All Comments on 'Dominican Slut: Cunt Muncher'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
goamz86goamz86almost 9 years ago
Loved it

Nice twist on the craving cock concept. Very Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Blackmailers

Should always lose in the long run in fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another great one

I just love reading your stories. You have a wonderful mind and talent, so please don't stop writing!

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
You have such a raunchy, twisted, slutty, kinky mind - Just like mine ;0)

That's why I love your work, you meet my need for fantastically kinky stories. Thanks so much, now to the next part, holding out on whacking off to build up a strong shoot-off to lick and let slide down my cocksucking-mouthpussy.

Real_American7Real_American7about 8 years ago
...

Can't she just bring a gun to work? Round them up in a large room, and light the building on fire... As the only survivor, she could take over the company. She was already in line to be made partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Translation

I'm Dominican and we don't talk like that at all... I could help you with a revision to make your story a bit more authentic if youd like... For example our word for pussy isn't coño, it's toto. And clit is cresta but since we don't pronounce most S it's creta (kreh-tuh)... I know you warned about that so it was just a friendly suggestion.. Otherwise great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story but the Spanish phrases don't make sense, it seems the author just translated word by word which doesn't work for those phrases, maybe more research is needed to make it more realistic.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

229. Hard to believe there are so many sexual deviates in one office and that she would tolerate being discriminated against so sexually and by each person. She should leave and take her husband with her as she gets far away. But that would end this interesting tale, wouldn’t it.

bighank100bighank1005 months ago

that was very hot. i loved it. i love your kinky mind miss silkstalkingslover. your mind is a beautiful hot sexy kinky wonder. i cant help but wish i could give you a taste of my black cock in your kinky hot sexy white beautiful mouth and pussy. to think of all the wonderful things we could talk about as my cock is deep inside you. your kinky thoughts with mind would be a very naughty world.

thanks for another wonderful racial story. i love the revers roles. its always been a rare and hot kinky thought thats not written about often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50575 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES