Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers

"Why, hello, Captain; I do indeed have your gym bag here; what are you going to give me in exchange?"

"How about permission?" I replied with inflection.

There was a pause before it clicked, then excitedly, "Really?! Okay, come by same time as last night; I'll make sure the place is empty. God, I was thinking about you all night. This should be fun!" -click-

Tori had gone out for the day, and sitting by myself in the house watching the clock made the afternoon drag by at a glacial pace. I finally gave up on waiting and left an hour early.

I parked in the same spot and walked toward the gym, noting that it looked empty already. I was at first concerned when I noticed the "Sorry, Closed" sign, but tried the door anyway and found it unlocked. I peaked into the weight room and basketball gym; Kendra was nowhere to be found. I made by way toward the back of the gym to the pool but still couldn't find her. I was about to leave when I noticed the sauna was steamed up. I slowly made my way over, debating how I should make my entrance; if it was someone other than her I'd have a hell of a time explaining my presence here. Fuck it, I thought. It could only be her.

It wasn't. Well, it was, but not just her. She was sitting on a bench with her back to me, wearing nothing but a towel around her waist. There were hands reaching around from in front of her caressing her spine and shoulders. They were delicate, feminine hands, and very familiar.

The other girl mumbled something to Kendra, who looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. "Heya Captain, glad you found your way here...you weren't supposed to be here for awhile yet, but I guess we'll make do. Guess what I found out this afternoon?"

I inclined my head, hoping for a glimpse of the other girl, but I couldn't see past Kendra or the steam. I was still gratified, however, when Kendra slowly turned around and faced me. Her breasts sat high on her chest, a full C-cup, with a few freckles like the ones across her nose. She placed her hands the bench by her hips and pushed up, accentuating her breasts and letting the towel fall a little lower down her torso.

"I found a beautiful brunette who knows just how to get a girl turned on. Can you imagine who it might be?" She pushed herself upright and made no attempt to keep the towel from falling to the ground. She worked at a gym and it was very clear she used her employee discount to the fullest. Her slim, athletic body was better than I imagined: gorgeous legs, a firm but touchably-soft belly, and beautiful breasts with rosy nipples that even in the heat were hard and ready to be suckled.

She walked over towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my face into hers, softly kissing my lips--saying "hey, there" without words--before plunging her tongue into my mouth and pulling me tighter. I responded in kind, momentarily forgetting the other girl until I felt her hands tugging my shirt over my head.

"Keep kissing her while I undress you, babe."

Of course it was my wife. The little vixen had ruined my plans, but I liked hers better, so I was willing to let it go. As if I ever had a choice.

Kendra had not let up her ferocity, and as soon as my shirt was off she rubbed her breasts over my bare chest, and after my pants fell she melded her body to mine, rubbing her moist skin all over the front of my body. Tori, after neatly folding my clothes by the door, did the same to my back, reaching around and fondling the side of Kendra's breasts. I was overwhelmed by the sensation of so much female in such close proximity, and my cock probably grew an inch longer than it ever had in its existence as I felt two pairs of perfect tits slide and press themselves into my body.

Tori slid one of her hands down and languidly began stroking my throbbing cock. "Welcome to our little party, my darling. We've been looking forward to your arrival, but you're early and it's not your turn yet. Why don't you sit down and watch for awhile?"

I mumbled incoherently into Kendra's mouth, not really hearing her, but the words took meaning when Tori slid around my side and began focusing on Kendra. I could feel Tori's face close to mine, and I opened the closer eye to see my wife tonguing Kendra's ear. Kendra moaned into my mouth, then broke off our kiss to transfer to Tori. I watched, fascinated, as these two sexy Aphrodites aggressively kissed mere inches from my face, intertwining their tongues and switching their heads one way, then the other in an erotic competition for Sapphic dominance.

Without thinking about it I began grinding my pelvis into Kendra's hips, which brought a smile to her face as she opened her eyes and briefly looked back at me. "Down, boy," she said with a wicked lopsided grin. She pulled away from me and took Tori by the hand, leading her back to their bench. "Take a seat, Captain, while I take your wife."

I floated more than walked over to the bench along the wall, positioning a towel for back support and settling in for the performance.

The girls were straddling the bench but still standing, once again locked in a kiss. Tori's fingers were drifting up and down Kendra's ribs while Kendra was tracing designs on Tori's belly. I was surprised to notice Tori was still wearing her bikini; I could have sworn they were naked as they rubbed across my back. No matter; the black material added mystery to the setting. What would Kendra do once it was out of the way? I was dying to find out.

On the next upstroke Tori's fingers glided inward, s-l-o-w-l-y dragging themselves along the top of Kendra's toned stomach until it almost looked like she was palming Kendra's breasts. Tori paused, feeling the other girl's breathing heighten in anticipation, before continuing her delicate tracing up the underside of Kendra's perky breasts to the nipples. Kendra flinched slightly, then renewed her kissing with more fervor and a smile as Tori fondled her tits.

Watching your wife kiss and touch another beautiful woman is something I would recommend to all, voyeurs and non-voyeurs alike. The eroticism of that moment, seeing my raven-haired wife cupping and toying with Kendra's more-than-a-handful C-cups while kissing her and tonguing the side of her neck, was seared into my memory and has since been a source of inspiration for me in sex, in writing, in loving my wife. While there was much more to that afternoon, the vision of Tori's dexterous attention and oral ministration to Kendra, not even pushing an "R"-rating, carried the most impact to my heart and psyche. I could never possibly love a woman like I loved my wife.

The rush of the moment (or perhaps the heat) left me somewhat lightheaded, and I took my cock in hand to bring myself back around. Kendra helped immensely by dropping a hand between my wife's legs, and while I couldn't directly see what she was doing, the way Tori began squirming dispelled any uncertainty.

"I think it's about time I saw your body...fully," Kendra said. Tori answered by reaching behind herself and unsnapping her bikini top, shrugging out of it and leaning back slightly on her hands and pushing her chest up to give Kendra unhindered access to my favorite breasts in the world. Kendra wasted no time and began licking and sucking first one, then the other. Her hand continued to work between Tori's legs, and my wife's body glistened as she swiveled her hips and licked her lips, watching Kendra go to work.

Without removing her mouth or hand, Kendra gently stood and leaned forward, forcing Tori onto her back. Still standing, she slid her mouth down Tori's belly, eliciting a giggle when she paused to swirl her tongue around Tori's bellybutton ring, finally bringing her tongue to a stop at the hemline of the swimsuit bottoms. I watched as Kendra rocked her hips, slowly brushing her nipples up and down my wife's tanned thighs, still licking her waist teasingly and looking up at her face. Tori was almost panting now in the heat and in her lust, and without looking down, breathed, "Do it."

Kendra smiled and began tugging the bottoms. Tori lifted her hips and off they went. Kendra took a moment to settle herself down on the bench, adjusting a towel beneath her and hooking her arms around Tori's legs and reaching up to continue teasing her nipples. I repositioned for a better view; unlike the fingering, this was not something I wanted to imagine rather than see.

"Do it," my wife said again, pleadingly, and after another moment of hesitation when she looked over at me, Kendra obliged. She started with a slow, full-tongue lap from bottom to top, and even in the sauna's heat my wife shivered. Kendra did it again, then again, and Tori began moaning before Kendra brought her mouth down around her clit. Tori gasped, then seemed to melt into the bench as the red-haired succubus between her legs flicked and coaxed her clit into full stimulation. Tori moaned louder, and Kendra brought down her hand to join her mouth. Normally Tori needs to be warmed up with one finger, but in her current state and with the moistness of the sauna Kendra didn't even bother and worked her middle and ring finger into Tori's canal, quickly pushing in to the last knuckle. She began working her fingers in and out, and I was rather amazed Tori didn't fall off the bench given how much her body writhed in response to Kendra's manipulations.

I decided it was about damn time I got involved and made my way behind Kendra. I placed my hand on her elevated backside, running my palm down one tight butt cheek then up the other.

Kendra clucked and looked back at me. "Not so fast, big boy. You'll get your chance with me soon enough; right now, I want to watch you fuck your wife." With that, she unstraddled the bench and faced me. Reaching down, she stroked my cock a few times, then winked at me and stepped back against the wall.

"I want to watch you have sex before you do it with me," she said and started sliding a finger up and down her slit.

I looked back at Tori, who was also fingering herself. "I want the opposite," she smiled, "I want you to fuck me, then I want to see you with Kendra."

I shrugged and grinned; I wanted them both, and could really care less about the order.

As ever, the fact that someone was watching me with Tori heightened every sensation. I was feeling her mouth on my cock, but at the same time almost seeing from across the room her mouth move up and down the shaft. Every detail of her face and her body--the stray hairs falling between her eyes, the way her nipples hardened when I pinched them, the delicate pose of her hand as it played with her clit--was brightened like everything had dimmed and her glowing body was the only source of illumination in the room. The narcissist in me wanted to perform for this audience, but more than that I wanted Kendra to see my wife as a supreme sexual vessel--just like I do.

I backed away from her mouth and took Kendra's former position astride the bench. Tori was already softly moaning, and I lined up on her visibly wet snatch. With twenty minutes of foreplay that I was present for and who knows how much before that, it much less pressure than usual to slide myself in to the hilt on the first push. Tori grunted and convulsed, moaning deeply. "Ohhhh....fuck me, Damon, please."

I bared my teeth as I ground my hips into her. Obviously I needed this as much as she did, but I was determined to keep the upper hand. Being outnumbered, it was really for my own safety that I keep the initiative.

"You got it, babe. Hang on."

I reached under her knees, propping her legs up over my shoulders. Once situated, I began thrusting long and slow, pulling out almost to the head before slowly pushing in so deeply my pubic bone ground against my wife's clit. Tori's head rolled to the side as she alternated between moans and grunts of pleasure. I had a predatory smile on my face, an open-mouthed grin with furrowed brow as I focused on my wife's pleasure, hunting for her orgasm with enthusiasm and relentless thoroughness. I had control, I was doing the fucking, but my wife's sexual release was all I wanted, and I bore down on it mercilessly. I picked up my rhythm and added a resonance to my breathing, knowing that the rare aural indication of my excitement would add to Tori's arousal.

"Oh, deeper, harder...ohmiGOD! Right there!"

I began dropping my hips on the inward thrust to drive the head of my cock into her G-spot, and was rewarded with almost 5 seconds of paralysis, where Tori couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't find any way to react to the sensations running through her body. I quickly dropped one of her legs to the side and stepped over it, pushing the other leg toward her chest as I leaned over her body. With my new position I could drive into her without resistance from her legs.

Before taking advantage of this, however, I changed pace by pulling almost all the way out and started lightly moving only an inch or so back and forth, giving her body a chance to recover from my initial efforts. Teasing her like this reset her libido, calming down the nerves and building anticipation. I knew she was ready for more when her eyes opened and her hand drifted down to her clit.

I took my cue and began driving into her body hard enough to move her steadily up the bench. The suddenness of my phallic assault had a cataclysmic effect on Tori: her hand began frigging her clit with abandon as her face winced into the deceiving expression of extreme pain/overwhelming pleasure and her voice jumped twenty decibels, losing all cohesion with words but bursting with obvious meaning--I had found what I was looking for.

I quickly reached up and pinched one of her nipples, and Tori responded by arching her back and pinching the other. Her body glistened with sweat, and the fluid from her orgasm practically flowed over my cock as it pistoned into her. Tori shuddered once, twice, three times, then went limp, gasping for air.

I slowed to a stop and released her other leg, which slowly fell to the side. I took over gently rubbing Tori's other nipple and smiled fondly down at my wife. One down, one to go.

I looked over at Kendra, who was panting heavily and staring at my wife with unbridled lust. She quickly walked over to her and fiercely kissed her, taking advantage of Tori's exhaustion to French kiss her with increasing frenzy. She finished by planting a massive hickey on my wife's collarbone, then looked up at me.

"That was crazy. You looked so...angry?...but not really; just so--I don't know, intense, I guess? Focused? Whatever it was, it was sexy as hell. You'd better do that to me, but not in here...I am WAY too hot. Help me with this one, I know where to go."

"I'll get her, lead the way." I picked up Tori's limp body in my arms and followed Kendra's naked and wonderful backside out of the sauna.

The cool air of the hallway felt amazing, and served to bring Tori back to life.

"So, how was that for you? Was it okay?" I asked with exaggerated curiosity.

"Mmmm, I think you know. Did you finish?"

"No, that was all about you. Kendra is all about me."

She smiled as she snuggled against me. "Give it to her. Hard. She'll like it." She looked up at me with a sultry grin. "I will, too."

What little blood had left my cock in the interim roared back in and I picked up my pace. Tori giggled as I smiled and pinched her ass.

Kendra stopped in front of a door and smiled back at us. "In here, you two."

She had chosen well: this was the Yoga room, and came replete with mats and a padded floor. This whole room was designed for acrobatic sex.

Kendra was already kneeling in the middle of the room, looking at me expectantly. "I believe that's for me," she said, pointing at the part of my body pointing back at her.

I put Tori down and strode assertively toward Kendra. "It is," I pointed at her mouth, "Open up."

I walked up to her, cock in hand, and grabbed the back of her head. With barely a pause I guided my dick into her willing mouth and began pushing in and out. Kendra responded enthusiastically, humming and licking and bringing her hands up to help. On the third stroke she deep throated me and started licking my balls.

I moaned. I wouldn't be able to keep this up for long if she kept doing that. I pulled out to regain control.

Kendra smacked her lips and looked up at me. "Fuck my face."

I blinked as several thoughts ran through my head. Tori and I rarely did anything rough, and I never found pleasure in watching rough blowjob porn, but seeing the fire in her eyes and understanding that this was for her, not me, made all the difference in the world. My focus returned, but this time without the smile. I wrapped her hair around my hand and cupped it behind her ear, placing my other hand on top of her head. Kendra saw the change come over me and her breathing quickened as I looked down at her.

"Open your mouth."

Her jaw dropped instantly and I drove home without hesitation. I worked the head of my cock against one cheek, then the other, turning her head back and forth as I explored the room. Finally I pushed all the way in and held her there.

"Are you ready?"

She barely nodded and a moan escaped from deep in her throat.

"No teeth," I warned, and clenched my fist around her hair for emphasis.

She nodded again, and I promptly began working in and out of her mouth. Facefucking was totally new to me, but with my wife's suggestion to be rough coupled with Kendra's request removed any second-guessing from my actions. A primal and selfish sexual drive took over; Kendra was indeed going to be all about me.

But it was still my goal to make her orgasm first. I looked down and saw her hands had fallen by her side. "Rub your clit and pinch your nipples. I'm not doing all the work, here."

Kendra quickly complied, and her moaning became constant if regularly interrupted.

"So it turns you on to be fucked in the mouth? Is that it? To be used for my pleasure?"

All I got in return was a muffled "Mmhmm," so I popped my cock out of her mouth and asked her again.

"Do you like to be used?" I asked in a clear tone, almost patronizingly.

She looked up at me and nodded. "I do...think you can handle that?"

I lightly slapped her face and plugged her mouth again. "Yeah, I think so."

I started a rhythm of pushing and pulling, holding myself deep in her mouth for a couple seconds, and soon my tool was liberally coated in saliva, as was her chin. Watching it drip off her chin onto her chest was really turning me on; this girl was clearly into being dirty. I pulled out of her mouth and rubbed my slimy cock over her face. She half-heartedly attempted to get it back in her mouth, moaning the whole time. I pushed my cock up to her forehead, forcing my balls into her mouth. She sucked and licked them with gusto, lathering them as she had done with my dick. The sensation of her tongue sliding around my sac coupled with the sensitive underside of my dick rubbing up and down her face was incredible; to keep control I pushed her back onto the mat, forcing her down mostly with pressure from my groin as I straddled her and followed her down to my knees.

I slowly kneewalked back, sliding my groin down her torso, adding more spit to her cleavage and stomach. I leaned down and kissed her, licking and sharing a bit of the mess on her face. I could feel my cock throbbing on her stomach in arousal.

"Push your tits together," I whispered forcefully.

She released her clit and did as she was told. I moved forward, resting my package between her lovely C-cups. Still holding her ponytail, I forced her head toward her chest as I started titty-fucking her. She opened her mouth willingly, taking in the head and swirling her tongue along the sensitive underside. Suddenly her hips bucked and she grunted. I turned to see Tori beside me, enraptured with the sight of my cock sliding in between another girl's breasts. I saw the muscles in her shoulder working, and I turned and traced her arm all the way to Kendra's pussy. I immediately pulled Kendra's mouth off of my dick so I could process my wife fingering this girl.

raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers