Dick Innes: Gets His Cum Uppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," he said, sounding sad.

"You want a game?" I offered.

"Nah, man. I'm not really in the mood." He sounded pretty bummed. I might have cared if I wasn't getting my dick sucked, but I honestly just wanted to screw his girl.

"Whatever, man," I said, dismissively. "Come back when you grow a pair."

As he left the room, I felt her mouth engulf my cock again, and she started sucking with a fervour. She must have gotten a real kick out of that whole scene. I really wanted to screw her, so I threw the covers off, and pulled my cock out of her hot little mouth.

I tried to turn her around, but she resisted. Her hand stayed on my cock and she whispered in my ear that she had a better plan.

It turns out that she didn't want me to fuck her because he had already made a mess over her pussy. He never got his dick into her before he dribbled his 'load', but I didn't find that out until later.

Her plan was just perfect, though. She wanted me to come on her face and then take me through to her boyfriend. Easy. So I got her back on her knees and fucked her face until I was ready to blast her.

I knew I was going to cum a lot, so I shot the first few ropes into her mouth, then I sprayed her face and lips with a forceful, thick, generous load. She was amazed at how much I came. He was obviously inadequate. Her fingers worked her clit until I rammed my cock down her throat and finally filled her stomach. She came so hard that even my cock was barely enough to stifle her screams.

She then, very deliberately cleaned the last few drops with her tongue.

That when the best part of her plan came into play. She had me take her to her boyfriend's bedroom with her face and tongue still covered in my cum.

"Look who I found," I said as her squinted up at me sleepily. "She was lying in my bed."

"Sorry, honey," she apologised. "I just needed some alone time." He looked content, She walked in and gave him a passionate kiss. I almost doubled over laughing when he kissed her back. Dumb fuck had no idea that she was feeding him my cum. I hadn't really cared much for him before that, but I lost all respect for him there and then. And of course, I screwed the shit out of her from that day on."

My almost naked keeper untied my hand and guided it free of the belt. She slipped around behind me. She left a damp patch on my leg. It went well with the puddle forming at the base of my cock.

"You are a bad man, Dick Innes." She opened a drawer behind me and before I could even react, she cuffed my free hand to the chair, behind my back. There was some movement behind me as she said,

"If you want to sleep comfortably tonight, I would suggest that you just relax." It was a threatening statement all right. I was worried about what she had in mind, to be honest, but she loosened the first set of handcuffs from the chair and brought the freed hand around behind the chair. She guided it through a trimmed, light bush, down to her soft, wet pussy. She continued to guide me, but I didn't need any help, to divide her labia and tickle her clitoris. The handcuffs were applied again, but my hand was already in the perfect spot.

She pulled my other hand closer to her. I thought for a moment that it was free, but I felt the extent of the chains when she brought it around the chair back. She managed to work it around until both of my hands were able to feel her wetness. After all this time, it was like heaven. I was a lot more comfortable, too.

"Make me cum, Dick. Make me cum on your fingers," she challenged.

With two fingers in her sopping wet slot, and two fingers working on her clitoris, I worked on my now completely naked prison guard's tunnel until I felt her clench and shake. Her juices ran over my hands, and I was soaked. She arced her back, pressing her cunt against my hands, which she gripped tightly. She fucked my fingers and pressed her tits against my head. I turned to try to get a look, but I couldn't.

"You really are a naughty boy," she whispered. "Why don't you tell me one more story before bedtime?" She turned the page, and I saw someone that I could never forget.

"She was a lot of fun. She was the cleaner in an office I worked in. I didn't know she was the boss' wife until I had already screwed her sideways. Once she knew that I knew, and that it wasn't stopping me screwing her again, things got... Interesting."

My captor's tongue slithered along the outside edge of my ear. I shivered. This was a fucking hot, if terrifying, situation. My balls were fit to burst, and I'm sure they would have if they weren't tied up so tight.

"Things here are about to get interesting, too," she whispered. "But don't stop talking, or I'll be-" she placed the gun on the desk beside me, "-upset."

She moved around in front of me, still facing away, still keeping her naked front tantalisingly out of view. I wanted to grab those big tits, but my hands were cuffed again, and all I could do was watch as she started dancing on my lap. She was one hot bitch. She pinched my leg.

"Talk," she demanded.

"Umm, ah," I hesitated, trying to regain my composure. "Interesting. Right." I felt a warn drip on my leg. The prison screw's pussy was dripping. Fuck.

"She started to arrange to fuck in her husband's office, on his desk and chair." Miss Pousey was twerking against my already leaking manhood, and I was all I could do to keep for cumming while telling the story,

"Her favourite thing to do was tell me where they were going for lunch so I could meet her in the restroom while her clueless husband waited for their order."

"Whether she wanted to fuck or not, and even if I rammed her ass, she would always finish up with my cock in her mouth. She just wanted to kiss him with cum on her lips, the dirty slut, but I didn't mind."

Miss Pousey raised her ass high so I could see her fingers in her glistening pussy. She drew them out, slowly, and wiped the juices on my tugid cock. Her other hand pinched my leg again, reminding me to continue the story.

"He bought himself a brand new Dodge Charger, to compensate for his inadequacy no doubt, and she wanted to mark it. She sucked my cock in the drivers seat, saying that he wouldn't ever get that treatment, and when I was about to cum, she jerked me off onto the steering wheel. I mean, I sprayed the windshield and the dash, but she aimed for the wheel."

She was now holding my cock and rubbing it up and down her cunt. Every time it touched her clit, her back arched, and it came ever closer to entering her.

"He walked out while I had her bent over the hood. I held her head down so she wouldn't notice, and waved at him. I knew what was coming, so I just laid into her. She had never been fucked like that, and won't have since. By the time he got down the path, she was creaming and screaming. As soon as he came into view, his face dropped. I pulled my cock out of his wife and shot a stream of cum over his pride and joy and his wife, then bottomed out in his wife's willing cunt and filled her with baby batter."

"I already had plans to leave town. They never saw me again. Glad to see I knocked her up. I wonder if she cuckolded the guy in the photo, as well. Haha."

With that, Doctor Pousey slid my cock deeply into her cunt. I had no hope of lasting, but I bit my lip and tried to make it last. She raised herself completely off of me, dripping her juices down me, then started to forcefully fuck me. I could feel her cervix slam into my cock with each thrust. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, and her back arched. She cried out and at the same time loosened the ribbons around my cock and balls.

I just blasted her insides with my pent up cum. I was surprised that she didn't hit the roof with the power of my eruption. She felt it, and she came even harder. I thought her screaming would alert someone, but in this hotel, it wasn't unheard of for screams of ecstasy to be heard, especially in a room I was in.

She stayed impaled on my cock, breathing heavily, milking every last drop, for long enough that I thought about going again.

There was a sharp scratch on my leg, and she got up. I don't remember any more, until I woke up on the bed.

The room was empty, except for the file. I flipped through it, to see if anything would drop out, but no. The only thing I noticed was the last picture. At the end of the file, she had added herself. And I never saw her again.