Do it! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Oh yes...let's see a bit of cock play," Deidra laughed joining in. "I'm sure Maringa here would be interested in seeing that two, wouldn't you sweetie?" She asked me.

Somewhat surprised at the turn of events, I merely nodded my head, all three men having already produced their pricks, now standing there stroking them to a fairly quick, full standing attention!

It was almost mesmerizing, seeing Jake, and "Charlie" as he was affectionately called, along with "Bones," who was nicknamed as such as he in fact was also a practicing chiropractor. At the moment however, the only thing being practiced was their three pricks, as they stood there side-by-side jacking themselves off for us as we all lay there watching them.

"You know...I'd really hate to see three hard stiff cocks go to waste like that," Deidra now added knowing full-well where this was headed, though I as yet still hadn't caught on. "But in fairness to Maringa, she really should be given first pick, or perhaps first 'prick' as it where, unless you of course choose to lay first claim here," she then added looking at Bella.

"No...no, I agree with you this time," Bella mused. "We really should let Maringa have first choice, I am sure it has been a while for her, especially as no one has been here to further enjoy her charms in recent weeks. So yes...under the circumstances, Maringa? You choose! Which one would you enjoy fucking here today?"

I was hesitant in deciding, not because I didn't want to, or wasn't interested, because I was. The honest truth was, they were all three good-looking with better than average sized cocks from what I could easily see, thus choosing one over the other had suddenly put a lot more weight on the issue than I really cared to have, in deciding between them. And especially in not wanting to seem to favor one over the others either. "I don't know..." I said instead, trying to decide, trying to come up with a way to actually make some sort of a choice, when Bella essentially made it for me.

"Well then...I chose for you, which is my right to do," she stated, though even then, I wasn't sure she had that choice to be honest about it, using my still too new naïveté to perhaps fool me into what she now did. "All three!" She said excitedly, "With you going first Jake," she told him. To my surprise, he immediately stepped forward grinning from ear to ear.

"And how would you prefer being fucked? " He now asked. Already laying face down on the table anyway, it became a simple decision, as at the moment, just about any position would have been fine with me as aroused as I was. I merely slid my knees up, kneeling though leaning forward presenting my ass now raised as my answer. I felt Jake walk over, the table the perfect height as he placed the tip of his turgid shaft at the very wet opening of my cunt and slid in. I grunted with the sudden, though very welcome intrusion, feeling his man-meat fill me wholly and completely.

"Ahh...would you look at poor Charlie?" Bella now said. "Standing there trying to keep his prick hard waiting for his turn, maybe...Maringa might be inclined to help keep him that way until it is his turn," she said prompting the man with a simple look as he now walked over standing next to me on the table. I had to lift up, but the angle of Jake's penetration felt heavenly as he grabbed both my ass cheeks, holding on, still slowly skewering my slick cunt. Without even thinking, I reached over with my mouth and slid it around the hard shaft now pointed towards my face and began sucking it. One cock now in my cunt, the other in my mouth as I fully accepted my decadent coupling there in front of everyone.

"Remember Jake," Deidra interjected. "No shooting off inside," she reminded the man. Fully aware of that rule myself...I knew that it was considered a major infraction and grounds for immediate dismissal. Master's rule ensured that none of the girls in his "school" got pregnant for one, though each was also on birth control anyway. But that also included bi-weekly check-ups, physicals, and strict adherence to that particular policy, even amongst guests. To break that rule meant being blackballed from ever being invited back to the estate. Or for male employee's, of which there were a few on staff, immediate dismissal.

It didn't take long for me to feel the beginnings of that first incredible orgasm, Jake's prick so wonderfully, so erotically spearing my heated pussy. I clamped down on it, using the muscles as I contracted, grabbing his shaft, intensifying the sensation inside as I climaxed. So hard was my orgasm, I actually screamed out my pleasure while still holding Charlie's cock inside my mouth. "Bone's" now himself having walked over to stand on the other side of the table, fondling my free-swinging breasts, which merely added to my lusty, decadent pleasure.

My orgasm, and perhaps the suddenly pussy-vice I'd used to clamp down on Jake's cock, caused him, or rather forced him to immediately withdraw seconds after that. When he did, I felt his own liquid eruption as it suddenly bathed my entire back and ass. Squirt after precious squirt of his seed landing against me, criss-crossing my back in ribbons of his warm delicious spunk.

"Oh fuck," Charlie groaned seeing this, watching me as I continued the manipulation of his prick, sucking it forcefully. He too stepped back, now fisting himself, thick ropes of semen suddenly flying from the tip of his prick, likewise coating me from my breasts on down as I rolled over spreading my legs. Bones was inside me before I'd barely managed to do that, now taking up from where Jake had left off. Like a freight train out of control, he slammed in and out of me with a rapidity I had never felt before, my second orgasm coming so soon after the first, causing me to squirt just a little. It wasn't something I did often, nor as much as I'd certainly seen done recently, but I did never the less. Bones soon withdrew as well, I sat up watching as he did, still feeling the delicious contractions deep inside as the third cum-bath of the day erupted. Once again, long thick streamers of pearly-white spunk began coating my body, most of which had thoroughly soaked my breasts. Rivulets of semen now running off down the sides, dripping onto the table as I collapsed back, thoroughly exhausted now, though still quivering inside.

Throughout, Deidra and Bella had remained silent, watching, Deidra only then finally commenting. "Well...she certainly won't need much in the way of lotion for her massage now will she?"

"No, she won't," Bella laughed. "And now I'm jealous...we should have thought of that ourselves," she added simultaneously reaching beneath the table, flipping the switch that had previously turned on the hidden cameras in the room. "But Master will certainly enjoy and appreciate how far along in her training we've come," Bella thought to herself smiling.

**

Indeed, I was given a lovely, very relaxing massage after that, the copious amount of natural body lotion soon massaged into my skin.

"You'll have a nice contented glow to your face for this evening," Bella stated. "And I think you'll find tonight's guest to be rather entertaining as well."

"Oh yes...it's always interesting and fun when the Weasel drops by for a visit," Deidra said joining in.

"Weasel?" I asked curiously. "Why do you call him that?"

Both women laughed. "You'll see sweetie, you'll see."

I obviously had a very interesting evening yet ahead of me only a few short hours from now, which I soon discovered would be an understatement.

**

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers