Differently Visioned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know when I first started falling for you?"

"Yes. When I first kissed you." He touched the necklace and grinned up at me.

"You make me want to wipe that impish grin off your face." I kissed him hard on the lips and he groaned in response, holding my face to his so he could assault me with his tongue. It was perfect how we were in sync that way. From gentle to rough, romantic to passionate, we danced so well together.

He rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him, gripping the sides of my face and weaving his fingers in my hair as he kissed me passionately. After several minutes, he pulled my face from his. He was panting just as hard as I was.

"I wasn't sure how the pain meds would affect me, but you're obviously a stronger drug than the ones they prescribed. I want to make love to you, Jen."

"What about your hip?"

"You'll have to help me get my jeans off. And be on top. You remember where the condoms are?"

"I remember. Are you worried about pregnancy or STDs?"

"Pregnancy. I've only been with one person in the past year, and I know it's been years for you."

"I'm on the pill. To control my periods, but a strong enough one to prevent pregnancy. I'm okay with skipping the condom if you are."

David growled and gritted his teeth. "You're going to make me come before we start if you keep that up."

I smiled. I liked knowing that I could drive him as crazy as he drove me.

I went to work on his jeans, and then mine. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside.

He was right, the pain medication did nothing to dampen his arousal. He was fully erect, swollen and proud.

I swung my leg over his torso and hovered over his body on my hands and knees, being careful not to apply my weight onto him. His hands explored my waist and back, caressing my hips and outer thighs as we kissed.

His hand slid down his stomach and he directed the hard, swollen head of his cock to my opening. I eased myself down onto him slowly. Luxuriating in the feel of his bare hardness filling me, stretching me, caressing me from within.

When he was seated fully inside and I was mostly sitting down on him, he held me in place.

"Don't move. Can you feel that?"

It felt like my heart was beating in my sex. "Yes."

"You feel so amazing, Jen. Especially without the condom. This is only the second time I've ever had sex without one."

"Really?"

David nodded, panting. His struggle to maintain control was obvious. I held still, trying not to concentrate on how good he felt inside me so I'd settle down.

His hands started to explore my chest again and I could feel myself slipping. The throbbing in my sex intensified and David moaned.

"This is such sweet torture."

He moved his fingers to where we were connected and explored there. My own juices started trickling down onto his patch of pubic hair. I couldn't believe how aroused I was, just from sitting there.

He fingered the wetness and then moved his fingers to my stretched clitoris, smearing my juices around as he flicked my distended nub.

"Ohhhh!"

It was too much. The tension coiled rapidly and then shook loose. A rush of sensation traveled to my core and then released in one brilliant explosion.

David gripped my waist and guided me so that I was fucking him. I slipped into another climax immediately, and he grunted and groaned his release at the same time.

For a few moments, we were pulsing together in one delicious rhythm.

I let my upper body relax onto his chest, trying to stay off his hip as much as possible.

"That just gets better each time. I hope you know that I intend to do that a lot."

I managed between heavy breaths, "Good."

I climbed off him and excused myself to the bathroom. When I returned, he was lying in the same position. He hadn't moved a muscle.

"I didn't want to climb off, but I think we need to take it easy on your hip."

"It hurts like hell."

"Why didn't you say something?"

David tossed his hands in an indifferent gesture. "I think you should get used to the fact that I'm not always going to think with my big head. Where you're concerned, anyway."

"Is there anything else I should know about you?"

David nodded his head, "Yeah. I snore, I hate celebrating Valentine's Day, I use up all the hot water when I shower, and I lay awful-smelling farts after I eat fried onions."

"Oh, God no. That's it. I'm out of here."

David laughed and pulled me to his chest. "That's the thing. The rest of it all seems insignificant. I'm sure my mother will come up with a few more very embarrassing things about me when you come over for Christmas dinner, but it's not going to change anything."

"Was that a subtle invitation to your parent's house for Christmas?"

"I'm not sure it was subtle. And I'm not asking."

"You need to add domineering to your list of imperfections."

"It's only an imperfection if it's something you can't live with. You can't deny the fact that you like it when I take charge. So, being domineering is an asset where you're concerned, which is all that matters to me."

"I didn't realize this until now, but I think part of my fear last week was centered on feeling like I'd have to be in charge of most things. Because you're blind."

David smiled and let go a sigh, "Thank you for being honest with me about that. And, what a relief. I don't want that, either. I've always been independent. I've poured a lot of energy into making sure I don't need constant assistance. I like to lead. It makes me uncomfortable for the woman I'm with to take charge."

"Good. So, do you have any other plans for us over Christmas break?"

"Oh, yes. Lots. Most of them involve being naked."