knowing he was going to get what he was after.

After playing with her tits for a little while, I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "Now your pussy!"

"Ohh, no... no," she whispered, weakly, as my hands were already on her skirt. I squatted down, and gave her skirt a few hard yanks, pulling it all the way down to her ankles, exposing her white panties.

Then, not giving her time to get her bearings again, I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her panties.

Although she knew she should... she didn't resist. She glanced at Henry, and then at her friend - still on the floor - who was clearly enjoying the spectacle as well. The realization that I was about to expose her pussy to these two men, clearly edged her on. With a quick tug, I pulled her panties down to her knees.

"Sshhhhit, fuck, I am such a slut," she hissed, and slammed her back against the wall.

"Yes, you are," I whispered, as I gently put my index finger against her clit and rubbed it ever so gently.

She gasped and squirmed, trying her best not to moan.

"Time to put a dick in you," I whispered, glancing over at Henry.

"Nooo!" she whispered, instinctively, still trying to be a good girl.

"Oh yes," I replied. Realizing she wouldn't be able to resist, even if she wanted to, I grabbed her hips and turned her around, so she was facing the elevator wall. Henry, recognizing his queue, stepped up to her and slowly pressed his rock hard cock against her left ass cheek. She gasped and panicked, as she felt a stranger's cock against her skin.

Realizing she could have a change of heart if I didn't calm her down, I quickly got back up and gently placed my hands on her shoulders, calming her whilst keeping her in place.

"Relax," I whispered in her ear, "It'll be all right, he's got an amazing cock!"

"Please," she whispered, clearly at the end of her rope - trying to hold onto her last bit of sanity.

"My boyfriend... he..." she stammered.

"Trust me, you'll soon forget all about your boyfriend," I whispered, caressing her tits. Meanwhile, Henry had wedged his cock in between her ass cheeks, and was but a single push away from actually penetrating her.

"My boyfriend... he... we haven't... not without... a..." she moaned, barely able to form a coherent sentence, as her pussy continued to quiver, at the touch of Henry's big, throbbing tip.

"Oh," I said, realizing what she meant, "You've still got your boyfriend in rubbers?"

Embarrassed, she nodded her head, as she moaned lustfully. I glanced at Henry and smiled.

"Well, my boss doesn't have a rubber on him right now, so this might feel quite different from what you're used to," I whispered in her ear.

"No... I... " she moaned, still pretending to resist. At that moment, Henry shoved his dick in, hard, but not too deep, so as not to hurt her. She squealed and moaned, as he placed his hands on her hips and actually started fucking her. Although she'd probably never admit it, the little slut liked every second of it! I am sure that her reservations about common decency and the worries about her boyfriend were all out the door by the time Henry had delivered his tenth thrust.

She was so fucking horny that she orgasmed around his fat cock, barely three minutes later. He gave her a wonderful, memorable climax, which lasted well over a minute. Then, he looked at me. I knew what he wanted.

"In your pussy or in your face?" I whispered in her ear.

"What?" she whispered, out of breath and shocked as she turned half towards me.

"My boss is going to cum soon... pussy or face?" I repeated the question, giving her the illusion of choice.

"Not inside of me," she said, unwaveringly.

"Then turn around and get on your knees," I whispered.

Without any hesitation, she turned around and squatted down, bringing her face right in front of Henry's pulsating dick. She knew what was going to happen, and she didn't seem to mind. She closed her eyes and her mouth, breathing heavily through her nose.

Henry gave his cock a few powerful tugs and began ejaculating onto her slutty face. It was a big load, and although her whole face got covered in his gooey sperm, she didn't seem to mind at all. She took it like a trained cumslut and waited patiently for him to finish. She even ignored him when he, disrespectfully, wiped off his cock on her cheek. I assumed, from her casual attitude towards facials, that she'd taken quite a few from her boyfriend - probably to compensate for keeping him in rubbers.

As soon as Henry stepped back, she reached into her purse and pulled out some tissues. After using them to wipe his cum off her face, she quickly rearranged her clothes and covered up again. As I put my clothes on again as well, the guys stuffed their cocks back in their pants.

Lust and passion had made way for shame and embarrassment, particularly in our companions. Once Henry had restarted the elevator, they assumed their original position - right in front of the doors, with their backs towards us - and didn't say another word. Even when we reached their floor, about ten seconds later, they got out, without as much as a smile or a head nod. I simply didn't care. Henry had used them for his pleasure, as he had used me...

When we got to our floor, Henry took a right instead of the usual left – towards our office – and said, "Go on ahead, I've gotta go see a guy about a thing."

"Yes sir," I whispered, never out of character.

"Maya, is that you?" I heard a guy's voice shout out, as soon as I entered the office.

"Yes sir," I replied, staring down an empty corridor. With almost all the doors open, it was hard to tell exactly where the voice was coming from.

"Get in here," he said. This time I recognized David's voice. I threw my purse on my desk and walked down the corridor, peeking into every room, until I found him - along with almost everyone else - in Brian's office.

Becky was on her knees, wearing nothing but her high heels, and was taking turns sucking off David, Donald, Brian and Carter. The guys were standing around her in a circle, and still had all of their clothes on. From the looks of things, Becky had been at it for a while. Sweat dripped from her forehead, her chest was covered in cum and she was visibly fatigued.

"Yes sir?" I said, announcing myself, as I walked in.

David, who wasn't getting sucked off at the moment, turned to me and said - stroking his hard dick with his right hand - "Right here, on your knees, quickly..."

I did as I was told and turned my head upwards, realizing what was going to happen.

I was only just in the requested position, when he grunted and began ejaculating all over my face. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the thick, pasty cum shower. He was so fucking horny that he didn't bother aiming at all. As a result, his cum ended up all over my face, my forehead, hairline, neckline, my blouse and even my skirt.

Becky switched and started bobbing her head up and down Donald's cock, while jacking off Brain and Carter.

"Yo David, you done with her?" Carter asked impatiently.

"All yours," he replied, hastily wiping his dick off on the tip of my nose.

"Maya, take off your clothes," Carter grunted.

"Yes sir," I replied as I rose to my feet and took off all my clothes, including my shoes.

"Now get on your back," he added, "Becky, get on top of her... time to lick some snatch, ladies!"

Becky stopped what she was doing and crawled over to where I was reclining, and got on top of me in a 69 position. As she lowered her cunt onto my face, I noticed that she had been extensively fucked, not to mention cummed in. It seemed Becky had already seen quite some action, even at this early hour.

As she started licking my twat, I started licking hers, as we had been ordered. A few seconds later, I felt someone kneeling down between my legs and sliding a cock into my twat. At almost the same time, I noticed a black dick - Carter's - being shoved into Becky's cunt, right above my face.