Don't Make Me Wait Too Long

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

Holding her carefully, he walked from the lake, back to the chaise he had been occupying earlier. "I don't think I can wait to carry you all the way to the house," he whispered.

"I don't think anyone will notice at this point," she murmured, gesturing to Eric and Jane, who were still in a tight embrace, kissing in the water. If either Brad or Anna had looked more carefully, they would have realized that Jane was gently riding Eric's cock.

"Haven't you ever fantasized about making love under the stars?" Her gaze was soft, open. "I have, and I want you to be the one to live it with me."

Brad knelt at the foot of the chaise, placing her upon it. "Is there anything else I should know about you?"

She smiled coyly and slid along the chaise to lean back on her elbows. Still on his knees, watching her in wonder, he crept up and kissed her ankles, her knees and her belly while holding the backs of her legs. As Anna closed her eyes, letting her head fall back a bit, he drew a hand skimming up the top of her leg, almost shyly, to rest on her mound.

Giving her a gentle squeeze, Brad traced his hand up her body to take the back of her neck. Without moving his gaze from her face, he guided her to a fully reclined position and leaned in, pressing his body to hers, deeply and passionately kissing her.

As she responded with an incredible hunger, he positioned himself between her legs. Anna moaned and rose slightly to prolong the kiss. "I love kissing you," she whispered. "Your mouth is so beautiful."

"No, you're the beautiful one," he smiled. Pausing, he whispered, "I'm sorry. I suddenly feel like I don't know what I'm doing."

She smiled, trying to encourage him. "You're doing everything right so far, Brad." Reaching down, she lightly brushed her fingers over the tip of his growing erection, smearing pre-cum about the large, spongy head. With a devilish grin on her face, she brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking his moisture from them. "Yummy," she purred.

With a groan, he rose, pressing her thighs further apart, exposing her warm, glistening pussy. Leaning down to nuzzle along the line of her jaw to her ear, he slowly, carefully pressed his aching cock into her depths. Her cry at his entrance was filled with joy and awe; it had been a long six months for her.

Giving them both a moment to adjust while he reveled in her silky warmth, Brad kissed her eyes and brushed a wisp of hair from her face. She saw the wonder in his face as he touched her. Finally, she drew a slightly ragged breath and nodded, letting Brad know she was ready for him to continue.

He kissed her as deeply as he could and began moving within her. His movements were gentle and easy as they each allowed hands to roam the other's body. Knowing that Anna had been celibate for the last seven months, Brad used slow, smooth strokes, hoping to prolong her pleasure.

She wrapped her legs around him and met his thrusts with a sharp rolling of her hips. She could feel the tip of his cock pressing against her womb and realized how much she had been missing since that night on their road trip. "I need this," she whispered. "I need you, Brad."

For the next several minutes, they continued making love. Their soft gasps and moans were heard mixing with the sound of the water lapping at the shore. Eventually, the sound of the water was all that was left.

Anna and Brad lay joined on the chaise. Their kisses and caresses were the shy motions of first-time lovers. As they gazed at one another, a large towel was drawn over them.

"You two might want to head in before long." Eric's voice held a faint note of amusement. "The mosquitoes around here can get pretty vicious."

Twisting her head to watch the other couple walk hand in hand toward the house, Anna heard Jane call back, "We'll move your stuff to her room, Brad. It's more comfortable there."

They looked at each other and laughed. Hugging her closer to him, Brad whispered, "He wasn't kidding about these bugs. Shall we head in?"

"Yes, soon. Right now, I just want to be here with your arms around me."

Lying under the stars, they kissed gently.

Knowing the days ahead would be busy, he held her tenderly in his arms, savoring their quiet moment. Nothing else mattered... they were finally together.

~~

Thanks to everyone for their patience in waiting for this story. Vacation takes a lot out of me.

I hope you enjoy it. Please, vote, and feel free to leave a comment, or send me one through Lit.

annanova
annanova
87 Followers