Double Duty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock fell out of her mouth as she tilted her head, and screamed.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! That's it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Her body bucked, and she came. Bailey didn't squirt... at least, I hadn't made her squirt yet, but I'd keep trying to coax Old Faithful into action. I guess the best description would be a gush, and my hand was quickly coated in her warm, delicious honey, while wet sucking sounds came from her pussy. My fingers were awash, but kept torturing her spot, prolonging her orgasm.

Her nipples were standing up like radio antennae, and she was screaming unintelligible words of joy, until she couldn't take any more. Grabbing my wrist with both hands, she yanked my fingers away, then melted into the bed, gasping for air.

"So..." she panted, "... You're worried I... might get...get, um... hurt... doing a...stunt...and then you try...to kill...me?! There's no software to prepare...for you!"

There she goes again, stroking my ego. Also my cock. She pulled me into her mouth once more, and tilted her head back, giving me a straight shot down her throat.

"Fu' m' mouf," she moaned, and grabbed my hands, placing them on her breasts. " 'um 'n m' 'oobs."

Pretty sure I got the first one... 'fuck my mouth'. The second one involved her boobs somehow, but I'd figure that out as I went.

I loved it when she did this, taking me all the way down her throat. Blowjobs are incredible, but this routine was even better, and she knew that I was powerless to resist. Her hands reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling my shaft in until my balls rested on her nose. I grasped her perfect tits, and began to thrust gently, while she moaned encouragement.

"Oh fuck, baby, that's so fucking good," I grunted. "Gonna cum soon!"

Bailey's hands left my ass, and gestured, pointing at her chest frantically. The light bulb went on over my head. Oh...cum on my boobs! Got it.

A few more strokes into her sucking mouth, then I pulled back, and went to manual control, fisting my shaft while she licked my balls. The added stimulation pushed me over the edge, and I aimed at the centre of her cleavage.

Several spurts of gooiness leapt out, landing with a 'splat' across her curves. Over and over, my nuts surged, and ropes of cum painted her tits. She dragged her fingers through the creamy mess, then licked them clean.

"Mmmmm mmmmm, good," she smiled. "Thank you for relaxing me, darling."

I was something of an expert on relaxation right now, as all my bones had apparently turned to jello, and I was collapsed in a pile on the floor.

"You're welcome," I replied.

***

It was time.

I watched the helicopter lift off. Bailey waved, and blew me a kiss, then went back into concentration mode. I heard the chatter on the radio between Bailey and the pilot, as he called off the altitude and range.

A huge hand thumped across my back, and I turned to see Keith smiling down at me. Moral support. He knew how much she meant to me, without ever asking.

The cameras started to roll as they neared the drop zone. The tension was very high on set. Everyone knew this was dangerous, and I wasn't alone in my concern for her safety.

Bailey's voice penetrated the silence, loud and clear on the radio.

"Ohwha... Tajer... Kiam!" she intoned, then repeated the mantra. Members of the crew joined in, softly, as she sped up. "Ohwha... Tajer... Kiam! Ohwha... Tajer... Kiam! Ohwha tajer kiam! Oh what a jerk I am! Geronimo!"

As I craned my head upwards, a figure leapt out of the hovering chopper. I knew who it was, and my ass puckered tight, as I held my breath. My heart raced, and I said my own little prayer. She kicked, and flailed wildly as she fell, part of her performance, and only as she neared the bag did she pike neatly and flip onto her back.

Whuuuuuuuump!

I felt the blast of air as it exited the airbag, even from fifty feet away. The gates fluttered and extended like party favours, until they had performed their function.

The safety crew...with me hot on their heels...was on the move before the director yelled 'cut', reached the edge of the bag within seconds. I held back, and let them do their jobs.

It was the longest ten seconds of my life... until Bailey crawled out of the tangle of nylon, and stood up. As promised, she waved to the chopper. Everyone broke into a loud cheer, and applauded. She was fine. Undamaged. Exhilarated.

She pounced on me, first giving me a hug that would make an anaconda jealous, then a kiss that made several crew members cover their eyes in mock embarrassment.

"See?" she giggled. "Told you there was nothing to worry about!" We began to walk off the set, side by side.

"I know, I know," I smiled. "I guess I just worried about being a widower before I got a chance to ask you to marry me."

Oops. That wasn't supposed to come to light quite that way. I had planned to ask her tonight, when we were alone, in some romantic fashion, not when we were both overdosing on adrenaline after the most stressful and exciting day of my life.

She froze, and turned slowly to face me. She looked more nervous right now than she had throughout the whole process of planning to jump out of the helicopter. Her face was pale.

"Eddie...did you just...?" she asked, and staggered slightly, nearly fainting.

We were still quite close to the safety crew, and when she looked unsteady, they were on her instantly. Four medical staff members were suddenly pushing me aside, as they swept her away.

Before you could say 'marry me Bailey', they had her on a gurney, with people taking her blood pressure, pulse, and checking her perfect blue eyes while they rolled her along toward the waiting ambulance.

Throughout the journey, Bailey protested. The oxygen mask muffled her words. Those words became laughter, as she realized resistance was futile in this case. She laid back and let them do their thing.

From the periphery of the scrum, I watched and listened. I was amused, but a little concerned. It was possible her near faint was related to the stunt, and not my clumsily worded proposal. The medical staff hadn't heard our conversation, so when they saw her unsteady on her feet, they reacted accordingly. When in doubt, they erred on the side of safety. I appreciated them looking out for my girl.

According to what I was hearing, Bailey's pulse was a little high. Understandable, even without the proposal. Her blood pressure had been low for a few seconds, but had now returned to normal levels. Her eyes were clear, she showed no signs of a concussion. She was talking to them quietly, and gestured to me. Two of the EMT's looked over at me, then back to her... then back to me with smiles on their faces. One of them nodded, and started to walk in my direction.

"You're Eddie?" she asked, as she stopped in front of me, adjusting her stethoscope. I nodded.

"Is she okay?" I asked in response.

"Her vitals are all good now, but we're going to take her in for observation anyway, just to be safe. The drop in blood pressure has us concerned, but it's fine now," the pretty brunette said, then smiled, "and I think we have a possible reason for it. She says you sort of...asked her something... something important?"

I smiled, and nodded. She smiled back.

"Well, I've been asked to tell you that the answer is 'yes', and she asks you to meet her at the hospital." With that, she patted my arm, and went back to the ambulance.

Yes. She said yes. Well, at least we'll always have an interesting story to tell about the day I proposed.

***

It took me longer to get out of the area than it took the ambulance, for obvious reasons. I was in no major rush to get there. They'd have her quite sequestered for a while, doing all that medical stuff that they had to do. I took my time. I had to go home anyway, to get the ring.

Along the drive, I had time to relax and think. Now that I was emotionally invested in her, I found her career mentally exhausting. I doubted that I would ever get used to the woman I loved being in such dangerous circumstances. The buildup of anxiety and tension beforehand was overwhelming.

Afterward, though, I was surprised to find that I felt not only relief, but exhilaration, almost as though I had been with her throughout. If this is what she feels, I can understand the attraction. Adrenaline is a very powerful drug. I could also understand her need to get that release after the fact. Just now, I hoped to be the only one providing it.

Arriving at the hospital, I checked at the nurses station to see where she was. I was directed to a room down the hall, where I was told they had her wired for every function known to medical science.

It seems that on her initial examination, everything had been well within normal ranges. The doctors were questioning why the EMT's even brought her in. Upon hearing about the long freefall, and the near faint, it was decided she needed more observation, just in case there were internal reasons for her faint.

The information about my proposal was omitted. They assumed that reason had to be physical, not emotional. I hoped they were completely wrong, and would gladly take the blame.

I walked down the hall, and stopped in the doorway, leaning against the jamb. She was laying in bed, and indeed looked like she could get HBO beamed directly to her brain, with wires coming out of nearly every part of her. Half a dozen monitoring devices beeped and whirred in the corner. She looked small and delicate again. Also kind of sexy.

"Some big tough stunt woman you are!" I laughed, and she snapped her head in my direction. A smile. "Hit by a car? No problem. Jump from a helicopter? Piece of cake. But...make one little proposal, and you faint. I'm disappointed."

Bailey looked at me and pouted, like a child being chastised.

"I wasn't prepared," she smiled. "You surprised me. Next time, warn me beforehand!"

"Next time?" I asked rolling my eyes. "How many times do I need to ask you to marry me?"

"Maybe just once more," she giggled.

"Okay, fine..." I sighed.

"Don't forget to warn me," she reminded me, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Right. Fair warning. Are you prepared?" I asked. She nodded. I dropped to one knee.

"Oh my god!" she gasped.

"Bailey...will you...?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she blurted, cutting me off mid sentence.

I was going to drag it out a little longer, but the poor girl had been through enough already today. So had I. I cracked open the box, and retrieved the sparkling solitaire from inside, placing it on her offered finger. She tittered happily.

"Ah, there's the reason," a voice said from behind me.

We both looked in that direction, to where two nurses were standing, looking into the room. I was still on my knee. Their concerned faces were slowly melting away, to leave smiles instead.

"We monitored an increase in pulse, respiration, and blood pressure. Now we know why," the taller nurse laughed. "Carry on. Don't let us stop you. What's the answer?"

"I said yes," Bailey replied, as I stood again. She pulled me closer, and kissed me.

"Well then, congratulations," she smiled. "I'll make a notation on your tracing ; 'vitals momentarily elevated due to marriage proposal. Affirmative response'." With that, they left us alone.

"You are so going to get fucked when I get out of here," Bailey purred, holding her hand up to admire the bauble. "With any luck, that'll be in an hour or so, unless you have anything else to say that might make me faint?"

"Hmmm," I smiled, counting on my fingers. "Did I mention that I'm pregnant?"

I'm not sure what effect laughter would have on her diagnostics, but they probably heard us from down the hall anyway. I thought she was going to pee herself again. That laughter was the best medicine for both of us, releasing all the remaining tension from a day that was chock full of it.

***

Bailey's estimate of her release time was a little optimistic, but the exact time didn't really matter. She was perfectly healthy. No concussion, no internal bleeding, no broken bones...not a scratch. Other than agreeing to become my wife, she was the same beautiful, sexy woman who woke up in my arms this morning.

We strolled out of the hospital entrance, with her holding her left hand out. The diamond shone on her finger, and she giggled like a schoolgirl, pressing herself against me. She felt wonderful, as usual. When we reached the car, I opened her door, and she looked up at me lovingly. Her arms circled my neck.

"You know, just because you proposed, it doesn't mean you get out of doing your job," she kissed me softly. "I could really use a release of tension, tonight."

"Yes Ma'am," I smiled, caressing her back as she snuggled into my chest. "Home?"

"Eventually," she breathed, "but I'm feeling al fresco. Can you think of a place where we can satisfy that feeling?"

"I've got just the spot," I laughed. "It'll take about an hour, but the wait should be worth it."

"Well, what are you waiting for," she grinned. "Tally ho!"

***

As it happens, I was off on the time it took us. Traffic had been light, and we rolled to a stop in the parking area high in this little coastal village overlooking the ocean inlet. I had lived in the village years ago, and used to make this short hike often.

Walking together further up the mountainside, through the heavily treed area, I held Bailey's hand. She was quiet, and I had little to say as well.

"Are we there yet?" she giggled, her first comments since we started up the trail.

"Getting close," I answered. "If memory serves, it's just up ahead a bit. I think it will be worth the effort."

A few minutes later, we had reached the plateau, and cleared the trees, stepping out into the open. Bailey stood silently, awestruck.

We were probably almost a thousand feet up, looking out over the inlet through a wide vertical ravine. To the left, trees provided a framing element for the view. To the right, vertical rock set the boundary. Dead ahead, we were staring down the barrel of a spectacular sunset, just beginning, as the mountains and wispy clouds to the west began to cast their shadows.

"Wow..." she whispered, and turned to face me. A bright smile crossed her face. "Maybe just once more?" she asked.

It took me a minute. Once more? Once more for what? She wasn't helping, so I had to figure it out. Something I've already done, probably today? Ah, of course...

"Bailey, will you marry me?" I asked, for the third time today, sort of. As long as the answer was the same, I'd be happy to ask her a few more times.

"Yes," she smiled, and kissed me again. There was a large shelf of rock that stepped down the cliff face, and she took a seat on the edge, patting the warm, sunlit spot beside her. "Let's watch the sunset for a few minutes. Then you can..." she arched her eyebrows, "you know."

I had a better idea than merely sitting beside her. I stood on the next ledge down, about four feet below, and leaned back against the vertical surface, facing the sun as she was. Bailey wrapped her arms around me from behind, and leaned forward, resting her big soft breasts against my neck. She toyed with my hair, and kissed the top of my head.

Silently, we watched the sun slipping slowly behind the mountains. Standing, wrapped in her loving embrace, with the warmth of the sun spotlighting us, in this beautiful, idyllic setting... It could hardly get better than this.

Well...actually it could, and that's exactly why we were here, wasn't it?

I let her decide when she had seen enough romantic sunset. Personally, I would have had her naked by now, and bent over a convenient boulder, but she wanted to let the moment sink in, so it was her choice when it should end. Fortunately, I knew she was every bit as horny as I, and wouldn't need to wait long.

I felt her shifting position behind me, then her tongue was teasing my ear, and her hands were rubbing my chest.

"Now," she whispered, "I assume you brought me out here into the wilderness to get me alone, and take advantage of me." I turned in her arms, and looked at her smile. "Or would you prefer I take advantage of you, instead?"

She giggled, and kissed me deeply, pulling me close to her chest. This position was a little too high for actual sex, but for necking and playing with her body, it was nearly perfect. My hands wasted no time unzipping her jacket, and sliding inside to fondle her breasts softly. She shrugged the jacket off, and pulled her t-shirt out of the waist of her jeans. Our lips continued to feast on each other hungrily.

Soon, she had peeled the shirt off over her head, and I had only her bra between my hands and her perfect breasts. That lasted seconds, before it joined her jacket and shirt in a pile on the rock behind her.

Her nipples were standing up, thick and tall. It could have been the cool breeze, but I chose to believe it was me, and her arousal. Either way, since she was so conveniently positioned for nipple nibbling, I leaned in and grabbed one of her stiff, pink buds with my lips, suckling softly.

"Ooooo, that's nice, baby," she smiled, stroking my hair and holding my head close. I grazed on her nips for a few minutes, while my hands worked on unzipping her tight jeans. She helped, then untied her shoes, tossing them over her shoulder.

Lifting her hips, she skinned her jeans off, letting me tug them off over her feet. She knew where I was going, and moaned a few words of encouragement, laying back on her pile of clothes. The panties that matched her bra were too pretty to rip off, so I gently peeled them up her thighs, and off.

Bailey was a professional athlete, of a sort, so her body was not only firm and strong, but also flexible. She spread her legs wide, holding them high and straight.

"Ah," she breathed, "there's something about being naked in nature that makes me very wet." She dipped a finger between her puffy labia, and offered it for me to taste. It was slick to the second knuckle. "See?"

"I'd rather taste for myself," I laughed, hooking her legs over my shoulders. She sighed, and laid her head back, licking the wet digit clean herself.

She was wet, and as always, delicious. I buried my face deep in her gash, worming my tongue in further to drag more of her ambrosia out.

This was a unique situation. I'd never eaten a woman's pussy in broad daylight, and full view, before. Okay, the light was waning, and we were alone and isolated, but this trail was well used. If people were coming down the mountain before dark, we would be hard to miss...a naked goddess, legs splayed wide, with a man feasting on her gaping, oozing pussy. I suppose that thought had crossed her mind as well, and may have contributed to her dripping wet condition.

My tongue and lips worked their magic, teasing her succulent lips, nibbling on her clit, and probing her sopping wet depths. I knew from experience that if we were home, in my bedroom, she'd be screeching her bliss at the top of her lungs from the first lick. Here though, she was trying to stay quiet, and that was only making me more determined to get her to scream.

I added two fingers to the package, and within seconds she was quivering. A puddle was accumulating on the smooth rock under her butt. She was moaning softly, and her stomach was clenching tight under my hand. The orgasm she was fighting back was a doozy.

I flicked my tongue rapidly across her clit again, and was rewarded with a yelp, so I latched onto the engorged button and sucked hard. Her thighs shook, and...

"mmmnnaaghhhnnoooOOHHMMMYYYYYYGODDDDD!!" she shrieked, twisting and bucking in my grasp. Her abrupt scream echoed off the stone around us, but I was too busy slurping up the honey she was gushing out to care. She tripped seamlessly from the first orgasm, to the second, and the third, each marked by another screeching yelp, and a fresh wave of her juices. I would have kept going, but Bailey's hands pushed me away desperately. She had reached her max.