Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers

Tori came out of her trance and looked up at me with a blank but flushed expression on her face. Without a word, she leaned forward and began licking up and down my shaft. After re-coating the shaft, I placed it back in Kendra's Valley. Tori then switched to Kendra's nipples, not missing the opportunity to lick my balls as they came close enough.

My powers of endurance were rapidly deteriorating, and I wanted to fuck this girl. Abruptly I stood and stepped back, pushing Kendra's hips to the side so I could slap her ass, hard. "Spread your legs, it's time to finish you off." Her knees spread and her legs wrapped around my abdomen as I lined myself up. Emphasizing my control, I reached down and firmly gripped her shoulder as I knelt down, assuming a three-point stance over the writhing girl. I placed my cock between her pussy lips and looked up at Tori. She had moved up to Kendra's head and was gently kissing her face and stroking her hair. She was already looking at me when I made eye contact with her.

"Do it, Damon," she said in a smoky voice.

I forcefully pulled Kendra down onto my cock as I thrust forward, driving all the way up to my pelvic bone. Kendra screamed, a little in pain but mostly in pleasure, and I began grinding against her clit like I had done with Tori, but much more forcefully this time. Her scream slackened to a high-pitched keening, and I pulled back a few inches before ramming home again. She squealed, so I did it again. And again. And again. Each time the breath was driven from her lungs and her body thrashed.

Tori watched wide-eyed as I drove in and out, the flush on her face growing darker with each thrust. Unable to take it anymore, she stood and straddling Kendra's head. Without saying a word she lowered herself to the manic girl's mouth, grinding her pussy on Kendra's face. Tori's eyes were half-lidded, exaggerating her Asian heritage, and her beautiful dark hair fell across her shoulders down to her breasts. I paused hilt-deep, admiring my wife's breathtaking beauty for a moment before I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth. I sucked and licked for a moment before one of her hands came to my face, drawing me up to hers. I lightly bit the nipple before lifting my head and kissing my wife. She attacked me with her tongue, not always getting it in my mouth in her urgency. Her breath came in short gasps as the dirty slut beneath us enthusiastically lathered her snatch.

"I love you so much, baby," she said. Then she pushed me away and reached down to pinch Kenda's nipples. "Now fuck her."

I repositioned, letting go of Kendra's shoulder and locking her knees to my side with my elbows, gripping her thighs and straightening my back for support. It was time to finish.

My only warning to Kendra was a deep breath before I began a series of rapid, powerful thrusts into her defenseless pussy. Pushing with the balls of my feet and arching my back for leverage I used my upper body to pull Kendra's hips to mine. My wife stared, mesmerized by my focus and athletic aggression as I fucked another girl in front of her. I looked at Tori and watched a spasm start in her lower abdomen and spread to the rest of her body. Her eyes clenched shut and her jaw dropped as the orgasm took hold; I looked down and watched her pinch Kendra's nipples. That must have been the final stimulus for Kendra, who started bucking underneath us and screaming into my wife's pussy.

Tori quickly dismounted and placed her mouth over Kendra's nipple. Meanwhile, Kendra's rapidly clenching tunnel finally pushed me over the edge, and at the last moment I pulled out and unloaded a half-dozen thick streams of spunk on Kendra's stomach and tits and even a few strands on the side of Tori's sweaty face. I stroked myself down from the precipice and watched Tori start to lick my offering off of Kendra's chest. I could see the teeth marks she had made ringing Kendra's nipple.

With her mouth full, Tori hovered over Kendra's face and slowly began dribbling my sperm into the other girl's mouth. Kendra greedily licked it, then reached up and pulled my wife into a very sloppy kiss. I looked the two of them over. Tori was glistening, both from sweat and from post-orgasmic sheen, with streaks of sperm and saliva smearing her face. Kendra was a mess. There were teeth marks, pinch marks, and other signs of abusive physical exertion all over her body. Her hair had mostly fallen out of the ponytail and splayed behind her on the mat, curled in the humidity and sweat of our bodies, and her face, breasts, and stomach were coated in saliva, spunk, and pussy juice. Her abdomen was still clenching from the orgasm, and she was clearly enjoying the offering of jizz my wife had brought her.

"So is that what you had in mind?" I asked with a self-satisfied smirk.

"Mmmm, that was incredible...you two are amazing!"

"Yes she is," I said as I tenderly palmed my wife's sculpted backside before adding a gentle swat.

My wife was still kissing and fussing about Kendra's face, but smiled and shook her butt. "So are you, my love." She stood and faced me, looking glorious and perfect. I loved this woman with all my heart, and kissed her passionately when she leaned over me.

She broke it off and stood, smiling down at me. "I think I'm going to take a shower, now...would you two care to join me?"

raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers