All Comments on 'Do it! Ch. 03'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Very Good

Good chapter.

So I'm thinking that he "The Master" trains young ladies and then what, he sells them to rich fellas?

I think if this is against the girls will, our heroine should sabotage 'The Masters' business.

But if this is all done willingly, I'm in need of a good secretary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cuMMing

but i so luv cuMming inside a pussy i've never got a woman preggie i don't think i even can but i luv to fuck i think cum just naturally belongs inside pussy i never wanted babies nohow so its' all good mayinga seems really hot to trot with the party coming up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wasted

Only inside! Since these many years, even when it was only my sister and I playing, I have taken to heart the Biblical injunction not to spill my seed upon the ground. My Essence belongs inside a woman for whom was made to be a receptacle of it. Just as man was made for to produce the Seedlings woman has need of. Even before I began to harden spontaneously I would orally pleasure my sister, and when the time was right she began to see to my pleasure also. We've never engaged in BDSM but incest has been practiced in my/our family for as many generations as we can trace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In

Wonderful. But cum must be inside. Though, I understand Ted's reasoning. Not just on account of pregnancy, though that is an issue. Though I have shared my little sister I do not like another's cum entering her. I think it is genetic. Sis, though she is protected, loves to have sex but feels soiled when another places his essence inside her. We turned to each other when we were all we had and fell for each other. We plan no children, but certainly don't want another's seed in her because for one thing even the contraceptive pill isn't 100% effective. I don't think everyone knows that, but assumes complete protection. Yes, I understand Ted. I also think that Maringa shouldn't have a Novice to serve her. I think the older Marlene who is mentioned several times would be good for her.

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

Please get an editor and/or proof-reader. That's why you have only 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous