All Comments on 'Down on the Farm Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

It was good, but it seemed like Bobby Merchant all over and a few others you've written. Still want to read part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

typical JPB! A style all his own. Blunt and direct and fast moving. Love it! 5*

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

This is going to be a typical just JPB story. We all know how this is going to develop. Even though that Amber is a pathological liar and seems incapable of honoring her own word and even though the main character here has broken off his relationship with Amber he is going to get back together with her and marry her of course.

Even in this story their 1st reconciliation makes no sense at all. In Chapter 2 we know that they're going to start dating again ....Amber will suck his dick.... And 6 months later then married.. That happened in every one of these just playing Bob stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is kid is an idiot, even though you deliberately made sure not to explain anything other than the stuff that was superfluous to where this is really headed.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice tease. Look forward to next installment.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"If they didn't have a pu**y, there'd be a bounty on them!" - Marcus Aurelius, 121 A.D. - 180 A.D.

.

5+++/5!!!

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

It’s clear that America has the dubious honour of raising more than it’s fair share of morons, considering the amount of high school and college kids that seem to enjoy the ‘let’s try dating others nonsense’ described in this story.

Of course the writing is up to JPB’s usual standard but you gotta love it when he gets to put in lines like ‘What if the tranny took a dump on me?’ Well frankly you need to have a conversation with her beforehand to agree what is acceptable in that type of kink and it would be best if you agree to a safe word.

One can only guess where future chapters will take us.

Merry Christmas ho ho ho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So how many chapters or pages more before they reconcile and get married and have two kids? It wouldn't be jpb story without a wimpy mc.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story, enjoying it a lot.

Scores 5/5

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

It’s clear that America has the dubious honour of raising more than it’s fair share of morons, considering the amount of high school and college kids that seem to enjoy the ‘let’s try dating others nonsense’ described in this story.

Of course the writing is up to JPB’s usual standard but you just gotta love it when he gets to put in lines like ‘What if the tranny took a dump on me?’ Well frankly you need to have a conversation with her beforehand to agree what is acceptable in that type of kink and it would be best if you agree to a safe word.

One can only guess where future chapters will take us.

Merry Christmas ho ho ho.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Interesting start, I hope Amber is permanently in his rear view mirror. Still i recall the vagaries of youth and how hormones, the little brain,and a lack of overall life experiences lead to some questionable and oft repeated mistakes.

Just a quick note I believe it was Jim Belushi in "About Last Night" 1986 where the quote "if you didn't have a pussy there'd be a bounty on your head." Still "Meditations" as a guide to how to live ones life was a game changer for me I so wish i had discovered that book in my late teens and twenties. But maybe i would have been bone headed at the age and not read it anyhow.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Amber did make me laugh. She declares that they are soulmates, but she was two-timing him for the entire time that they were dating and gave up her virginity to another guy. If I was in his position, I'd have ghosted the deceitful little slut and never spoken to her again.

-

This is a "loving wives" story, so I know it's inevitable that Bobby's going to be a complete dumbass and end up marrying the whore. I just hope he thoroughly burns her ass when she betrays him yet again.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

I liked it. The ages 17-19 and often 17-21 are like that. Forced separations due to college, and fooling around with others when you're apart. At least, it was that way for me. Things change in one's twenties, and one falls in love. Then fidelity can be expected. This is a lovely portrait of those early, troublesome (and fun!) years. I'm a big fan of Marci. 5* ~~ JBE

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Another classic JPB story. 5*, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As much as I want to give this story a chance...

but

does the MC have brain diarrhea, dual personality disorder or what is that BS with Amber

in short...this is your usual plot progression just this time seemingly slapped together completely listlessly.

In the end and with a big load of stupidity and phatos the bitch (aka amber) and him will end up together, hey maybe in this version the MC is raising someone else's kid again.

Educated guess: In the following chapters a few other females are thrown in who all turn out to be the "wrong one", not that they will behave much different than Amberbitch but hey the script says so.

Like I said, it's all been there before only you sold it better back then, sorry.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

JPB, for what it's worth, throw a curve ball here and make the jaded commenters wrong abut the outcome.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

I guess we were all stupid about girls at that age

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

All the women in the story are no good. (Maybe even the aunt.) Can't be that all women are sluts....can it? D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started out well but I hope he doesn't go back to Amber, she's cheated on him through out their relationship, she's fucked other guys but not him, if he then marries her and she cheats it's his own damn fault for believing the lying slut. My hope is that you go with a less obvious route, that the MC ends up marrying someone else, who cheats, and after the divorce he dates Amber and she has completely changed her ways and they are soulmates. Not original but at least different. And it keeps the MC from being a laughable idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JPB you always write well and this story is a good start. Unfortunately it is basically the same story you write with MC Bob starting to fall in love with one girl in elementary school and carrying a torch for her through young life.

Throw that outline away and start a new one.

Personally I would like to see a story by you in Science Fiction genre.

Thanks for years of good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story sounds familiar. That part about her mom wanting her to date lots of guys before settling down was in a story already. My problem with JPB stories is all the men in his stories seem to be brain dead morons who only thinks with their cocks. I don't understand the back and forth with amber? Maybe cause I a girl and I can smell bullshit but it's clear to me amber is a whole. I just don't get why he couldn't see it? I also have never heard a parent tell their daughter to date lots of guys. Most moms know dating lots of guys will give her child a reputation. Should you date other's? sure, you're in high-school. But don't say you're in a relationship with someone when you just want to spread your legs and fuck every Tom, dick and Harry. I just want JPB to write one story where the man isn't a moron, knows when he's being played and move the fuck on. All this unnecessary back and forth with a future slut in the making, is not productive. He's smitten with the whore amber. Knowing JPB, in the second chapter the guy will get back with amber, get married and end up divorce cause amber is a true slut. Now he has to give her half of his shit. The end. I was called a guy and over heard him talking shit about me to his friends. I blocked him and moved on. I'm not forcing anyone to be with me. It seem to me this guy is trying to force a relationship on amber. She clearly has shown she likes variety or one guy in particular. he needs to either accept it or find someone else. All that hissy fit he throws when he once again finds out she went on yet another date with another guy. Is annoying the fuck out of me

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Can't think of anything negative to say and that's positive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story thus far and look forward to more. To Harryin VA after reading your comments I looked at your profile to see what magnificent stories you have offered the group. Hmmmm I must have missed the correct link because I found nothing. Imagine that such a critic with no offerings of his own. What arrogance.

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

Good start thanks. SK742

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think we all know where this is going, according to LW handbook there are two tropes.

1. Protagonist eventually gets hooked with her anyway against his better judgement and SURPRISE she cheats on him some 10 years later when they have 2 kids and a white fence. He ditches her and finds immediate rebound

2. He marries another woman, who abuses him mentally and cheats with intention and cruelty, but as he hits a rock bottom Amber, who magically changed into a decent person re-emerges and takes him in while ex suffers from std/drugs/gangbangs/etc

My bet is 1

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 2 years ago

Here are some "bold" predictions. Amber will squirm back into bob's life. They will go to Village Inn, get married after a brief engagement. Amber will cheat. Bob will find someone new line dancing.

You know, just like EVERY OTHER JPB story.

Please, introduce some twist on the formula in chapter two? Please???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a great surprise to see another JPB tale. A great Christmas gift! Thanks Bob - 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Love to see a JPB story pop up. Great start! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*4 BUT COULD HAVE BEEN A *5!!!!! As you may be aware - I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE INCOMPLETE STORIES. But I gave you some points as you did publish this as a CH 01. I DO hope that the MC doesn't go all whimpy & pussy whipped and get back with Amber!!!! She is a user, not wife material. The MC is getting plenty of pussy so no need to go looking for THE ONE, yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 4 so far. Kid has some common sense, but is still a kid. Being thrifty and then agreeing to work on tne farm by delaying school showed some character.

.

As described, Amber sounds like an airhead. As written so far, don’t see ANY reason for him to EVER get back together with her. But as this is a JPB tale…..one never knows :)

.

Hope additional parts are not weeks apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same formula upcoming in next chapter. Henwill marry amber, she will will cheat, etc.... etc.......

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 2 years ago

Just Plain Bob is one of the few authors who can tell a coherent story in the First Person Perspective. The normally tedious backstory of a Loving Wives story is the story. I'm eager to see where this will go.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

We’ve been on this journey before but it’s always a fun ride, so who cares? I can see some interesting times ahead but please don’t punish our hero too bad over the next couple chapters. 5*

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Are the following chapters going to earn a 1 start rating or 5 stars?? I he doesn't BTB then it will be 1 star. If he moves on, then I will wait and see.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Surprise!

Next year, Unca Brady ‘buys the farm’ and Our Hero marries Aunt Tammy (Brady was the blood relative!) OH then builds a water-tower and paints ‘Brady and Bobby love Tammy’ on it!

Great start! Fav Author and Story (latter subject to disappear if Water-Tower isn’t painted!) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haven't I read this story before? I swear it's almost the same characters but just a different setting. Perhaps it's one of the author's other stories, but still... I'm not sure. Anyway, why split it up into chapters so short?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Too by the numbers to be really interesting. And too often done before.

Anyone here long enough pretty much knew how each situation was going to run.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

A solid 4 stars. The ending stole the fifth star.

Where is this going? Is it same old, same old or is an interesting curve ball launched into this story?

WillieWolfeWillieWolfeover 2 years ago

Great start. looking forward to seeing where it goes. Hoping for a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought I read this before?

BalladeerBalladeerover 2 years ago
Next chapter?

Only two pages and yet serialized? When is next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somewhat familiar so far, but that's fine. I'm loving it. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I may have seen this story before. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah. Me too. Seem I read the "My Mom makes me date different guys story" and the not so bright young man takes awhile to figure it out. Even still, one of the better stories these last few days so 3 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I’ve read this before, but it’s still a really good story again.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***interesting start looking forward to future chapters. Thanks for the read.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Good stuff! Can’t wait for Pauline French to seoop in and save the day

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

This is literally a copy-and-paste from at least 3-4 of your other stories. NO originality at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You keep re-writing the same old story over and over again. I knew how this was going since I started reading. You need to come with something original or stop writing at all, Bob. You're getting boring and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another clueless loser who gets suckered by a heartless CUNT. Losers never learn.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Read again. Woman says no to a date, move on. If you do ask her a second time, don't be a putz and ask her again. WTF?

Another slut magnet story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Anything after paragraph two was his fault for being a dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“ What if the tranny took a dump on me? ”

Bob sure is into freaky stuff

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES