All Comments on 'Don't Make Me Wait Too Long'

by annanova

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Very sweet

A nice, calm interlude in a crazy world. :)

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 14 years ago
So how long would be too long, anyway?

Besides, with as much teasing as you do, it's good to see you being the one who has to wait for once.

Reading this and imagining himself as Brad, TSB will probably have a cock aneurysm. :-)

worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffalmost 14 years ago

A lovely little story. I'm looking forward the next one.

annanovaannanovaalmost 14 years agoAuthor
I need new Thank You cards

Well, thank you, worldhistorybuff and PennLady. I'm flattered you enjoyed this, seeing as how much I've enjoyed your stories in the past.

stevieraygovan, you're a bad boy! I'm sure TSB will be just fine. As for wondering how long is too long, Anna and Brad only waited another couple months, tops. If she'd had to wait a year for him, that would've been far too long.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 14 years ago
Anna always said that patience was never one of her shining virtues.

No, I couldn't see her waiting a whole year. That woman has some serious needs, and those nipples shan't be denied for too very long.

:whistles innocently:

annanovaannanovaalmost 14 years agoAuthor
I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself...

Have I said yet that Anna's impatient? Somehow, I think you're getting ahead of yourself. Silly boy, maybe you need to practice a little patience. ;)

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 14 years ago
Why yes, Miss Anna has told me on more than one occcasion...

...that she's quite the impatient strawberry Poptart. The concept of being told to wait for her next feeding would not sit well with our fiery redhead, and those riotous nipples of hers surely would not abide.

maineman4umaineman4ualmost 14 years ago
Thank you not wainting too long to ...

...write me Anna. I enjoyed your story tonight. You have a wonderful sense of rhythm (with your writing). Making love in the water is romantic but, despite a physical joining being nearly impossible, serves as sensual prelude. This fact Anna obviously has had experience. I wonder how she would do in a hot sauna and jumping into an icy cold pool of water. Bet her nipples would drawn attention. Something to contemplate. Umm. Maybe you could develop a story-line. professorwheeze.

P.S. I would have scored you higher than a 5 if the Lit. folks approved.

annanovaannanovaalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Well thank you

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, professor. Reading your comments puts a sweet little smile on my face. Yeah, water has a place, but Anna wanted to feel Brad's weight on her. She's like that. :)

stevieraygovan, you're just headed for trouble, aren't you. ;) Maybe you need a spanking.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 14 years ago
Now why spank the messenger?

You're the one with the impossible nipples. I'm just stating the obvious. Spankings are certainly due, though I think you have the roles all mixed up in your pretty little head. Those impatient tips of yours nearly match your fiery mane already, so they simply deserve some proper attention, but that mischievous bottom could stand a little more of a complementary blush.

Oh, and congrats on your first story to earn the "Hot" rating! You're on your way! People simply need to read your "Art Show" too, then that one will surely get the little red 'H' as well.

steve44uksteve44ukalmost 11 years ago
Love the antici... pation :)

Great story, with just the right amount of tease and a nice slow pace that rewards the patient reader (as well as Anna and Brad!).

Nicely done, missy. :)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Enjoyed the trip

Good friends, a lovely vacation, and a mountain lake--the makings of a romantic story. You've woven a superb story. Thanks for posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous