Double Duty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, and wiped my chin with the back of my hand. Only then, did I realize how dark it had become. The sun was gone, and the shadows were deepening rapidly. Bailey's body was hanging limp,, her legs dangling over the edge of the rock that had lifted her to a comfortable munching height. She was still catching her breath, gasping and panting.

"Oh my fucking god," she mumbled, "you did it to me again." Her eyes fluttered open. "Shit, it's almost dark, and I didn't get to return the favour."

"No problem, honey. You can pay up later," I smiled, helping her to sit up. She pulled me in for another kiss.

"Mmmmm, you taste like pussy," she giggled. "I'm quite tasty, aren't I?"

"Absolutely."

Together, we fumbled around in the near darkness, locating her clothes piece by piece. Her panties, and one shoe took a few minutes to find, but we managed. At last she was ready for the walk down.

It took more than twice as long to get down. Lit only by the feeble light of our cell phones, and being extra careful of our footing, we were still caught out a few times by loose stones, sending us sliding momentarily.

"Careful honey," I laughed, holding her hand. "No airbags to break your fall, here."

"I thought that was your job," she smiled.

Fortunately, we didn't have to test that theory, and made it slowly back to the road. The car was still there, and we took our seats.

Bailey immediately reached for my belt, and began to free my cock. She grinned, and winked at me.

"You drive. I'm going to make a down payment," she giggled, and began to lick my burgeoning erection like a stick of candy. "After all...I owe you, and I always pay my debts."

She did pay in full, later that night in my bedroom.

Sorry, I guess that should be our bedroom, shouldn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.

Please cast your votes, and I eagerly await your comments and feedback.