All Comments on 'Dirty Dreams'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RidingAgainin18RidingAgainin18over 6 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed the story! I would love for my wife to drop this.

Biker_TypeBiker_Typeover 6 years ago

great story. i need to get mrsbiker into this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice

Great story .. and a very nice addition to your existing panel of stories (which I just had the good fortune to find). Thank you ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Work

Another great piece of erotica. Perfect start to 2018. Here's to many more!

HornbearHornbearover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Thx for all the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So who is Mistress R cucking you with?

I mean you didn't get to cum inside her for 350ish days. You really believe she's going without..!! Oh yeah of course you get her off with your fingers and tongue, not the same though for her is it? any women will tell you that if they're honest.

She must be having a real laugh at you when her Bull is fucking her, "oh yes Rob writes those silly dirty stories and I pretend he keeps me happy" ha ha "just as well I've a real cock to fuck"

You reap what you sow..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...