Do it! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I claim the second," Deidra then informed me, exchanging places with Bella, once again me squeezing his prick, working it until yet again another droplet of his fluid emerged. This one she too lapped up, tickling his cock head with her tongue, savoring it for a few lingering moments before once again standing up, rejoining Bella, each of which now stood on either side of the hanging Attending.

"You may as well," he said looking at me. "If you'd like," he then added. I squeezed him again, not at all surprised when another droplet of his clear pearly fluid oozed from the tip. I stabbed it with the tip of my tongue, running that over and around the bulbous head of his aroused prick for a moment, though doing so not any longer than I'd seen either Bella or Deidra doing before sitting back again on my haunches. "Now...you may reward her," he told me.

He led me over to where she continued to hang, though at least now she could see and speak freely while doing so. Bella and Deidra both, now softly in fact, caressing her, running their hands over and around her tender exposed flesh, as though wakening it to further touch, further sensitivity, which I could very well see was the case as the young woman moaned, groaning contentedly as they did so.

"Where?" He said simply.

She answered immediately, "On my tits, my cunt...especially my ass!" she half pleaded. And then suddenly he began to squirt as I did my level best to aim his spurting where she'd directed, Bella and Deidra both slowly turning her as she hung there, ensuring that each ribbon of Master's nectar found it's mark, splashing against her liberally, fully, and copiously until I had managed to work out every last droplet that I could. Only then did Bella once again lay claim to Master's cock.

"I will finish the draining," she informed us both, replacing my hand with her own, once again kneeling as I now stood looking over, watching just as Deidra was doing, smiling at me approvingly as she did so.

She remained doing that for a considerable length of time until Master had decided it was long enough. "You may now see to her," he told all three of us. "And I will see the three of you at Brunch tomorrow morning." With that, Master cloaked himself once again, and then disappeared back behind the curtains as Deidra, Bella and I began undoing the last of the bindings securing the Attending still with us.

And just as he'd asked, we then lay her down there on the floor and began massaging in the remnants of his sticky seed, rubbing it into her exposed tender flesh until it had indeed finally and totally been absorbed into her skin. Deidra then helped the young woman slip back into a fresh robe, which was waiting for her.

"You may go," she then told her, waiting until she too had totally disappeared behind the curtain before turning and speaking. "Well, that was a bit unusual this evening," she said smiling, speaking on far more relaxed and friendly terms once again. "Though I believe he did that for an obvious reason. No doubt...word will soon spread amongst both the Attendings, as well as the Novices."

"With regards to...what?" I found myself asking, curious though still confused.

Bella laughed. "Regarding the fact he showed you a great deal of favor tonight, and so soon after you're arrival, in allowing you to actually touch, let alone lick his prick. Normally, something like that is reserved only after someone has been here a while, and has proven themselves," she said musing over that, though immediately adding. "I would dare say this though Maringa, you won't be shown or given that kind of favor again, until you have."

**

I soon after followed both Deidra and Bella back to the main house, this time without the need or requirement of the blindfold on our return, marveling at the secret entrance as one entire section of sculpted bush hiding the entry way, was easily opened much like a gate as we climbed up and out of the entry way into the ground below us. As it settled back into place, I could now see how and why, that unless someone actually knew where it was, they would never, ever be able to find the entrance into the area we'd just been in.

"And you only saw a small portion of what's down there," Deidra laughed. "When it's time, and when Master says that we can...we will show you more, a lot more!" she chuckled. "In the meantime, it seems the three of us have the night off. Anyone interested in spending a bit more time together? I know...I am!" she said hinting hopefully.

I was admittedly very aroused, and unfulfilled myself. And though it was now very late, only an hour or two now before sunrise, I found myself grinning from ear to ear. "Lead the way," I offered, looking forward to a lot more than just a little curious exploration.

**

To be continued...