All Comments on 'Doing Heather Together'

by HotwifeKassie

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
First story?

This is truly very good indeed. Very believable and yet highly arousing....brilliant! Thank you for writing! More please.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Good start

There is very little which is novel about this story, but it is reported well! The concept of tension, where the prediction of the direction of the activity is not obvious, is removed by her prior agreement to 'screw some strange!' There is a little tension in Hubby's awkward approach to a work acquaintance but that proceeds without any quibbles from the prospective Bull!

All in all, a comfortable way to get an author's cherry popped in erotic publication. Should not get terrible scores or reviews, except those who REFUSE to understand that LW is intended to be different from Romance and First Time!

4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Clarification 'good start'

The 'her' in my 'Good Start' comment refers to Sweetie, NOT the author! My failure to adequately edit my comment! Sorry!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I agree with Lickideesplit

This was a very good effort - very descriptive and with several small touches that added to the realism of the piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more than strange

sorry. hotwife what does that mean kassie ? not the story your comment. why divorce a guy and the fuck him again because the new husband wants it ? what happend when you grew older ? got dumber or already senile ? of course I know nothing about your life, so it is difficult to make any sense. but having kids and fucking the ex most likely the father of the kids...... well nothing really works together for me with my expieriences and feelings.

weird is about the nicest I can say about the story. wanna become an internet pornstar with all the filming or the town bike by fucking workmates of your so nice husband ? very weird !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is now

A FUCK PIG as defined a cum dump a willing hole an orifice a disease spreader no love just a hole and a organism or a fake but always a cum dump a FUCK PIG useless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

First .... don't take the negative responces to heart. Some people just love to tear you down. Keep up the good work. I really enjoyed the story. It brought me back to the first time I played with another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why did I have to read this bullshit? There is absolutely nothing erotic about this story! Just an over the top perverted husband and a very slutty whore! Sick fuckers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymous-good story

What kind of fucked up advice is that? Anybody that posts in "loving wives" better get used to the negative comments. The majority of readers expect a certain criteria in this genre, and anything else, especially stories like this, will be subject to severe scrutiny. If you're too sensitive, I suggest you don't post in this genre or don't allow public comments. Now that's constructive criticism not that bullshit that most of you wimp faggots suggest. No further comment.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 11 years ago
Hot and arousing.

Hope you have more where that came from. Great story. Thanx for sharing with this community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very hot

well done. If your name wereHeather, I'd help your hubby out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Idiotic Story

The basic premise ot this story has become a stereotype in this category of Loving Wives. For a husband to allow another man to fuck his wife he has to be first an idiot.

Why should he be forced to pay the household bills for the privilege of marriage to a slut that gives her pussy to another man for absolutely nothing in return. How is it that the other man gets free pussy and why would any sane husband allow this, He shows masochistic tendencies, a lack of any balls, pussy whipped for sure.

But more importantly than all the above, the story lacks any reality based reason for being in existence.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Unlike some of the anonymous comments, I loved it.

It was a truly 'loving wife' story. I loved the way the husband was included in the lovemaking when it happened. The whole thing was tastefully written, filled with love and concern for each other.

Congratulations Kassie. Ignore hate comments from anonymous 'trolls'. You have a gentle touch which made this well worth reading.

It is a mystery why, if the trolls don't like reading about a 'threesome' relationship, they read stories in the 'Loving Wives' category.

I suppose some people are only happy when complaining.

My comment - Keep writing Kassie. you have a talent for it.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
How to critizy

Kind Anons, such story as this is the critics is simple, why do not this story such part or sequel, where the TRUE loving wife organizes FFM for the husband..............

Simple The Best as Tina sinngs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

Great story,very sexy.Everyone had a good time.Can't ask for any more.

voueyeringyouvoueyeringyouover 11 years ago
Nice

Pay no attention to the haters your story was very sexy.

Geezer83Geezer83almost 3 years ago

1. Your writing is good. Smooth and realisticlly erotic not animalistic.

2. Makes me wish I had my life to live over and be adventuresome.

rianco71rianco71about 2 years ago

Loved it I hope you do another chapter where the perhaps continue and can stay good friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous