Do it! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,436 Followers

I was surprised to find myself aroused just sitting here looking at the three of them as they hung there, worming, wiggling and squirming about, though as yet Bella merely stood there watching them do so.

The third woman was hung upside down, her long black hair in fact touching the ground. Her feet also spread from the beam above her securing her ankles, hands behind her back, her breasts also criss-crossed with rope, and though not nearly as big as the second woman's, big enough that they too looked like balloons about to pop. She had one more interesting device however, which appeared to be a rather long, very thick dildo currently occupying her pussy as she hung there upside down.

"You may begin," Came Ted's voice, though as yet he himself remained unseen, still standing back in the shadows perhaps as there did appear to be another curtained alcove off to one side. Bella moved towards the middle, suspended as she was, easily turning her in a circle so that her exposed backside now faced towards the audience. She stood caressing the woman with the whip, allowing it to draw down her back towards her ass, though upon reaching it, she struck, struck again, and then again. Almost immediately the red blush of skin bloomed on each of her ass cheeks as Bella calmly strolled over to the woman hanging upside down. She too was then spun, the same process repeated on her.

Next to me, the older masked man and woman sat, opening their robes now, his prick hard and swollen, several leather bands adorning it, wrapped tightly over and around his shaft, down across his balls, the head deep-purple, filled with blood as his companion now reached over and surprised me by almost fully slapping it. He moaned, groaning pleasurably as she did that.

By now Bella had moved over to the first girl still hanging suspended horizontally. She allowed the caress of her whip to flow off one side of her back before cracking it upon her. The feelers extending out, wrapping around, stinging the tips of her breasts. She moved, ducking under, standing on the other side, repeating the caress, followed by another strike of the whip now stinging the other one. The young woman moaned, struggling even more as Bella moved down along the side, the process again repeated this time over the right side cheek of her ass. Ducking under again, hitting the left.

I heard again the same sound beside me, though not looking this time, movement clear enough as to what was happening as the older man's female companion repeatedly struck his exposed prick with every crack of the whip on stage. Other's too now, all around, opening their robes, caressing, slapping or pinching one another in some way so as it share in the agony and ecstasy occurring on stage.

To my left I had been seated next to a slightly older middle-aged woman of some means. Earlier I had seen her adorned with many very precious jewels on her person. I noticed now as she undid her robe, diamond studs, piercing her thick fat nipples, pendulous looking breasts sitting heavy against her chest. To my surprise, moments after doing that, Deidra appeared behind her, reaching over as I sat watching her do so. She then grabbed, lifting the woman's breasts pinching each side of the piercings as she did, raising the woman's heavy breasts off her chest, holding them there. Her nipples straining with the effort, and Deidra too finding it now difficult to continue holding them as they were, yet she did as the woman groaned pleasurably, hand now down between her legs before Deidra finally let go once again disappearing some place behind me.

**

Returning my attention back towards the stage, Bella now stood, her hand on the dildo inside the third girl's pussy. She moved it in and then out once or twice, removing it. Upon doing so, likewise running and then striking a much smaller, stiffer looking cane against the woman's puffy, swollen looking lips before plunging the device in once again. She repeated the process several times, and then tapped each of her breasts equally, rapidly. I soon saw what appeared to be red welts raising up off each breast, another spin, a continued assault on her ass again, as she made her way back over to the woman in the middle.

Back and forth between all three women, Bella teased, struck and at times caressed the three of them softly, almost teasingly as she did so. The couple sitting next to me obviously aroused beyond measure, the man standing, his prick about as hard and as firm as I had ever seen, as he cried out pleading to be struck. As though on cue, Deidra once again appearing out of nowhere. I noticed she now held some sort of paddle, approaching the man, as he'd stood almost whimpering with lust, need and desire.

"Bend over...grab your ankles!" she commanded, which he immediately did. "You...on your knees next to him!" She likewise directed his female companion. I watched taking note of the fact that she didn't even hesitate, doing so at once. "Hold his prick, but don't you dare do anything more than that!" She instructed using a tone of voice I had never heard Deidra use before. Now kneeling beside her companion, she latched onto his hard cock, holding it. "When I spank is ass...you pull on it and then let go," she instructed. "And then grab it again, doing the same thing every time I hit him, understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes...Mistress Deidra!" The woman responded getting a small disapproving look from her even after hearing that.

"And you," she now said pointing to the woman sitting beside me whose breasts she had pinched and pulled only a short time ago. "You get behind her, and every time I strike him, you slap her ass, as hard as you can with your hand...got it?"

"Yes Mistress!" She responded immediately, likewise getting up and out of her chair, now kneeling on the floor behind the other woman.

On stage, Bella continued whipping, sometimes teasing, or even merely looking on as she continued to walk back and forth between the three women. At times she gave them encouragement for their responses, other times chastising them just as quickly for not responding enough, or even too little. And so much going on all at once, that it was hard to focus on any one thing. My mind a whirlwind as I looked all about me, on stage, the floor and even behind me now as the others who had entered seating themselves there, now openly fondled, though more appropriately however, abused one another with hands, feet, or small paddles they'd been given.

In a way I felt odd, just watching, not actually being involved with anything myself except to sit there and ask myself the question, "Could I?"

The man with the mask below me finally began crying out, asking for permission to release. Twice Deidra denied him, seeing the pained expression on his face. His wife dutifully holding onto this cock, pulling it forcefully, though not stroking it, letting go each time with the smack of the paddle on his ass, which now burned a fiery red.

"Please mistress! Please!" He begged once again. It was obvious to me at least, if Deidra didn't give her permission soon, he would no doubt climax anyway. His prick already a deeper purple than I thought was possible, the head seemingly swollen to at least twice its normal size.

"Are you ready for it?" Deidra then asked the woman who'd been yanking, holding, and gripping the poor man's cock.

"Yes Mistress!" She cried out, her own ass rosy-red from the spanking she'd been given by the older woman who'd been previously sitting next to me.

"And are you Mavis?" Deidra asked...surprising her perhaps, though her eyes suddenly grew wide with excitement and anticipation.

"You mean..."

"Yes, take this," she said handing over what I now realized was a life-like looking phallus attached to a belt. Like an excited child on her birthday, Mavis as I now knew her name to be, jumped up, shrugging off her robe entirely, now naked, large pendulous breasts swaying to and fro as she moved. She quickly dawned the belt with the attached thick-veined looking cock and knelt down behind the man. She looked at Deidra questioningly for a moment however.

"He'll get nothing but your own spit," she informed the woman, who nodded her head in understanding. She indeed did that then, spitting on the man's ass, as he in turn looked somewhat relieved as she continued to do so.

"That's enough!" Deidra commanded. "Now...fuck him, let him finally have his pleasure!"

Mavis began easing the thick looking cock into the man's ass, while below him, his wife or partner drew the man's prick deeply inside his mouth, though did nothing more than that, once again merely holding it inside.

"Don't you dare suck it!" Deidra told her menacingly. "If she does", Deidra then added looking towards me, surprising me to some extent when she did. "You are to push her away, and then press his balls so he can't."

I knew what she meant and was asking, though the man now whimpered once again as Mavis finally managed to get the head of the prick inside him. "Don't suck it Beverly please...please don't suck it...let her make me cum!" He again pleaded. It was evident, interestingly so...that even now Beverly looked undecided as to whether she would...or wouldn't.

He again groaned, more and more of the cock finally managing to make its way inside his ass, Beverly for the moment at least, merely holding onto it with her mouth and nothing else, though I watched carefully for any signs that she was doing anything other than that. So far...so good, though I actually found myself waiting, prepared to jump at a moment's notice, without hesitation if Deidra were to ask me to do so.

"Go ahead you sniveling piece of shit...shoot your filthy fucking cum juice in your wife's mouth, fill her up with it while you kneel there like a dog, getting fucked by a woman!" Deidra stated, obviously humiliating the man with her tone of voice, though by the look on his pleasured face, he was obviously enjoying it.

Suddenly he was groaning, bucking, his face contorting in obvious climatic bliss, unintelligible sounds, words now being spat by him as he thrust his prick into his partner's mouth, literally fucking it, rather than she sucking him as he came over and over again. So much so that Beverly could in no way contain it all, his spunk suddenly drooling out the sides of her mouth.

"Is that what I fucking think it is?" Deidra suddenly exclaimed as though astonished to be seeing it. "Get up you stupid fucking cunt!" Deidra told her, "and don't you dare swallow...spit, or drool any more than you already have either!" In a flash, Beverly was standing there beside Deidra with her cheeks bulging out.

"Alright...you Mavis, on your back!" Mavis now pulled out of the man's ass, much to his chagrin, as it was very obvious at this point, he was still enjoying the fucking he was being given, even though his prick for the moment at least no longer appeared to be emptying itself. Removing the dildo she'd been using, she now lay there, spreading herself as though having done this before, knowing what to expect, though I certainly didn't. "Now...you may spit it," Deidra declared standing there watching Beverly as she carefully stood, her mouth poised directly over Mavis who now opened her legs even more obscenely than they already were.

"No wonder she couldn't hold it all!" I thought to myself as she opened her mouth, and the faucet of spunk suddenly began spilling out. If I'd thought Robert's load large...it was nothing in comparison to amount of semen she'd been trying to hold inside her mouth. It now literally poured out, falling below to land on the older woman's wantonly displayed cunt. She lay giggling, almost mad with desire and excitement as it did, her fingers spreading her lips, trying better to direct it as it splashed against her.

Beverly continued to spit, now adding her own spittle to the remaining mixture inside her mouth trying the best way that she could to cleanse herself of every last drop. Once she had, she stepped back, opening her mouth showing it to Deidra that it was cleared. The man below her finally moving towards Mavis, but almost shockingly, Deidra moved even more quickly, her foot suddenly coming down pressing him to the floor.

"No!" She warned. "Neither of you have done well in my eyes tonight," she told them both, seeing the disappointed look in the man's eyes, and the equally disgusted look in his partners. "You will do it instead," Deidra said looking at Beverly. "Next time perhaps...you will learn to hold it all in!"

"No! Please Mistress, I beg of you! You know I don't...don't..."

"Enjoy eating pussy? Eating Cunt?" Deidra laughed. "Yes...I know, but I don't fucking care either!" She informed her. "Perhaps next time, you will do what you've been told to do. Now...get down there and clean her up!"

I was so engrossed in the spectacle taking place in front of me there on the floor, that I hadn't even realized that Ted...Master, had come out onto the stage. Glancing up, realizing it, I saw him looking at Deidra who in turn looked back towards him getting a small nod of approval for what had just happened. Beverly, dutifully with her face planted between Mavis's legs, licking up all that spunk she'd just finished spitting onto the woman's widespread pussy.

"Come here Phil," Bella said pointing at the other gentleman who'd been sitting behind me. "Now you may add yours to the mix," she said pointing at Mavis still lying on the floor. I heard a small whimper come from Beverly, though she didn't raise up even an inch as he soon after joined them, now kneeling down, working his own cock pointing it towards the two of them. In seconds, he began to jettison his own thick creamy sperm against Mavis's pussy as Beverly was forced to continued licking and cleaning her up, which she did.

When it was done, calmly almost too softly, Bella then told everyone to retake their seats. At once, everyone who hadn't been, which was pretty much only myself, scrambled back to once again sit down. Bella waited until it was totally silent before looking over towards Ted who stood still patiently waiting. When he was satisfied that all was indeed quiet and settled again, he reached up undoing the collar on the red floor length cape he'd been wearing, which had likewise up until now at least, completely covered and encircled him. I found myself holding my breath as it opened, not at all sure what to expect as it did.

Ted too was dressed in what appeared to be a skin tight molding of some sort, which I only then realized, was a beautiful white leather that seemed to adhere to every square inch of his skin from the neck down. The one place it didn't, and the one place that now caught my eye along with everyone else's who now sat obediently, and quietly watching him, was the single opening between his legs.

Master's cock was enormously hard, far more so than I had seen it before. Jutting out between the small circular opening in his tight white leather pants, it looked almost menacing in a way. Yet I found I couldn't take my eyes off of it, daring to glance up and away for a moment, catching his look as he gazed back towards me. I immediately lowered my eyes again, though I'm not sure why I did, though I focused once more on his enormously hard cock in doing that.

"Well, which of the three has been the most pleasing this evening?" He then asked speaking at Bella and Deidra. "Which shall we thus reward tonight for their participation, or...has none indeed earned that reward tonight?" He then added as the three Attendings continued to hang, each one murmuring hopefully through the gags still covering their mouths.

He then walked by the first woman, swinging her slightly, examining the red welts and marks left on her skin, gingerly running a finger tip over her as he did, causing her to wince, still struggling against the bindings which held her.

"You maybe?" he teased walking past, and then on to the next one, likewise surveying her, letting his hands run up and down her thighs as she hung there suspended, upside down. "Or this one?" He then turned looking towards the rest of us sitting there, wondering ourselves now, which one he would pick, and for me at least, wondering what he'd do when he had.

He returned to the Attending hanging upside down. "You!" he formalized. "Will receive reward this evening."

Bella immediately went over and began releasing the first woman from her bindings as Deidra did the same to the other woman. When they were both finally released, working circulation back into their hands again, they now knelt on the stage in front of where Ted stood, expectantly, anxiously...paying obvious homage to him as their hands came up to caress him, though neither one dared touch his turgid, stiff looking member.

"Sorry...not tonight," he bade the two of them, essentially dismissing them both. And though there was obvious disappointment showing in their eyes, they soon exited the stage behind the curtain, disappearing. Only the woman who'd been chosen remained, still hanging upside down with Bella and Deidra standing off to either side. Though I noticed as they did, they both wore curious expressions on their faces. Obviously, whatever was going on, wasn't exactly normal, or a part of the routine, for whatever reason.

Once again, he looked directly at me however and then spoke. "Maringa, if you would please..." he then said his hand coming around in a slow sweeping arch, from me to the stage where it now pointed specifically at a spot beside him. I stood at once, leaving my robe behind me, walking purposely, and unashamedly towards the stage though careful to avert my eyes not looking into his directly as I did so.

"Bella? You may remove her gag and blindfold so that the Attending can more fully appreciate and receive her reward. As for the rest of you? Deidra will now see you out, thank you all for coming here this evening," he said dismissively. And with that, everyone else save for myself began filing out, swiftly following Deidra through the door.

**

With the Attending still hanging there upside down, Ted continued on with his more formalized way of speaking, letting me know as he did, that though the other 'guests' had departed, that in no way meant we were done here, or that anyone could relax. I stood patiently waiting, wondering...as did Bella until minutes later Deidra returned having escorted the re-blindfolded guests back into the main house.

He then spoke to the two of them, though I know his words were also meant for the Attending more than anything.

"You will have a reward day tomorrow, you may order whatever you'd like to eat from the kitchen, you will have the use of the reward suite tomorrow night, and may have anyone of your choosing amongst the other Attendings, or Novices join you if you'd like. And of course in addition to that, you may also now have my reward."

"Maringa?" He now said turning back towards me. "You may now stroke my cock," he informed me. "When I begin to squirt...you may aim it, put it...spray it, wherever it is that she asks you to do. When I am finished, the three of you will then lay her down, massage in my cream into her skin until it has been entirely absorbed. After that, she is free to rejoin her sister's and decide which among...all of them...or you," he suddenly added obviously surprising both Bella and Deidra in his statement, not to mention the Attending herself as her eyes opened wide upon hearing that. "As to which one, she would like spending her reward day with."

I had tentatively reached over, wrapping my hand around his hard, swollen, very angry looking cock and began playing with it. Almost immediately I saw a drop of Master's pre-lubrication bubble forth from the tip of his prick.

"First one's mine," Bella said claiming it, and then knelt down her tongue immediately coming up to swirl around the end of his cock as I continued to kneel there next to her, holding it for her as she did that.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,436 Followers