All Comments on 'Disaster on Station 12 Ch. 1'

by Krraaazzzzyyyyy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SorchakSorchakover 13 years ago
A good story, but...

This was a good story, but I as read alot of sci-fi I know a few supposed things about cloning. Unless "Lorraines" body was completely vaporised, there would be enough D.N.A. from HER to clone another body. There was no need to use the daughter at all.

Now hurry up and finish the story, eh? Have "Jack" find out that both of his 'daughters' are pregnant, and have to deal with the fact that he's a daddy again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This really should have been filed under SciFi/Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful! could you please write more stories like this ( where we arent battered with foul words or sex 24/7, subtlety is good)

More SciFi stuff!!!

5★s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well the premise is definately pretty damned original! Heh, love it, oh the fun I see coming!! :). The entry plot though is kinda fishy... A micro meteor puncturing the place would take a long time to depressurize to the point it crushed, surely alarms and safety measures would be in place... But more than that Im not going for the bouncing around nonsense, lol!

Again, love it, bring in the clones!! ;)

Whitehall1212Whitehall1212almost 6 years ago
Great start to a fascinating story

This is such a unique story and has already good me hooked and I can't wait to read on through the next few chapters, keep up the excellent work.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

GREAT start to a very promising scenario . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous