Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we hadn't been ordered to stop, Becky and I kept licking whatever part of each other's cunt we could reach. I had expected the guys to switch holes every so often, but they didn't. They just kept fucking the twat they had penetrated, hard and rough, until they exploded. The guy fucking my twat came first, pulled out and came all over my ass cheeks - although I assumed that most of his load ended up on Becky's slut face.

Then, Carter did the same on his end, pulling his dick out of Becky's twat and cumming all over my face. Suddenly, I felt Becky starting to lick my ass cheeks, slurping the cum off of them. My my, she was horny, I thought to myself, as I started reciprocating.

"On all fours, bitches," Donald moaned, not caring what we were doing. With two big loads of sperm still all over my face, I had trouble opening my eyes, but managed to take a peek, once in a while, nonetheless. As us 'bitches' maneuvered ourselves on our hands and knees, facing each other, Donald got on his knees behind Becky and rammed his cock into her. Judging from the look on her face, he had chosen her ass.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, her warm breath on my face. Unfortunately for her, Donald didn't last more than twenty pumps, pulled out and splattered his goo all over her ass and lower back. Becky panted and breathed heavily. She was clearly horny, borderline raunchy, from everything they had done to her... and I had probably only seen a fraction of it.

"Dismissed," Donald said as he leaned against the desk. David and Carter had already left, and Brian was zipping up. Becky and I quickly gathered our clothes and scampered out of the office, heading back to our desks.

"How long have you been at it?" I asked.

"Since seven," she replied, slightly frustrated. I looked at my watch, it was 8.30.

"Busy morning," I smiled.

"An unsatisfying one," she moaned, "God, I need to get off!"

I didn't quite know what to say to that. Did she want me to help her, or...

"If you'll excuse me for a while," she said, answering my question. Carrying her clothes in her right hand, she reached into her drawer with her left and took out two dildo's.

"Be a doll, and bring me a new skirt and panties in about twenty minutes," she said as she headed for the bathroom, stark naked, except for her high heels.

"Will do," I smiled, "Have fun!"

"Better throw in a new blouse, and a bra as well," she said, just before opening the door.

Just a tad surprised, I nodded and said, "You got it!"

I set the timer on my computer for twenty-one minutes, then used about five tissues to scoop the cum off of my face, before finally getting dressed again.

Except for hearing Becky moan and scream once in a while, the next fourteen minutes were pretty uneventful. Then, the real screaming started, as I assumed Becky was finally having a proper orgasm. It seemed to go on forever. I did my best to focus on my online shopping, but once in a while, I caught myself just listening to her moan. It was soothing, almost therapeutic.

About two minutes before the timer went off, everything went quiet. When her twenty minutes were up, I grabbed a skirt and some panties from her drawer, as well as a new blouse and bra, as requested. I walked into the lavatories, not sure what to expect. I turned out to be one of the most erotic and lewd scenes I had ever witnessed.

Becky was sitting on the double sink, stark naked, smoking a much needed cigarette. I put her clothes on the sink closest to me, near her feet. She opened her eyes briefly, glanced at me, then closed them again, clearly not ready to join the rest of the world. It was only when I glanced around the room, that I realized how raunchy she had actually been!

The always spotless floor – our offices were cleaned every night – now had several large squirts of cunt juice on it. The toilet in one of the cubicles had been clogged with her blouse, bra and one of her shoes, and had been flushed several times, creating a massive spillage. Becky had used her other shoe and a two rolls of toilet paper to clog the left one of the two urinals, which was also overflowing. One of her dildo's was on the floor, lying in a puddle of cunt juice, while the other one was lewdly sticking out of the second, non-clogged urinal.

"Wow," I whispered, "You were pretty raunchy, huh?"

Becky opened her eyes, looking me up and down for moment, then took a glance around the room. After cracking a smile, she put her left foot down on the ground, leaving her right one on the sink and opened her legs as wide as she could. Then, while giving me a horny, nasty look, she tapped her cunt with her left index finger.

"You still are," I smiled, as I got down on my knees in front of her, and inspected her holes for a few moments. Both her cunt and her ass had been thoroughly abused and stretched, and were still glistening with - what I could only hope, were - her juices. My inspection must have taken too long to her liking, as she roughly pushed my head down into her twat and began humping my face, spreading her wetness all over me.

I licked and ate her twat for a few minutes, making her squirm and moan. When she had finished her cigarette, she gently tapped my head, indicating she'd had enough.

"Call Doug in maintenance, tell him to come and clean this up, pronto," Becky said as she flicked the cigarette butt clear across the room, "Tell him I'll wait for him right here."

I got up and left, leaving her juices to dry on my face, going back to my desk to make the phone call as requested. About seven minutes later, Doug rolled his cart – filled with cleaning material – into our office.

"Where is she?" he asked, staring at my wet face. I signaled towards the lavatories, looking him and up down in his blue overalls. He probably knew I was a sure thing, just by looking at me. I realized I was sending out a powerful slut vibe and at any other time, he no doubt would have rammed his dick in one my willing holes. But right now, he was there for Becky.

He walked over to the lavatories and opened the door. I could see Becky standing in the middle of the room, still butt naked, apparently waiting for him. Doug closed the door behind him, leaving me to guess what was going on in there. Truth be told, I was getting pretty raunchy myself!

A few minutes later, Carter came out of his office and walked up to me.

"Where's Becky?" he asked.

"In the lavatories, sir... she's uhm..."

"Yes?" he said impatiently.

"She'd doing Doug from maintenance."

"Maintenance?" he asked, surprised.

"She had a party for one in there earlier and there was quite some..."

"Fine, fine... I don't need to know the details. Just let me know as soon as she's done with him!"

"Yes sir," I said, a bit disappointed that he had no use for me, apparently.

A few minutes later, Becky began to moan pretty loudly.

"Oh yeah, you bastard, fuck me... harder... that's it... fuck your little whore... oh fuck yeah!"

In between her moaning and foul language, I also heard skin slapping together, which indicated he was fucking the shit out of her. Suddenly, there was a loud, manly roar, followed by quite some moaning and panting, then just silence.

About ten seconds later, the door opened and Becky stumbled out, still butt naked. Leaning against the door post and looking back into the room, she said, "Have fun cleaning this up, Dougie boy!"

I quickly dialed Carter's number, informing him as requested, "Becky is finished with..."

"Send her over, immediately!" he grunted, interrupting me.

As soon as Becky came within ear's range, I said, "Carter wants you in his office."

She smiled, changed course for his office and whispered, "God, I hope he's got a fat dick again!"

I guess she got her wish, because she was in there for over half an hour, doing god knows what. All I knew for sure, was that she had Carter's cum on her face when she finally stumbled out.

"Cover for me, will ya, I am going to take a little nap," she whispered, heading into one of the meeting rooms.

"Sure thing," I smiled.

With Jerry taking the day off, Henry still 'seeing a guy about a thing' and Carter, Donald, Brian and David having taken turns banging the shit out of Becky, the rest of the morning was pretty calm. Becky took a long nap and didn't wake up till half past twelve. After taking a long lunch - just us girls - we arrived back at the office around two.

As most of the guys had already left, Becky also headed home, starting her weekend early. Having not gotten much action today, I volunteered to stay, just in case Brian - who was the last one - needed my help with anything. Unfortunately, he didn't and left about twenty minutes later. As I was packing up and getting ready to home as well, Henry suddenly walked in.

Before I could ask him if he needed me to stay, he came up to me and asked, "You've got that dinner party tomorrow night, don't you?"

"Yes sir," I replied, very surprised that he would remember such a trivial detail of my personal life.

"Big plans?" he asked.

"Dinner with some friends, just the six of us," I replied.

"You've been planning for it for quite a while, haven't you?" he asked. That's when I first suspected that he was setting me up.

"About two weeks, sir," I replied, "Finding a theme, thinking of a menu, doing the groceries..."

"How big of a slut are you, Maya... really?" he interrupted me, not really listening.

"Uh... a pretty big one, I guess, sir," I replied, "Why?"

"Funny thing," he said, taking his cock out of his pants, "I am going to need you to come in tomorrow."

"What for?" I asked, sheepishly, knowing fully well there was nothing planned. I looked down at his cock, feeling my nipples becoming hard. God, I was such a slut.

"Oh, just in case someone calls," he replied, not even trying to come up with a proper excuse.

"In case someone... calls," I repeated slowly, feeling my cunt moisten, as he started pumping his dick.

"Yeah, would you mind?" he asked, knowing that, technically, he needed me to agree, as this was not covered by my normal working hours.

"I would be inconveniencing my husband," I said, laying it on quite thick. .

"And I would have to call off the other two couples," I continued, watching him jerk off right in front of me.

"And for what?" I wondered out loud, lifting my butt off my chair and pulling my skirt up.

"Will anyone even be here?" I continued, pulling my panties down to my knees and sitting back down, spreading my legs as wide as I could.

"I won't," Henry replied, looking straight at my stupid twat, "And I don't think anyone else will."

"What time would I have to be here?" I asked, slowly rubbing my pussy.

"What time is the party?" he redirected the question.

"Six," I replied, realizing what he was doing.

"Yeah, I am going to need you to be here at five... and it'll probably take all night," he smirked.

"Oh fuck," I whispered as I slipped a finger into my wet twat and started fingering myself.

I knew I probably wasn't going to cum like this. I was doing it mainly for his viewing pleasure and the reward of feeling even more of a slut.

"Will I at least get paid for the overtime?" I asked, cupping my right tit through my blouse.

"I am afraid not... there is no reason for you to be here!" he grinned.

"Fuck yeah," I whispered, jamming a second finger up my dumb twat.

"So, it would just be me then, all alone, all evening, for no good reason, without compensation?" I summarized, feeling my cunt contract around my pistoning fingers.

"Should make you feel like the stupid cunt that you are," he whispered, frantically stroking his dick.

"It should," I smiled as I continued fingering myself, "I'd better make a few phone calls then..."

He smiled as I took out my cell phone. I immediately called my husband and told him we were going to have to cancel our dinner plans for tomorrow. He was annoyed, to say the least. Henry jacked off like a madman, listening to me explain how it just couldn't be helped.

When I hung up the phone, he walked around my desk and pressed the tip of his throbbing cock against my forehead, and said, "Your commitment to the firm is commendable, Maya!"

"Cunts obey without question!" I whispered, knowing that he would get a real kick out of hearing me say that. The fact that he climaxed that very second, was a nice bonus!

"Oh yeah, you fucking slut," he grunted, as his cock began drizzling cum onto my forehead. From there, his goo slid down, over my nose and onto my chin. I ignored the facial Henry was giving me, and called the first of my two friends. I cancelled tomorrow's dinner with fresh spunk running down my face.

When Henry was done, he wiped his cock off on my right ear lobe and walked into his office, not interested in what I was doing anymore. After cancelling with my second friend, I went to the bathroom to clean up. I then asked Henry if could go home - even though it was only 3pm. After what I had just agreed to, he had no other choice but to say yes...

That evening, hubby was pretty crossed with me. Although he believed me, and so thought I was actually going to have to work, he found it unacceptable for my bosses to give such short notice. In theory, I agreed with him, and in any other job, this would have been an gross violation of protocol and common courtesy. But those were luxuries I didn't have as an office whore.

The next day, his mood had somewhat improved, but he was still very disappointed. I kind of felt sorry for him and decided to give him a handjob, while he watched a sports game on tv. I took my time and gave him a wonderful orgasm, making him spurt all over the floor.

At around 4.30pm, I left for work. I parked the car in the underground garage and took the elevator up to our floor. There, I called Henry on the office phone, as agreed, as proof that I had arrived.

"Good, now take the elevator down to the lobby, suck off the security guard, take his cum in your face, and send me a pic when you're done," he said, calmly and composed.

There was no point in acting shocked or offended. We both knew why I was there.

"Yes sir," I simply replied, and hung up the phone. I grabbed my smartphone and took the elevator down to the lobby, where I found the guard reclining in his chair, with his feet up on the front desk.

As soon as he noticed me, he jumped up, startled, and greeted me, then asked me how he could be of assistance. Explaining the situation would have taken too long, so I just sank to my knees in front of him and reached for his zipper. He made a feeble attempt to stop me, by cupping his crotch with his left hand and by doing so, flashed me his wedding ring.

More determined than he was, I pushed his hands out of the way and yanked down his pants. Before he had a chance to try and stop me again, I pulled down his boxers and sucked his half-hard dick into my slutty mouth.

"Oh god," he gasped, as he slammed his hand on the nearby wall, "I am... I am married!"

"That's okay," I whispered as I licked his shaft up and down, "I don't want an affair, I just want your sperm in my face!"

"Jesus Christ," he groaned as his cock grew about three inches in as many seconds. I smiled and began bobbing my head up and down his still growing dick. I delivered some of my best work and really sucked the stuffings out of him! He shrieked like a little girl about four minutes later and began shaking on his feet.

I immediately took his throbbing cock out of my mouth and aimed his fat tip at the center of my face.

"Oh god [moan] what the fuck," he grunted, as he stared down at me, as I eagerly jacked the cum out of his balls. Even while he was ejaculating - and painting my slut face - he still couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

When he was empty, I got up and simply walked away, not even giving him another glance. In the elevator, during the ride up, I took a selfie with the guard's spunk all over my slut face and sent it to Henry, as ordered.

"Good little slut," he replied with a text, "That's all for now, keep your phone close."

Back in the office, I used some tissues to scoop the guy's cum off of my face and then started surfing the internet for a while. After making some coffee in the kitchen, and eating my sandwiches, I walked around for a bit, exploring every inch of the guy's offices. I then returned to my seat and bought three pair of shoes online.

Nearly an hour and a half had passed since Henry's last text. Not only was I bored out of my mind, I was also getting quite raunchy. Figuring I might as well kill two birds with one stone, I took off all of my clothes and headed over to the stairwell. Butt naked, carrying just my cell phone, I headed down to one of the lower floors and started walking around in the dark, playing with my twat.

As time went by, I got hornier and nastier and started leaving - wiping - my cunt juices on whatever I could find; chairs, door handles, closed toilet seats, computer screens, etc. When I got bored with that, I started putting things up my twat - sliding them in and out just once, so they were wet with my juices: pencils, ballpoint pens, markers, rulers, glue sticks...

I was acting like a degenerate whore and I loved every disgusting second of it. The only thing that kept me from cumming all over some random person's desk was Henry. I didn't know what he was going to ask of me, if anything and so, I couldn't afford to have an orgasm just yet!

Then, suddenly, about an hour later, as I was roaming a random hallway, on the seventh floor - having spread my juices on dozens of office supplies all over the building - I got another text from Henry.

"Masturbate. Make yourself cum in the meeting room. Send pic."

My cunt twitched as I read the assignment. Luckily, I hadn't cum yet.

About five minutes later, I was on my back on the table in one of our meeting rooms, plunging one of Becky's vibrators in and out of my twat, legs spread wide, wearing nothing but a bra and high heels. While I operated the pink dildo with my right hand, I used my left one to take some pictures of myself in this slutty pose and sent them to Henry, keeping him informed of my progress.

After fucking myself for almost fifteen minutes, moaning and whining as loud as I could, I finally gushed all over the table and the carpet. After sending Henry one final pic, of the wet table and soaked carpet, he sent me a single emoticon. A thumbs up. That was it, that was all the recognition I got!

I didn't put my clothes back on, telling myself I hadn't been given the appropriate command, while in fact I was still feeling somewhat raunchy. Luckily, Henry didn't keep me waiting for much longer. About ten minutes after my climax, he sent me another text.

"A limo is waiting for you downstairs. Marriott hotel on fifth. Room 4122. PS. He's got a real small dick."

What the fuck? I thought. Had I become a common street whore?

A follow-up text answered that question, "When he asks, the price is 60 dollars."

So, apparently I wasn't just a whore, I was a cheap whore...

I got cleaned up, put my clothes on and took the elevator down to the basement, where the company limo was indeed waiting for me. The driver didn't have to ask me anything. Apparently, he already knew exactly where to take me. When I got to the Marriott, I headed straight for the elevator and made my way up to room 4122. Nervous as hell for some reason, I softly knocked.

A guy in his late forties opened the door, wearing just a hotel bathrobe, as he'd obviously just taken a shower. Well, at least he was going to be clean, I figured, horny as fuck.

"You the whore?" he asked, superfluously.

"Yes," I replied, feeling my cunt contract, as he stepped aside to let me in.

He closed the door behind me and asked, "You want a drink?"