All Comments on 'Domination Ch. 01'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
very very nice

holy sweet baby Jesus, that was hot cant wait to see how this one plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

7 stars! A very hot story. I liked the way the sister got the girlfriend to drop him and then submitted to him when he came for her. She seems to be the type of woman that needs to be controlled and made to give pleasure. I look forward to the next chapter and thanks for your time and imagination.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 4 years ago
Very interested to see more

Awaiting the next chapter

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 4 years ago
HOT

LUVED IT HOPE THERES A LOT MORE!!

justwarped2018justwarped2018about 4 years ago

that was awesome cant wait to read more hopefully?

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
noce

Very good story pls more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet

Love it , as this moves on I can see him bitch slapping the whole family and all her subbs especially his dad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Had me at the first half

So after the years of suffering and working his ass off to start his new life, our main protagonists here decides to blow it all at the drop of a hat. Because his sister was crying and said “please”. Gtfoh with that bullshit. How lame is that? Good job author on writing a stupid, generic ass story. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent, but just a small fix.

It’s menial tasks, not remedial. Beyond that it’s one f‘ing hot story. I’m hard as granite right now.

RanethekingRanethekingabout 4 years ago
Can’t wait to see where it goes

I loved this so much. I’m a huge fan of bro master/dim sis slave/sub stuff. My personal taste and hope for the future is that Freddy is Myra’s only male partner going forward. A guy letting other men have his girl just seems very anti-dom to me and can even kill my interest in a story. Throwing other women is great! As long as Myra is still the main girl and most important to the lead.

But it’s your story. Those are just my hopes for the future.

Again, great read! Looking forward to the next installment.

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 4 years ago
Excellent

This is a well developed, highly erotic story. I love the combination of dom/sub and incest, and I suspect the surprise will be either their mother or just possibly his former girlfriend. Doesn’t matter, I will keep an eye open for further chapters. Thank you for writing a story that is literate but still erotic. Five stars.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Greatstory. Can't waitfor more chapters

??mmmmmmmmmmmmm fantastic

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Great story. Can't waitfor more chapters

??mmmmmmmmmmmmm fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Silly question

How could she wake him up if he left her cuffed to the bed?

TheTitanZTheTitanZalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

I always enjoy the outsider male family/friend finding out the sexy truth of the group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All over the place.

The character's and their decisions are all over the place. There is nothing constant to them. Bad, really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going...so many pets

Don't end this here...so much to explore

MajesticJMajesticJalmost 4 years ago
Disappointing.

I was enjoying the early paragraphs as it seemed you were setting the stage for an epic conflict but unfortunately the entire tone and direction did a 180. I guess the suddenly expert stud dom will now magic dick his way through everyone. Boring.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Nice start

As usual you have a very good start, it moved awfully fast for five pages. I thought you would build a little more tension before he became her dom. I look forward to starting the next part here shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stuff is moving way too fast, and too much of an extreme. First he can't stand his sister and she's going on about how much he's going to beg to be allowed to kiss her ass. Then he ties her down and fucks her one time and she's begging him to be her master and he decides to because she looked sad. The way they act makes it seem like they're engaging in high protocol D/s, but no way anyone in engaging in that would would cement a D/s relationship that quickly. He was also saying he could see himself marrying his girlfriend, but she's completely forgotten as soon as his sister says she wants to be his slave. It's 50 Shades of Incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pile of garbage

worst writing ever

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A good start!

This is certainly a very yummy start to your story. Thank you!

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

What the hell? Hes been working and planning for years to move out and experience a big city with a full scholarship and get away from his shit family that made his life a living hell(abusive controlling sister and horrible parents, he said so himself) and he gives it all up because that same abusive sister wants sex? Just for some pussy he changes his whole life?

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

What the hell man just a simple few tears and please and he forgave everything and suddenly wants to treat her like a princess/lover.. what a damned pushover wimp.. while the night before she even stole his gf to give away to some guys to have fun with her.. not to mention the way they fucked his life with him having 0 money from his family while she had everything.. or how she threatened him saying she is going to make his life a hell + break him to beg her to do things for her wtf..suddenly she loves him after all that? What if he didnt rape/beat her? Would he be her bitch if everything went according to her plans?

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

If the dad and mom kiss Myra on the cheek why doesnt the mom kiss him on the cheek as well? She even kissed Myra on the cheek twice..

“ Dad was a good man but could have been a much better father if he had bothered to take the extra time for his kids“ how?? He gave his daughter all the money she wants and even a car yet he got shit? He even mentions theyre comfortable and has a good life yet he doesnt even get dinner when hes home? Doesnt get any money..? Even has to hide his food/fridge in his room and change his locks?

“When I was done, I got up and brought my dishes to the sink. Being a good son and brother, I washed my plate and silverware. “ i dont understand this? Half the time he doesnt even get food and his mom doesnt even buy him the food he wants, he even wants to go away from his home and never come back yet here he is being the good brother/son? Wtf how did his character change so much??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hes so damn passive its infuriating. He even asks “is it ok to drive your car.” "So ... where are we going?" Like a little kid! A master would say give me the car keys im driving, lets go.

“but if you are going to be seen with me, then I need to dress you properly. “ this is not how a slave talks to their master. From now on im going to switch their role in my mind. She is the mistress and he is the submissive slave. Then itll make more sense on how she tells him what to do, where to sit, what to wear, where to go, cutting him off when hes talking, him opening the door for her, to fuck her when she wants/who she wants, to support him with her money, to put their parents in place, to help him handle his boss, HELL shes even the one that has pets slaves not him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol its funny how she seduced him! Is this what she meant by breaking him? Now shes going to tell him what to do, what to wear, fuck her whenever she wants etc all under guise of him being “master” but its actually her in control just like when “raped” her.. she was in control all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not enough revenge this guys is a little slow and impulsive.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAA++++

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Second time round great story. What happened to you author?

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereover 1 year ago

I suggest you read your story out loud to yourself before posting it. There were so many grammatical mistakes and awkward word choices in the first several paragraphs that I couldn't continue to read. I'm sure most would be obvious to you if you'd simply take the time to read your work before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I tried to like this but hated it. The main character is a pathetic, passive, weak pansy. I had an abusive older sister. I got tired of her shit and beat the ever living crap out of her when I was twelve. Do anything for her? Fuck no! Ask her a question about anything? Fuck no! Have sex with her? Oh double Fuck No! I can still only barely stand her and I'm 57 and she's 60.

He kept a secret stash of food in his bedroom? What a loser. I wanted to reach through the page, grab him by the throat and yell, "Grow some balls. You see that big thing in the kitchen with the doors? It's called a refrigerator. Go open it, put your hand in and bring food out. Cook or heat the food, then eat it. Stop being such a pussy. Grab your Dad's car keys and go out with friends. Go through your sister's room. Go through your parent's room. Every other kid does. You can too, ya big baby." Bug their rooms. Put cameras in the house. It's easy. Replace the smoke detectors with cameras. Fuck pussy, man up and stand up for yourself."

I'm going to stop reading this. I can't stand stories divorced from reality. And don't give me shit. Does anyone reading this not realize that teenagers know how to feed themselves using food they find in the refrigerator, cupboards or pantry? Like I said, divorced from reality; therefore, stupid.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 1 year ago

Good start except for the sudden switch in both Freddy and Myra which wasn't wholly believable. Certain Myra was goading him but he never picked up on and signs and then seemed to know a surprising amount re Dom/sub relationships.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Doesn’t feel natural at all. The characters are bipolar psychos. Couldn’t keep reading after the ‘revenge’ scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
1447 Followers
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES