Dick Innes: Gets His Cum Uppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want from me here?" I asked.

"That," she answered, still day dreaming. She managed to wake up before continuing. "Th- that file. Do you recognise anyone in the pictures?"

The girl with the gun is on the back foot, I thought. How do I keep her there?

"I recognise her." I said, pointing to a blonde with a bikini top barely covering her 38DD tits. "She used to make me cum on those tits so that she could rub her husband's face in it." I laughed. "Dumb guy is still with her, even though that kid is never his!"

"N-n-next page," she stammered. It seemed to be working.

I turned the page.

"Oh, shiiit," I laughed. "Mary! She used to grind her ass on me in front of her dumb husband. He was so clueless. She would sit next to me at the table, just so she could grab my cock." I grabbed my cock to emphasise my point, and heard Miss Pousey gasp.

"I screwed her brains out on the roof of her apartment block, while she watched her husband clean my car. He was cleaning her cum off the hood when she came so loudly that he looked up. All she could do was wave. I flooded her pussy with cum while her husband watched."

I pointed to the man in the picture.

"Looks like he never knew."

There was a moments pause. These naughty stories were having the desired effect. My companion was squirming. I could almost smell her arousal.

The problem was, I was squirming, too. My cock was painfully hard, now, trapped in my boxer shorts, straining to get out. There was a visible stain developing where my pre-cum was pooling.

Suddenly, my warden got up and walked to the room door. Her hips swayed as she moved, that ass was a vision. Steak, to a starving man. I almost didn't notice that there wasn't a gun in her hand. I had to drag my eyes away, to look for it on the bed. It wasn't there either. Where was it?

She pulled a chair out from somewhere near the door. I hadn't seen that either. I was usually so observant, but now I was beginning to have doubts.

She turned towards me and I saw, instantly, what she had done with the gun. It was nestled between her big, round tits. I could see her nipples trying to burst through her dress. I found myself wishing it was me, nestled in there. My cock would fit just fine.

She put the chair down less than a foot away from me, and sat down.

"Well, Mr. Innes," she breathed. She put her hand on my naked thigh, sending a tingle through my cock. She watched with satisfaction as it twitched before her eyes. "Do you remember her?"

She had turned the page back to near the beginning. I hadn't seen her do it, I was too busy watching the gun in her cleavage. To be honest, my eyes would have gone there even if there weren't a deadly weapon lodged between them. They were a gorgeous pair.

"Not really," I admitted. "She's sort of familiar, but that's all."

"OK," she said, leaning over again. Her had was further up my thigh, and I could almost feel her tits rubbing against my cock. "What about her?"

She sat back, the gun wobbling. If I could just grab it. I looked at the book. The pair in this picture were dressed for the gym. The boy must have been in his mid twenties. His mother stood behind him, clearly gazing at his ass. She was certainly looking after herself. She had a tight figure, even though she was clearly aging. I'd still screw her, I thought. Shame about that scar on her thigh.

"Wait, yeah!" I smiled, remembering that scar. "She's my old college tutor. The first time I fucked her, it was my 18th birthday. She had one leg on her desk, and I was hammering her pussy hard. She hadn't cleared the desk, though, and her leg got ripped open on some scissors. She still has the scar. It didn't put her off, though. And I got an A, too."

She leaned in again, her hand brushed against my cock. She was getting braver. I wondered, for a second, if she would eventually grab it. How long would it take? I didn't have time to find out. I had to make my move, before it was too late.

Quick as a flash, I grabbed for the gun between her luscious big tits. My hand was a blur, and my eyes were locked on the gun. My life depended on it.

She knew that I was going to do it, though. I guess staring at her tits gave me away. Her hand came around, and hit mine away. She used my momentum against me and threw my hand all the way around. Before I knew what was happening, I was handcuffed to the chair.

My right arm was stretched across my body, uncomfortably. My left was free, but restricted by the position of my right. She still had her hand on my thigh, but now she was leaning her weight on it.

"You won't be giving me any more trouble, Mr Innes," she stated.

She ducked her head down. I could feel her breath on my balls. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I guessed it would be too much to hope for a blowjob. She seemed to be digging around in my pants.

She came up, taking enough time to blow air up my shorts. Now I saw that she had my belt in her hand. Wordlessly, she tied it around my abdomen, the chair, and the arm I had kept "free". I was completely tied up. I wished that I had just bought a new belt when I lost that weight.

She stood up, admiring her handiwork. I saw a look of satisfaction cross her face, before it changed back to a mask of anger. She put the gun into her purse and picked up the file. She took a moment to rifle through the pages. A couple of times, she dropped the angry look and a longing or may be lustful look crossed her face. When she had finally found what she was looking for, she got angry again and thrust the book into my face.

"Remember her?" She snapped.

The lady in the picture was fairly old, with grey hair. There were three men in the picture with her. One about the same age, one about 20 years younger, and one maybe ten more years younger. This last one was significantly taller than the others, and had darker hair, like mine.

I didn't want to admit it, but I recognised her as my high school head mistress, Mrs Dewar. I was just a teenaged boy when I seduced her with my already huge cock.

She was going to suspend me for flashing my dick to the girls in class. I told her that she was just jealous, and I showed her what she was missing. I had to be pretty pushy, but I soon had it in her mouth. I took a picture of her like that, and blew my load down her throat. PutAfter that, I had the run of the school. She couldn't do anything, I had her over a barrel. Literally. I made her suck my cock at least once a day, unless I wanted to fuck her.

I was surprised when she got pregnant. I hadn't thought of the possibility. She told me then that it was over, and that unless I wanted to pay for her childcare, I would have to leave. So I did.

"No," I lied, "I don't recognise her at all."

She laughed.

"That thing in your shorts recognises her. I'm afraid your lying is going to cost you." She opened the middle drawer, with a glint in her eye. She pulled out a kitchen knife and admired it for a moment.

"What cost for lying?" she muttered as she ran her finger along the flat of the blade. She touched the cold metal to my leg, making her NG me flinch.

"Just a little nick?" she asked, letting me feel the sharp point in my thigh.

"A deep cut?" she asked as she scratched the point slowly up my inner leg. Then she slipped the knife up the leg of my shorts.

"Or just cut them off." I have to admit, I thought right then that she was going to cut my balls off. I still didn't know what kind of crazy I was dealing with, after all.

Whatever kind she was, she looked me straight in the eye and said,

"I already know the truth, Mr. Innes." The knife slid up to my cock. I felt the metal touch it. I have never wanted to make my dick smaller, but in that moment I was sure it was shrinking, one way or another. The knife reached higher, until she growled out the words,

"No. More. lies." and cut my shorts from the waistband to the leg. My cock slapped into my stomach. I didn't quite believe that it was still hard. It felt strange around where the belt was wrapped.

Mad Doctor Pousey ran her finger along the back of it, saying,

"You recognise her, don't you?"

She cut the crotch of my boxer shorts out, leaving them to fall by my sides. Then she threw the knife onto the bed.

She turned the page, hand now almost touching my balls, which were beginning to feel stretched.

"How about," she said, getting up and walking to the bed. "How about I tell YOU about this one?"

"Sure," I said. "I don't want to argue."

"Wise," she commended. She smiled, slightly, as she began to tell the story. "The lady in that picture is a single mother. Her son starts college later this year. She used to be a school nurse. She's got a psychology degree."

Her smile faded.

"She lost her job as a school nurse when she was caught with her lips wrapped around a student's penis. She found work as a physiotherapist, which was fortunate, because she soon found that she was pregnant by that same student. Of course, the student had been expelled, and had moved to another city, so the child grew up fatherless."

She took a deep breath.

"I met him at my work, as a nurse in a school. It was more psychology, with him. He was highly self confident. He was doing fine in school, but he was completely uninhibited when it came to making sexual advances."

"He had seduced several girls of his own age, some older, and had started progressing on to teachers. It transpired that he had been intimate with his mother and her sister for years already."

"During our conversations, he liked to sit on my desk, in front of me, with his cock in hand, stroking it and daring me to kiss, lick and suck it."

"And did you?" I asked.

"It wasn't until I spoke to his mother," she continued, ignoring me, which probably meant that she had, "that I realised that there were several boys at the school who looked... similar. All around the same age, height, build. Same colour hair, same eyes. I began to interview them."

"The were all highly sexed, supremely confident. Every one of them were endowed extremely well. Not one of them failed to try and get into my pants."

"I tried to meet with all of their parents. Particularly their mothers. Some were reluctant. Others were almost eager. I brought together a group of mothers who had similar experiences. Including experiences with their son's large cocks. There was a lot of incest in that little town."

To be honest, I was still thinking of the nurse sucking my cock on the table. That would be hot.

When she walked over to the desk, my cock twitched. She really looked angry now. She wasn't pretending anymore. Her breathing was faster, more shallow, her face redder. She pushed my head around to face the file and started pointing to the pages, one after the other.

"This one," she'd snap, jabbing it with her finger, "and this one, and this one, and..." she continued for several pages. She then looked at me in the eyes and said, "and they're all yours."

I laughed. I couldn't help myself.

"Is that all? You've tied me to a chair because I knocked up a few women when I was younger?" I was angry now, but I expected a slap from this crazy bitch. It never came, though.

"Partly," she admitted, calmly. "But there's more."

She turned to the end of the book. There was a young woman with a toddler, and a confused looking husband.

I knew her instantly. It was only a couple of years ago when I had been working in a small repair shop. The owner was well respected in the community. He was involved in a lot of local projects. His young wife was beautiful, and I just had to have her. She thought that she was a faithful wife, but I had faith in myself. I wore her down with my confidence and compliments. Eventually, I tore my overalls, strategically, and let my cock flop out. She never had any resistance left after that, and I gave her it every day when she came to bring her husband's lunch.

I once fucked her in the toilet cubicle, while her husband had a conversation with me about what he hoped she would bring him for lunch. I had to hide the bite marks on my hand for about a week.

"I see," Nurse Pousey said, running her fingernail along the back of my painfully hard cock, "that you recognise her. He was the youngest son I could find. He's three. And he's yours, too."

"She told me about the day you gave her that gift. Apparently it was in the stock room of her husband's repair shop while he was out front with customers. She said that she screamed so loud when she came that you pulled a pile of boxes down so that her hubby would think she got a scare."

"I'm nice like that," I agreed. "I wasn't trying to break them up. I still had my pants down under those boxes when he came in to see what was going on."

"You're a disease, Richard Innes." She spoke in a deep but quiet voice that felt primal, somehow. "And you're spreading. You like to think that you're giving these people gifts, but you're not."

"What gifts?" I protested, "I only ever gave them one thing. Cock. Orgasms. Sex."

"Corruption," she interjected, "pain, heartache and an emptiness that they could never again fill. And now I want to show you how that feels."

I wasn't at all sure what any of that meant, and what happened next was even more confusing.

She put music on her phone. I didn't recognise it. She faced away from me, swaying as the music slowly built. She raised her hands above her head.

The beat dropped and she spun to face me. Her shoulders and hips moved sensually following the beat. She bent her waist, head coming close to the tip of my cock. In this position, I could see her ass bobbing up and down and her head following it. I could only imagine what I would do if I was u tied.

She stood up and spun, ending up with her back to me again. Now the strip tease started in earnest. My personal stripper, still my jailor, lifted her dress to waist height, showing her black lace panties. Her hips swayed hypnotically as she lowered herself towards my knee. She unzipped her dress and let it slip off her sexy shoulders, before turning and dropping to her knees, her black lace bra exposed and the tits it barely contained were mere inches away from my turgid cock.

She ran her finger up it again, and stood, letting her dress fall to the floor, a puddle of velvet on the hotel carpet. She kicked the dress aside. Her fingers slipped over her crotch, she pressed her big firm tits together, bringing them close to my face. She turned away and reached around to unclip her bra.

The song ended, and she stopped.

"Oh well," she sighed, fastening her bra back up. "The rest will have to wait." As she turned, I saw a wicked smile on her face. I was about as hard as I had ever been.

In nothing but her underwear, her figure was incredible. Her tits stood out from her flat stomach, her midriff curved out to full hips, her legs were athletic.

She bent over me, and her tits hung down to touch my cock slightly. My balls tightened as she reached over and picked up the heavy file. Once she had it, she sat, side saddle, on my leg. She leaned back until my cock was touching her bare back. I didn't complain, since it gave me a great view down her bra, and of her legs, too.

Then she started opening the file at random pages, making sure I saw them. When my cock twitched, she would say something like "You liked that one," or "she was a hottie!" and bounce a little.

After a few of these, I was feeling like I might just blow. My cock was leaking pre cum constantly. She must have felt this, too. She ran her fingers up my cock again and said,

"Why don't you tell me about this one?" She said, standing and pushing her tight butt out until it nearly touched my cock. She began rolling down a stocking.

Now, if I wasn't tied to that chair, I would have ravaged that ass without hesitation. Tied as I was, all I could do was try to move my unchained arm around to wipe a puddle of pre cum from the base of my cock. She felt this movement, of course, and tutted.

"Naughty boy," she said, using the one stocking she had removed to tie my free arm to the other one. While she did that, her big, round tits were pressed against my glistening cock. I sighed.

"That should do it," she smiled. She sat on the edge of the bed and unrolled her other stocking.

"Go on," she said. "Who is that?"

I looked at the picture. The woman in it was older than me, maybe ten years my senior. She was wearing a tight, short dress. It was low cut, but her tits hadn't been informed. They were hanging low, probably from years of going bra less. Her son, about 20 years younger than me, was holding a pair of skis.

Which is what reminded me.

"Her husband was a ski instructor," I began. "I persuaded them that I had booked and paid for lessons, but he had a full class." I laughed. "I hadn't booked. I got a last minute flight to Alaska when I had to leave Illinois."

Miss Pousey leaned over and tied her other stocking tightly around the base of my cock. She breathed heavily on the tip.

"Carry on," she said, stroking it lightly.

"Shit," I muttered. I didn't want to cum in her hand, but I had been hard for what must have been hours now. Something had to give. "Uh, yeah, she, umm, volunteered to give me a private lesson. I didn't complain at all. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra, and it turned me on. Out on the piste, she caught on quickly that I hadn't booked, and when I crashed into her, she caught on that I had brought my own pole."

"After that, there was no skiing, but she was always wet and covered in white. I fucked her on the piste, in the lodge, in her house, in my hotel. Right before the end of my lessons, I got 'injured' so her husband couldn't assess my aptitude. She came by with flowers and I screwed her brains out one last time. "

Miss Pousey sat on my knee again. She tickled my nuts, ran her finger up my engorged cock, and all the way up her back, where she unclipped her bra. She let it slide to the floor, and turned to a new page.

"What about her?" she asked, still on my knee, still facing away. She held the file up so I could see it over her shoulder, but she made sure I couldn't see her uncovered tits. I looked around for a mirror, but the only one I could see was covered by her coat. I had a full view of her wet panties, but nothing above the navel.

She reached back with her free hand, and tightened the stocking around my cock. Somehow, one handed, she twisted it around my nutsack, and tightened that, too.

"Tell me," she demanded.

"She was my college roommate's girl. One night, she came out of his room while I was in my shorts playing XBOX. I didn't even know she was there until she sat down beside me and grabbed the other controller. She wasn't great at the game, but she was doing fine. I was wearing nothing but my shorts, and she was wearing a t-shirt. My t-shirt at that. She must have grabbed it from the washing.

'Why don't we make this interesting,' she said. She proposed that the loser take off one garment. I already knew she was checking me out, and I wasn't hiding my slightly hardening cock. I let her win, and I let her take my shorts off. And I let her suck my cock while her boyfriend slept in the next room. And I kept playing XBOX while she did it.

I used to fall asleep in the living room pretty regularly. I had a blanket in there, and when I heard my roommate moving, I just threw it right over her. He came staggering in, looking groggy.

"You all right, man?" I asked him while his girlfriend sucked my cock right in front of him.

"Yeah, umm," he mumbled, "Have you seen Doreen?"

I didn't even know her name before that point.

"Nah, man," I lied, "I hope she hasn't blown you off. That would suck balls." She pinched my leg, but she did start sucking on my nuts.