All Comments on 'Disturbed Sleep'

by jade_blossom

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I need a dream like that

I've been alone too long, I would love to have a dream like that; better I would love if my sister had that dream and came in and awoke me to thank me for that great dream by ...

pjwolfpjwolfabout 17 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic First Story for you

That was very well written and extremely HOT! I will be waiting and watching for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not just medium but well done

Great for a 1st time. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great dream

About 5 years ago I started having really hot dreams about my sister. These days we kiss and recently progressed to mutual masturbation. Hope this hot sister moves things on too!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wishing

I enjoyed your story, and it brought back many memories.I am counting on you to continue your saga. thank you for sharing.

master_dillonmaster_dillonabout 17 years ago
Great start

of a great love story. Please continue with it. I think it's HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You need. . .

. . . an editor. Significant errors in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Such a short thing

buddy!! So short text could not be considered as a good story. Put some expressions, atmosphere ,shyness and a little fear.. these ingredients would definitely spice up your story and worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great!

great story it got me real excited and hot!!

BigDaddyGeoffBigDaddyGeoffabout 17 years ago
good shit.

My dick started to twitch. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story

I think that you did a good job. If you write another, it would be great if you made it a little longer and added dialog to it. Hope to see more stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done!

Several people have submitted comments suggesting your story needs to be longer, additional atmosphere, etc. My thought is that it works very well in its present form. Your story, told from the perspective of the younger sister, simply (but oh so effectively) tells us what the sister is experiencing. I doubt that the sister would be aware of much besides her sensations in those circumstances. In any event, I greatly enjoyed your story and I hope you will continue to submit your work to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wish

I wish that would happen to me. It would be a dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I've been alone too long, I would love to have a dream like that; better I would love if my sister had that dream and came in and awoke me to thank me for that great dream by ...

That's one reader's comment on this excellent story. (It's a pity the talented author's left us long ago.) Other boys chime in on what they'd love to do to their sweet sis and have her do to them. All perfectly natural and normal. Brothers and sisters have been messing around since time began; now with the internet and our much more sexually liberated society, there's no doubt that countless big brothers have been having a party up their cute baby sister's cute little cunt. How many? Who knows? They don't blab about it, but it happens lots and lots more often than a worried society and scared parents care to know. My guess is some few hundreds of thousands, but probably many more. For one thing, it's so damn convenient, especially if the siblings live under the same roof. For another, they live in close quarters, so it's inevitable that each catches exciting glimpses of what the other has between their legs that's "different." The first pretty little twat a boy is apt to see is his own sister's twat, just like the first meaty cock hanging down over a pair of balls a girl's apt to see is her own brother's cock. They fool around, the boy gets hard, it's the first hard on that sis's ever seen, she gets wet, and bingo! big brother sticks his hard on up his sister's warm wet slit. It's the first fuck of his life, of hers too, and when he blows his brotherly balls up inside his sister, she cums like mad. So they do it over and over again. They love each other more than ever, and mom and dad and mom are so pleased at how well their kids get along together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
brilliant

An amazing job. Love to see more like this from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep it up

You've done good. I came when she came like it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
perfect

A very good first story. More!

sswillowsswillowover 5 years ago
Keep writing

Maybe it wasn't a dream?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After that what happened ur bro suck ur boobs everyday?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have been better had he given you a good TF and then put it in you while focusing on your boobs while on the go

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous