All Comments on 'Doing Her Bidding'

by Art

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
C'mon back, C'mon back, okay dump it there

Just another one to go in the pile of sub-husband stories. Damn, that pile is getting bigger. At least in this one he gets to fuck his wife. That will change the further in the cuckolding he goes. It always does (at least according to the other stories).

No matter what anyone says, just keep on writing. It is your right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Should have been black

Good Story, but would have been even better if

co-worker was black & more dominate.

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyalmost 20 years ago
I liked it.

I'm not big on cuckold stories, but I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved it!!

Great story...I would have liked to see him blow the guy. Hope to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wish my wife would let me eat a creampie

Sound like fun!!

Sucking and fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
cuckold stories

GREAT STORY! Clean enough to show my wife and still explicit enough to get the point across.

I'd sure like to know where that pile of creampie stories is. I have to look through many in here to find them. I'd like to see a creampie catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
non-racial

i'm glad this wasn't another stereotypical racial cuckold story. it doesn't always need to be "black guy screws white woman". for a creampie story i believe it had a more realistic flavor. would have liked complete mm oral sex though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very hot

I have never sucked a cock but I've eaten my wife's pussy many times after someone else filled her up.

grnpussyetrgrnpussyetrover 13 years ago
Loved it

Great story. I liked that the humiliation of the story is implied, and not over the top. It would be great if you could post more o this theme....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

I would have liked it better if Sam had stuck around for the blowjob. PLEASE WRITE MORE LIKE THIS.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 13 years ago
Great story

Makes me want to suck my Wife's man off even more! Maybe one day!

e10creampiee10creampieabout 13 years ago
Hot wife

Sounds like the perfect wife! I wish my wife would get into that, it is so hot. I love the taste of cum and she hates it, so it would be perfect for both of us. Women are really sexually dominant anyway so why don't they act like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love being a cuckold

I enjoy stories of wives fucking other men so their husbands can suck the pussy clean afterwards.prior to my marriage I sucked lots of cocks and took them up my ass. Once married I missed being a bitch for another man. My wife was very sexual and and loved for me to fuck her then eat out the cum. I couldn't help but think of a situation where I sucked another man hard, watched as he fucked her and for me to suck her cum filled pussy clean. I rented a porn film about the same subject and as we played with each other while watching it became apparent that both of us got turned on with the idea of bringing another cock into the picture. there were a number of great cocks i had sucked before that would now fit into the picture. I discussed it with my wife and we both agreed to give it a try. I got together with John, gave him a blow job and as we talked I asked if he'd be interested in joining us. He thought it was a great idea. I took him home with me and introduced him to my wife. It didn't take long for the two to strip and get to fucking. It was apparent that both liked what was going on. I sat and watched the cock going in and out of her just waiting for my reward. shortly he shot his load in her and as he pulled out my wife suggested that I suck the cum from his cock and I certainly didn't object. After wards I cleaned out her cunt. All three loved what had happened and had many more meetings with John and many other cocks. She became a cock whore and it gave me opportunities to suck cocks and eat cum. we both love it to this day and have done thousands of cocks.

SnakebitSnakebitover 11 years ago
Not bad.

I enjoyed it, got a little rushed at some points but overall a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not nuts about the humiliation angle, but...

..but I love the rest of it! Creampie eating, imported cum, is the best. I loved re-reading this story.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous