Dillon Hunt: Before the Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you ridiculous little boy." Madame Ruelle dabbed a tear from the corner of her eye. "Do you honestly think that it's that easy? Do you not remember anything of the contracts you signed?"

Dillon stopped thrashing. Not only because of how much the futile efforts only caused him greater pain, but also because he realized that he had not actually read any of what he had signed.

"I thought not." Mme. Ruelle took the crop into her hand, running its length between her fingers. "Did you honestly think that you were here at your own convenience?" Holding the crop by both ends, she flexed it upward before releasing the narrow end. "Quite the opposite, you silly child. You are here because I want you here. Not just as a favor to Alexandria, though I would do just about anything for your sweet mother."

There was a wistfulness and affection to Ruelle's voice as she talked about Dillon's mother that made the restrained boy more than a little uncomfortable. But he didn't dare interrupt.

"No," Madame Ruelle's voice grew in intensity, a rasp of anger giving her words an edge of violence, "I want you here because I love dealing with abusive, cretinous little shits like you. Nothing brings me more pleasure than turning creatures like the raw lump of flesh writhing before me into proper, demure, and obedient servants." She extended the head of the crop, placing it gingerly against Dillon's chin. "Your mother wants you to learn humility. I want you to learn your place." She tapped the crop upward three times, encouraging Dillon to meet her eyes. "And that place, at least for the next year, is beneath my heel. Do I make myself entirely clear?"

Dillon spasmed, one last effort to assert himself, to break free of the machine-like grip of the pretty pink schoolgirl that held him fast. One final attempt to show that he wasn't beaten, wasn't afraid. This attempt, of course, was a miserable failure.

"I asked you a question, Dillon." Mme. Ruelle's voice was sweet and tender as it offered him a second opportunity to behave.

"Yes... ma'am." Dillon's eyes dropped as the words slithered out of his mouth. For the moment, at least, the fight had been taken from him.

"There's a good boy." The crop struck him on the hand, though it was really no more than a light pair of taps against his open palm. "See how much easier it is when you follow the rules? Please release him, Tiffany. Good girl."

"Thank you Mistress." Tiffany released Dillon from her implacable grip and quickly dipped into a curtsey beside him.

Dillon didn't move. He was too busy seething. 'Fucking bitch! Who the fuck do you think you are?' His eyes shifted to the side, barely catching Tiffany's own before reverting back to the floor. 'And what the fuck is up with this little freak? Stupid cunt just caught me off guard. You can bet your ditzy little fucking ass that I won't let that happen again.'

"Dillon!" Mme. Ruel's voice broke through the haze of his resentment. "Do you need a reminder on how to pay attention?"

"No, ma'am." Dillon's response was automatic and sullen, just enough to avoid repeating the last few minutes.

"Good. Now, as I was saying. You were correct when you stated that I can not force you to do anything that you do not consent to." Dillon's ears perked up. This was it. His way out. "You are, technically, here voluntarily. Of your own volition. Since you clearly did not properly read the contract you signed as part of your admission, I will be sure to make its memorization part of your future curriculum. However, just so that you do not repeat the errors you displayed in my office today, I will go over some of the basic rules for the university, as well as some of my own addendums which will apply specifically to you."

"Could I..." Dillon tried to summon up his wit, form a scathing yet subtle repartee that could prove his fortitude. He could do neither. "...get a piece of paper and a pen, please?"

"Delightful idea, Dillon." Mme. Ruelle's smile was like ice on Dillon's spine. "It is so good to see you already embracing your role as a student in my care. Your mother always was proud of how fast a learner you are."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This must be the beginning chapter. Plenty of room for our hero to be trained. I can just see the reveal on the pink girl. And her slapping on the hero. To make our hero understand that he is below everybody... she could have an aall- out beat down, as training, you know. To help shape him up, you know.

bgp1162bgp11626 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlave6 months ago

Interesting, I like it, keep it coming :))

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

God I love this story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Meh

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Penny for Your Thoughts Pt. 01 There is an opening for subjects at a research facility.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Hottie in the Mirror Pt. 01 Alex is hypnotized to do whatever it takes to join a frat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Stella Trains Me Guy trained to be naked and lick Stella's filled pussy.in Fetish
Married Man gets Forced Bi Married Man visits Mistress for Forced-Bi experience.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories