Do it! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master!" she said, and then knelt down before him herself, quickly licking him clean, doing what was necessary in accounting for the most obvious failure of her own favored Novice. She herself would be punished for this infraction, minor as it was. But the difference being, Bella, or even Deidra wouldn't see it that way, and would no doubt see to it that she remembered it for quite some time afterwards. The cloaked nervous Novice stood off to one side, unable to see or know what was going on, though she did know her Attending had been verbally humiliated and embarrassed in front of her. Even with the added time now being given her to be spent in the phallic room, she feared more for the additional time she'd be forced having to do others things in making it up to her mistress.

After the two had departed, Ted reached up turning the monitor back on in Deidra's room. They were still going at it, Maringa now lying on the bottom, Deidra sitting on her face, Bella now lying between Maringa's thighs devouring her cunt by the looks of it, along with the decadently wicked sounds being vocally expressed by all three.

Master again smiled to himself. It was nice to see that the training had already begun.

**

We'd been at it for hours. I'd lost track of the number of orgasms I'd given, let alone received, nearing the point of exhaustion now as morning arrived, the announcement of it coming in the form of a knock on the door.

"That would be Novice Chrissy," Deidra announced languishing in the afterglow of her most recent climax. "It must be just six," she replied only then calling out. "You may enter!"

I later learned, as I would soon have my own Novice to wake me each and every morning, as well as being available to run errands, or do chores for me, though I had no intention as a 'Companion', in demanding such a thing. But as Chrissy entered the room, it was evident she was used to finding Deidra entertaining someone in her room, not at all surprised to find the three of us laying there naked together.

"It is six," she announced confirming the time. "Though as passed down to me as a reminder, breakfast will be at ten-thirty this morning," she informed us all. Deidra nodded, pleased that the young woman had saw to even that minor detail upon waking her, though we of course hadn't even been asleep yet. I was surprised that we'd gone the entire night, though fatigue I knew would eventually catch up with me as I actually yawned feeling the first effects of it.

"Let me see," Deidra said asking the young girl, though what she'd just asked and requested I had no understanding of. But almost as quickly as Deidra had asked it, the young woman lifted the simple white shift she was wearing up and over her head, now standing there naked holding onto it. What I now saw intrigued me a little. A smooth white length piece of rope perfectly framed either side of her pussy, her lips puffy, protruding outwards quite erotically. The twin strands led from there upwards towards each of her small pointed breasts, encircling each one, crisscrossing back over her shoulders and meeting the ties behind her back around her waist. "Have you touched it?" Deidra asked.

"No Mistress!" Chrissy exclaimed, obviously worried that Deidra wouldn't believe her. "Honest Mistress, I have not...not even once!"

Deidra seemed to be gauging her expression, looking into the young girls eyes.

"I believe you," she said finally, her expression relaxing, as was the young woman's upon hearing that. "So...would you like to?"

"Oh yes Mistress! Yes!" she said excitedly with even more passion and fervor. "May I? Please?"

"You may...but you'll do it here then, so we can watch you."

The girl seemed even more elated in having heard that, expecting perhaps given permission, to at least retire to her own quarters finally allowed to touch and pleasure herself. But now...Mistress Deidra basically honoring her with a masturbatory performance in front of the three of us.

"Slowly..." Deidra warned. "So we can likewise enjoy it," she added. "Otherwise, you may not be allowed the final pleasures of it, unless we are."

"Yes Mistress!" Chrissy said, only then slipping her hand down between her legs, gently running a single finger tip up her split, the other hand coming up to cup and likewise tenderly caress her small perky breast.

"She is one of my favorites to watch doing this," Deidra said leaning over to whisper so as not to be heard by the girl. "She's a squirter too, which is also why I make her take longer than most in doing it. The more aroused she becomes, the harder she squirts when she finally climaxes."

The young girl stood there visibly trembling, her knees shaking, her body quivering as she obviously fought off the urge to simply let go and come. She continued to slowly tease herself, pinching her small, yet noticeable clit between her fingers, doing to it, what she likewise did to her nipple with her other hand.

"Slowly child...slowly," Bella once again admonished her.

"Yes Mistress," she moaned audibly, slowing her manipulations, which if anything, simply intensified her need and ongoing pleasure. Exhausted as I still was, satiated beyond belief, I found myself becoming aroused once again just laying there watching her. Noticing my movements, Deidra cautioned me, whispering.

"Not in front of the Novices," she told me. "If you wish...we can have her accommodate you personally, but we never pleasure ourselves or one another in front of them, unless Master specifically asks it."

I nodded, ensuring my hands traveled nowhere's near my reawakened pussy, surprised to find it becoming so. Though the rather decadent vision of the young woman, ropes binding her small firm breasts, still framing almost delicately her very swollen, puffy pussy lips looked almost too good not to be doing so.

Several minutes later the obvious look in the poor girls face denoted the level of intensity she had now reached. Fighting now as best she could, staving off the inevitable, which I knew should she continue for much longer, would cause her to orgasm without having received permission as yet in doing so.

"Please Mistress...please?" She near begged, the frustration clearly showing now along with the beads of sweat that had formed on her brow as well as between her breasts. The pure exertion and effort of having so slowly touched herself while standing there, looking at us, we in turn watching her, had become nearly too much.

"Very well...you may come," Deidra announced, the look of pure relief in the girls face showing through as she quickly began fingering herself even more furiously than what I had done to myself in times past. She began slapping her cunt, the sounds making a distinguishable noise as she didn't just pat herself as I sometimes did, but literally began pounding her cunt, spanking it, and then rubbing it so fast that her hand became a blur.

"Watch this," Bella told me seconds later. "I truly do enjoy watching this one when she comes."

I did, but the poor girl looked momentarily worried, concerned...asking. "Where Mistress?"

"Right where you are," she responded in kind. "You can clean it up afterwards." Chrissy looked relieved, going back to the hard pummeling she'd been giving herself, teetering on the edge now quite obviously.

And then she came.

It was like watching a horse take a piss, which in a way I at first thought she was doing. I myself at times, though not always, could gush a bit, a very liquid and joyous orgasmic release. And I of course had seen it as well, other women in videos I had watched who all seemed to ejaculate these watery little streamers of climatic bliss. But in all of those...never had I ever seen anything like this! As Chrissy came, crying out delightedly, actually whimpering now as she did, the flow of her orgasm fell from between her legs as though someone had turned on a faucet. Never before in my life had I witnessed such a spectacle, or even thought it remotely possible. Her female nectar simply splurged from her cunt, gushing, hitting and splattering against the floor below her.

"No wonder she was worried!" I sat thinking to myself, for she had made quite a mess, and even then...continued to do so, though the flow now seemed to squirt out of her in much smaller pulsations, the ebb and flow of it slowly diminishing, though the look on her sweet blissful face certainly hadn't.

"Thank you Mistress! Thank you!" She said immediately going down to her knees then as Deidra handed her a large towel in order to wipe up the now wet sticky floor with.

"Well, I don't know about you two...but I'm going to at least try and grab a few hours sleep before we're required at breakfast," Deidra informed Bella and I both. Which sounded like a damn fine idea as Bella and I soon after left, each of us parting ways, heading off towards our own suite of rooms where I collapsed into bed, falling sound asleep within moments.

**

Ted once again switched off his monitor, his prick yet again hard and needful. He stood up walking over towards his desk, pressing the silent button beneath it summoning an Attending who stood as required just outside his door.

"Yes Master?" Silvia asked stepping inside, somewhat surprised to see her Master's aroused state.

"Two things...one, reschedule breakfast to lunch, around twelve-thirty. Send word that the Mistress's and the Companion are to be allowed to sleep until then. Two? After you have done that, return here, I have a hard cock that needs seeing too," he told her.

"Yes...Master," she said surprised at her good fortune, for it was rare that anything like this very often happened, especially in the middle of the day. Whatever else he'd been doing inside his office, even after the young Novice he'd had inside with him earlier had left, must have been special indeed for him to be this aroused, this early. Perhaps as rumors had been hinting at as of late, it really did have something to do with the new 'Companion', he had so recently brought into the house. And even if it did, and even if many were indeed a bit jealous of her being there, the benefits of her now being a part of them, far outweighed any disadvantages. She had not sucked Master's cock for well over a month now, and was already salivating in looking forward to doing just that.

**

I had been at the estate now for nearly three weeks. And as Bella had told me earlier, Ted had had very little to do with me in all that time. Though I saw him at breakfast, which was more of a daily informal business meeting, I had little if anything that I was personally tasked to do. I contributed part of that to a lot of inactivity however. There hadn't been any parties, even single guests being invited over or dropping by. For the most part 'Master' had been involved and engaged in the normal day-to-day business dealings that had captured most if not all of his time. He had in fact been away again for the past three days, though the buzz around the estate was that he was expected home that evening and had in fact planned a small little dinner party that I was relieved to hear I'd been asked to attend.

I was very glad for Bella and Deidra's friendship however as we'd gotten and grown even closer. I now looked forward to, and enjoyed our periodic romps together, sometimes with either one, though on much more preferred occasions, with both. I had also seen a lot more of the estate, most of which as I knew but had never seen, was below ground. I had also finally gotten a better look at the dorms and classrooms, having heard about but never seen the infamous 'phallic' room.

Taking me on the tour, Deidra led me into that particular 'class-room', Marlene teaching at the moment as we came in. A total of six Novices were in attendance as we entered, each one at the moment sitting together on a long bench side-by-side. Differing sizes of what looked to be like very realistic looking pricks permanently affixed to the table. At the moment Marlene was instructing them in the techniques of how to pleasure, accept without gagging, a particularly large looking specimen.

"Cock-sucking 101," Deidra whispered chuckling as we quietly walked about observing as Marlene went about her business as though neither one of us was even there.

"No, no! Janice," she admonished a very large busted brunette walking over to her. "There is no need to try and swallow so much of the prick as you are," she said leaning over to demonstrate the proper technique herself. "When someone has as large a cock as this one is, you can still satisfy it by learning to use your lips to nibble on it up and down the shaft, returning back to the head. There you suck and lick for a moment, and then repeat the technique down the other side, not forgetting the balls of course."

Someone giggled. "But...there aren't any on these!" A young woman said, which was true as basically where the balls would have been there were only attached bases permanently affixed to the table.

"We'll be working on that next week," Marlene said glaring at her, glancing worriedly up towards Deidra and I, though Deidra gave no indication of being upset or offended. If anything, she had found the young woman's comment funny too.

Deidra now led me over to another area, likewise interesting. Small stools with what also appeared to be medium to large sized pricks likewise attached to each one of these. But in addition to that, I also noticed each stool appeared to be wired to some sort of a monitor.

"What does that do?" I asked curiously.

"Besides being taught how to properly suck a cock, the Novices are also trained of course in how to pleasurably fuck a man's prick, milking it with their inner muscles. These units measure the amount of pressure applied to the penis when inside. The girls have daily exercises where they learn how to better use those particular muscles. Progress is of course measured on these devices," she said turning one on, showing me by holding the soft pliable dick, just how sensitive it was as the reading on the monitor measured minute increments of applied pressure.

"Would you like a demonstration?" Marlene asked walking over. "We were just about to move on to that very exercise in fact," she said smiling at me, a look I had seen come from her once before...almost hungry in a way.

"I'd like that," I responded as Marlene then turned to what I could only assume was one of her best pupils.

"Kathryn? If you would please?" Marlene spoke inviting a rather small breasted, but beautifully petite looking redhead to come over to us. "Novice Kathryn has so far shown the most promise and improvement in being able to work her pussy muscles," Marlene said introducing her to us. Turning one of the units on, Kathryn then applied what appeared to be a clear lubricant inside herself before climbing onto the stool and inserting the rather impressive looking prick inside. "Not only does the gel help with lubrication, but it acts as a conduit for ensuring that we are given accurate readings," she further explained. Marlene then turned back around to the young woman. "You may begin," she told the young girl.

Without moving, though obviously concentrating, she sat atop the fake penis with it completely impaled inside her, squeezing her inner muscles. As she did, the gage slowly rose, though fluctuating up and down a little with each obvious contraction of herself surrounding it. "Five point three, three." Marlene said smiling, obviously pleased with the highest reading, though most of the rest hovered between four point seven and five.

"Very interesting," I responded as she continued to sit on the device still concentrating, though it became obvious with the lowering numbers she was growing tired in trying to maintain the level of contraction she had been while surrounding it.

"Want to try it?" Deidra suggested teasingly, though I honestly didn't think she thought I would. The fact of the matter was, I had always felt like I had pretty good inner muscle control, at least some of the men I had been with had commented on my ability to do that. So I was curious.

"Might be interesting," I said surprising her to some extent, along with Marlene and most if not all of the now curious Novices who'd been invited over to watch and observe.

Like most here, at least during the day, I wore a simple shift that was both comfortable as well as functional, and usually without having put any panties on. I'd already misplaced several pairs as it was by now, and had gotten out of the habit of even bothering with them anymore, especially as I quickly learned, both Bella and Deidra didn't either.

I quickly lubed myself up, amidst a few surprised giggles though a quick look from both Deidra as well as Marlene quieted everyone down. I then straddled the fairly large prick, allowing myself to adjust to it, feeling it inside me as I bore down on it, actually feeling it now tickling my cervix.

"Go ahead...I'm ready," I told Marlene as she reached over and switched on the device.

"Whenever you're..." She didn't finish however, looking at the readout as I quickly and easily surpassed five, and then six...finally reaching just over seven as I contracted, trying to hold it. I released, took a breath, concentrating, and then contracted again. The readout hit seven point nine.

"Holy shit!" Deidra exclaimed her eyes wide open. "My best ever was just over seven!" she exclaimed obviously impressed, as were most if not all of the Novices. I soon after climbed off, proud of myself, though it was evident Marlene and Deidra were even more so.

"See students? What IS possible if you continue to work at it?" Marlene told everyone. "So...how about we start doing just that!"

As the girls began to mount their individual stools, Deidra and I moved on, Bella would be waiting for us for our afternoon massages, and would no doubt fill us both in on what to expect for this evenings small little dinner party. The small problem I had at the moment however, was just the few moments I had sat there with that nice-sized cock inside me, made me realize how long it had been since I'd actually been fucked by a man for one, and for another...I was damn horny now too!

**

We were lying on the tables just chatting for a moment while our masseuses finished preparing everything for our afternoon massage. Normally it was simply relaxing and I very often nearly fell asleep while getting one. Today however was an entirely different story, I was still horny as hell after the episode in the Phallic room, reminding me how long it had been since I'd even had a cock inside me. And now...here I was lying on a table naked, aroused...wet, horny, and Jake a very tall, very good looking Native American with rugged chiseled features, attractive as hell, and who obviously had a cock...well, I was half tempted to reach out and grab it.

What I didn't know then, and wouldn't know fully until several days later, was that Jake and his two fellow masseuses were on Master's payroll for a reason besides just giving massages.

I did get an inkling of that then however, though not getting the full story until much later when Bella nodded at Deidra, winking and then motioning her to look over towards me. I was lying on my tummy, eyes half closed, my hand nonchalantly down between my legs just lightly fingering myself a little, though totally unaware I was being watched while doing it. I was seriously hoping to give myself a quick one...just enough to take the edge off at least.

"Ah Jake?" Bella said causing me to suddenly stop what I was doing, opening my eyes looking in her direction. "Before you three begin our massage? I'm thinking...that perhaps the three of you might be interested in doing something else for us first...or rather for Maringa here," she said laughing, though being serious about it too. "Yes...in fact, I insist on it," she now added. "Why don't the three of you show us how hard you can make those cocks of yours get for us," she then added to that. "I know I for one would enjoy seeing it. How about you Deidra? Maringa?"