Dogging Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixen77
Vixen77
73 Followers

The stranger groans and places his dick into my mouth once more as I feel you slide your cock into my soaking hole. You finger my arsehole as you fuck me slow. I relax and slow my blow job down, knowing what you want. You don't disappoint me and once you have played with my ass enough for me to take you, you ease your throbbing cock into it. I moan audibly as I take all your length and, as you slowly begin to fuck me, I'm forced to deep throat the man I'm sucking. You have never been harder and you're running your hands up and down my back grabbing my hips and pulling me onto you with every thrust. I know you're approaching climax as you speed up, you pummel my tight arse, stretching me, penetrating me deeply. You tell me what a slut I am and I know I'm going to take both lots of cum as I feel the stranger twitch and throb in my mouth. With an almost animalistic sound you orgasm...finishing deep in my tight little arse.

My mouth is filled with cum too and I greedily take it all as he pulls away from me. I gaze up at him and see the look of pleasure on his face. He grins broadly and steps back, I watch as he heads across the deserted car park. The sight of me bent over the table with cum dripping from my ass is too much for you to take, you spread me wide, pulling my ass cheeks apart and watch as your hot creamy spunk trickles down my over my pussy; you sink your mouth to it. I hear you moan lustfully as you lick my arse clean, your tongue sliding deep into me.

Inexplicably you're turning me on again and I sigh softly as you begin to finger me gently. I push myself up and you step back, I turn to face you, I'm lost in your eyes, drowning in blue, the intensity of what has just taken place suddenly hits me and I need to feel close and connected to you, and only you, after all that has happened. I tentatively trail my fingertips over your lips and you run your thumb over my cheek, you lean in and kiss me, gently...softly. We stay like this for what seems like hours until I feel my breathing steady and my heart slow. I wrap my arms around your neck and you hold me against you as I settle slightly. What I want now, what I need now is to be caressed and touched and allowed to return to myself. I have acted the whore and enjoyed every second of it but I want you inside me in a different way now.

I pull your hips against me and I'm amazed to find that you're hard. You grin, that cheeky half smile that you know drives me wild and take my hand. You guide me to a grassy slope and I pull you down on top of me, I want you inside me and mummers of pleasure escape my lips as you bury your stiff cock deep in my pussy. You fuck me slow, kissing me and sucking my nipples as you bring me to orgasm, I breathlessly whisper your name as I cum all over your dick, you feel me tighten around you and you push your cock all the way into me. You cum deep inside me as I arch under you climaxing one final time. You stay in me, kissing me, till you're ready to slide out, we collapse next to each other, you pull me to your side and I rest my head on your chest, you sigh deeply. There is no need to talk, the silence between us is peaceful and calm. I feel exhilarated and uninhibited as I look up at the stars in silent reflection.

Vixen77
Vixen77
73 Followers
12